Music Revealing Occult Workings

MatchaLove

On 3/19/2021 at 4:54 AM, Seconal said:

I first time I heard the Great Gig in the Sky was the first time I did mushrooms. Blew me away. The great gig was like the female experience on Earth in a Human. Birth, loss, grief, labour, love it was everything and it blew my mind.

You should hear Maggot Brain Funkadelic the guitar is awesome.

Ah! The great Eddie Hazel! 

The story goes that George Clinton, high on LSD at the time, told Hazel to play as if he had been told his mother had died, only to learn she, in fact, still lived. 

EddieHazel-e1523302676789.jpg?resize=663

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 6:10 AM, Seconal said:

Don't take it all to seriously. Not everything that has an all seeing eye or pentagram or covering one eye means anything more than just basic occult symbols for entertainment value.

You are a deceiver….an agent of satan

On 6/26/2021 at 12:54 AM, TheDoctor said:

You are a deceiver….an agent of satan

He is absolutely spot on. The reason why celebrities or public figures have one eye covered, or show the horn symbol 🤘 is to ward off phychic attacks. It has nothing to do with satanism and doesn't mean they are in the illuminati. It's actually European folk magic. 

But unfortunately because of the christianisation of the alternative scene people are frightened of anything that isn't Christian. 

There absolutely are dark occultists within the music industry and on these videos but that isn't one of them. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I should have posted these music video here.

On 8/3/2021 at 2:40 PM, DaleP said:

This song was playing in my mind so I had to listen. I thought it was called License to Kill but I was wrong. lol

Argos didn't sell drones back in the day so they had to fly massive cameras. 😂

and remember Walkman? They used DEW though at the end. As a conspiracy reseacher I would have immediately questioned about the blind man and exposed the plot. Why was he even up there on his own? lol

I think this song describe Covid vax perfectly.

Still oversea, could it be the whole world opening wide
A sacred why, a mystery gaping inside (Graphene!!)

"Sacred Why" is actually Sacred Wine = blood

Between the shades, assassination's standing still

The first crystal tears, fall as snowflakes on your body (if you are a snowflakes, you have the mark).

"First time in years (yeah it's been a long time since Nazi experimented on humans), to drench you skin with lovers rosy stain (rash on your skin)
A chance to find the phoenix for the flame (they do like phoenix for sure death/rebirth, it's about never ending Covid shots)
A chance to die" (no thanks)

But can we dance into the fire, that fatal kiss is all we need

It's a purge. Get a jab, dance into the fire.

"Dance into the fire, when all we see is the view to a kill"

On another note, the video unfolds mainly within the tower (top of the pyramid), orchestrated by those at the top i.e. elites.

Other Keywords:

- You see a 5-pointed star on Roger Taylor's leather jacket at the beginning.

- Wheels turning during the intro too.

- Someone trying to go up the stairs (ascension/awakening) but aimed to be assasinated.

- the number plate containing 77.

On 8/3/2021 at 8:27 PM, Octovator said:

A View To A Kill - Occult Symbolism

https://www.octozone.is/music/DD_view_to_a_kill.html

dd02.jpg

How to Deconstruct a James Bond Film by Miles Mathis
https://www.academia.edu/23104552/How_to_Deconstruct_a_James_Bond_Film

b5.png

http://www.octozone.is/film/007.html

21 hours ago, DaleP said:

Talk about Octopussy....

The video below has just been released and you will notice immediately, there are 8 dancers all dancing like octopuss!

If you pay attention, 8 dancers are reduced to 7 of divine number.

At the beginning of the video, blue people who are blinded that they don't know who they are.... when in fact they are god's children bearing blue skin....normally sign of god....like shiva, alladin, jinn, avatar etc

This song is called Already but it's actually addressing all (to those that are of gods, black people calls themselves royalty, ruler, crown on your head....of Sirius hence B sings if you are king you know it already) All.....ready? Are you ready? It's time All Ready (not already). There is also a wheel.

Horns = symbol of light
Octpus

An eye relating to Orion symbolism

I had to laugh when I watched this.

You might as well sing "Die you bastard!" lol

What does 'Take My Breath Away' means? It means kill me.

Sun is rising and it is hungry of dead souls. Weeknd is walking towards the Sun....heading towards his death.

Now he travels underground/tunnel.

Everyone is dancing with oxygen mask, the submissive slaves.

"Do it now or never be"  kill me now.

He succumb to the dark godess who wraps braids (noose) around his neck.

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2020 at 3:41 PM, kninjahman said:

Thanks for the share!

My contribution: Red Hot Chilli Peppers say in "Californication" that - "space may be the final frontier but its made in a hollywood basement"

These evil people fall for the whispers of satan and the evil of their own souls: evil acts make the heart become covered and makes the heart go cold and hard - and they will be judged on the day of judgement for that and if they don't turn repentant they will taste the fire for what they have earned themselves.

Peace be upon you.

Just the trick.  You can't repent from the unrepentable which is necessary to join their "party".  What a bunch.  If people found out the total truth of these (yes, wretched) people, they'd leave the planet.

On 5/16/2021 at 9:24 PM, elongated1 said:

It is common knowledge that Jay-Z flashed the pyramid hand sign to show his allegiance to the illuminati but I think you all got it wrong.

I found out what it is.

I heard from a whistleblower that a bunch or record producers had a meeting with many black musicians/rappers in the 80's to see who would be willing to create

music that would keep the black population violent, drug-pushing, thugs in order to keep the prison owners in business.  For real.  I think it may have been Donald Marshall,

38 minutes ago, Unity8 said:

I heard from a whistleblower that a bunch or record producers had a meeting with many black musicians/rappers in the 80's to see who would be willing to create

music that would keep the black population violent, drug-pushing, thugs in order to keep the prison owners in business.  For real.  I think it may have been Donald Marshall,

I have heard that story many times over the years too, but I think it's a misdirection when they say it's just to fill up prisons.

I think the goblins promote asphalt culture because they hate the West, and by promoting thuggery instead of wholesome values, they keep us in a state of conflict.

• Like 1