If you are "watching" your mind/feelings...you on the wrong track

Jikwan

Be a bit patient for the first few minutes while the woman rambles on taking up precious time

I have mistakenly thought that the objective was to see very clearly every single experiece i was having....wow, a lot of work, a lot of adjusting my inner visual focusing lense. Exhausting work.

The video highlights how much suffering there is in the world ... we are all profoundly damaged and in need of vast amounts of healing to dissolved the karma accumulated from hundred's of lives of being here ...

We all incarnate with the aim of resolving past karma , but are instantly set upon by malevolent entities ,mind  influenced to make bad choices . And so we exit with even more bad karma ... And so it goes on life after life , we get more and more in debt .... All because this place has become under the dominion of the fallen angels , dark spirits ....

These spirits did the same to the Annunaki and reptilians civilizations millions of years ago , now they are depraved savage beings  who delight in tormenting humanity , These ET's direct the Cabal to release covid and other policies to enslave ....

The only way out is to call for Divine Intervention to heal and remove these creatures .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oz93666 said:
12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

We all incarnate with the aim of resolving past karma , 

The only way out is to call for Divine Intervention to heal and remove these creatures .

That's your opinion. Mine is that we incarnate because we are deceived and manipulated into it by the turds of Karma, i.e. false light beings who spin us yarns about how many mistakes we've made, and how we deserve to suffer for those mistakes. They are disgusting parasites who feed off our 'loosh' i.e. the negative emotions created by our suffering.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ethel said:

That's your opinion. Mine is that we incarnate because we are deceived and manipulated into it by the turds of Karma, i.e. false light beings who spin us yarns about how many mistakes we've made, and how we deserve to suffer for those mistakes. They are disgusting parasites who feed off our 'loosh' i.e. the negative emotions created by our suffering.

This has crossed my mind too Ethel. I've read a couple of things to try and avoid this trickery. But I'm still unsure. Do you have any ideas you could share?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

This has crossed my mind too Ethel. I've read a couple of things to try and avoid this trickery. But I'm still unsure. Do you have any ideas you could share?

Not really. Information is kind of thin on the ground, actually. My main source of info was :

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/11/21/tell-the-lords-of-karma-that-you-are-sovereign-no-longer-a-lightworker-part-2/

Other than that, I just read an affirmation every evening before bed which states that if it should turn out I was pressurized or manipulated into being here, I will not make the same mistake next time around. 

• Thanks 1

How and why was i born?

Was i forced to....was it an accident....was i tricked.....did i with full intention choose these circumstances.....i was forced into my mothers womb due to the strength of my karmic ingrained habits etc

Im suspecting no one knows for sure. To know for sure you must have very clear memories before and during the birth.

Weve read some books, heard some talk and we repeat what we heard

Noneof us knows. Its all talk. Beliefs.

What is the purpose of this life?

• Like 1

The purpose of life is to stop the wheel of cyclic existence

Get born, live life to get maximum pleasure. You on a high. Maintain it as long as you can, then........cant stay high all the time, right? Its got to end some time.

Something happens, it knocks you off right track....downward spiral a descent into unhappy times. If you cant get out of the downward spiralling you become more unhappy till you reach rock bottom...hellrealm

Hell dont last forever, you manage to get out, and then?

Try 

live life to get maximum pleasure. You on a high. Maintain it as long as you can, then........cant stay high all the time, right? Its got to end some time.

Something happens, it knocks you off right track....downward spiral a descent into unhappy times. If you cant get out of the downward spiralling you become more unhappy till you reach rock bottom...hellrealm

Try 

live life to get maximum pleasure. You on a high. Maintain it as long as you can, then........cant stay high all the time, right? Its got to end some time.

Purpose of life is to stop all that

The wisemen of old have said:

Most of your existence as a sentient being is spent in the hellrealms

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 10:12 AM, Ethel said:

On 12/27/2020 at 10:36 AM, BlueSky said:

I've been thinking about the karma system itself as a trap. What I keep going back to is when I read Michael Newton's books where he regresses people under hypnosis back to past lives, but more importantly, to their lives between lives. There is a place we go when we die, apparently. Everyone he regresses says how amazing and beautiful it is. That's it lacks judgement and is warmth and love and there is nothing bad there, yet ... there is.

I remember people saying they came across this soul or that soul that they had a life with and felt fear because that soul was terrible to them in life. There were people who couldn't explain exactly why they were incarnating or choosing certain lessons only that they were told they should. And even more telling were those who obviously had zero idea what existed outside of the place they were in, no matter how magnificent it seemed ... as though it was created to be impressive and keep the souls preparing to reincarnate distracted. As above, so below.

Then, I read Dolores Cannon's book on the same thing, "Between Death and Life," and read pretty much the same things.

Neither Newton nor Cannon seemed to pick up on the discrepancies, but then, everything evolves and maybe they weren't ready for it.

Also, I've spent a lot of time with the Law of One, and I can't say off the top of my head why those conversations suggest to me that we're in a stuck loop, but they do.

Anyway ... that's what bolsters my idea that the karmic cycles are a trap. Lately, I've been telling everyone I love (who all know I'm "crazy") that when they croak, it's imperative they step back and evaluate their choices before they go to wherever they're being told they should go and to not just reincarnate again. Maybe we won't have a choice, but I'm hopeful.

@oz93666

Edited by Ilaqua
edited to tag @oz93666 on this, too
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ilaqua said:

I've been thinking about the karma system itself as a trap. What I keep going back to is when I read Michael Newton's books where he regresses people under hypnosis back to past lives, but more importantly, to their lives between lives. There is a place we go when we die, apparently. Everyone he regresses says how amazing and beautiful it is. That's it lacks judgement and is warmth and love and there is nothing bad there, yet ... there is.

I remember people saying they came across this soul or that soul that they had a life with and felt fear because that soul was terrible to them in life. There were people who couldn't explain exactly why they were incarnating or choosing certain lessons only that they were told they should. And even more telling were those who obviously had zero idea what existed outside of the place they were in, no matter how magnificent it seemed ... as though it was created to be impressive and keep the souls preparing to reincarnate distracted. As above, so below.

Then, I read Dolores Cannon's book on the same thing, "Between Death and Life," and read pretty much the same things.

Neither Newton nor Cannon seemed to pick up on the discrepancies, but then, everything evolves and maybe they weren't ready for it.

Also, I've spent a lot of time with the Law of One, and I can't say off the top of my head why those conversations suggest to me that we're in a stuck loop, but they do.

Anyway ... that's what bolsters my idea that the karmic cycles are a trap. Lately, I've been telling everyone I love (who all know I'm "crazy") that when they croak, it's imperative they step back and evaluate their choices before they go to wherever they're being told they should go and to not just reincarnate again. Maybe we won't have a choice, but I'm hopeful.

@oz93666

All these "new age" discriptions of how it all works dont much talk about insects, fish or animals. They should.....its all about incarnating as a human all the time.

I follow the buddhist explination, its the best ive come across so far. Very logical but it dont explain everything eg. There maybe quite a few disembodied spirits waiting and wanting to enter a particular womans woumb. Is there a scuffle between them and the strongest wins and enters the woman?

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

All these "new age" discriptions of how it all works dont much talk about insects, fish or animals. They should.....its all about incarnating as a human all the time.

I follow the buddhist explination, its the best ive come across so far. Very logical but it dont explain everything eg. There maybe quite a few disembodied spirits waiting and wanting to enter a particular womans woumb. Is there a scuffle between them and the strongest wins and enters the woman?

Ah ... new age, whatever. They don't always have it right, just pieces and parts of it like all of the religions.

Personally, again, Law of One material, which resonates with me because of other things I've understood over the years, says that insects and animals are 2nd density beings. They can evolve into humans, but until that happens are separate from humans ... although that begs the question ... are they separate outside the matrix? or just inside it?

Interesting take on disembodied spirits vying for one womb (like chickens who all want the same nesting box despite the other six open boxes). Maybe. I didn't read any of that in Newton's books, but who knows? I like the idea though. It's pretty funny, really. Did I end up with my mom because I lost the battle for the belly of the rich woman? maybe ... I always said I was meant to be born rich and something went awry. ;)

What does the Buddhist perspective say about insects and animals?

• Like 1

These new age systems talk about the purpose of reincarnation is to gain experience and learn/develop some important qulities etc. But what can you learn being an ant over and over?

They dont mention anything about this.

Way i see it there is no difference between an ant, an animal and a human. They all have memory, feelings suffer pain and have pleasure. They just have different bodies is all

Buddhist view is birth as animal, fish whatever is a punishment for past deeds.

There is a lot of suffering possible living the life of an animal or fish etc.

Its a way of burning off the suffering you created the cause of in a previous lifetime. It makes sense to me.

5 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

These new age systems talk about the purpose of reincarnation is to gain experience and learn/develop some important qulities etc. But what can you learn being an ant over and over?

They dont mention anything about this.

Way i see it there is no difference between an ant, an animal and a human. They all have memory, feelings suffer pain and have pleasure. They just have different bodies is all

But as an ant, can't you still learn? From antness, you progress to a different life form where you start the cycles over again in that form and continue to progress in that way until you hit humanness.

As humans, I don't know if we can talk intelligently about the "lower" life forms since we aren't them. It would be like an accountant trying to perform brain surgery.

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

Buddhist view is birth as animal, fish whatever is a punishment for past deeds.

There is a lot of suffering possible living the life of an animal or fish etc.

Its a way of burning off the suffering you created the cause of in a previous lifetime. It makes sense to me.

Ah, yes ... that's right. Punishment. I have a hard time buying that and always have. I put my discomfort with that into the same pot as my discomfort with the karmic cycle in general. I call it justifying bullshit. I don't think we were meant to suffer. The argument that suffering is part of learning so we can inform god (who is us) is ... odd. Just how much suffering does god need? Millennia of it here on earth alone seems more than adequate.

Logically, it seems we don't have answers to a lot of things because there are no answers because karma is just a game that keeps us in this false world (reaching into Gnostic beliefs). We're starting to ask more questions, and I think that's good. When we ask questions, we poke holes in the story and the more the story falls apart, the more we're able to see it for what it is and walk away from it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ilaqua said:

But as an ant, can't you still learn? From antness, you progress to a different life form where you start the cycles over again in that form and continue to progress in that way until you hit humanness.

As humans, I don't know if we can talk intelligently about the "lower" life forms since we aren't them. It would be like an accountant trying to perform brain surgery.

We can go on a long time trying to find out how exactly it all works. What is the most logical? Then we both make our conclusions. And thats it, we have conclusions only.

We will still not know.

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

We can go on a long time trying to find out how exactly it all works. What is the most logical? Then we both make our conclusions. And thats it, we have conclusions only.

We will still not know.

This is true. We gather our information and come to our conclusions, but we don't really "know". But it's always nice to share. :)

1 minute ago, Ilaqua said:

This is true. We gather our information and come to our conclusions, but we don't really "know". But it's always nice to share. :)

Absolutely. Investigation, questioning, enquiry must be encouraged. But it must be the right subject matter. 

May you, and all of your views have a nice day!

• Like 1