STOP CLOSING THE CORONAVIRUS MEGA THREAD

Why are Basket Case and Screaming Eagle (moderators) closing and opening this important thread?

I posted a couple of Coronavirus protest song videos in the mega thread, which I'm told should be in the protest song thread.

Who cares?

They are on topic, one being called "Coronaliars" and the other "Vacci Nation" The latter one Gareth Icke endorsed.

https://davidicke.com/2020/12/17/guidance-ft-ask-gabz-vaccination-music-video/

What's going on?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Why are Basket Case and Screaming Eagle (moderators) closing and opening this important thread?

9 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Who cares?

Because they are the ones who have to clean up the shit (off-topic posts) afterwards?  😉

Seriously, it's better for everyone to have some order and split some thing into their own threads.

Users coming afterwards, looking for information will have much easier time finding what they're looking for.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I posted a couple of Coronavirus protest song videos in the mega thread, which I'm told should be in the protest song thread.

Who cares?

They are on topic, one being called "Coronaliars" and the other "Vacci Nation" The latter one Gareth Icke endorsed.

https://davidicke.com/2020/12/17/guidance-ft-ask-gabz-vaccination-music-video/

What's going on?

You know the score on discussing Moderation on the public forum. 

You should be setting an example and not mustering a lynch mob against people who give up their free time for FREE to help keep this place running peacefully and smoothly. 

BC 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Morph said:

Reminds me of Faulty Towers and the Germans. "Don't talk about the war".

Really? It is a rule made by admin who own this forum. Much leeway is given but ffs!

.... oh why fucking bother.

Do you know what a forum is like without any moderating?

It is fucking stupid arguments non stop and there are reasons for wanting information NOT to be overwhelmed by utter meaningless drivel and to have it ordered.

This thread is locked .... any new one along the same line will end up with discussion between the member and mods.

Go and read the forum rules/guidelines.

• ink locked this topic
7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Because we were doing our jobs.
How many times has that thread been locked ?
You can't wait for , what, 40 minutes while we discuss and act ?
You seem to have taken it personally because one of your posts was within one of my several multi quoted comments to several people, highlighting that the thread was going way off topic in places.
No-one was singled out. Everyone was given a gentle nudge.
The words 'pram' and 'toys' come to mind.
And you haven't even read or replied to my explanation / response to your PM.
While you were starting this thread AND PMing me, l was busy talking with 2 other Mods about what we were going to do to HELP the Mega Thread.
We acted and then opened it back up again.

ls that okay with you ?
Can we carry on now or are we going to drag this on for ever and a day (again) ?
BC

• Haha 1