Jump to content

If the virus doesn’t exist...


Recommended Posts

We visited a casino just before the lockdown. No masks worn . No Gloves. Three of us touching slot machine buttons and screens. Going in and out of bathrooms, we ate at the buffet. 1 year into this scam I still know nobody that has been sick. Like Mr. Icke has said many times the keys to this scam are the fraudulent PCR tests and most of all the blatant lie about asymptomatic transmission. All I see is healthy looking people wearing masks.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The PCR test that health workers are using to diagnose people with Covid-19 is a scam. The PCR test itself was never designed to be used as a diagnostic tool. Do some research into what Kary Mullis sa

Covid is the flu rebranded.

If I listed the symptoms I live with on a daily basis pro vaxxers would say (in David Icke's pi$$ taking voice) "oh, it must be that covid thing?" If I then tell you I have had those same symptom

Posted Images

Hi I was just wondering if someone can give me some advice . The past week I have been off from work I don’t want to say what I do because that’s how I got in this mess. I was on Facebook and I saw someone post on  New York City health organization and people were talking about covid and masks. I just watched their comments for a while and taught these people are not too intelligent they were talking about wearing 2 or 3 masks. Some people did speak against that and said just wrap serene wrap around your head.  I decided to post what I believed all I said was I didn’t believe covid was real and I said masks are not healthy cause your breathing in carbon dioxide. Well someone on there saw my profile and what I do and told me I should have my license revoked and she was reporting me to chancellor cause I wasn’t fit to teach children. I go to work and do what ever they tell me to do at work so I don’t feel like I did anything wrong I’m afraid I’m going to get fired any advice?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just my opinion. But I think it's perfectly reasonable to go with your experience rather than just believe David Icke or whoever else. And then modify and adapt as new evidence presents itself.

 

What I would say is that the premise is not on David Icke or anyone else to diagnose what these people have died from. You would need a thorough autopsy to get some definitive answers rather than just theory. 

 

These people are not having autopsies (think few were done in Germany only).

 

But it is on the Government and scientists to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that corona virus is the cause of deaths, considering how many deaths they are causing by claiming that there is a corona virus, not to mention all the other damage.

 

As far as I know they haven't really shown this conclusively. Certainly when I asked Public Health England the answer via FOI they provided the answer to me, that they don't have any information related to corona virus being the cause of death in the UK.

 

I can give you speculation as to other possible reasons, toxicity, flu, bad flu...lack/poor health care, .bad reporting would be high on my list....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2020 at 2:59 PM, Brad the lad said:

The same way they NEVER die from Cancer, Heart disease, Auto immune disease (which is almost all of them...Parkinsons,Diabetes MS,Dementia  etc..) and just about every other condition you can think of known to man.

 

1) They have no stress which is the main reason. Every grave in the World should have here lies '...........'  who died from stress.

2) They don't use Western methods of 'medicine' for the cure or prevention because......NONE OF THEM WORK!

3) They eat the finest pure 'organic' food and herbs known to man.

4) The meat they consume has not been saturated with adrenaline due to the fear put upon the slaughtered animal before death.

5) They have the true history books and know what is really happening in the World and when? This prevents an overload of FEAR...the biggest killer known to man.

6) They have the real remedies to disease in it's most natural form.

7) They are possibly not even of the same genetics (contraversial but it's where I stand on the topic).

 

There maybe a virus but the fact is there is no evidence it exists. It has never been isolated and the test being used is a PCR test. The inventor of the test is on tape saying how unreliable it is to test disease and should NEVER be used for that purpose. For the record he is now dead and died in August 2019.

 

When you have been involved personally in the bollocks the contollers spout over the years (both medically and politically) then if they say turn left you turn right. It's not hard to clock a compulsive liar becuase everything they say is bollocks!!!

 

 

Well Boris certainly doesnt eat the finest pure 'organic' food and herbs known to man.

 

I have seen him eat! LOL

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 5:26 AM, oz93666 said:

 

Both excellent books ....We tend to forget the Annunaki are behind all this , behind covid . They are master geneticists and would not be so unimaginative as to release a normal flue bug ... This is something very special they've had in the pipe line , holding it back for the final drama ...

 

it's the Zombie Apocalypse Virus .... (fanfare) 

 

This virus is not designed to kill you ! .... Those who die are just the old and frail , who cannot withstand the internal restructuring the virus causes ... Most will have no symptoms , half the UK may already have undergone the covid transformation  ... The government hypes the few deaths to get people to take the vaccine.

 

So there maybe many million dormant zombies , waiting for 5G to be cranked up , when they will be coming to eat you .... The military has been preparing for this with training exercises , your local council has contingency plans for this threat .. so get ready , the Zombies may start appearing this Year !  

 

More information here ... https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/16028-covid-zombie-apocalypse-ben-emlyn-jones/

 

 

Ahem.

Original Zombie apocalypse thread.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those advocating "virus" as a detoxifying of damaged cells and or tissues makes more sense to me than a crafty invisible particle you have to kill and paint in chemicals to see lurking about desperate to jump on you.

 

If germ theory is correct why isn't all life on earth extinct?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 3:24 PM, Cgab1 said:

I personally know young, otherwise healthy people, with no co-morbidity (some

of whom I work with) who all contracted the symptoms, and subsequently tested positive on the test. They all said the symptoms were flu- like but a little different (loosing sense of taste, very difficult to breath). I normally don’t know this many people who get sick in such a  compressed period of time.. If it is pneumonia  or some other normal virus, causing it, not Covid, why all of these symptomatic cases all of a sudden?

There is no virus go and knock all the doors round about you see how many has it or even knows people who hav it and dont come bak and say oh wee jimmy has it after i asked 100 people,if there was anything like these bastards justifying lockdowns you be stepping over dead bodies not looking for a needle in a haystack then add it all up,but if this is the people youre among you mite as well roll your sleeve up and take 10 shots its pre schoool stuff dohh

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm of the opinion that the first 'wave' was entirely fabricated on the back of high-dependency hospital patients being sent to die in care homes, but that there was in fact a limited release of something in December / January. I'm basing this on seeing my wife and her parents all being hospitalised and requiring oxygen at the same time, although, interestingly, I was completely fine.

 

The only explanation that makes sense to me is that this coincided with the vaccine rollout, which I believe has been causing cold and flu to mutate in the vaccinated, who then shed it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Virus is Corona  , and Corona translated means a Crown  and Crown is the caesars private roman empire saudi solomanic  agency of Great Pharao  &  United Slaveowners in town  ,  such capital virus is  enslaving humanity , exploiting environment and keeps  attacking slaves and working class  , its a  Godfathers mafia business  , its a Pfizer Corporation ground with orwelian  cameras and sound  , to secure  Don Babyloandawn  virus Savile Epstein Weinstein  attacking humanity  all around .  

Edited by jupiter
Link to post
Share on other sites

the uk was hit with a something the end of nov 19.

the country had 3 gale force winds all starting on a saturday (what are the chances of that) for 3 consecutive weeks during nov 19.

drop something out to sea where noone will see and let it blow in.

 

david icke in the first london real interview said he is rarely ill but was knocked out with a bug in dec 19

 

my kids school were temp checking the whole school (never done before, i wonder what gov dept sent out an email giving orders to carry that out) and sending 30/40 high temp kids home a day.

 

i'm never ill but i got something in nov 19 cough rattly breathing. 

i then pulled a muscle in my chest (thought i was having a heart attack but the gp knew better).

gp sent me for a chest xray i was all clear but my lungs haven't been right since, and theres no way in hell am i visiting a gp with lung issues.

i was making iceland moss tea that i read helped the lungs.  

i used to consume black seed oil and was never ill but stopped. The last 2 weeks i've had a spoon of black seed oil before bed and my chest has cleared so far.

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

the uk was hit with a something the end of nov 19.

the country had 3 gale force winds all starting on a saturday (what are the chances of that) for 3 consecutive weeks during nov 19.

drop something out to sea where noone will see and let it blow in.

 

david icke in the first london real interview said he is rarely ill but was knocked out with a bug in dec 19

 

my kids school were temp checking the whole school (never done before, i wonder what gov dept sent out an email giving orders to carry that out) and sending 30/40 high temp kids home a day.

 

i'm never ill but i got something in nov 19 cough rattly breathing. 

i then pulled a muscle in my chest (thought i was having a heart attack but the gp knew better).

gp sent me for a chest xray i was all clear but my lungs haven't been right since, and theres no way in hell am i visiting a gp with lung issues.

i was making iceland moss tea that i read helped the lungs.  

i used to consume black seed oil and was never ill but stopped. The last 2 weeks i've had a spoon of black seed oil before bed and my chest has cleared so far.

 

I had same thing in 2017 and 2018. In 2018 the cough with it was insane...like a lung was coming up. No sign of covid then.

Also, some years ago I had acute bronchitis...couldnt get out of bed and couldnt breathe. Shit happens... the herbal teas are good though eh?

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

I had same thing in 2017 and 2018. In 2018 the cough with it was insane...like a lung was coming up. No sign of covid then.

Also, some years ago I had acute bronchitis...couldnt get out of bed and couldnt breathe. Shit happens... the herbal teas are good though eh?


Same here, I was really rough in late January early February last year, like I am most years and never batted an eyelid because there was nothing to bat an eyelid to - just the same old same old.

You don't go running around shouting "I've got Covid, I've got Covid!!!" and sticking it up on Facebook do you, like everyone else seemed to be doing, and getting sucked in by a pointless test that is literally telling you nothing. Like you say lay low for a bit and take it easy.

I have asthma, and it always seem to turn to a bit of bronchitis which it did for a week then I was better. Same as the last 48yrs of my life.

Doesn't exist, and never did, and now 'cos of this I wonder about the nature of viruses full stop.

Though I've no doubt people are now being injected either with something, or something that is going to mess their immune system up for when they "get ill" naturally.

Edited by Edgecrusher
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Edgecrusher said:


Same here, I was really rough in late January early February last year, like I am most years and never batted an eyelid because there was nothing to bat an eyelid to - just the same old same old.

You don't go running around shouting "I've got Covid, I've got Covid!!!" and sticking it up on Facebook do you, like everyone else seemed to be doing, and getting sucked in by a pointless test that is literally telling you nothing. Like you say lay low for a bit and take it easy.

I have asthma, and it always seem to turn to a bit of bronchitis which it did for a week then I was better. Same as the last 48yrs of my life.

Doesn't exist, and never did, and now 'cos of this I wonder about the nature of viruses full stop.

Though I've no doubt people are now being injected either with something, or something that is going to mess their immune system up for when they "get ill" naturally.

 

Precisely,  as you know bronchitis/acute bronchitis is awful. I was gasping for air as you were also no doubt. Room was spinning, I couldnt even get out of bed. It lasted a couple of weeks and even afterwords I was was weak and no energy. 

 

As an asthmatic do you use inhalers to dilate your bronchi etc?..or a nebulizer?

 

The treatments are worse than the illness most often. I was given antibiotics that I later found out poisoned me on top of the bronchitis. I urge everyone to question taking fluoroquinolone antibiotics. They are lethal in my opinion. A liver specialist that I was seeing years later after being given these killers, eventually agreed with me... he told me he primed his wife to not accept them for his daughters strep throat, based on my showing him the proof of their deadliness/toxicity.

 

 I wonder if most diseases are in fact immune system related or  even chromosome related...as with alpha1 anti-trypsin deficiency. Just thinking out loud.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

As an asthmatic do you use inhalers to dilate your bronchi etc?..or a nebulizer?


I used to use an inhaler and at points couldn't live without my Ventolin (nothing else seemed to work, Becotide etc for all that prevention nonsense), but for some reason my Asthma got a bit better as I got older. I ignore it a bit more than I used to. I also stopped going to the doctors for my check ups as they were an insult to my intelligence. At a certain age you feel it's a bit beneath you to show a nurse how you use your inhaler, so I even just stopped using an inhaler now - I just sort of manage it now but it's just gone a bit I think for whatever reason.

I've had two proper attacks in my lifetime though, one really young and one when I was older and have always just noticed if ever I get a sore throat or whatever a "cold" is it would always travel down to my chest, and take ages to go with the annoying hacking cough period that was agony, with lovely dark green phlegm 🤣

Yeah, this whole illness thing... After looking at and reading so much the last year, I'm not sure we're picking much of what we're told "up" almost to the verge of literal old wives tales – just repeated old shit that we accept as it's all we've ever heard. I've loved listening to Tom Cowan and Andy Kaufman through this, and in all honesty, this whole bio-weapon thing... Sheer nonsense. Not saying they can't do that stuff, but not like this Scam is suggesting, why would they when all you need a shit test and the telly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 5:59 AM, Yankees said:

Hi I was just wondering if someone can give me some advice . The past week I have been off from work I don’t want to say what I do because that’s how I got in this mess. I was on Facebook and I saw someone post on  New York City health organization and people were talking about covid and masks. I just watched their comments for a while and taught these people are not too intelligent they were talking about wearing 2 or 3 masks. Some people did speak against that and said just wrap serene wrap around your head.  I decided to post what I believed all I said was I didn’t believe covid was real and I said masks are not healthy cause your breathing in carbon dioxide. Well someone on there saw my profile and what I do and told me I should have my license revoked and she was reporting me to chancellor cause I wasn’t fit to teach children. I go to work and do what ever they tell me to do at work so I don’t feel like I did anything wrong I’m afraid I’m going to get fired any advice?

 

What on earth are you still doing on FB or Twitter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 8:13 AM, Edgecrusher said:

I'm amazed if anyone thinks there's a virus going around killing anyone to be honest. It was boring after two weeks arguing.

Really did become an IQ test (as someone said) a few days in.

 

Yet to meet a single person who has had this 'virus'. Still waiting...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 9:19 PM, DarianF said:

 

Yet to meet a single person who has had this 'virus'. Still waiting...

I mean. Where I work, we're a loving sharing bunch and late 2019/early 2020 we all had something. DFar worse than a cold, but not the flu by any means. One coworker who gets terrible hayfever was really bad with it, but she worked through most of it til she had to be sent home by management, she was burning up.

 

None of us died, but it wasn't the run of the mill snotty nose sniffles we all get after too much to eat and drink post the holiday season. We didn't get tested, at most, we took a few days off and cracked on.

 

I don't want to say too much but my partner works for the NHS. And for someone who is apparently seeing PILES OF BODIES IN THE STREETS!!!!!! and being swamped at work, everything they say, all their opinions and thoughts, contradict all we are being told.  It's been extremely interesting getting their take on it all, to be honest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...