Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Blockchain and investments

Well don't want to troll the thread but Gold could be the one to watch in the next few days, especially with the adoption of Basel III which will see gold bullion reclassified as a zero risk tier 1 asset while unallocated paper gold will be a tier 3  asset 85% of which they will have to collateralise with cash. Finally they are trying to clean up the Gold market......

https://goldsilverpros.com/2021/01/22/basel-iii-threatens-to-break-the-gold-derivative-market-in-june/

The coin to buy right now would be TFuel or Theta.

Not sure it will boom with current market, but you could double your money easy within the next week, that is the hype right now with their main net 3.0 launch & has dropped below 40cents. If it doesnt moon like it did a few weeks back then you might have to hold for a few months.

10 hours ago, elongated1 said:

See how they positioned 77 bus in the photo? lol

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57632831

Probably best to start looking into VPN for this type of stuff. Not beyond the world of possibilities that when the government  launch their digital currency, that they target the centralised exchanges and force them to sell them your Bitcoin in exchange for their digital currency for "your protection".

Crypto world needs to go decentralised asap imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Where are we then...

Bears tried pushing below 30k again, and have (so far) been rejected, again.

A slight uptick in volume in BTC and alts but nothing spectacular.

Is this merely bull trap trickery? Who knows any more. A strong finish to the week would be nice,

hopefully completing a green pin bar on the weekly. I'm optimistic though that we won't see sub 30k again, perhaps ever,

and BTC will now make a quick move to 35, and then 40k.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice recovery. The bearish divergence you see on the daily suggests a pull back soon, and we might see a rejection candle at the 0.618 fib retracement area, where it's just about to hit. Who knows it could power straight through, but one last pull back before making a new ATH would be pretty normal. Looking at the weekly chart, I'll make a prediction for 100k BTC by the end of the year.

btc-11-08-21.jpg

On 8/11/2021 at 4:22 PM, spideysensei said:

Nice recovery. The bearish divergence you see on the daily suggests a pull back soon, and we might see a rejection candle at the 0.618 fib retracement area, where it's just about to hit. Who knows it could power straight through, but one last pull back before making a new ATH would be pretty normal. Looking at the weekly chart, I'll make a prediction for 100k BTC by the end of the year.

btc-11-08-21.jpg

Thanks for your analysis.

Interesting that you think the market will still continue to peak until the end of the year.

My original calculations based on past cycles, had this bull run set to end Sept/Oct aligning this as the final rally before a blow off top.

However, with the macro climate significantly different to historic cycles, I'm open to the idea of a prolonged cycle.

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

Thanks for your analysis.

Interesting that you think the market will still continue to peak until the end of the year.

My original calculations based on past cycles, had this bull run set to end Sept/Oct aligning this as the final rally before a blow off top.

However, with the macro climate significantly different to historic cycles, I'm open to the idea of a prolonged cycle.

It's a bit of a crapshoot really, but in a purely technical sense it's logical.

Here's what i personally base that prediction on...

1 - hidden bullish divergence on the weekly (RSI and MACD)

2 - price has regained control of the 21 weekly ema in the last couple of weeks

3 - the fibonacci targets (drawn from recent ATH to recent low) i estimate as ~81k and ~108k

timewise it would make sense to get there by the end of year, but it doesn't have to of course, and might not even reach those targets

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, spideysensei said:

It's a bit of a crapshoot really, but in a purely technical sense it's logical.

Here's what i personally base that prediction on...

1 - hidden bullish divergence on the weekly (RSI and MACD)

2 - price has regained control of the 21 weekly ema in the last couple of weeks

3 - the fibonacci targets (drawn from recent ATH to recent low) i estimate as ~81k and ~108k

timewise it would make sense to get there by the end of year, but it doesn't have to of course, and might not even reach those targets

An interesting scenario if your timeline plays out. The end of the year ties in with the ETH upgrade to proof of stake (early 2022) - which is going to seriously effect price. Could drag the whole market into an even longer cycle potentially. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Don't buy credits. Just earn tokens by uploading/watching vids, don't convert but hodl till it tops. It's worth penny right now but can go to 1 which is 50x.

https://odysee.com/@OdyseeHelp:b/BuyingSellingLBRYCredits:b

I have an Odysee account and I keep thinking about this, but like on Minds.com, I am a bit paranoid about putting a phone number in to earn crypto.

I guess I could just make an account to watch and upload non-political and non-conspiratorial content to earn some though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have an Odysee account and I keep thinking about this, but like on Minds.com, I am bit paranoid about putting a phone number in to earn crypto.

I guess I could just make an account to watch and upload non-political and non-conspiratorial to earn some though.

Do you need to enter a number to open an account with Odysee? That's the same with telegram.

You could use VPN for different account?

One account to purely earn by watching vids, not for activism....

I don't know how much you can earn by watching though.

20 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Do you need to enter a number to open an account with Odysee?

Nah, it's like Minds.com in the sense that you can join without giving a number, but you need to verify to earn.

vte.jpg

Odysee does attract non-activist content makers too though, so I might just make another account to earn.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nah, it's like Mind.com in the sense that you can join without giving a number, but you need to verify to earn.

vte.jpg

Odysee does attract non-activist content makers too though, so I might just make another account to earn.

Don't wanna link CC for this purpose for sure because you are not gonna be buying the credits.

They use Simplex for card trans and they are Israel based. lol

I don't know what ID they want for the chat option...

It would be easier to just get another SIM and receive text. no?

Edited by DaleP

Just now, DaleP said:

Don't wanna link CC for this purpose for sure.

I don't know what ID they want for the chat option...

It would be easier to just get another SIM and receive text. no?

True. I have a couple of unregistered burner SIMs that I use for stuff like Twitter to be fair. It's still not ideal, but it's not so bad with a VPN like you say.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a chart worth looking at now and again. BTC dominance compares its strength against Alt coins. If we were to trade this i'd say we have some way to go down first, right down to test the lows it made Jan 2018, if you look left on the chart.

Since we've only flirted with that level once before, we'll mostly likely see a bounce around there or a Fib target just below it, and that'll probably coincide with a dump across crypto, where altcoin traders will exchange back into BTC or fiat (if they're smart and/or paying attention).

None of this means the bull market is over. It'll just be a pull back; people taking profits and a cooling off of the oscillators, before BTC goes parabolic. I'm hoping for a little more Altcoin season first.

Incidentally the daily bearish divergence (for BTC) i mentioned in one of my last posts is still there and growing with each new local high it makes, adding to the evidence that a retracement will occur sooner or later. I'll make a post discussing potential targets if/when this happens.

774782765_btc.d5-9-21.jpg.8ccfd0bbe50f04b44b531047dd59a5f6.jpg

Edited by spideysensei

On 9/6/2021 at 7:56 PM, spideysensei said:

I'll make a post discussing potential targets if/when this happens.

A day... More like half an hour.

Observations and assumptions. Volume spike; local high. bearish engulfing (daily). Fib low to local high, more or less touches the 0.386 but pings off of old resistance (also the old .50 fib level of ATH to previous low). Tagging the 21 week ema? Lovely stuff (not my words...the words of shakin' stevens)

Where do we go (hypo)? Bear flag forms, drop to fib level 0.5 (~39k) of recent low to recent local high, maybe 0.618 (~36500k, all within golden zone anyway), wait for confirmation (if trader); profit from next pump which takes us past ATH to 100k.

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Curious. Do you know much else about ES? Where they stand with the NWO/reset agenda? I'm interested to know if it's being used as a test run nation for government crypto or they're genuinely for financial freedom. I suspect the former is more likely true. Their govt leaders wont last long if the latter.

12 hours ago, spideysensei said:

Curious. Do you know much else about ES? Where they stand with the NWO/reset agenda? I'm interested to know if it's being used as a test run nation for government crypto or they're genuinely for financial freedom. I suspect the former is more likely true. Their govt leaders wont last long if the latter.

3 other countries have adopted bitcoin too, Ukraine, Uruguay and a country to the right of El Salvidor, I can’t remember off the top of my head, maybe Venezuela. A fair few in the crypto world see this as a domino effect. Maybe in 10 years time, it will be more stable and not so volatile. One thing that is interesting, is that George Soros is one of the biggest holders, and we know he loves to manipulate currencies for either his favour, or to fk everyone below him

• Like 1