The Great Difference Between What People EXPERIENCE FIRSTHAND IN LIFE And What MSM CLAIMS The World WORKS LIKE - Are They Trying To SCARE US ???

HistoryIsComplex

I've been thinking a lot about what I - and others I know - experience FIRSTHAND on a daily basis, and the "Completely Different World" which is portrayed on Mainstream Media on a 24/7 basis:

- FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE says that this world is often TROUBLESOME, and that the SYSTEM DOESN'T CARE MUCH WHAT HAPPENS TO ORDINARY PEOPLE.

- MSM paints a different ROSY PICTURE OF THE WORLD, where the SYSTEM WORKS FINE FOR 99% OF PEOPLE, and TROUBLESOME OCCURRENCES ARE AN "ANOMALY".

- FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE also suggests strongly that CONSPIRACIES/ABUSES OF POWER ARE NOT "RARE" OR "ABNORMAL", but rather HAPPEN QUITE FREQUENTLY due to THERE BEING A FAIR NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO ARE "OF LOW MORAL CHARACTER".

- MSM suggests that NO GREAT CONSPIRACIES HAPPEN EVER - they are just IN THE MINDS OF CONSPIRACY THEORISTS and FAR-RIGHT PEOPLE, YOU SEE?

I think that this is a MSM TACTIC designed to SCARE PEOPLE - you experience the world in ONE WAY, but MSM REPORTS THE WORLD UPSIDE-DOWN and in doing so DENIES THAT YOUR FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE OF THE WORLD IS CORRECT.

When there is a TOTAL MISMATCH between FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE and WHAT FLICKERS ACROSS THE TV SCREEN, people become SCARED AND CONFUSED.

They feel compelled to SHUT UP, and BOW THEIR HEADS TO THE MSM NARRATIVE.

Its a deliberate tactic. The msm narrative 'reacts' to the changing human terrain but it keeps its reactions hidden behind the narrative. Facebook and twitter were designed under military contracts where part of the compartmentalisation was a narrative about stabalising peace in Iraq when the reality was that the internet was like covering the entire systems of the world in thermite which leads to these whacky media narratives to distract the enslaved from the fact the systems are built on fraud and violence and coated in honey. The media is the central monument of the cult which controls all things and cannot be criticized by cult members. I've been around the 'people who believe in lizards' for a while and theres plenty of fair criticism at some things that are said and do you know I've even been offered drugs like cannabis and they've never been 'pushed' on me... now lets take a look at the kind of people who hate muslims in the cult and only tolerate happy clappy christians lending support to jews willing to indulge in racism and supremacism, but all in all a cult against all moral decency ... are they pushing drugs? Are they keeping you informed? For example, will there be a gathering of what they call 'conspiracy theorists' in town squares on boxing day? They'll warn people not attend big sectarian meetings a week in advance, knowing full well that by giving such warning even more people will attend, but meetings calling the media anti-democratic socially manipulative genocidal fetus murdering warmongers? Hardly hear about that eh?

Its deliberate. They are at war with humanity and theres a few charles mansons who are everyones favourite Id like to meet one day as a visitor to their deserved homes in maximum security prisons for people with no right to speak, think, have any say in medical practices and all the crimes theyve enabled being visited upon them. They are not 'the authorities', they are international war criminals who took power in april 1993. Mind control republic.