Jump to content

NHS surgeon refuses to carry out Non Standard Procedure and let me go on living in my own way.


ITALLADDSUP
 Share

Recommended Posts

The NHS surgeon that I attend has refused to cut out a large rectal tumour and says that I should have a permanent stoma in the abdomen.
His reason for refusing to either cut it out or  burn a hole through it so that I can go on living and do things my way, is that it is not Standard Procedure.
He didn't say that it was impossible to do, as I know myself, because they have taken 10 biopsies from it with a very simple procedure which could be used to cut it out.
Has anyone any ideas as to how I could get a non Standard Procedure like this carried out privately or any other way?
I have to eat very sparingly to try and slow down its growth, and have also started to use baking soda enemas to try and shrink it.
Thanks

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what treatment plan did they offer you? was it one with chemo and surgery? if so i wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

 

my brothers stomach cancer was untreatable until his tumor was shrunk by chemo, he has no stomach now and isn't in that good of health but is glad to be alive.  

 

yes chemo does a number on you and can cause some long term health problems but the alternatives can be worse :(

 

most of the family has had cancer and only my dad has died from it up till now.  

 

do a lot of research see what people in various cancer forums think along with reading up on how its treated by various specialist hospitals,  the info should be online somewhere.

 

 you could also ask for a second opinion about your treatment plan.

 

hope you get some good treatment soon.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Important to understand that western medicine has been designed by unseen hands to per long illness , increase suffering ..long slow drawn out death ...

 

Which is your preferred method of slow termination Chemo or Radiation ?  it would be funny if it wasn't so tragic 

 

I can't give an answer to your problem , but generally the less you have to do with the medical system the better off you will be , so probably this refusal to cut you open is a blessing in disguise 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
On 12/25/2020 at 7:31 PM, ITALLADDSUP said:

l have to eat very sparingly to try and slow down its growth, and have also started to use baking soda enemas to try and shrink it.

 

Have you looked into Dr Budwigs protocol ? She was a female German doctor. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are many, many routes you could go down. You didn't say whether the tumor was benign or malignant, but I have heard about loads of different things which have helped people, such as Rick Simpson Oil.

 

Apparently the Wim Hof Method has also helped a lot of people with a variety of serious health conditions. There's a book you can buy. I have it, and do the breathing method morning and night. I'm not 100% sure whether it's snake oil or not, but it doesn't really have that vibe to it. Nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose.

 

I hope you find some effective solution(s).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

First of all I'd like to  thank you good kind people for taking the trouble to respond.
I am really sorry for such a long delay before I have replied, I have to do what I can when I can, depending on how I am coping with the pain and other things.

It has been a long learning process with the pain and it still is, as so many things can effect it, especially as I now realize how, what and when you eat.
I am working my way through all of the suggestions and good wishes and incorporating them in my plans to overcome this and will reply to each separately.

I have now been referred to a hospice for palliative treatment and the nurse that has been assigned to me has been really wonderful.
One thing I have learned the hard way is that the top priority has to be finding an effective way of treating any pain that you may be suffering, because it makes it impossible to think clearly otherwise and clear logical thinking is essential, also it destroys your morale
I have also bought a hard back book to write down any good ideas and keep track of things whilst in a hot bath, which can be the only way to relax the whole body and the gut and can often ease the pain right off.

Unbelievably today my central heating and hot water boiler failed and I was reduced to filling the bath with saucepans and a kettle of boiling water which was not good, but I managed it and they sent an engineer round within hours.
I now have my CT scans and reports, so I have something to show whoever I contact, but always I have to work at staying calm and focused above everything else.

Thanks again to everyone.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2020 at 1:25 AM, eddy64 said:

what treatment plan did they offer you? was it one with chemo and surgery? if so i wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

 

my brothers stomach cancer was untreatable until his tumor was shrunk by chemo, he has no stomach now and isn't in that good of health but is glad to be alive.  

 

yes chemo does a number on you and can cause some long term health problems but the alternatives can be worse :(

 

most of the family has had cancer and only my dad has died from it up till now.  

 

do a lot of research see what people in various cancer forums think along with reading up on how its treated by various specialist hospitals,  the info should be online somewhere.

 

 you could also ask for a second opinion about your treatment plan.

 

hope you get some good treatment soon.

 

 

 

 

 

The surgeon didn't say much after my 3 CT scans just that I needed a permanent stoma which I want to avoid if at all possible. I think that he has had enough of me being my own person and immediately referred me to the local hospice for palliative treatment.
I hear what you say about chemo and surgery, when it comes to the crunch you can't dismiss anything.
I have now asked for a 2nd opinion and continue to research every avenue I can.
Thanks for all your advice and good wishes.
I really appreciate you taking the trouble

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2020 at 4:41 AM, oz93666 said:

Important to understand that western medicine has been designed by unseen hands to per long illness , increase suffering ..long slow drawn out death ...

 

Which is your preferred method of slow termination Chemo or Radiation ?  it would be funny if it wasn't so tragic 

 

I can't give an answer to your problem , but generally the less you have to do with the medical system the better off you will be , so probably this refusal to cut you open is a blessing in disguise 

Very interesting, the surgeon does make me feel very uneasy, obviously trying to frighten the bejesus out of me when I'm at my most vulnerable. I haven't ruled out an operation elsewhere, just to get rid of the tumour to buy me more time, but I hear what you say, thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2020 at 9:22 PM, Basket Case said:

 

Have you looked into Dr Budwigs protocol ? She was a female German doctor. 

BC 

I have had a brief look at it and will definitely keep it in mind and will be researching it further, thanks.

Edited by ITALLADDSUP
added another comment
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/28/2020 at 1:26 PM, Ethel said:

There are many, many routes you could go down. You didn't say whether the tumor was benign or malignant, but I have heard about loads of different things which have helped people, such as Rick Simpson Oil.

 

Apparently the Wim Hof Method has also helped a lot of people with a variety of serious health conditions. There's a book you can buy. I have it, and do the breathing method morning and night. I'm not 100% sure whether it's snake oil or not, but it doesn't really have that vibe to it. Nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose.

 

I hope you find some effective solution(s).

Thanks Ethel, I am still reading about Rick Simpson oil, I should have said carcinoma which is malignant.
I'm up to one round of WIM HOF breathing exercises, which I also believe is genuine, although I have to say it's bloody hard work and you have to be up for it, cold showers and all!

I'm  not rushing it because my will is a bit weak presently and I want to persevere with it long term, thanks for your good wishes.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know how this fellow is placed now, the CDC has being trying to shut him down for years, he has been indited him 11 times I know of and he successfully defended them all, because his cure works

Good luck with it all

 

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fantastic peter, thank you so much, I can't remember hearing of him before. There seems to be pure evil running the medical profession, hiding behind bureaucracy.
Dr. Burzynski came across as a good decent, honest man.
I will definitely go into this more.
His name should be spread far and wide.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...