Brainwashing?

facere arbitrium

I found this resource and couldn't help but relate it to everything going on now and everything which goes on in general. Even if this situation ended tomorrow it would be hard to live comfortably feeling like there are forces that would do this to it's own people all over the world. This cruelty has to end.

Personally I would NEVER force anybody to do anything they feel uncomfortable doing or put them under this kind of psychological pressure. Nor would I force them to make decisions under pressure, stress, shame, coercion or guilt.

Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism
https://culteducation.com/brainwashing/26424-thought-reform-and-the-psychology-of-totalism.html

https://culteducation.com/brainwashing.html

Today in this era ... people are very reliant on the internet and media.  So they face all these forces and agendas.

As long as this continues so will the brainwashing because you are reducing your life to what comes through the pipe of the internet.

In previous eras life was not like this at all.

There was no media, there was only the land and people around you food and shit, life and death.

I see little value in modern life at all.

• Like 2

I'm starting to feel the same way mate. I just want to genuinely connect.

A thought came to me the other day regarding these globalist technocratic agendas eg Global Reset and even some Zeitgeist related stuff like Venus Project, and whatever else is out there.

I could be wrong but wouldn't the ultimate realisation of a globalised science based technocratic society not be that in order for it's technologies to be truly sustainable they would by necessity have to become an entity that lives, learns, mutates, reproduces, dies and decomposes into useful parts?

What else could be beneficial to life than life itself?

Science is the discernment of truth by philosophical investigation of nature. Micro-chipping a cat is an engineering thing. Science discovered semi-conductors and engineers built transistors. Science is as neutral as the mysterious ocean but engineering with what science provides can blow up the world or blow up all things that blow up the world.

Being led by science isn't about a high priesthood of men in white coats, themself capable off folly, but being led by demonstrable principals in distintion to gossip and rumours and what people wish was true but isn't.

Control is the real agenda here. To think differently is rapidly becoming a thought crime. They want control over your thought patterns, everything. Why, because we are at a crossroads for humanity. One road leads to freedom, the other to slavery.

You can not fight this on a physical level. Freedom of the mind comes from within. As Bob Marley said...

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,

None but ourselves can free our minds"

This brainwash system is failing, its falling apart. That's why they impose lockdowns, prevent social contact because as you awaken you unconsciously awaken others by your presence. As your light shines it allows others to shine their light too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steph said:

Being led by science

You sound like a sheeple a lot of the time.

Is it not obvious that "science" is no longer science but simply greed violence politics and insincerity ... it's flashing things in people's eyes so they buy it.  It's marketing.

No-one cares if mankind lives or dies.  Scientists are required to promote and market all their products for shareholder waealth.

These people bare zero relation to SCIENTISTS from previous era.

Their spirit goal and intelligence is completely different.

In the same way journalism and politics has been infiltrated by c**** so has "science" who create their little peer reviewed priesthood and mafia, totalitarian control and their money and awards they give each other for "saving people".  

Except they don;'t even know what saving is.  The world is just sicker every year.

Edited by rideforever

Science is a process not an economic-industrial sector. It involves disagreement, showing working, debate based on reason rather than rhetoric, pulling together knowns to discern new knowns through logical deduction but mostly it involves observations of reality.

@Steph

Coming to agreements is not what science is about because science is meant to be Objective.
To avoid all monkey bullshit, chums, hierarchies, power structures.
Just pure truth, that is the goal of Science.
If it cannot do that it then has no special place in society and is just "some person's opinion".
A lot of money is made today because science is supposed to be Special and there is a global hierarchy of kings and empires that people agree to because science is supposed to be Special.
But ... where there is money there is corruption and the mafia.

And these days people worship science.

It's exactly like the Church with one important difference : The Church was created by a man who raised the dead and survived the death of the physical body and lived without money.  Science is just a bunch of injecting muppets who make no attempt to survive death who have large property portfolios.

Edited by rideforever

Most of your response is about things you've pulled out the aether that's nothing to do with what you're responding to :- What I actually said which doesn't mention peer reviews or chum clubs. Anyone can do science. Objective knowledge is the gold, science is the mining for it. Peer reviews in hard to find journals may as well be secret documents we must believe without question. Science is about discovery and one of the greatest impediments to science is the deceptions that man engages in against himself. It is a cold and unemotional activity. The high priests have told me when I die if I believe without question and obey, I will sprout wings on my death bed. Science says to this "My mind is like that of an idiot knowing nothing of these things that everybody knows yet I do not." Wouldn't it be wonderful if it were true but even though its a bad thought to disbelieve the high priests, I still ask if it is so."

Is the earth round? The high priest says so but the scientist asks if it is so and sets about looking at nature itself rather than the lips of the high priests who themself being mere mortals are as infallible as any. Those who cannot consider the possibility of everyone being wrong live in a world of marvels created by those who discovered everyone was. Silicon-germanium - electricity either flows or it does not - it flows sometimes but everyone knows that's impossible yet space invaders and pacman to wikipedia and tracking APIs - it didn't matter what the high priests said or what everyone believed - the truth was the truth and beliefs were unimportant.

Science is philosophy based on nature. You could call this the episcopal thing. As for peer reviews and the second hand accounts of those who say they know and shouldn't be questioned. You could call that the ecumenical thing. Scientific discoveries should be questioned. Their proofs should be demonstrable. Its fair enough that discoveries are valuable and also dangerous in the wrong hands and the discoverer has duties as well as a duty to themself to benefit from their scientific labours but to take something as unquestionably true just because someone says so, we may as well believe the queens a lizard as believe the bbc is truth.

Reality itself is questioned by science.

10 hours ago, rideforever said:

You sound like a sheeple a lot of the time.

Is it not obvious that "science" is no longer science but simply greed violence politics and insincerity ... it's flashing things in people's eyes so they buy it.  It's marketing.

No-one cares if mankind lives or dies.  Scientists are required to promote and market all their products for shareholder waealth.

These people bare zero relation to SCIENTISTS from previous era.

Their spirit goal and intelligence is completely different.

In the same way journalism and politics has been infiltrated by c**** so has "science" who create their little peer reviewed priesthood and mafia, totalitarian control and their money and awards they give each other for "saving people".  

Except they don;'t even know what saving is.  The world is just sicker every year.

Out of likes.