Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Blockchain and investments

On 9/24/2021 at 1:10 PM, spideysensei said:

So far its seen a reaction from the 0.786 fib of the last low to yesterday's high, and if it can hold here there's the argument for making a higher low, and a last chance to buy at these levels. Check the price action on the 4 hour over the coming day, maybe 1 hour sometimes.

The more bearish scenario is that selling is (obviously) not done yet, and it drops to the 1.272 area, which coincides with a support level and the bottom of the channel from where it is, price target 37-38k. This might create some bullish divergence on the oscillators, giving more of a reason to buy. This scenario makes more sense to me.

Lol this is why i'm not much of a trader, as it looks like my less fancied bullish scenario is playing out and we're going to retake control of the 21w ema.  How we got there this weekend is the interesting thing (to a nerd like me).

After the China news (or FUD as Dale puts it), price drops 10% (with volume), and the reaction rally starts to form what looks like a bear flag. Price is squeezed under the 0.5 fib retrace of the high before China, and the low afterwards, further giving the impression of a drop. Price then breaks the flag pattern on the 1 and 4 hour and holds. Immediately after it pumps back to the previous diagonal support line, above where a bunch of greedy short stops would be. Classic fakey. We can see that on the daily now where we've got a nice green pin bar bullishly engulfing the previous day.  Very few chances left to buy at these levels, perhaps ever.. (but yeah, don't take trading advice from me).

1945542542_btc26-09-21beartrap.jpg.053d1642bb19f7dfb1953e678dbbec70.jpg

21 hours ago, spideysensei said:

Very few chances left to buy at these levels, perhaps ever.. (but yeah, don't take trading advice from me).

I don't think ever dude. History seems to rhyme and after every bull run BTC falls back down to cost of production. Current COP is circa $9k/BTC and projected after bull cycle $11k. So I expect it to bottom out after a blow off top around those levels - not that anybody in the field will tell you this - but they need to report the story this time it's different so people will HODL and institutions can dump on them. Rinse and repeat. 

Just imo.......

15 hours ago, Mr H said:

I don't think ever dude. History seems to rhyme and after every bull run BTC falls back down to cost of production. Current COP is circa $9k/BTC and projected after bull cycle $11k. So I expect it to bottom out after a blow off top around those levels - not that anybody in the field will tell you this - but they need to report the story this time it's different so people will HODL and institutions can dump on them. Rinse and repeat. 

Just imo.......

I don't doubt, though i can't find an updated figure for this, and one that we could cross reference with price would be helpful also.  Knowing where we are in the market cycle would be helpful to gauge where we pull back to in the next bear market. With say 3-6 months of parabolic growth left we might see the low of the next cycle come down to our recent ATH (65k), flipping that resistance to support.  Hypothetical of course...we haven't even made a new high yet.

On 9/26/2021 at 11:14 PM, spideysensei said:

Very few chances left to buy at these levels

Don't say i didn't warn ya. 21st Sep was the bottom (as i called it then), the price action i talked about on the weekend occurred (26th) and created a bullish engulfing pinbar for that day. This was our signal to go long. We use that signal in conjunction with other factors to add weight to the argument. Mr Price was even gracious enough to offer one last time to buy near the bottom of that signal.

689537578_btc-1-10-21.jpg.4369aa255941f9e8188c912b2b4e48e5.jpg

10 hours ago, spideysensei said:

This was our signal to go long

Poor people in the UK cannot go long. It's banned.

But it's ok, people are on the way to the moon as we speak now. No fake landing this time around.

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Soon entering these times....

All I can say is that very best of luck to you & spideysensei and anyone else for the coming 3 months.

You know, the best revenge is to do well.

The elites want only 2-tier system, rich vs poor. They are currently removing the middle tier. It's up to you, as spideysensei says, to choose your tiers.

To the Moon, chin chin 🍾🚀🚀🚀

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2021 at 1:55 PM, DaleP said:

All I can say is that very best of luck to you & spideysensei and anyone else for the coming 3 months.

You know, the best revenge is to do well.

The elites want only 2-tier system, rich vs poor. They are currently removing the middle tier. It's up to you, as spideysensei says, to choose your tiers.

To the Moon, chin chin 🍾🚀🚀🚀

Tbh i'm just hoping for a little extra spending money before everything goes, gov/banks ban crypto etc. I'm under no illusions that i'll ever be among the top tier, my other choices in life will surely see to that. I'm just a regular dude who likes charts and patterns.

Speaking of which @Mr H, our Moondicator says sell tomorrow, what do you think? It absolutely nailed the buy signal on the last full moon, where it hit the recent low. Pattern wise i'm seeing maybe an inverted head and shoulders, the right shoulder of which (yet to be formed) would take it down to ~43k. It could just rip through 52k and invalidate that idea. Hell if we have a super candle tomorrow it might actually reach my previous prediction of 60k by the new moon.

Anecdotally we are probably due a correction/shakeout. 

From a TA perspective  if we drop any lower than current levels then it looks like Bart Simpson structure could be forming - so aligns with your theory with the moon cycles. 

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Here's the UK Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak announcing the G7's digital currency that "govts and central banks across the world are working together" on...

It's "safe" "energy efficient" and other 'inclusive' fluffys, but it’s the bits they omit like the govt can decide where, what and when you can access your currency and that they can stop it altogether if you, let’s say, don’t take a Govt mandated injection, say mean things on the internet about them or a 'protected group', protest at schools indoctrinating your children with satanic perversions, leave your home outside allowable hours during a climate lockdown or expend your carbon footprint allowance too fast.....

Ripple, Avalanche join independent group to support the development of a digital UK pound

https://web.archive.org/web/20211015172432/https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/ripple-avalanche-uk-digital-pound-foundation-boe-cryptocurrencies-2021-10

It appears that they are just getting started.

Not sure this is a major pull back just yet. I think we'll chop around at this level for a bit (see August price action for an example). Still in that channel in fact.

A break up would see 80k very quickly. A proper retrace could take us down to 54, although imo anywhere near the 21 daily would be a solid buy.

20 hours ago, DaleP said:

Holy Sh!! We are off. Rocket_32.pngRocket_32.pngRocket_32.png

Yep painting a bull flag and as i suggested; buying near the 21 daily was spot on. Plus the doggy has awoken, nice influx of volume today. Not too late to get in either, i'm waiting for a little more pull back before i buy more.

(Great tune btw) :-)

3 hours ago, spideysensei said:

(Great tune btw) :-)

When I woke up yesterday, it started to play in my head so I posted the video but watching the video again, I am flabbergasted. The more I look at the scenes, I reckon, this song is actually about stonks. Who would have thought? I reckon he bought at ATH. lol

Opening scene: red and green persons are fighting...

Three brightly coloured bouncing jesters look like those jacket worn in the stock exchange.

"I'd see delight in the shade of the morning sun"
(a tall dildo like yesterday and its shadow will delight you in the morning.... right?)

"When I was a very small boy,
Very small boys talked to me
Now that we've grown up together"
(This is like shrimps before becoming whales)

"took all my money...
You took my money
come to nothing"

(Sounds familiar?)

"I can't tell you where we're going
I guess there was just no way of knowing"
(right?)

Who was left standing at the end?
The one that didn't fight and stood in situ. 💎🤚

• Like 1