What’s the plan if an actual bioweapon gets released in the not so distant future?

CONFIRMED_REPTILIAN

It seems like the supposed next step in this is gonna be a bioweapon release. What’s gonna be your plan when there’s an actual deadly infections disease? I’m in a suburban area so i can’t just sit comfy. In addition, I’ve listened to a couple of Dr Kaufman’s videos and am aware of the fraud of most viruses, and the truth of “viruses” in general. 

What are your thoughts on historic plagues, such as the Bubonic Plague/Black Death? Is there some hidden history behind those? I’m aware that those aren’t what we would call viruses but they certainly are infectious diseases. I’m a little lost on this topic and tried to search by keywords to find existing threads, so this topic is why i made an account in the first place. 

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, CONFIRMED_REPTILIAN said:

next step

5 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

the "real" virus is in the vaccine

I believe the next 'big wave' will be a combination of bacterial lung infections from prolonged mask wearing and the 'experimental' vaccine and possibly electromagnetic poisoning / effects from 5G network coming live.. 

BC 

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

I believe the next 'big wave' will be a combination of bacterial lung infections from prolonged mask wearing and the 'experimental' vaccine and possibly electromagnetic poisoning / effects from 5G network coming live.. 

BC 

and what would the "real" bioweapon do to people?

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

and what would the "real" bioweapon do to people?

I don't think there is a 'real bio weapon' coming.. 

Too unpredictable and impossible to control. 

Don't forget 'THEY' like to have complete control. 

Just a huge surge in hospitalisations accredited to Convid1984+++ 

24 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

I somewhat agree - but disagree - there is always potential for it, predictive programming for this issue can be seen in Call of Duty Modern Warfare where you can get a "DNA bomb" - which only harms a certain people based on how their DNA is coded. 

As much as I get what you mean: I wouldn't put it past them - I would however say that if they ever did such a thing it would be their own downfall - God protects me from ill and disease and His wrath will be upon the unrighteous, He might even use there own tools against them in this respect, God alone knows.

Peace.

4 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Covid19 itself may be a lab-engineered bioweapon coded to "kill a few million old people".

Remember that the young keep the economy working, not the over 65s.

That's true but it seems like they want economic ruin for a reset. Won't be many jobs with automation in future either.

On 12/29/2020 at 1:20 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's true but it seems like they want economic ruin for a reset. Won't be many jobs with automation in future either.

These people are all about POWER over other people.

They like making people slave for a pittance.

Automation was possible in many areas of work even in the 1980s.

If Automation (replacing human workers) had been their goal, the tech to do it was there 40 years ago.

16 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

These people are all about POWER over other people.

Yes, I think it's more about power than money, at this point in time anyway. They control the money anyway.

16 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Automation was possible in many areas of work even in tIf Automation (replacing human workers) had been their goal, the tech to do it was there 40 years ago.

Well things appear to be changing dramatically as we move into the 4th industrial revolution. AI, data, and quantum computing is the future.

Their goal is to simply have the world for themselves. They want to sit and eat like an effendi while the slaves toil the fields, but how many slaves will they even need once the average human is obsolete?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

If they tried to pull half of this crap off 40 years ago people would have resisted more too because society wasn't as woke. There was more patriotic Christians that would have pushed back against this beast system/third temple nonsense then too. They had to wait for things like 9/11 and embassy moves to get their chess pieces in the right positions for the final assault on humanity.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They had to wait for things like 9/11 and embassy moves to get their chess pieces in the right positions for the final assault on humanity.

Its 100% all about the timing. Bringing this whole thing to to a crescendo,- in their terms.

The Fullness of the Fruit

Lots of reasons why they just didn't - or more like couldn't - just get it over and done with years ago. 

• Technology being a big factor.
  • Physical interconnectedness of our world (trade/travel)- It wouldn't be such a 'disaster' for people (business models/loved ones trapped overseas)  even 10 years ago.
  • Media communications - even 10 years ago something this big on the complete global scale couldn't have pulled off, and then sustained, with such coordinated synchronicity and precision. (that's breaking down now though big time lol)
  • Humanities own broken spirit. Not one continent we live on has not been thoroughly burnt out already through all types of constant assaults', UK/Europe(Mass immigration/cultural disintegration), North America (USA now more bitterly divided than the civil war era)/ South America / China/Asia/Japan (Fukushima), the MiddleEast (Syria/Yemen/Iraq) Africa even Australia burnt to a crisp with devastating loss of wildlife with made my heart bleed - before this even kicked off.
  • Humans own physically evolving internal coding's
  • Cosmic/planetary cycles
  • Biblical/religious prophecies. I read somewhere that they have actual plans to start to build the third temple in Jerusalem. Can't remember where I read/heard that, could be bullshit.
  • ET space wars - the wars been hot out there, forces fighting tooth and claw to keep us under their dominion, forces fighting to assist us in our revolution/revolt. Hence Trumps Space Force, the pentagon formally releasing/acknowledging UFO footage on CNN mainstream media in September last year.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 2:06 AM, CONFIRMED_REPTILIAN said:

What’s the plan if an actual bioweapon gets released??? 

What's the Plan ??? ...Same as your plan to survive covid ...same as your plan to survive re-set .... same as your plan to survive black out and food shortage ...

You are only vulnerable to any of this if living in a populated area , reliant on supermarkets and the grid ....

You should have got out long ago , it was obvious this was coming ....So some how you have to find the energy to get up and MOVE .... even someone on the dole can relocate to a remote deserted  village , empty houses you can just move into  . Take some mates with you ...

Abandoned Welsh "Ghoast Village"

sec_48596667-3ec5.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

As far as I’m aware, the plague was bacterial, not viral. 

I don’t think they would be able to control a real bio weapon - they would have chose that already surely if it was the best and easiest option rather than to have to work so hard to lie about one. Still, I wouldn’t put it past them. We will see soon enough! Luckily I don’t fear death.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, oz93666 said:

What's the Plan ??? ...Same as your plan to survive covid ...same as your plan to survive re-set .... same as your plan to survive black out and food shortage ...

You are only vulnerable to any of this if living in a populated area , reliant on supermarkets and the grid ....

You should have got out long ago , it was obvious this was coming ....So some how you have to find the energy to get up and MOVE .... even someone on the dole can relocate to a remote deserted  village , empty houses you can just move into  . Take some mates with you ...

Abandoned Welsh "Ghoast Village"

sec_48596667-3ec5.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Always been into this. I’m still kinda young finding my footing and haven’t permanently settled down yet so i have nothing but potential. Thinking about going into bumbfuck alaska or something. I’ve probably got a few years before shit really goes down. I would always go on google maps and just autistically explore barely populated areas and get super deep into urbex forums where people would find villages like these that were used for military housing. I think there’s one not too far from me actually. I might just pack up with the boys and make our own little community. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 7:50 PM, Basket Case said:

if you only get the bioweapon from the vaccine, they would have it under control, due to the fact only the vaccinated people have the "bioweapon"

making up a virus, making up deaths, numbers and making up science is also quite difficult to control,

Releasing progressively deadlier versions of this covid-19, perhaps covid-20 21 22 etc, would allow lockdowns to continue indefinitely and their severity to be increased. Imprisonment in our own homes seems likely. "Vaccines" are a money spinner for a select few but the overall economic destruction consequent of creating a need for a vaccine far outweighs the limited financial gains for that few. An average 99% recovery rate for a disease hardly warrants a rushed untested new tech RNA vaccine for it. The only reasoning that makes sense about the soon to be mandatory vaccines is that their primary purpose is not vaccination.

A smirking Bill Gates casually dismissing the likely human harm these "vaccines" will cause sets alarm bells ringing, as does the rampant censorship of medical professionals and all informed dissent, the unidirectional MSM propaganda drive, the continual moving of the virus and response goalposts and the seemingly wilful destruction of the working class economy. 

Unfortunately, there seems to be many different interpretations/speculations about what is happening and that is adding to people's confusion and consequent apathy. We don't have all the pieces of the puzzle to definitely create the final picture of what's happening. We are missing some vital information.

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

There is no natural disease known to man that the human body can't beat with the correct help from nature along the way. If the disease (bio or non) is that deadly then it's game over for EVERYONE and that includes some of them! They could easily take out huge sections of society with a bio weapon and the UK would be a very easy target being an island. This would be as mentioned above very transparent and we know how much the controllers like to operate in the shadows.

This war is far more spiritual than physical for me and only time will tell. The physical body follows the mind and soul though.

Below is the infamous Epidemic illuminati card.  It reads..... "if the attack succeeds, the target is devastated. This attack cannot actually destroy the target."

Make of that what you will?

71yqMQsJtqL._SL1024_.jpg.41950c57247e151b21e8e31de2142ff0.jpg