UK Census - 21 March 2021

2 hours ago, Dizza said:

now i feel like a fkin criminal all because i want a peaceful life and want nothing to do with an agenda that has destroyed our world for ever.

I will not and do not consent to anything they do or have planned. just keep the fk away from me and my family. 

Animals. We haven't filled it and have not heard anything but i feel the same as you f off out of my life using shame tactics 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn’t fill out the 2011 one had no intention of doing so. Had a young man with his official looking badge turning up on my yard advising me that his office hadn’t received a response from my address.

CommonSense101 has only posted in this thread and only about the census.   Looks like a paid government shill. Joined the day after the deadline.

I just had a census guy knock on my door. I've not seen them before and I thought it maybe a delivery driver. He introduced himself and said that they've not received a census from me I said "okay" an

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Bee said:

Genuine question, for those here who have filled out the census, why did you? WHy would you give them all that personal information just because they ask?

I never have as I wont accept the intrusion in to my private life. Never will either. 

I absolutely agree. I wanted to take that stand, but the effects on my folks took precedence. I left most of it blank, beyond the basic stuff. Given their heavy-handed tactics, I am glad I took that stress of my vulnerable mum.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, DarianF said:

The Force is strong with this one.

You seem to like trolling me. Perhaps you should get out more and get a life?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's all very strange.

If they already have all the information then why would they need to bother collecting it again? It's also very telling that the census is spelled in lower case. There must be a difference in the way the data gathered by the enterprise of the census can be used and sold on as compared to the data that is already stored through poll and payroll. Giving the information on a questionnaire and freewillingly must have an impact.  Also - what evidence do we as the people have that the census ever did anything to improve the living conditions or infrastructure? The questions don't even show corellation. If you were to try anything to improve cultural or social offerings or better the infrastructure?  You'd get a lot more information if you actually asked questions related to this. So in other words, the nature of the questions does not indicate how this could be used for the benefit of the people. Secondly - if the enterprise has so much funding that they can hire foot soldiers and violate the current regulations under the Covid restrictions they are actually being a threat to peoples safety. (Please know that I have never and will never believe in anything else than a PLANDemic) but the question must be asked - people are in lockdown, deprived of all "normal" behaviour and the census goes around touching doors? The leisure center has been closed for a year and you have the nerve to try and ignore all of this and plough on as if it was business as usual?  I refuse to fill in something that initially needed to have  5 years notice and which was sent with an actual 2 week notice. I have drafted a letter to Sir Ian Diamond requesting answers to all the above questions and refuse to be intimidated by the scare mongering.

Such an outdated model... Letter will go stamped and paid for as per common law. I did not agree to the contract in the first place, so I might as well send them a new one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trouble is we are all giving the likes of Google and Facebook soooooo much more info than the Census ever asks for and do they look after it? Like heck. Just saw that Facebook were trying to justify not telling anyone about losing data on the grounds that it was a couple of years ago. Like I changed my date of birth since then.

At least if they did that on the Census someone would go to prison.

6 hours ago, Andi said:

It's all very strange.

If they already have all the information then why would they need to bother collecting it again? It's also very telling that the census is spelled in lower case. There must be a difference in the way the data gathered by the enterprise of the census can be used and sold on as compared to the data that is already stored through poll and payroll. Giving the information on a questionnaire and freewillingly must have an impact.  Also - what evidence do we as the people have that the census ever did anything to improve the living conditions or infrastructure? The questions don't even show corellation. If you were to try anything to improve cultural or social offerings or better the infrastructure?  You'd get a lot more information if you actually asked questions related to this. So in other words, the nature of the questions does not indicate how this could be used for the benefit of the people. Secondly - if the enterprise has so much funding that they can hire foot soldiers and violate the current regulations under the Covid restrictions they are actually being a threat to peoples safety. (Please know that I have never and will never believe in anything else than a PLANDemic) but the question must be asked - people are in lockdown, deprived of all "normal" behaviour and the census goes around touching doors? The leisure center has been closed for a year and you have the nerve to try and ignore all of this and plough on as if it was business as usual?  I refuse to fill in something that initially needed to have  5 years notice and which was sent with an actual 2 week notice. I have drafted a letter to Sir Ian Diamond requesting answers to all the above questions and refuse to be intimidated by the scare mongering.

Such an outdated model... Letter will go stamped and paid for as per common law. I did not agree to the contract in the first place, so I might as well send them a new one.

Brilliantly said. This Diamond character definitely needs to feel the heat over this. Even if he is merely "following orders".

On 3/22/2021 at 5:41 PM, CrowintheSnow said:

Yes I did mine too. I can't afford to lose £1000. It's way too intrusive. The old censuses I am sure weren't like that. I checked a really old one once for record of my Nana and where she lived as a girl. Just her familys' names, their address, how many in the household, and what relation to each other, plus occupations I think.

Now they want to know your sexuality., your religion, your colour. I always imagined one's sexuality was one's own business. What fucking right have they to make a database of who we fuck and who we worship? Or the colour of our skin?....then whether we have central heating or not....a car.....
Way too intrusive.

Apt (?) or ominous don't you think, that they are collecting all this stuff right now?

I would think twice before taking the advise of those that have filled out the census with false or admittedly funny replies to questions. What they dont seem to realise is that by completing the census they have indeed created a contract. This gives the powers that be either legal or lawful rights to pursue those that have complied, if they wish to do so.

The only safe way is to totally ignore them. No implied verbal or written consent.

• Like 1
On 4/5/2021 at 5:39 PM, DarianF said:

Couldn't you just give them shit info, just to take the piss?

If you fill it in you are consenting to the process and the process includes them fining you for deliberately giving false information.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

If you fill it in you are consenting to the process and the process includes them fining you for deliberately giving false information.

Is it mandatory to complete it?

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Is it mandatory to complete it?

I have a letter from them that says "You must complete the census by law or you could be fined up to £1000". Make of that what you will but in my eyes this government rules by consent so if I don't consent then they have no power over me. I didn't fill it in online but I'm presuming there was a "signature" box you had to click which is where you agree to their terms and conditions ie give your consent.

Just now, Not Thoth said:

I have a letter from them that says "You must complete the census by law or you could be fined up to £1000". Make of that what you will but in my eyes this government rules by consent so if I don't consent then they have no power over me. I didn't fill it in online but I'm presuming there was a "signature" box you had to click which is where you agree to their terms and conditions ie give your consent.

Do people actually get fined, or is it just a threat to make you think they will fine you?

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

Do people actually get fined, or is it just a threat to make you think they will fine you?

I don't know to be honest. It probably is real...one of those "law" things. As far as I was concerned, it was the least of a thousand possible worries. They already know who I am, where I am, what I surf online, when I use my phone etc. My age, d.o.b. and all the rest, and have done for years. What was the point of giving them £1000 as well plus a stupid court appearance (and still most likely having to do it.) Nothing we do is private. There are virtual dossiers compiled about us in detail. The census was almost irrelevant.

The only thing they can't reach is my Soul, the nature of my love,  and when I disappear in the woods.

They already know what I eat for dinner (re: onine grocery orders)....who I talk to, and what we talk about. They know my ethnic background, how old I am, what car I drive, how much electricity I use, what my spending habits are, and what I buy.

And that's even without "smart" technology.

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

Of course it's just an empty threat .... 

from search ..."The maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine..."

Those who watch UK cop documentaries  will know kids routinely carry knives , when the cops catch them they confiscate it and don't even charge them 

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Of course it's just an empty threat .... 

from search ..."The maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine..."

Those who watch UK cop documentaries  will know kids routinely carry knives , when the cops catch them they confiscate it and don't even charge them 

It's all a joke.

17 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

I don't know to be honest. It probably is real...one of those "law" things. As far as I was concerned, it was the least of a thousand possible worries. They already know who I am, where I am, what I surf online, when I use my phone etc. My age, d.o.b. and all the rest, and have done for years. What was the point of giving them £1000 as well plus a stupid court appearance (and still most likely having to do it.) Nothing we do is private. There are virtual dossiers compiled about us in detail. The census was almost irrelevant.

The only thing they can't reach is my Soul, the nature of my love,  and when I disappear in the woods.

They already know what I eat for dinner (re: onine grocery orders)....who I talk to, and what we talk about. They know my ethnic background, how old I am, what car I drive, how much electricity I use, what my spending habits are, and what I buy.

And that's even without "smart" technology.

It's depressing shit, when you consider the sheer scale of it all.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DarianF said:

It's depressing shit, when you consider the sheer scale of it all.

Yes but there's an inviolable part of you, a place no one can reach. Whatever you do, don't ever sabotage it. The only person who can damage that is one's Self.

All this other crap is just crap. Medieval people had crap too with their nasty feudal system. Anyone who dealt with bastard Roman invaders had it. 2nd world war had it.....Native Americans got a big dose of it from arrogant greedy white guys who came to take over their lands.

Yes I believe we should revolt. We should know when to say no and make a stand. But some of it is just the old "death and taxes" bollocks and follows life around all through the centuries. 

This Earth is beautiful. This world is not.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Yes but there's an inviolable part of you, a place no one can reach. Whatever you do, don't ever sabotage it. The only person who can damage that is one's Self.

All this other crap is just crap. Medieval people had crap too with their nasty feudal system. Anyone who dealt with bastard Roman invaders had it. 2nd world war had it.....Native Americans got a big dose of it from arrogant greedy white guys who came to take over their lands.

Yes I believe we should revolt. We should know when to say no and make a stand. But some of it is just the old "death and taxes" bollocks and follows life around all through the centuries. 

This Earth is beautiful. This world is not.

Well said mate.

• Like 1

I have not filled mine out and have some questions because this census doesn't make sense in the way it is presented. There is nothing on it they couldn't already find out about you, even the questions marked as "voluntary." It was disseminated right in the middle of a so-called"pandemic" when such things would surely be a major vehicle for spreading a so-called contagious virus. The pressure to fill it in and the amount of time and money spent on it rings alarm bells for me: the governments never do such things unless it is serving and furthering the world power structure.

So can anybody illuminate the following for me?

*What is the legal relevance of the word "census 2021" being in lower case letters?

*What contract are we making by filling it in? Has it some kind of relevance to the power structure's planned games with us as digital units being owned? Because really, it makes no sense for something which is supposed to be merely data to help local communities being funded and run through organisations such as Serco, Leidos and the web with Lockhead Martin- defense, AI, data etc etc....

*I note that there is not a deadline and yet within two weeks of March 21st, they had yellow jackets knocking on the doors of "offenders." If there is no set deadline, why the harassment and actually, how legal is that anyway without the set deadline? I mean "as soon as possible" could surely be anytime?

*I am also stunned by the ridiculous irony of their statement about doing it online to save paper. Yet on every visit, there is a double-sided glossy leaflet left as a reminder to fill it in. This is aside from the letter. I already have five of these leaflets: how many trees are they using and how much money is being wasted paying for the printing (let alone the teams being sent round)? Talk about hypocrisy and also BS as to their reasoning!

• Like 4

Legal relevance of 'census 2021' being in lowercase - none.

Contract made by filling it in - none.

Deadline for filling in the Census - 21st March 2021. You can get fined after that but it looks like they are trying to avoid that with the door knockers, getting people to complete.

What isn't mentioned is that completing it online is cheaper than paper. But not everyone can do it online.

Who gets to see the details collected. Nobody outside the Census, that's the law. Nobody. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. Until 2121 when it will be published.

I appreciate most folks here may disagree with me but I'm the sort of bod that likes facts. You can't fix cars without them! So I checked.