the Prince of Darkness

steven geldenhuys

(I am inserting this message here on the 31st December, 2020 because this needs to be said before applying what is written below.

The Watcher spirit; the Serpent within, is connected to the hive mind – the frequency/waveforms of all the Watcher Serpents. That is why we are all the same, give or take to what extent we have lost our compassion and empathy towards ourselves and Life.

This morning as I lay in bed I felt this force to which the Serpent within is connected. It is powerful beyond.

Over the years I have not been kind with my view towards this Watcher within, as this friend never stopped the cruelty that came my way – from the seen and the unseen. Now I understand why this is so: it was because the Watcher was helpless as the collective/hive mind took it over.

The “predator” mentioned below is the Watcher spirit, but not in its singular state, but rather the collective. As an individual entity the Serpent within has empathy and kindness, but as a collective force through its connection to the hive mind, the Watcher/Serpent becomes the predator from the depths of the cosmos.

This connection of the Watcher spirit within to the hive mind is broken now by knowing it exists and us wanting nothing to do with it. We unplug the Watcher from the hive mind now so that we the biological computer, as well as the Dragon soul and the Watcher spirit/Serpent soul may be one with the Infinite.

So be it.

To complete the big picture, one needs to ask to whom is the hive mind connected to – what is the source to which all connect? For now, I would say  Queen Semiramis. We connect this lady to the Infinite, and by doing so, all that she is connected to becomes one with the Infinite. This connection is not done through our will or by force, but through pure Love, as this lady was our surrogate mom within the illusionary Garden. She was/is good, until the Parasite took her and the children over. Just as she cared for the children within the Garden, we care for her now by uniting her with the Infinite.

Then there is Nimrod. The term “Fallen Angel” is, in my opinion, given to one that falls. One falls by accident – not on purpose, and thus the title of Fallen Angel one would bestow towards Semiramis. Sophia’s second fall was on purpose, or should we say out of reflex to be with her Loved ones. These two frequencies/states/mothers were part of a cataclysm that would make the rivers flow with blood, but as has been said before in the journal, Nimrod was indifferent to the mess that unfolded and carries on to this day.

One would call this dude the Prince of Darkness, and I would like to enter this Serpents energy state now to understand why would one turn their back on the Beauty of All to experience and become the desolation and loneliness of Life, as well as the tormentor of the Innocent. Why would an entity/state of Love want to become the complete opposite of what it is, which is Cruelty?

Just as there is the euphoria and high of experiencing and being the Bliss of Love, so too is there a high in the wastelands where nothing dwells. To be alone with nothing that once was everything is something special and profound.

One cannot really understand these words until one embraces the Darkness, and to do this one has to turn your back on all that Is. The Beasts in the seen and unseen that consider themselves groupies to this Prince do not understand what he is, and thus can never be a part of what he is, and this is because they have forgotten the Love that Is. They are merely followers; they have forgotten what this “different entity” turned his back on, and thus can never be one with him in his world. Besides, the loneliness is what drives the desolation of the Darkness, so in truth there is no place for any besides this “Prince” in this state that he chose to fall into.

He never chose to be cruel, and is not cruel – he merely chose to be different.

It goes without saying that the fallout of his state intertwined with the illusion. That is why everything is upside down – why nothing makes sense; why the lie is seen as the truth; why a friend is an enemy; why sorrow and loneliness is the norm. The parasitic frequency of Deception made us fall to a place that was unknown to us, but as bad luck would have it, we hit the static shock-wave state of the realm of the Prince of Darkness, and this is when we had to go into overdrive in order to survive in a world/state that does not care. This dude meant no harm to us – we encroached on his frequency/world and it became a part of us to the extent that it took us over.

What happened next is that we drew this entity out of its isolation – it became intertwined within our world. Now there were others, and it became “game on.” Now both parties influenced each other in a disastrous way.

To each their own. We leave him be. Initially we latched on to him; he did not latch onto us. On the contrary, he never wanted anything to do with us. The groupies out there that affiliate with this powerful force of Darkness have learnt to align stronger to this state than the average John Doe out there, but all they end up doing is destroying themselves as insanity takes them over. That the innocent have to suffer because of this is unacceptable, and so what we do is return this state/frequency of this Prince back to him. It is no longer a part of our existence – it was never ours to embrace in the first place.

We leave this Serpent be. May he be at peace.

So be it.)

The implanted dream last night was a nasty one. These Beasts are cruel – they hit below the belt.

Carlos Castaneda quotes his shaman Don Juan Matus by saying: “We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives……”

“They took us over because we are food to them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.”

The full passage of what Carlos mentioned was written in the journal years ago. What Matus says regarding a predator that feeds from us I have seen in my sleep state for almost seven years now. I have seen and I have experienced, and yet this understanding of what we are and why we are here has not uplifted me to the state where I am free of these predators/Beasts.

Why is this so? What Matus says of the predator is the answer to why “we are held prisoner.” He says the predator “gave us their mind,” and this is why they do with us what they want. Our brain is their brain. That is why it is so easy for them to hack into our memory data, string together a story, press “enter,” and we have a story/dream that we follow. By following the dream we give it attention/energy, and this is one of the ways that the predator feeds from us. I have seen these predators that implant these dreams so often I no longer look at them when they come at night – been there; done that; got the T-shirt.

As long we have their mind we are going nowhere slowly. We have upgraded the pineal and expelled the R-complex of the brain over the years, but this make-over meant nothing to nobody, and this is because we are playing with their mind. How can we change something that is not ours? We cannot, because as soon as it is changed, the predator merely changes it back to what it should be.

Within all Life is the key to the Infinite. Our Life, as the Life of the plants, animals and all the species of Hell have been manufactured around the essence of the Creator. I call this essence the strand of God, and by “God” I mean the Creator of the Dragon spirit – the ones who were created by the Wisdom Goddess Sophia to play within the space she created for them. For me, Sophia is the Creator. We look up at night and wonder where we belong within the vast spectrum, and we wonder who watches over us, but the sad truth is that we are alone. We were manufactured by cosmic geneticists. If you question the last sentence then ask yourself why hundreds of millions of innocents have been slaughtered over the ages and no-one came to help them. Nobody came because nobody was there to help – there were only Beasts that were playing with us as we waited to be scooped from our humaneros.

I refuse to be controlled by cruel Beasts – the seen and the unseen.

The strand of God; that essence; that “battery” around which all Life in Hell is manufactured resides over our throat area. Why it is there I don’t know, and in truth I believe its exact location has no real significance, but what I would like to do is replace the mind of the predator with the strand of God within. How this is done is by understanding what we are compared to what we should be. The fields of Infinite Love are everywhere – they lie beyond the illusionary Garden of Semiramis within which we reside. I choose these fields over the humaneros in which I and those I Love reside in. The strand replaces the mind of the predator because it can.

So be it.  

24th December, 2020 

• Haha 1