Annunaki vs Reptilians?

Hi. I’m around 80 pages into children of the matrix. Im a slow reader and to be perfectly honest this is the first book I’ve read in 5 years. But I’m fascinated. However, I’m confused about one thing- the difference between annunaki and reptilians. I don’t think the book has gotten to the distinction yet but from what i read here and from icke, they’re two separate groups. I also hear of the “3 ET Groups” controlling earth, the third being the greys. I’m well aware there’s much more out there, as I’m also listening to Alex Collier’s work, but I’m mostly confused about the distinction between the first two. My understanding is that the Annunaki were the ones who were interfering in the ancient civilizations and are the blonde haired blue eyed creatures who look human except for the eyes. (If they’re the same as the Mzungu). They’re still present to this day. But the reptilians are where i get confused. I’m assuming they’re the group who kills and replaces leaders and celebrities and operate outside visible light. That’s what my understanding is. I probably should’ve just read the book and avoided the forum to prevent confusion but I’m already in too deep. Can someone clear this up for me so i can continue the book knowing the information correctly. Thanks in advance.

Just now, CONFIRMED_REPTILIAN said:

. I also hear of the “3 ET Groups” controlling earth, the third being the greys. I’m well aware there’s much more out there, as I’m also listening to Alex Collier’s work, but I’m mostly confused about the distinction between the first two. My understanding is that the Annunaki were the ones who were interfering in the ancient civilizations a

This is all now very clear , from the research of others ...This is not DI's specialty , also beware of disinfo in Colliers work 

There are 3 and a half ET races involved in controlling humanity Annunaki , Reptilians , Arcturians , and a synthetic creation of the Arcturians , the Greys .... The Greys have no soul , are robotic like , do menial work mostly abductions , so count as half....

The Annunaki were here first , are the most powerful , they bred with us , created giants , and the eliete bloodline , and dumbed down our DNA ... they are human like , twice our size , have two rows of teeth  ....

Reptilians cannot breed with humans . The Annunaki allowed them to become involved here because of their unique ability to shift form and impersonate any human , if any of the elite key plays is not up to the task they are killed and replaced by  rep. 

Here's a channeling of Goliath , one of the Giants resulting from Annunaki/human breeding 

19 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This is all now very clear , from the research of others ...This is not DI's specialty , also beware of disinfo in Colliers work 

There are 3 and a half ET races involved in controlling humanity Annunaki , Reptilians , Arcturians , and a synthetic creation of the Arcturians , the Greys .... The Greys have no soul , are robotic like , do menial work mostly abductions , so count as half....

The Annunaki were here first , are the most powerful , they bred with us , created giants , and the eliete bloodline , and dumbed down our DNA ... they are human like , twice our size , have two rows of teeth  ....

Reptilians cannot breed with humans . The Annunaki allowed them to become involved here because of their unique ability to shift form and impersonate any human , if any of the elite key plays is not up to the task they are killed and replaced by  rep. 

Here's a channeling of Goliath , one of the Giants resulting from Annunaki/human breeding 

I don’t know how to quote individual lines so I’ll go piece by piece. 

As far as Collier, I’ve only watched one 3 hour talk of his, so im not too familiar with his whole body of work. I’m very skeptical of channeled info, (Ive heard of Mollison but it’s tough for me to put a ton of stock into this stuff), so I’m not too familiar with the aforementioned “disinformation in his work. 

The stuff I’ve heard about the greys lines up. Most recently i listened to Bob Lazar on JRE and he was talking about how they don’t have sec organs and how they appear to act as robots, and would serve a similar function as our robots and AI to do the dirty work. 

As far as reptilians shifting form, are they not 4th dimensional beings? If so, isn’t the “changing form” what Icke described as “manipulating from the unseen”, where the supposed shapeshifting is their information field coming forward and overtaking the human one? Correct me if im completely wrong. The dimension stuff really confuses me. 

So i assume the Annunaki are the Sirians and the Reptilians are the Draconians. Are the reptilians calling any shots or are they just doing the dirty work for the Annunaki?

The Arcturians are completely new to me. What role do they play and what form do they take?

As far as reptilians shifting form, are they not 4th dimensional beings? If so, isn’t the “changing form” what Icke described as “manipulating from the unseen”, where the supposed shapeshifting is their information field coming forward and overtaking the human one? Correct me if im completely wrong. The dimension stuff really confuses me. 
What role do they play and what form do they take?

There is understandably confusion on this . My understanding is reps are physical , eat humans , ,travel in UFOs are NOT 4th dimensional ...

Mollison's work stands out because he answers all the questions truthers have , flawlessly , the world view arising from his work is complete ...Mollison knew nothing of conspiracy when he started , was just into channeling  ... the ET thing was all a big shock to him! 

I would advise examining his work , I have looked into everybody over the decades , and he is the best .. over a hundred channelings , many deal with rep shapeshifting replacement , and other ET involvement.

You have to join getwisdom.com for full access to all videos , but there's no charge  

5 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

There is understandably confusion on this . My understanding is reps are physical , eat humans , ,travel in UFOs are NOT 4th dimensional ...

Mollison's work stands out because he answers all the questions truthers have , flawlessly , the world view arising from his work is complete ...Mollison knew nothing of conspiracy when he started , was just into channeling  ... the ET thing was all a big shock to him! 

I would advise examining his work , I have looked into everybody over the decades , and he is the best .. over a hundred channelings , many deal with rep shapeshifting replacement , and other ET involvement.

You have to join getwisdom.com for full access to all videos , but there's no charge  

I’ll check it out. The only thing that confuses me is that these beings that he channels speak in modern language. I saw a bit of the one of queen victoria and she was using words like “download” which really confused me.

7 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

And also reptilians being 3D is confusing as well. Im thinking back to that image Icke showed in his talks about the ethereal reptilians locking into the middle chakras. What relation do the hybrids have to the reptilians? This confuses me because I remember in the Arizona Wilder interview her talking about all these famous figures shapeshifting into reptilians, such ad Bush, who are of these hybrid bloodlines. 

I’ll check it out. The only thing that confuses me is that these beings that he channels speak in modern language. I saw a bit of the one of queen victoria and she was using words like “download” which really confused me.

Many of those channeled don't speak English , so there must be some adaptation to our time and culture  , Karl's voice is always the same , and as you say words used are modern. 

And also reptilians being 3D is confusing as well. Im thinking back to that image Icke showed in his talks about the ethereal reptilians locking into the middle chakras. What relation do the hybrids have to the reptilians? This confuses me because I remember in the Arizona Wilder interview her talking about all these famous figures shapeshifting into reptilians, such ad Bush, who are of these hybrid bloodlines. 

There are non physical "demons" Fallen Angels ... These work with the malevolent ET's and also infest them , possess them . These non physical demons feed directly off human suffering ...reps feed off human meat. Mollison covers it all.

Someone seeing Captain Kirk beam down onto a planet might jump to the wrong conclusion he was an interdimensional being , he can materialize out of thin air ! But he's not , just 3D .... Same with reps , they can shift , manipulate form with their own consciousness , not using tech , but they are just 3D. 

So the elite bloodlines (royalty, rothshchilds , astors etc) are Annunaki/human ...They do understand their power and wealth comes from the ET's , and they must follow orders .... A few of these have been killed and replaced by rep shifters , for more secure control of things .... It must have been these Arizona saw shift back during rituals .... Torturing killing and eating children is just  normal meal time for the reps ... that's all these rituals are , a group gathering and feast.  

This is a very misunderstood area with lots of players mentioned here and there.

It would be great to timeline playbook of who did what when. Although I can see where it would become entangled like a group of grapevines.

Deception and half truths are so difficult to differentiate from the facts.

Gerard Clark has done some digging into the historic realms but from his work everything revolves around Neberew (sp) 

Hancock has some insite into the remaining megalithic sites but he doesn't tag beings with places or dates.

Foresters work with the elongated skulls is intriguing but where is there history? 

Personally I would like to see the Smithsonian and Vatican archives.  Oh what a story they must hold

This is a very misunderstood area with lots of players mentioned here and there.

It would be great to timeline playbook of who did what when. Although I can see where it would become entangled like a group of grapevines.

Deception and half truths are so difficult to differentiate from the facts.

Gerard Clark has done some digging into the historic realms but from his work everything revolves around Neberew (sp) 

Hancock has some insite into the remaining megalithic sites but he doesn't tag beings with places or dates.

Foresters work with the elongated skulls is intriguing but where is there history? 

Personally I would like to see the Smithsonian and Vatican archives.  Oh what a story they must hold

• 1 month later...

I was watching a program on two brothers searching for proof of giants that had two rows of teeth, many people claimed they had various bones or skulls that would have proved it but when sent away for analysis never received them back they just vanished. From what I'm reading above would that mean they were annunaki/annunaki crossbreeds.  Some claimed they fought in Americas civil war. Also what then would be the reason as to why and forgive me if I get the island wrong I think it's easter island, the one with the large stone head statues half bured, as rumours supposedly state that giants were hunted and killed off on that island. Are the annunaki at war with reptiles, us, or themselves.

And in religious texts about the war between different gods that took place on earth who were they all linked to? Are there races still thought to be about? I love all this stuff but don't really know jack all on it. Only recently started watching ancient aliens.

2 hours ago, GSM said:

I was watching a program on two brothers searching for proof of giants that had two rows of teeth, many people claimed they had various bones or skulls that would have proved it but when sent away for analysis never received them back they just vanished. From what I'm reading above would that mean they were annunaki/annunaki crossbreeds.  Some claimed they fought in Americas civil war. Also what then would be the reason as to why and forgive me if I get the island wrong I think it's easter island, the one with the large stone head statues half bured, as rumours supposedly state that giants were hunted and killed off on that island. Are the annunaki at war with reptiles, us, or themselves.

The information from Mollison is that the Annunaki are very human like but over twice our size , have red hair , two rows of teeth ...

These are the Elohim which according to the bible ..." ...saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose..." so  they had sex with these human women ... some of the off spring were Giants which could not be carried full term by the women , removed by C section at 7 months ( see Goliath video above) ... It seems a whole range of different sizes of giants resulted .They would be brought up under Annunaki control and used to subjugate the humans . After thousands of years of this it was decided humanity would be more easily controlled if the rulers looked like normal humans  ( were not Annunaki or Giants) ... hence the "elite bloodline " created genetically by the Annunaki ... these elite appear identical to the masses but have subtle differences which make them suitable for the task , these are the royalty rothschilds and illuminati of today that do not breed with the common people. The Annunaki are master geneticists so there would have also been laboratory work involved to get the required result. 

The Annunaki 'own' the Earth by virtue of their superior power and technology , they allowed the Reptilians to have a piece of the action here because they had the unique ability to shift and could kill and replace any of the elite who were not ruthless enough. The elite are still human, and are not as cruel and bloodthirsty as the Annunaki or Reps , who have been psychically corrupted by the dark spirits (Fallen Angels) over many millions of years 

One of the biggest problems is utilizing misinterpreted text to help find the answers.

"Elohim" is not a name but a reference, more like those from up above. Some texts give the role of "those from above" as to be "watchers" . Then a group of them decided to break the rules and become a part of what they were supposed to be watching.

Then the question arises of what other entities were also here at that time? It is difficult to think there were no others here at that time given the diversity of the bits and pieces of historical items we can gather. 

There must have been a number of entities ving for territory and resources.  

• 3 weeks later...

To be completely honest with you the distinction although interesting is of very little importance. David never claims to have had an encounter with the dark suits but unfortunately I met them in 2015. What we are dealing with is 40/40 psychopaths, flesh and blood and identical to us in every respect except they have a deformed amygdala.

At that level of psychopathy they seem very much like aliens as they will do things that are beyond your levels of experience and comprehension. They are exceptionally cruel and they are what I would describe as pure evil. They have developed through decades of research(all funded by the tax payer of course) a number of techniques, the most devastating of which is know as synthetic telepathy which makes them appear like aliens but it is nothing more than reading the electrical messages that your brain gives off when you think. This technology has no percolated down to civilians and it is now possible to buy on Amazon a lightweight headband that enables the wearer to change the channel on the tv just by thinking about changing the channel.

Hope this helps

• Like 1