Jump to content

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Blockchain and investments


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been looking at this site: https://atkinsonsbullion.com/ You can buy gold or silver coins or bars. Silver has VAT added to it but not gold. I have been told that it is cheaper to buy as

Personally I feel they will all crash one day - my gut tells me that the banks will use blockchain for their new digital currency but it will be THEIR digital currency - when this happens they will wa

I'm very new to crypto, have heard about it long ago but havent done anything about it. In athe past week have put in 3,500 gbp and already the value is 3,900 gbp. I think I'll leave it in for the yea

8 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

you are more the Genius type  😀 🤗
have you heared about Rennes-Le-Chateau
where the Holy Grail should be??

 

I have a theory about that too, as any true genius should:

 


Johan Valentin Andrae claimed to be the author of the near mythical text The Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreuz, and featured in the documents found at the Bibliothèque Nationale de France, as the 17th Grand Master of the Priory of Sion. Also to feature heavily in the mythos of Rosicrucianism and the Priory of Sion were the characters of Abbe Louis Fouquet and Nicholas Fouquet who were the patrons of Nicholas Poussin. Nicholas Fouquet was the Superintendent of Finances to Louis XIV and a member of the Jesuit Society of the Blessed sacrament, like so many secret societies and Catholic orders, hides itself beneath the veneer of charity, but very little is known of this organization, such is the level of secrecy which has successfully been maintained for four hundred years.

Fouquet is tied in to the mystery of Rennes le Chateau by virtue of the following mysterious letter:

“He (Poussin) and I discussed certain things, which I shall be able to explain to fully quite easily – things which will give you, through Monsieur Poussin, (if you don’t disbelieve them) advantages which even Kings would have great trouble to extract from him, and according to him , perhaps no one in the world will ever hear in the centuries to come; and what’s more, this without much expense may even draw a profit, and these things being so hard to discover, that nothing now on Earth can have better fortune or be their equal” 17th April 1656.

“Beneath the alter of the church of Rennes-le-Chateau there is a chamber in which are tombs dating from the times of the ancient Kings, as well as documents which must not fall into unintended hands, I have had access to the crypts sealed.” Letter from Abbe Bigou, who was the incumbent prior to Sauniere.

Nicholas Fouquet was King Louis 14th's Superintendent of Finance which meant he directed the spending of the state in addition to negotiating with the great (likely Jewish) financers who lent money to the King. Cardinal Mazarin was the chief advisor to King Louis 14th. It seems that Louis XIV had some complaint against Nicholas Fouquet and upon the death of his mentor Mazrin in 1661 when Nicholas expected to take his place as head of the government, instead the 22 year old King had Fouquet arrested and underwent a lengthy trial which seemed to break all the laws of the French legal code. It was clear that the King had some personal particular reason for wishing to depose one who had previously been so essential to the management of the French state. It is said that it was Fouquet’s dubious management of the French finances along with the expenditure of incredible sums towards his own personal aggrandizement, with chateaus and displays of the wealth which may have angered the King, but there are some strange details to this story which indicate that something else may have been involved. The Society of the Blessed Sacrament intervened to get the sentence the King demanded: Death, commuted to imprisonment but the King demanded that Fouquet be kept in strict solitary confinement and not permitted to speak to anybody and to receive no visitors and even the guards posted to him were forbidden to speak to him on pain of death. It is said that Fouquet served as the model for the Dumas’ novel The Man in the Iron Mask. The King then obtained Poussin’s mysterious Rennes le Chateau mystery painting The Shepherd of Arcadia, but kept the painting hidden and no one was allowed to view it without his express permission.

Could one surmise that Fouquet had come into possession of some dangerous secret and for this reason was hounded by the King whose stipulations that he be allowed to communicate with no one, might be in order to keep control of some secret so terrible that it could be a threat to the royal house and possibly even the church and state itself. Sounds like the start of a cheesy best-selling novel. Whatever the secret of Rennes Chateau it is unlikely to be something as prosaic and common place as a pot of gold. I would hazard possibly that the great secret he discovered hidden under the altar was an unknown gospel of Jesus Christ, one which to this day has remained hidden by the Church authorities.
 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful bullish pinbar on yesterday's close, in conjunction with bullish (daily) divergence on the oscillators. Every time we test this level (29-31k) it gets bought back up quickly.  For 5 previous weeks price has failed to push below the 50 week EMA. It's looking good to make that 6 weeks, assuming no major Saturday sell off.  Good signs anyway but we aren't quite out of the woods yet.

 

It was getting quite hairy for a bit; if we lose this level i think forget about crypto this year because it would take months to resolve.  The next support, 15-22k is plausible.  If, and only if we hold this level, we can make another sizeable run later this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I have a theory about that too, as any true genius should:

 


Johan Valentin Andrae claimed to be the author of the near mythical text The Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreuz, and featured in the documents found at the Bibliothèque Nationale de France, as the 17th Grand Master of the Priory of Sion. Also to feature heavily in the mythos of Rosicrucianism and the Priory of Sion were the characters of Abbe Louis Fouquet and Nicholas Fouquet who were the patrons of Nicholas Poussin. Nicholas Fouquet was the Superintendent of Finances to Louis XIV and a member of the Jesuit Society of the Blessed sacrament, like so many secret societies and Catholic orders, hides itself beneath the veneer of charity, but very little is known of this organization, such is the level of secrecy which has successfully been maintained for four hundred years.

Fouquet is tied in to the mystery of Rennes le Chateau by virtue of the following mysterious letter:

“He (Poussin) and I discussed certain things, which I shall be able to explain to fully quite easily – things which will give you, through Monsieur Poussin, (if you don’t disbelieve them) advantages which even Kings would have great trouble to extract from him, and according to him , perhaps no one in the world will ever hear in the centuries to come; and what’s more, this without much expense may even draw a profit, and these things being so hard to discover, that nothing now on Earth can have better fortune or be their equal” 17th April 1656.

“Beneath the alter of the church of Rennes-le-Chateau there is a chamber in which are tombs dating from the times of the ancient Kings, as well as documents which must not fall into unintended hands, I have had access to the crypts sealed.” Letter from Abbe Bigou, who was the incumbent prior to Sauniere.

Nicholas Fouquet was King Louis 14th's Superintendent of Finance which meant he directed the spending of the state in addition to negotiating with the great (likely Jewish) financers who lent money to the King. Cardinal Mazarin was the chief advisor to King Louis 14th. It seems that Louis XIV had some complaint against Nicholas Fouquet and upon the death of his mentor Mazrin in 1661 when Nicholas expected to take his place as head of the government, instead the 22 year old King had Fouquet arrested and underwent a lengthy trial which seemed to break all the laws of the French legal code. It was clear that the King had some personal particular reason for wishing to depose one who had previously been so essential to the management of the French state. It is said that it was Fouquet’s dubious management of the French finances along with the expenditure of incredible sums towards his own personal aggrandizement, with chateaus and displays of the wealth which may have angered the King, but there are some strange details to this story which indicate that something else may have been involved. The Society of the Blessed Sacrament intervened to get the sentence the King demanded: Death, commuted to imprisonment but the King demanded that Fouquet be kept in strict solitary confinement and not permitted to speak to anybody and to receive no visitors and even the guards posted to him were forbidden to speak to him on pain of death. It is said that Fouquet served as the model for the Dumas’ novel The Man in the Iron Mask. The King then obtained Poussin’s mysterious Rennes le Chateau mystery painting The Shepherd of Arcadia, but kept the painting hidden and no one was allowed to view it without his express permission.

Could one surmise that Fouquet had come into possession of some dangerous secret and for this reason was hounded by the King whose stipulations that he be allowed to communicate with no one, might be in order to keep control of some secret so terrible that it could be a threat to the royal house and possibly even the church and state itself. Sounds like the start of a cheesy best-selling novel. Whatever the secret of Rennes Chateau it is unlikely to be something as prosaic and common place as a pot of gold. I would hazard possibly that the great secret he discovered hidden under the altar was an unknown gospel of Jesus Christ, one which to this day has remained hidden by the Church authorities.
 

 

 

 

😄 of course 👍
this is really an interessting story...I have read a book about it
it seems that some pastor there kept a live long secret 😎

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Beautiful bullish pinbar on yesterday's close, in conjunction with bullish (daily) divergence on the oscillators. Every time we test this level (29-31k) it gets bought back up quickly.  For 5 previous weeks price has failed to push below the 50 week EMA. It's looking good to make that 6 weeks, assuming no major Saturday sell off.  Good signs anyway but we aren't quite out of the woods yet.

 

It was getting quite hairy for a bit; if we lose this level i think forget about crypto this year because it would take months to resolve.  The next support, 15-22k is plausible.  If, and only if we hold this level, we can make another sizeable run later this year.

 

Beautiful. I'm out of likes but this is the kind of analysis I was asking for.

 

Thankyou.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitcoin is a very long way from Satoshi Nakamoto's original vision IMHO. The original idea of crypto felt like a chance to build alternative currency systems for the day to day. So in 2021,  I like the look of 100% private coins like Pirate Chain ARRR. Hopefully one of these privacy coins will build up some steam soon and I'll actually be buying stuff using crypto and with complete privacy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Beautiful. I'm out of likes but this is the kind of analysis I was asking for.

 

Thankyou.

 

Truthspoon please read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaMask also click on the consensys link in the wiki page, gives you everything you need to know about Metamask.

on a personal note try if your investing in any crypto use a cold wallet for large amount of coins.

easily moved or hidden. never and I mean never reveal your seed phrase to any one EVER .

a good place to poke around and learn is the bank less nation, Medium have good write ups, every body has advice on crypto but do you know what really nobody knows for sure. only thing I would say is what I actually do READ the white papers of any coins also there road maps, this will help you weed out the scams. I buy low Always so now is a good time to buy but please do your research diversify meaning don't put all your eggs in one basket buy many coins.

i wish you well for your future follow your gut instinct.

@spideysensei great write up . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I'm no mug. Like I said, I don't need to invest in Crypto to make money, just in case it might be useful some day.

 

Though the way the internet is going......everything is shrinking and the broad vistas we once knew have now turned into dark alleys with the cops just behind us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daithi said:

Bitcoin is a very long way from Satoshi Nakamoto's original vision IMHO. The original idea of crypto felt like a chance to build alternative currency systems for the day to day. So in 2021,  I like the look of 100% private coins like Pirate Chain ARRR. Hopefully one of these privacy coins will build up some steam soon and I'll actually be buying stuff using crypto and with complete privacy.

I actually don't buy the ethos of bitcoin to many oddities unknown creator? easily spooked ? owned buy a few big corporations? that's like a about 85percent, now think about this from a level point of view .

I am a crypto whale, I want to make large money. so I dump tons of bitcoin whilst its high so get top dollar., price will crash down so now I buy a bigger stake back in at a much lower price but cause nervousness within market so loads jump ship at same time so I buy up their coins to. now I am an even bigger whale and on it goes with silly tweets from those in the same club. MUSK TRUMP etc. all to the same end. now take china closing down mines what? oh not eco enough gtf, as if china ever gave a toss about the environment, a load of smoke and mirrors from start till now. to me its another stock market game. nar bitcoin not for me I am afraid.

now your definitely on the right tracks in my mind with privacy, remember these power hungry shits want to own everything by 2030. so do not give them any chance of taking any of YOUR assets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Thanks, I'm no mug. Like I said, I don't need to invest in Crypto to make money, just in case it might be useful some day.

 

Though the way the internet is going......everything is shrinking and the broad vistas we once knew have now turned into dark alleys with the cops just behind us.

 

And John Mcafee just got suicided. FUCK. 

 

I wonder if the drop in the price of Monero fucked him.

 

God, the guy even says he's in 'hiding' from several governments and had some 'unfriendly encounters' with Mossad.

 

Keith Woods asks Mcafee some interesting questions:

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Thanks, I'm no mug. Like I said, I don't need to invest in Crypto to make money, just in case it might be useful some day.

 

Though the way the internet is going......everything is shrinking and the broad vistas we once knew have now turned into dark alleys with the cops just behind us.

yeah I understand that, I keep coins offline on a cold wallet which I can move around to where I want or carry with me, especially if you need to uproot and move quickly. I honestly wouldn't leave any money in banks only to cover your bills nothing more. so you will need to turn any spare cash to work for you.  i am not sure real estate would be a good idea, but not sure to be honest. only reason I say that is the 2030 thing . now try crossing a border or two with a whole heap of gold, you aint doing it as it will be confiscated. so that's not an option, unless you can sort some way of moving it to say Mauritius the tax haven of the elites who don't want to pay taxes just my thinking lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Anyone out there actually holding? What do you think about the recent drop in value? Is there a long-term upswing. Some people say yes, others say no.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Yes.

2. Overall picture-IMO coordinated news FUD to lower the price so whales sell high buy low. 

We can see from onchain analytics the latest large movement of coins, majority of sellers BTC new accounts. Buyers are Whale accounts. 

 

As a bye the bye I will just reformulate your question, as this is what has changed BTC price not its value!

 

3. Whether you're a fundamental guy or a technical analysis guy the long term is upswing. To understand why fundamentally yes, I would suggest reading the bitcoin standard. From a technical standpoint you just need to look at a BTC chart with a longer timeframe to see the trend.

 

Terms of wallet. Ledger or Trezor only.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...