UK movements

Pete

Hello

I'm looking to learn more about awakening & free thinking movements in the UK. All I've seen so far is a few Facebook groups through a mutual friend that are largely based around single-event protests, and I'm curious to find out more. 

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of some more coherent groups please? 

Thanks

A lot of human rights groups associate in places that the powers that be can't see these days. If you're mingling around the right company with the right attitude you'll find yourself mingling with minglers mingled in with people who only pay lip service to the things they claim to be about. Check this out as a lead.

https://ugetube.com/watch/thinkfree-presents-the-magnificent-deception-robert-menard_pcSQiRdkfq7hfMJ.html

Guest Gone Fishing...
22 minutes ago, Pete said:

Facebook groups

Farcebook is heavily monitored and censored. 

Here in this forum is a starting point. 

Are you using Bitchute and Brandnewtube? 

People on there are more switched on.. 

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Farcebook is heavily monitored and censored. 

Here in this forum is a starting point. 

Are you using Bitchute and Brandnewtube? 

People on there are more switched on.. 

I've looked on bitchute, and a lot of the content there appears hateful to no real end - for example https://www.bitchute.com/video/S89nXLCfm2ON/

I'm looking for genuine critical thinking, by people who wish to interrogate power structures and create a better world in the process. 

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

I've looked on bitchute, and a lot of the content there appears hateful to no real end - for example https://www.bitchute.com/video/S89nXLCfm2ON/

I'm looking for genuine critical thinking, by people who wish to interrogate power structures and create a better world in the process. 

Yep. 

Not pleasant at all.. 

Unfortunately (almost) uncensored platforms give space to every aspect of thought....that's the nature of 'uncensored'. 

That isn't the only type of video on there is it.. 

There's surely videos and channels there that you can identify with and engage? The same with Brandnewtube. 

Guest Gone Fishing...

When I get time later I'll post a thread asking for everyone's favourite Bitchute channels. 

I have several myself.. 

I'll tag you in. 

BC 

Brother Pete - I'm also from the UK and also looking to meet up with like minded people, well people who seek the truth anyway.

Feel free to message me on here - this seems like a really good board hence why I've joined in here - if you do end up finding places we can meet up and start a movement or join a movement then let me know.

@Steph - thanks for sharing the Robert Menard video, he was one of the first people I learned from watching many years ago. These days there is a Common Law guy called Christopher James who is teaching Common Law in Canada and trying to establish Common Law courts to bring tyrants to justice in. - his website is called "aWarriorCalls" and he has teamed up with another guy called Jesse who runs "Earth United"

@Pete - you might want to check out "aWarriorCalls" and "Earth United" mentioned above.

Peace be upon you both.