"They gave us their mind."

steven geldenhuys

The implanted dream last night was a nasty one. These Beasts are cruel – they hit below the belt.

Carlos Castaneda quotes his shaman Don Juan Matus by saying: “We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives……”

“They took us over because we are food to them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.”

The full passage of what Carlos mentioned was written in the journal years ago. What Matus says regarding a predator that feeds from us I have seen in my sleep state for almost seven years now. I have seen and I have experienced, and yet this understanding of what we are and why we are here has not uplifted me to the state where I am free of these predators/Beasts.

Why is this so? What Matus says of the predator is the answer to why “we are held prisoner.” He says the predator “gave us their mind,” and this is why they do with us what they want. Our brain is their brain. That is why it is so easy for them to hack into our memory data, string together a story, press “enter,” and we have a story/dream that we follow. By following the dream we give it attention/energy, and this is one of the ways that the predator feeds from us. I have seen these predators that implant these dreams so often I no longer look at them when they come at night – been there; done that; got the T-shirt.

As long we have their mind we are going nowhere slowly. We have upgraded the pineal and expelled the R-complex of the brain over the years, but this make-over meant nothing to nobody, and this is because we are playing with their mind. How can we change something that is not ours? We cannot, because as soon as it is changed, the predator merely changes it back to what it should be.

Within all Life is the key to the Infinite. Our Life, as the Life of the plants, animals and all the species of Hell have been manufactured around the essence of the Creator. I call this essence the strand of God, and by “God” I mean the Creator of the Dragon spirit – the ones who were created by the Wisdom Goddess Sophia to play within the space she created for them. For me, Sophia is the Creator. We look up at night and wonder where we belong within the vast spectrum, and we wonder who watches over us, but the sad truth is that we are alone. We were manufactured by cosmic geneticists. If you question the last sentence then ask yourself why hundreds of millions of innocents have been slaughtered over the ages and no-one came to help them. Nobody came because nobody was there to help – there were only Beasts that were playing with us as we waited to be scooped from our humaneros.

I refuse to be controlled by cruel Beasts – the seen and the unseen.

The strand of God; that essence; that “battery” around which all Life in Hell is manufactured resides over our throat area. Why it is there I don’t know, and in truth I believe its exact location has no real significance, but what I would like to do is replace the mind of the predator with the strand of God within. How this is done is by understanding what we are compared to what we should be. The fields of Infinite Love are everywhere – they lie beyond the illusionary Garden of Semiramis within which we reside. I choose these fields over the humaneros in which I and those I Love reside in. The strand replaces the mind of the predator because it can.

So be it.  

• Like 1