Is Bill Gates a sociopath or just a very successful nerd?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you stated in the OP... I must admit I haven't researched much about Bill Gates, his life or his "agenda".  I only know that he is one of the world's richest people, and that conspiracy resear

Whatever. Your views are not really of any consequence to me (and I don't mean that in a confrontational way) but there are certain individuals thriving out there for whom a literal lynch mob , in my

He's not a nerd he was a jock in school, he just tricked some nerds to come to his house and locked them in his basement, now they are forced to code for him!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JohnB said:

In reference to Basket Case's post, for Bill Gates to go to jail it would still have to be shown beyond reasonable doubt that he knowingly or recklessly killed, maimed and crippled thousands of Indian and African children. But if we're talking about balance of probabilities in a civil case it's a different matter.

Legality aside, Gates and his agenda is Demonic. 

Legal wise - look for Indian Court rulings 2014. 

2 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Can't condemn a man because of who his father was.

Gates was brought up in a family immersed in Eugenics and rubbed shoulders with the friends of his father as a child. 

And now Bill is Mr World Vaccine??? 

That doesn't set off any alarm bells? 

Just now, Basket Case said:

Gates was brought up in a family immersed in Eugenics and rubbed shoulders with the friends of his father as a child. 

And now Bill is Mr World Vaccine??? 

That doesn't set off any alarm bells? 

Yes, it does.

1 minute ago, JohnB said:

Sometimes it does. Some people reject everything their parents stand for.

Then why did Bill jump from computers to health ? 

And fund experimental vaccines in India and Africa ? 

Of course the apple hasn't gone anywhere. It's right under the tree that gave it life.. 

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Of course the apple hasn't gone anywhere. It's right under the tree that gave it life.. 

I was just making a general point about people not always following their parents' ways. I went a bit off-topic!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Let's not forgot crazy-eyed Melinda, the real power behind the throne... and loving husband to Bill 😎

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 2

Speaking of psychopaths:

"It is incredible. I mean, if you think about where we were on March 30th, I don't think any of us would have predicted that by the end of December, or mid December, we'd have vaccine."

Sure Melinda. Sure. 😆 Watch her trying not to laugh as she thinks of all the CNN suckers actually believing that.

32 minutes ago, Anarchist100 said:

He's not a nerd he was a jock in school, he just tricked some nerds to come to his house and locked them in his basement, now they are forced to code for him!

Thats why the penguins call it Microslave. It's not just the enslavement of Tim Patterson et al working under heavily unequal contracts with ms, they are into pwning works by other large corporations. Have a look at the sun versus microsoft saga regarding ms java. The .net framework came about because sun told ms to stick the ms java up bill gates arse.

3 minutes ago, Steph said:

Thats why the penguins call it Microslave. It's not just the enslavement of Tim Patterson et al working under heavily unequal contracts with ms, they are into pwning works by other large corporations. Have a look at the sun versus microsoft saga regarding ms java. The .net framework came about because sun told ms to stick the ms java up bill gates arse.

Your coherent posts are so much better and appreciated than your random stream of silly thought weirdness. 

Thanks 

• Haha 1

Both, perhaps? The man may just be out to make wonga. But that in itself often involves harming somone or something, whether that harm is intentional or not is another matter. I treat the successful with suspicion. How many bodies are there behind every throne? How many broken minds and spirits behind every executive's chair? 

Edited by MJBJ