If You Feel Alone This Is For You

facere arbitrium

How big was Anna Brees' mainstream profile and the guy that set her up in business, who is that and what's his story? Has he cut ties and if AB needs a loan of 5k from him, where is the dough from her alleged career with the MSM. She looks like another attempt by the facists to look 'alternative' as they seek to help all the nutty conspiracy theorists to have their memories and speech erased. Someone should interview brees to see if she wriggles are stands straight.

• Like 1

tbh I didn't do any background checks. I shared with the sentiment that it could be helpful to someone to see there's people from all walks of life who share similar thoughts and feelings. I thought it might help people who feel lonely or haven't spoken to many people. Other than that, make of it what you will and thankyou for sharing your opinions however you receive it, I appreciate them.

Well, looks like I'll have to expand.

The link I posted contained listings for a wide range of interviews of people from all walks of life in their own homes expressing their thoughts/feelings on the situation we're in.

Only discovered it the other day, managed to watch a few, found some comfort in relating to the human sides of the story eg how it's affected them and how they feel and figured I'd share for reasons mentioned above.

Hadn't checked the channel since I posted until now but it appears to have been censored on the same day I posted here lol....