Will a Tier 5, possibly a Tier 6 too, be introduced in England in 2021?

numnuts

Keeping us all safe.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will additional Tiers be introduced in England in 2021?

This virus is purely and economic crash tactic.

It would make no sense for Central banks to bail out the governments and bring in a totalarism order as they say on here. These banks will be wanting their money back by austerity or post brexit prosperity. All this lockdown would have been a different scenario of their was no financial support behind it, there would have been a civil war and looting by now. I think everything will be booming in April. The central banks tend to have some 9 10 year plan behind them. But they are plotting crashed at Bildaberg meetings in advance. THe families that own the central banks seem to be running the worlds finances and living on the interest. Then crashing it every 9 years then lending it all out again.. There is a trend since Iraq war, 9/11 and te sars 2008 and covid...

5 hours ago, numnuts said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised myself. What would a Tier 6 banding involve? Order from Amazon only and anyone seen out and about, in a non-official capacity, will be shot on sight? All on the back of another 'claimed' virus mutation no doubt. 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tier-4-stay-at-home

4 hours ago, mooseman said:

It would make no sense for Central banks to bail out the governments and bring in a totalarism order as they say on here. These banks will be wanting their money back by austerity or post brexit prosperity. All this lockdown would have been a different scenario of their was no financial support behind it, there would have been a civil war and looting by now. I think everything will be booming in April. The central banks tend to have some 9 10 year plan behind them. But they are plotting crashed at Bildaberg meetings in advance. THe families that own the central banks seem to be running the worlds finances and living on the interest. Then crashing it every 9 years then lending it all out again.. There is a trend since Iraq war, 9/11 and te sars 2008 and covid...

3 hours ago, eddy64 said:

probably tier 5 will be masks outside and you have to have written permission the leave the house like spain a few months ago,  the final compliance test imho before lockdown is lifted.

yep

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1377440/Tier-5-meaning-what-does-Tier-5-lockdown-mean-full-lockdown-evg

19 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Hmm. A few of us were mulling over the possibilities on the mega-thread of late. I saw the BBC News on TV this evening and I don't recall them mentioning the possibility of a Tier 5 being introduced. As I didn't read any other news online today, I didn't realise that this story had even come out. WTF.   

Edited by numnuts

19 hours ago, numnuts said:

Hmm. A few of us were mulling over the possibilities on the mega-thread of late. I saw the BBC News on TV this evening and I don't recall them mentioning the possibility of a Tier 5 being introduced. As I didn't read any other news online today, I didn't realise that this story had even come out. WTF.   

"Tier 5" (or Tier 6, Tier 7 all the way to Level 42) is just a 'discrete' way of encouraging the population to sleep-walk into ever tighter restrictions, the 'totalitarian tip-toe' by any other name. Lockdown by stealth.

Perhaps deciding which region/area goes up or down a 'tier' can become a weekly televised event like the National Lottery?

Or maybe each region/area can nominate a 'champion' and they can take part some kind of competition to decide their region's fate? Kind of like "The Hunger Games" really...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2020 at 8:19 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Or maybe each region/area can nominate a 'champion' and they can take part some kind of competition to decide their region's fate? Kind of like "The Hunger Games" really...

I hereby nominate you to fight for us Grumpy Owl. I take it you do think that we will at least see a Tier 6 then, before too much longer? I reckon that the PTB do get off on the thought of a 'Level 6'. Chris Whitty's wet dream is now in the final stages of coming to fruition.

288?cb=20070515110815

Edited by numnuts

We will see tighter restrictions and lockdowns in 2021. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wee Jimmy Krankie imposes them first up here in Scotland then England will follow. We could see people getting tasered by police for not staying indoors 24/7. This will go on for years until they get what they want which is a total complete Orwellian world.

Edited by Artmuzz
  • Haha 1

Covid: What are the new tiers and lockdown rules in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-52530518

Reading through the above link, it doesn't seem to me as if much has changed, and Tier 4 is basically the same as the lockdown we had in England during November, with schools staying open it seems.

So if there is to be a Tier 5, I would hazard a guess this will be the same as the lockdown in March, with schools being forced to close.

As for Tier 6, well you wonder just how far they will go with this... closure of ALL businesses, people must remain indoors at all times, army and police patrols arresting anyone found outdoors.

I think we may see an escalation of tiers until April. Escalations possibilities, close down schools, mask wearing outside.

Then I think all this nonsense will wind down. But what has been left behind is a model to be replicated at a future time. And the WHO have said they expect another worse pandemic imminently. So I think what will happen is a wind up until April, then a wind down - not to previous levels. Then in 2022/3 there will be another pandemic and they will use the same tactics everyone is used too but take it even further.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

I think we may see an escalation of tiers until April. Escalations possibilities, close down schools, mask wearing outside.

Then I think all this nonsense will wind down.

I consider differently. I do not think that they now can 'back off', it is all or nothing!

I think that they actually were surprised by the compliance and then went all in. That they have put all into this move and cannot back down.

There are more people asking questions than I thought and I am glad to say that I was wrong banana.gif.a83db425da7cd46691233c5a6322e52c.gif

I had a couple of 'chats' on the 1st day of this year and it has given me great hope. People I thought would continue to believe the bullshit, told me that they will not take a vaccine and that no one they know will. But best of all, they asked me for more information and how to find even more ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

If the parasites back down now there are too many asking questions and they will not stop asking and those newly asking will only grow.

Consider what happens when the questioners begin to find out about the deaths caused by lockdowns and the removal of care?

Consider what happens when they find out all the details about vaccines and the harm caused by 'medicine' over decades?

The parasites cannot go back now, they must enforce a police state communist world or they will end up being hung from the closest lamppost or tree (after much pain lol)

On 12/28/2020 at 10:57 PM, mooseman said:

It's more than that this time round. 

Major incident declared in London, by George Clooney's even thicker cousin. Maybe he meant to say mayor incident? Sounds quite impressive, either way. Let's quickly get the vaccine in the arms then. In the arms! Is the super-spreading London Underground still open then? Ha ha.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55588163

'Covid-19: 'Major incident' declared by London Mayor Sadiq Khan.'

'The coronavirus infection rate in London has exceeded 1,000 per 100,000 people, based on the latest figures from Public Health England. However, the Office for National Statistics recently estimated as many as 1 in 30 Londoners has coronavirus. Mr Khan told BBC political reporter Karl Mercer that the figure is as high as 1 in 20 in some parts of London. Major incidents have previously been called for the Grenfell Tower fire in June 2017 and the terror attacks at Westminster Bridge and London Bridge. A major incident is any emergency that requires the implementation of special arrangements by one or all of the emergency services, the NHS or the local authority.'

Edited by numnuts

Was Pinocchio a freemason?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55602828

'Covid-19: Lockdown needs to be stricter, scientists warn.'

'Lockdown measures in England need to be stricter to achieve the same impact as the March shutdown, scientists advising the government have said. Prof Robert West said the current rules were "still allowing a lot of activity which is spreading the virus". Prof Susan Michie also said the spread of the new more infectious variant meant the restrictions were "too lax". The government said it had adapted its approach and taken "swift action" to try and stop the spread of the virus. The warnings come after ministers launched a new campaign urging people to act like they have the virus. Meanwhile, Buckingham Palace has said the Queen, 94, and the Duke of Edinburgh, 99, received Covid-19 vaccinations on Saturday.'

21 hours ago, numnuts said:

"The coronavirus infection rate in London has exceeded 1,000 per 100,000 people, based on the latest figures from Public Health England. However, the Office for National Statistics recently estimated as many as 1 in 30 Londoners has coronavirus. Mr Khan told BBC political reporter Karl Mercer that the figure is as high as 1 in 20 in some parts of London."

Oooh, numbers!

1,000 per 100,000 people is 1%

It's always funny to see percentage figures are only used where it suits the 'fear narrative', if the percentage is low then use 'big numbers' to intimidate people.

And as for the ONS, well an 'estimate' is really "just guessing". Same goes for Mr Khan, only he's taking the ONS' "best guess" and making it worse.

Also don't forget, even the ONS doesn't actually know the actual population of London, it can only 'estimate' the total as the last census was carried out in 2011, so is already 10 years out of date.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/london-population