Dumbing down of society?

This has probably been covered in another thread but this really bothers me at times. 

Maybe its some of the people who I surround myself with but alot of people seem to not know basic information or tasks

-The inability to cook is rampant

-Understanding simple politics

-Nutrition and health

-Basic psychology

-Basic skills such as DIY

-Understanding terms such as ''tyranny'' ''oppression'' etc

-Understanding history.

A lot of people seem to lack understanding and appear really thick. Almost like retardation is rampant.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, TheAwakened said:

This has probably been covered in another thread but this really bothers me at times. 

Maybe its some of the people who I surround myself with but alot of people seem to not know basic information or tasks

-Nutrition and health

-Basic psychology

-Understanding history.

A lot of people seem to lack understanding and appear really thick. Almost like retardation is rampant.

That's nothing. There's people so retarded they cant get a computer to say "Hello, world!"

Well at least they aren't half as stupid as those depressing fucks who think truth is more important than happiness! Ah! Haha haha! Ah! Hahaha! Ah! Hahahahaha!

3 minutes ago, Steph said:

That's nothing. There's people so retarded they cant get a computer to say "Hello, world!"

Well at least they aren't half as stupid as those depressing fucks who think truth is more important than happiness! Ah! Haha haha! Ah! Hahaha! Ah! Hahahahaha!

LOL

20 minutes ago, rideforever said:

How do you know these things ?

Interactions with people in my everyday life - not saying its everyone but a lot of people.

1 hour ago, TheAwakened said:

A lot of people seem to lack understanding and appear really thick.

Not sure that it is just an appearance?

Math in the mass concerns me these days. They cannot do what is quite simple math in their heads. I listen to a radio show which has a daily quiz (mostly math) and the questions can be done in your head within 10's of seconds but it would seem that people struggle!

When I shop, I add up the items as I go (sad as fuck I know but it is just something I do) and to get to the cashier and tell them the total, they always give a 'yer right' look until the computer says yep.

Have you ever looked at old math problems which were given to rather young school children back Victorian times etc?

I think the kids today would be shocked at what the relics of the past could and did do.

5 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Not sure that it is just an appearance?

Math in the mass concerns me these days. They cannot do what is quite simple math in their heads. I listen to a radio show which has a daily quiz (mostly math) and the questions can be done in your head within 10's of seconds but it would seem that people struggle!

When I shop, I add up the items as I go (sad as fuck I know but it is just something I do) and to get to the cashier and tell them the total, they always give a 'yer right' look until the computer says yep.

Have you ever looked at old math problems which were given to rather young school children back Victorian times etc?

I think the kids today would be shocked at what the relics of the past could and did do.

I'm young and I'll say the education system failed me when it came to Maths. I always struggled to math sums but all over subjects I was pretty good at... I'm extremely good at critical thinking and putting puzzles together mentally.

Its not a mistake that ''PTB'' push this reality TV and other low-brain power programming. Its deliberate to ensure people lack the ability to read long essays, figure out statistics and understand other concepts.

Nowadays I feel like an alien on this planet it goes as personal as how my family interact - broken in alot of ways. People don't value anything good anymore and no one has opinions of their own. We are living in 1984. Its just that we're de-sensitised to it as its been predicted for years in Television.

I hope one day Humanity starts to smarten up! 

13 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

I'm young and I'll say the education system failed me when it came to Maths. I always struggled to math sums but all over subjects I was pretty good at... I'm extremely good at critical thinking and putting puzzles together mentally.

You can sort that out, Maths is only logic ... it looks fancy but is only counting oranges at the end of the day

31 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

I'll say the education system failed me when it came to Maths.

I have watched your videos mate and you come across as intelligent and thoughtful which is very cool (I wish that adults had the same consideration of thought, although age is just a number and you can have very experienced 'young' individuals along with highly stupid 'old' people).

Regarding the math, for most day to day use verdic math is very good and quick to do in your head!

I would bet that you will get a 'kick' out of it ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

The magic of Vedic math - Gaurav Tekriwal

On 12/25/2020 at 2:13 PM, TheAwakened said:

-Nutrition and health

-Basic psychology

-Understanding history.

I think these traits are okay.

However they often correlate with a lack of empathy too, and a hatred of others and negatively interacting with others, and that is much much worse.

A lot of it is caused by diet, such as soybean oils and vegetable oils which massively affect brain development. 

On 12/25/2020 at 5:02 PM, Odie Hatzcats said:

I have watched your videos mate and you come across as intelligent and thoughtful which is very cool (I wish that adults had the same consideration of thought, although age is just a number and you can have very experienced 'young' individuals along with highly stupid 'old' people).

Regarding the math, for most day to day use verdic math is very good and quick to do in your head!

I would bet that you will get a 'kick' out of it ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

The magic of Vedic math - Gaurav Tekriwal

Thank you for the compliment really appreciate that.

I'll look into Vedic Math.

-Nutrition and health

-Basic psychology

-Understanding history.

Yes, been noticing that for years! They seem to have no idea that they are making themselves ready for the robot take over in the future.

-Nutrition and health

-Basic psychology

-Understanding history.

Yes, definitely. You notice it a lot, particularly in the comments section of websites like youtube.

Obviously the past year has demonstrated perfectly that neuroplasticity has worked against at least half the population. I have spent a lot of time trying to pinpoint exactly what it is that is rendering so many people unable to see the massive deception which is currently unfolding before our very eyes and in my opinion, the part of the brain responsible for being able to spot mistakes, flaws in reasoning and general inconsistencies has been atrophied in most people. Obviously there will be a certain percentage of people who are just in denial about how things are, which is a different matter altogether, but there is a significant percentage of people who genuinely believe that there is a pandemic in which a deadly, highly contagious virus is killing large numbers of people. The media facilitate and feed this narrative, but in many people, the part of there brain which is meant to say: "wait a minute, this doesn't make sense, you are contradicting yourself regularly" isn't activating.

The question is, why? And this is actually a really interesting question. I had thought it is simply because 'the system' itself, particularly the education system and the media, are designed to create citizens like this; unquestioning individuals who never really question or scrutinize anything, but lately I have been wondering if maybe there's more to it than that.

Of course, it could be a combination of loads of different things, like media exposure, fluoride exposure, smartphone radiation exposure etc, but lately I have wondered if maybe there isn't another factor at work which none of us, including David Icke, have considered. Some influence or environmental factor somewhere which specifically targets the part of the brain which is responsible for questioning and scrutinizing things. 

Either way, it is clear to me now that the average person in the UK is either in denial or incapable of seeing the Covid 19 deception. If it's someone in the latter category, you could almost say it isn't their fault, if a part of their brain has atrophied because neuroplasticity has worked against them, although this doesn't excuse their behaviour towards those who are non-compliant with government guidelines, i.e. when they sneeringly call people 'tinfoil hats', or mob people in supermarkets for not wearing a mask.

Either way, I know exactly what you mean about retardation being rampant. This is a problem, because if our society continues to split into two distinct groups, social cohesion diminishes. Five or ten years down the line, potential holocaust like scenarios could be instigated towards those who are non-compliant. 

On 12/28/2020 at 7:11 PM, Ethel said:

Yes, definitely. You notice it a lot, particularly in the comments section of websites like youtube.

Obviously the past year has demonstrated perfectly that neuroplasticity has worked against at least half the population. I have spent a lot of time trying to pinpoint exactly what it is that is rendering so many people unable to see the massive deception which is currently unfolding before our very eyes and in my opinion, the part of the brain responsible for being able to spot mistakes, flaws in reasoning and general inconsistencies has been atrophied in most people. Obviously there will be a certain percentage of people who are just in denial about how things are, which is a different matter altogether, but there is a significant percentage of people who genuinely believe that there is a pandemic in which a deadly, highly contagious virus is killing large numbers of people. The media facilitate and feed this narrative, but in many people, the part of there brain which is meant to say: "wait a minute, this doesn't make sense, you are contradicting yourself regularly" isn't activating.

The question is, why? And this is actually a really interesting question. I had thought it is simply because 'the system' itself, particularly the education system and the media, are designed to create citizens like this; unquestioning individuals who never really question or scrutinize anything, but lately I have been wondering if maybe there's more to it than that.

Of course, it could be a combination of loads of different things, like media exposure, fluoride exposure, smartphone radiation exposure etc, but lately I have wondered if maybe there isn't another factor at work which none of us, including David Icke, have considered. Some influence or environmental factor somewhere which specifically targets the part of the brain which is responsible for questioning and scrutinizing things. 

Either way, it is clear to me now that the average person in the UK is either in denial or incapable of seeing the Covid 19 deception. If it's someone in the latter category, you could almost say it isn't their fault, if a part of their brain has atrophied because neuroplasticity has worked against them, although this doesn't excuse their behaviour towards those who are non-compliant with government guidelines, i.e. when they sneeringly call people 'tinfoil hats', or mob people in supermarkets for not wearing a mask.

Either way, I know exactly what you mean about retardation being rampant. This is a problem, because if our society continues to split into two distinct groups, social cohesion diminishes. Five or ten years down the line, potential holocaust like scenarios could be instigated towards those who are non-compliant. 

Nice Post.

I sometimes believe it could be the fact that many individuals are possibly under a ''spell'' beyond brainwashing something more akin to being ''cursed'' who knows what forces are out there up against us. Its very well possible at this point.

I've said in another post they didn't pick 2020 to do this for no reason - it was carefully planned out. I suspect the 1970s World wouldn't have been able to pull off something like this. One big reason why it wouldn't have been able to be pulled off is the fact many adults would be seeing parallels with the run-up to WW2 in Germany and people relied less on the TV. Less people had television and 24/7 news courage (phone notifications) were not a thing yet. I wonder...

• Like 1