Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Blockchain and investments

Posted (edited)

The market:

May : Choppy, up and down, side ways.

Q3 : Will go up.

He says, not just holding long term but swing trading.

Not a financial advice.

A bank note has written on it "I promise to pay the bearer the sum of...", this is a promissory note, it's a debt note, it's a promise to pay... pay what exactly...? It's just a promise therefore it's a DEBT note, NOT a credit note. Why are we paying TAX on a DEBT?

It's called hidden in plaint sight. Billions of people uses it and nobody say a thing about it. 😔

I worked for the largest chocolate company in the world as a Sourcing and Procurement expert. The reason for cocoa bean prices skyrocketing is due to illegal gold mining and a virus that's infected hundreds of thousands of cocoa plantations, and also "climate change" in West Africa and Ghana, which make up 60% of where cocoa beans are sourced. I heard Sama mention the price of cocoa going up and wanted to provide context, so people watching understand why prices have gone up. Also for all you chocolate lovers out there, expect your favorite candy bars to be reformulated without real chocolate. emoji_u1f36b.pngemoji_u2764.pngemoji_u270c.png

🥺

Edited by DaleP

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

One thing i have noticed more and more as my technical analysis advances. Is that, you can actually fortell news events from the charts.

I suspect the news and the money markets are more deeply intertwined than first thought.

It's like literally the chart pattern will say we have to.go down soon. But there's no reason. Then magically there's a news event that takes the price down. Happens in reverse too, and this happens often.

I'm going to start paying more attention to this going forwards as it's really fascinating.

Show me the charts and I'll tell you the news a very real adage.

Edited by Mr H

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

One thing i have noticed more and more as my technical analysis advances. Is that, you can actually fortell news events from the charts.

I suspect the news and the money markets are more deeply intertwined than first thought.

It's like literally the chart pattern will say we have to.go down soon. But there's no reason. Then magically there's a news event that takes the price down. Happens in reverse too, and this happens often.

I'm going to start paying more attention to this going forwards as it's really fascinating.

Show me the charts and I'll tell you the news a very real adage.

Yes this makes a lot of sense but the devil in the detail is getting the timing right; when to buy and sell so you make a better profit than just holding long-term or whichever other strategy you can follow. 

15 minutes ago, Campion said:

Yes this makes a lot of sense but the devil in the detail is getting the timing right; when to buy and sell so you make a better profit than just holding long-term or whichever other strategy you can follow. 

Yeah man.

I mean you know. We have market makers in the markets who manipulate as well as large institution.

But this is next level stuff. Creating real life news just to move an asset price.

It's greed on next level....and pretty fricking evil....

These psychopaths are totally addicted to money even though they don't need it. It's like heroin for them....

• Like 2

Retardio season officially started with the god candle on ETH.

Time for sowing and a time for harvesting.

We're in harvesting season now Fam.❤️

Don't forget to sell 😂 cos all go to 0ish next year.

On 5/21/2024 at 7:26 AM, Mr H said:

Retardio season officially started with the god candle on ETH.

Time for sowing and a time for harvesting.

We're in harvesting season now Fam.❤️

Don't forget to sell 😂 cos all go to 0ish next year.

I think I understand your advice Mr H. So when we sell up and get some cash in the bank what do you think is a good place to put it instead? Shares, property, gold, bonds, what is currently out of fashion and due for a rebound? 

16 hours ago, Campion said:

I think I understand your advice Mr H. So when we sell up and get some cash in the bank what do you think is a good place to put it instead? Shares, property, gold, bonds, what is currently out of fashion and due for a rebound? 

food water and shelter - these things are always in demand
think about it

imo renting out property/buildings is best because you can control everything yourself

On 5/23/2024 at 11:16 PM, Campion said:

Just imo of course.

And depends on situation.

The long term cyclical trends suggest we are entering a decade of commodities. These will all go up especially with money devaluation. Most notably gold, silver, copper but all others too.

Question is entry price. Can take yer chances and enter now, although prices high. Long term should still be very good.

But I'm expecting recession. In that environment everything goes down. So personally speaking I will be mostly waiting in cash and then shove heavy into commodities, both the physical and also the miners as a beta play, as they go up more than the physical 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 8:02 PM, sock muppet said:

And we also have this from Pres. DJT.

Liberum Arbitrium

Trump: "I will ensure that the future of crypto and Bitcoin will be made in the USA… I will support the right to self custody to the nations 50 million crypto holders."

Duration 00:00:31

https://www.bitchute.com/video/llURHqFwcydn/

llURHqFwcydn_640x360.webp.73faa5d225be70d600dfd4caa5a8a317.webp

Yes I saw that.

And also ETH ETF got approved and possible sol and link ETFs next. But main thing is it brought regulatory clarity.

Quite a bit of fuel for a 24 pamp. 

Shilling to the public started. Forbes mentioning 1million btc price possible in 18 months.😂

Yes it's also possible I will be voted in as Prime Minister! Not likely though! My god. Who believes this crap?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Shilling to the public started. Forbes mentioning 1million btc price possible in 18 months.😂

Yes it's also possible I will be voted in as Prime Minister! Not likely though! My god. Who believes this crap?

Yup, but people will want to dump their btc onto some suckers before it dives any more.  Imho of course,  I can't predict the future any better than Ms Yellen, but she doesn't mention whether she has been buying btc lately??  

The argument boils down to the fact that America's debt burden is now so huge that it'll drag down the mainstream currency so people will want somewhere else to put their savings, rather like they used to in the past with gold. I expect there will be a good time to buy crypto in the future but I can't see it now. 

On 5/29/2024 at 4:31 PM, Campion said:

The argument boils down to the fact that America's debt burden is now so huge that it'll drag down the mainstream currency so people will want somewhere else to put their savings, rather like they used to in the past with gold. I expect there will be a good time to buy crypto in the future but I can't see it now. 

The crypto industry said to be worth several multiples in the future by practically every analyst. So if you are into crypto long term, probably better to get in before it's worth gazillions.

Also important to.note, quite a difference between all the cryptos. Especially btc. Which I would strictly class as a commodity. 

If you understand how btc works - it's designed to be the counter to money printing. I.e. if M2 goes up btc goes up and vis a versa and you think they will continue to dilute the currency. Then btc is the best ship to onboard.

So pretty good reasons to invest now (not exactly today because we're in temporary hype cycle)

1. Your investing in a future growth industry

2. You want to protect your cash vs money printing

Although there are legitimate reasons to invest in crypto I'm personally in it for the cyclical gains only. Purely because I'm trying to create life where you don't need money ( as much as possible), paradoxically, one needs money to set this up. 😂

• Like 1

But of fluffy in markets today with the GameStop nonsense again. See what happens.

Trickling little into crypto a little bit nothing major yet.

Still we haven't had wave 3 yet in the cryptoverse, so yeah, wave 3 is always longest and strongest impulse wave. So just gotta be patient. 

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

image.png.c8819b02f8fee4f7d5390ee625866702.png

So in everyday English. Covid and the Ukraine war caused inflation, so they increased interest rates to deal with that. But this passed the problem onto borrowers especially home buyers and their suffering is rebounding on the bankers. Similar conditions which caused the 2008 credit crunch perhaps?   

Meanwhile most people's wages haven't caught up with the higher cost of living so we're having to cut back while the inequality gap gets wider and the smaller businesses also suffer (which is maybe the point of all this). 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Campion said:

So in everyday English. Covid and the Ukraine war caused inflation, so they increased interest rates to deal with that. But this passed the problem onto borrowers especially home buyers and their suffering is rebounding on the bankers. Similar conditions which caused the 2008 credit crunch perhaps?   

Meanwhile most people's wages haven't caught up with the higher cost of living so we're having to cut back while the inequality gap gets wider and the smaller businesses also suffer (which is maybe the point of all this). 

I believe what has happened is. The banksters lent out a load of cheap dosh.

Cost of dosh is now higher. So banks are losing money. Coz they lent at say 1% and their cost of capital is now 3% or whatever. Compounded further by people not being able to pay mortgages

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Campion said:

yeah, nothing to see, you are thinking too much....move along now. 😁

• Haha 1