People iII on ventilators ETC

rs1978

12 hours ago, rs1978 said:

what you supposed to say when your against this SCANdemic but then you meet someone at work or even someone you know says there floored with it in hospital on a ventilator?

What your mind tells you to say. I would 'probably' tell them, after they had hopefully recovered, that they very likely just had pneumonia. If they were a dedicated Covidian, then I would probably say nothing. Wasting time on those who blindly believe literally anything they are told, hardcore sheeple, is a poor use of good energy. I have tried giving this 'save good energy' advice to someone I know, but they never seem to learn. Sigh.   

• Like 3

It is radiation poisoning that people were floored with and put on ventilators which then killed most of them (Mar–May).  Millimetre microwave radiation knocks the iron out of your red blood cells which then causes oxidative stress which becomes even worse with oxygen therapy.  The iron also gets deposited around the lungs causing these ground-glass opacities to appear on lung x-rays that are commonly mistaken for pneumonia (this condition is called pulmonary haemosiderosis).

Viruses and contagious diseases are mythical constructs.

Edited by scowie
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, rs1978 said:

what you supposed to say when your against  this  SCANdemic but then you meet someone at work or even someone you know says there floored with it in hospital on a ventilator ?

I think first and foremost if they are telling you, they have recovered

2nd the recovery rate for under pension age is 99.7%. 

3rd the average covid death age is 83 and average uk death age is 82... yes its higher

4th didier raoult nobel proze winning virologist in march showed, through peer review study, the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine for the low oxygenated blood symptom of covid

5th .....honestly i could go on as could most on here....

Pcr tests, data manipulation,  co morbidities etc etc

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 1:17 PM, rs1978 said:

what you supposed to say when your against  this  SCANdemic but then you meet someone at work or even someone you know says there floored with it in hospital on a ventilator ?

I would ask them if they had the flu vaccine prior to their illness

I'm curious as to whether there is a link between the health problems caused by the flu vaccine through a process known as 'molecular mimicry' and the symptoms that are being labelled 'covid 19'

I suspect that many people presenting as ill are in fact vaccine damaged

• Like 2