M. Tellinger's Theory of what maintains The Matrix that enslaves us.

i have just been watching one of Michael Tellinger's presentations again. It's from 2017 and he has posted the Youtube link to it again recently in one of his Facebook pages and it has several fascinating parts in it, which I want to share with you here.

Towards the end, he gets to showing the audience and viewers how humans have been manipulated by probably the Anunnaki (he shows a pertinent text from a clay tablet) to produce lots of sounds/noise in the appropriate places, from where these sounds are channelled into a grid and later, from our churches and mosques no doubt too, into the sky to maintain the matrix that David has spoken about too so often around the Earth!

This year, with all the lockdowns, churches have been empty for many months on end, motorways/highways too. The latter, Michael thinks, have been used as sound channels to support this energy grid too.

So, could we have been quite unwittingly disconnecting the energy flow to this matrix? Very possibly!

When our governments keep telling us to act in this way and the energy flow gets disconnected, they must realize what is happening.

So, the question is, are the Good Guys behind this? Forcing our governments to impose these rules on us in the one part at least so that this Matrix is taken apart?!...

I find this a very intriguing thought!

Aether is not yet properly understood and it is not defined by sound and resonance. The Michelson-Morley experiment has interpreted one part correctly. And yet Aether exists. But in a different context. And it is what holds reality together. Everything. Humans will discover something fascinating when the time is right. And it will turn out to be neither a naive god construct nor a simple Matrix. Binary thinking is meaningless.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Towards the end, he gets to showing the audience and viewers how humans have been manipulated by probably the Anunnaki

Yes ...He's got that bit right .... then he gets totally out of his depth .... Get's very silly and where does this sillyness lead .? 

To the idea shutting Churches and Mosques is Good!  It will disempower the matrix  ...so the government must be the good guys , trying to save us !!! ..Err No 

Tellinger is another one who has half the picture. He thinks by our own thoughts we can change it all and create a new paradise , just think positive ...He's conveniently, all of a sudden , forgotten all  about the Annunaki ... they aint gone nowhere .... they're controlling us by advanced mind control , they will not let the "matrix" be dismantled! 

• Like 1
On 12/29/2020 at 11:37 AM, Dagmar Gross said:

So, could we have been quite unwittingly disconnecting the energy flow to this matrix? Very possibly!

It is you yourself that traps you here. 

The earth is a electro magnetic trap 

Designed to entrap consciousness here. The earth is a transmutation device. Your body is earth. 

Your DNA is two windings a transformer. The death race the reptiles are feeding their new race of bugs off of you. You are food for them. 

You resonate with the earth this gives you a AC sine waveform. 

Which causes transformer action and a magnetic field trapping you here. 

If you get reconciled/rectified (reborn) 

You will have a DC waveform no magnetic field no transformer both up both on. The only thing that reconciles /rectifies is the truth. 

Truth and peace are the same thing. 

Job 22:21 Acquaint H5532 now thyself with him, and be at peace: H7999 thereby good H2896 shall come H935 unto thee.

H7999 Shawlam 

Hebrew: שׁלם

Transliteration: shâlam

Pronunciation: shaw-lam'

Definition: A primitive root; to be safe (in {mind} body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make {amends} (make an) {end} {finish} {full} give {again} make {good} (re-) pay ({again}) (make) (to) (be at) peace ({-able}) that is {perfect} {perform} (make) prosper ({-ous}) {recompense} {render} {requite} make {restitution} {restore} {reward} X surely.

On 12/28/2020 at 10:37 PM, Dagmar Gross said:

i have just been watching one of Michael Tellinger's presentations again. It's from 2017 and he has posted the Youtube link to it again recently in one of his Facebook pages and it has several fascinating parts in it, which I want to share with you here.

Towards the end, he gets to showing the audience and viewers how humans have been manipulated by probably the Anunnaki (he shows a pertinent text from a clay tablet) to produce lots of sounds/noise in the appropriate places, from where these sounds are channelled into a grid and later, from our churches and mosques no doubt too, into the sky to maintain the matrix that David has spoken about too so often around the Earth!

This year, with all the lockdowns, churches have been empty for many months on end, motorways/highways too. The latter, Michael thinks, have been used as sound channels to support this energy grid too.

When our governments keep telling us to act in this way and the energy flow gets disconnected, they must realize what is happening.

So, the question is, are the Good Guys behind this? Forcing our governments to impose these rules on us in the one part at least so that this Matrix is taken apart?!...

I find this a very intriguing thought!

If the Earth is fixed and unmoving then our own solar system and the entire observable universe must be moving around us in an unfathomably complex dance just for our benefit? Earth is an inconspicuous speck of dust in one of many many billions of other spiral galaxies in the universe. Admittedly, it's quite a lush speck of dust but it's hardly the centre of the universe. A bit too much of a lean towards humans as the special creations of an unseen God for me.

On 12/29/2020 at 7:05 PM, Origin said:

Aether is not yet properly understood and it is not defined by sound and resonance. The Michelson-Morley experiment has interpreted one part correctly. And yet Aether exists. But in a different context. And it is what holds reality together. Everything. Humans will discover something fascinating when the time is right. And it will turn out to be neither a naive god construct nor a simple Matrix. Binary thinking is meaningless.

sigh, suppose this is part of the non-binary genderless crap? 

7 hours ago, rooey said:

sigh, suppose this is part of the non-binary genderless crap? 

I just mean that binary thinking is absurd, there is always only yes and no. God or star civilisation. Flat earth or NASA universe. Angels or UFOs.
I have had hundreds of encounters or rather demonstrations of this intelligence which Humans call God/Watchers others call UAP/UFO Alien. Humans are in something remarkable and it is different than either side thinks they know. The whole of perceived reality is filled with numerous anomalies and these are no coincidence.  And I say that humans have not yet been able to decipher it. NASA lies about the universe and religions worship something they don't understand. Humans will have to face this intelligence because we are inseparable from it. Aether is perfection and there is no void. 

• Like 1
On 12/29/2020 at 12:05 AM, Origin said:

The Michael-Morley experiment didn’t encounter the wind resistance from the aether it expected. But it didn’t prove that there was no aether. It proved that either there was no aether OR the earth is not spinning around 1000mph on its axis. But that take on the data was swept under the rug, naturally. 

I agree with you. Spirit above all else. The New World order may be taking over in this reality. But that’s okay, because this is just a fear matrix. And I’m okay with living in a fear matrix because i know it is just another layer of false reality. Because ultimately, I am spirit. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Dawn said:

The Michael-Morley experiment didn’t encounter the wind resistance from the aether it expected. But it didn’t prove that there was no aether. It proved that either there was no aether OR the earth is not spinning around 1000mph on its axis. But that take on the data was swept under the rug, naturally. 

I agree with you. Spirit above all else. The New World order may be taking over in this reality. But that’s okay, because this is just a fear matrix. And I’m okay with living in a fear matrix because i know it is just another layer of false reality. Because ultimately, I am spirit. 

It is not Humans who have control over reality. Everything above the ground cannot be manipulated. There is no human technology that can change any of that. You mean the absurd world of lunatics who desperately maintain the slave system. Where everything is a lie. Money, sciences, religions. The universe, the lie of planets and star systems. That we have a goal and someday set off to the stars. That we have something to fear, first the evil Angels and now the evil Aliens. It is indeed so that certain groups fear something. Something infinitely superior.

10 hours ago, Origin said:

It is not Humans who have control over reality. Everything above the ground cannot be manipulated. There is no human technology that can change any of that. You mean the absurd world of lunatics who desperately maintain the slave system. Where everything is a lie. Money, sciences, religions. The universe, the lie of planets and star systems. That we have a goal and someday set off to the stars. That we have something to fear, first the evil Angels and now the evil Aliens. It is indeed so that certain groups fear something. Something infinitely superior.

Well if the lie is, that we need to be in fear of something that is infinitely superior. Maybe we are not inferior at all. Maybe we are in control of this reality. 

12 hours ago, Dawn said:

Well if the lie is, that we need to be in fear of something that is infinitely superior. Maybe we are not inferior at all. Maybe we are in control of this reality. 

Humans have a clearly structured reality. It does not matter that another one is hidden in the first one. Reality is apparently flawed. That is what we have to find. We have to question that this world view of Humans can explain reality. The answer is no. What is really there and what have humans misinterpreted. This is the reality that humans have no control over. And they never will. 
Do humans have control over the way they can go? Yes. Do humans have the capacity to find the answer to everything? Yes. Is it possible for humans to grasp this paradox of two intertwined realities? Yes. Do I have to believe governments/religions/sciences and worldviews of Humans? No. Why? We are in a fake reality of Humans. And it is built on lies, and that started long time ago. You have control over your reality;)