metak88

Either....

1. Her onscreen reaction to the jab caused enough anxiety in the PTB to have her hidden away in a witness protection type scenario, to avoid any more embarassment.

2. She has been permanently injured/harmed by the jab and they don't want this to be seen. So she's been disappeared for same reasons as (1).

3. She is dead from the jab.

4. She was killed because her reaction to the jab showed there are problems with it. Which raised awkward questions at the start of the vaccine push.

5. She never existed. Tiffany Dover was a creation from various sources and photos and real-life info.

(Then there is the person pretending to be her in that 2nd video).

My guess is....any of the 5.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, metak88 said:

Screenshot_20220517_175232.png.cd0ea4bd637c7bcfcb6fd4bd1817030f.png

https://t.me/stewpeters/14801

Screenshot_20220517_175538.png.8a429a14a8d67394f1a41d3f43a6497d.png

https://t.me/vaccinepolice/3920

Now it looks like she and her family got paid big time to keep quiet?

I can't open the links, but this new life business is fairly likely, as it possibly was with Jo Cox, false flag bomb victims and several others. Never forget people's abilities to sell out for cash. Dover could have taken a turn, and was then paid off to fuck off basically. One thing's for sure, she ain't talking, she ain't working at the hospital, and her family who could easily provide proof of her existence, aren't doing so. Something is suss as fuck.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Can't see/open the links mate....what's the gist? This is a brand new, large home built for the Dovers in the middle of nowhere?

3 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

I can't open the links, but this new life business is fairly likely, as it possibly was with Jo Cox, false flag bomb victims and several others. Never forget people's abilities to sell out for cash. Dover could have taken a turn, and was then paid off to fuck off basically. One thing's for sure, she ain't talking, she ain't working at the hospital, and her family who could easily provide proof of her existence, aren't doing so. Something is suss as fuck.

Those are telegram links and you can preview the posts in a web browser.

Basically the P.I. (vaccinepolice) called the Dover family and asked about Tiffany and if he could do an interview with her and show she's fine to put this whole thing to rest.

He also went to their property where her in-laws live and noticed they're (Tiffany's husband) building that large house right next to in-laws.

• Like 2