Woke madness

13 hours ago, Observations said:

( A fairly rational response to this 'campaign' ? )

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/sadiq-khan-tfl-say-maate-sexism-b1096355.html#comments-area

" Sadiq Khan’s ‘Say Maate’ campaign is part of an ugly war on human exchange.

It’s a catchy slogan, from that advertising firm, Ogilvy and Mather, which includes a behavioural science practice “whose goal is develop marketing techniques inspired by the fields of psychology and economics, rather than shape customer desires through conventional advertising”.

All marketing is psychology based. This is yet another way of dumbing down society using language and forcing them to move away from the usual gender formats. Trans idealism by the back door.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UN ‘Expert’ Demands Christians Comply with Leftist Ideology

Frank Bergman
August 5, 2023

A United Nations “expert” adviser on sexual orientation has issued a new report demanding that Christians comply with radical leftist ideology.

In his report, UN “expert” Victor Madrigal-Borloz expresses the idea that religious freedom is “not incompatible” with LGBT ideology.

However, a report from Washington Stand explains that compatibility comes only when faith standards are “subservient” to the sexual-political agenda embraced by LGBT organizations.

Madrigal-Borloz reported to the 53rd Session of the U.N. Human Rights Council that religious freedom can be “compatible” with the LGBT agenda if Christians and other religious groups comply with leftist ideology.

Complying with Madrigal-Borloz’s idea of compatibility will be accomplished through making “long-held religious beliefs and traditions … subservient” to the “woke” agenda, the Washington Stand notes.

“Paying attention to the voices and practices of inclusive communities can help to shift narratives claiming that the exercise of freedom of religion or belief is incompatible with the equal enjoyment of human rights by LGBT persons,” Madrigal-Borloz told the UN.

The report said he then, however, proceeded to propose “blatant violations of religious freedom.”

Madrigal-Borloz declared that the fix for religions that are “incompatible” with radical ideology is to have religious communities re-interpret their own doctrines to meet his preferences.

According to Madrigal-Borloz, religious beliefs, and traditions must become subservient to LGBT ideology and the UN agenda.

“In some cases, religious narratives have been deliberately used to justify violence and discrimination — often in defiance of the doctrine of those faiths, and also beyond the scope of the right freedom of religion or belief,” he complained.

The Stand explained that adhering to Madrigal-Borloz’s ideas would mean abandoning core religious beliefs.

“So, now if we hold to biblical truth, we are apparently just misinterpreting our own doctrines,” the outlet notes.

He insinuates that religious believers who do not embrace the LGBT ideology are misinterpreting their own religion.

https://slaynews.com/news/un-expert-demands-christians-comply-leftist-ideology/?utm_source=mailpoet

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

UN ‘Expert’ Demands Christians Comply with Leftist Ideology

Frank Bergman
August 5, 2023

A United Nations “expert” adviser on sexual orientation has issued a new report demanding that Christians comply with radical leftist ideology.

In his report, UN “expert” Victor Madrigal-Borloz expresses the idea that religious freedom is “not incompatible” with LGBT ideology.

However, a report from Washington Stand explains that compatibility comes only when faith standards are “subservient” to the sexual-political agenda embraced by LGBT organizations.

Madrigal-Borloz reported to the 53rd Session of the U.N. Human Rights Council that religious freedom can be “compatible” with the LGBT agenda if Christians and other religious groups comply with leftist ideology.

Complying with Madrigal-Borloz’s idea of compatibility will be accomplished through making “long-held religious beliefs and traditions … subservient” to the “woke” agenda, the Washington Stand notes.

“Paying attention to the voices and practices of inclusive communities can help to shift narratives claiming that the exercise of freedom of religion or belief is incompatible with the equal enjoyment of human rights by LGBT persons,” Madrigal-Borloz told the UN.

The report said he then, however, proceeded to propose “blatant violations of religious freedom.”

Madrigal-Borloz declared that the fix for religions that are “incompatible” with radical ideology is to have religious communities re-interpret their own doctrines to meet his preferences.

According to Madrigal-Borloz, religious beliefs, and traditions must become subservient to LGBT ideology and the UN agenda.

“In some cases, religious narratives have been deliberately used to justify violence and discrimination — often in defiance of the doctrine of those faiths, and also beyond the scope of the right freedom of religion or belief,” he complained.

The Stand explained that adhering to Madrigal-Borloz’s ideas would mean abandoning core religious beliefs.

“So, now if we hold to biblical truth, we are apparently just misinterpreting our own doctrines,” the outlet notes.

He insinuates that religious believers who do not embrace the LGBT ideology are misinterpreting their own religion.

https://slaynews.com/news/un-expert-demands-christians-comply-leftist-ideology/?utm_source=mailpoet

wait for it.....here comes a 'one true religion' that everyone will comply with based on any kind of sex goes, with anything so long as its anti male/ female. This kind of narrative will push the puritanical christians etc into overdrive. This is what they want, to create mayhem on all levels so they can ride in with their global federation plan. Same old bullshit with a new label.

12 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

wait for it.....here comes a 'one true religion' that everyone will comply with based on any kind of sex goes, with anything so long as its anti male/ female. This kind of narrative will push the puritanical christians etc into overdrive. This is what they want, to create mayhem on all levels so they can ride in with their global federation plan. Same old bullshit with a new label.

Do you think they would let Christians gain power though? That surely wouldn't help their plans if Christians are taught to be against world government.

I honestly can't see some Handmaids Tale future happening, especially when a lot of mainstream churches are Christian Zios. I'm sure Atwood knows that the treatment of women in that novel is more like radical Islam than modern Christianity, but being honest wouldn't fit her agenda. No Bible belt Christian in America is going to allow people to take his daughter to be used as a sex object, especially when they're armed. Without saying too much here, look at Atwood's phenotype, and then that might answer why she would hate Christians, or just look up '81 surprising facts about Margaret Atwood', then look at number 33.

pbd.jpg

Does that really sound like modern Christianity or another Abrahamic religion?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Do you think they would let Christians gain power though? That surely wouldn't help their plans if Christians are taught to be against world government.

I honestly can't see some Handmaids Tale future happening, especially when a lot of mainstream churches are Christian Zios. I'm sure Atwood knows that the treatment of women in that novel is more like radical Islam than modern Christianity, but being honest wouldn't fit her agenda. No Bible belt Christian in America is going to allow people to take his daughter to be used as a sex object, especially when they're armed. Without saying too much here, look at Atwood's phenotype, and then that might answer why she would hate Christians, or just look up '81 surprising facts about Margaret Atwood', then look at number 33.

pbd.jpg

What has running a Jewish summer camp got to do with it?

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't want to be in a breeding contest.

I understand, but how have we not been in one already over thousands of years? If we don't breed enough we'll get overthrown by either peaceful or violent means. What's happening in Northern Ireland between unionists and republicans is a case in point, and England isn't far behind between natives & non-natives. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

pbd.jpg

Whether she is or isnt doesn't really matter though, it was just an example of how bad things can get, only takes one nut job on a power trip with a purpose. A lot of "dystopian" entertainment has been right so far. They are veiled warnings for the most part.

Governance (control) can come in many forms. Religion. Finance. Politics. Same bird, different feathers.

To be free, is to be unshackled from all of it. Look at Mandela, first labelled as a terrorist, then a martyr. Anything can be relabelled and sold to the masses.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RobinJ said:

the sabbateans want to be able to bring their religion out into the light of day and to impose their beliefs on the rest of us but to be able to do that they need to get the whip hand over the rest of humanity and they intend to achieve that by imposing an artificial intelligence run technocratic 'smart' grid with central bank digital currencies, social credit scores and microchipping etc

Survivor: Sex trafficker took all girls to Planned Parenthood

'No one ever asked me anything anytime I ever went to a clinic'

By WND News Services
Published August 6, 2023 at 4:15pm
According to at least three studies, Planned Parenthood is one of the most common clinical settings to which sex traffickers bring their victims. Traffickers take the women and girls they abuse to Planned Parenthood because, according to the survivors, Planned Parenthood does not ask questions.
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Bombadil said:

What has running a Jewish summer camp got to do with it?

She is an obvious radical feminist, and there's often a pattern with names on these marxist textbooks that push this stuff. There's more out there on her, but forum rules and all that.

That being said, I'm not that bothered anymore. The myopic focus on Jewish people looks suspicious to me. People that just blame them have a blind spot, and it causes them to ignore plenty of other players. It also attracts all the wrong kind of people, and gives Russia ammunition to call the West Nazis.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, alexa said:

I was always called a black sheep in my youth. I wore it like a badge of honour and still do.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 3:17 PM, Campion said:

I understand, but how have we not been in one already over thousands of years? If we don't breed enough we'll get overthrown by either peaceful or violent means. What's happening in Northern Ireland between unionists and republicans is a case in point, and England isn't far behind between natives & non-natives. 

I hear you, and we might have to start thinking about birth rates more, but I just mean ideally I would rather just sort the demographic situation out so we're not in a position where we're forced to think like that.

Civic Nationalists like Tommy Robinson love to mock our concerns by just saying "why don't you just have more kids then", but what I mean is that I would rather not have to be put situation where a breeding contest is needed. Rabble rousers like him won't care about demographics though, only pitting us against Islam. That's not to say that he is wrong about everything, but radical Islam isn't our only issue.

Edit: I think having kids is one half of the battle. If things aren't fixed soon then it won't help much, because society will crumble before they can even make a difference by reaching adulthood. There are plenty of people that don't want to bring a kid into the world just to be punching bag and a second class citizen, and as sad as that is, I can kind of understand that concern.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think having kids is one half of the battle. If things aren't fixed soon then it won't help much, because society will crumble before they can even make a difference by reaching adulthood. There are plenty of people that don't want to bring a kid into the world just to be punching bag and a second class citizen, and as sad as that is, I can kind of understand that concern.

Yes, I suppose there's a lot of related symptoms for the sickness affecting us, to use a medical analogy. It's not just about having enough kids, but also protecting them from the cabal's onslaught as they grow up so they remain free. I can see a kind of defeatism everywhere these days, not only among truthers, but also normies who feel financially enslaved, culturally adrift, and believe all the guilt trips like climate change and white privilege. 

Maybe we need to look beyond treating the symptoms separately and find a holistic approach to rebuild our people's faith in family life, in the goodness of our nations and civilisation, and have a positive outlook for the future. To turn us round from demoralised to remoralised. Like a spiritual rebirth, but I can't see where it can come from while we're so very atomised, individualistic and decultured. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Campion said:

Yes, I suppose there's a lot of related symptoms for the sickness affecting us, to use a medical analogy. It's not just about having enough kids, but also protecting them from the cabal's onslaught as they grow up so they remain free. I can see a kind of defeatism everywhere these days, not only among truthers, but also normies who feel financially enslaved, culturally adrift, and believe all the guilt trips like climate change and white privilege. 

Maybe we need to look beyond treating the symptoms separately and find a holistic approach to rebuild our people's faith in family life, in the goodness of our nations and civilisation, and have a positive outlook for the future. To turn us round from demoralised to remoralised. Like a spiritual rebirth, but I can't see where it can come from while we're so very atomised, individualistic and decultured. 

It should never be believed that liberty and happiness fall from the sky. If European people don't find the will to act, it's over for us long-term. I think geopolitics shows us that no superpower has our back, so it's on us for sure.

And that goes for any group really. We're all in the digital crosshairs to some extent, and if people don't act then the future will be hostile and dystopian for the majority. Euros just have our own added struggle with the demographic issue.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

I know they are attacking comedy but this is just plain right ridiculous :classic_rolleyes:

Fury as Graham Linehan's sold-out 'unwoke' show at the Edinburgh Fringe is AXED after club bosses said the Father Ted creator's views on gender would 'violate' their space following social media pile-on

Graham Linehan's 'unwoke' show is axed by the Edinburgh Fringe over the Father Ted

Graham Linehan (top), who created Father Ted (bottom right) was set to join a comedy night at the Leith Arches venue on Thursday as part of a line up put together by comedian Andrew Doyle. The show, Comedy Unleashed, platforms 'unwoke' comics and would have seen Mr Linehan joined by three other performers. But after complaints were made to bosses at the club, they axed the sold-out gig - insisting that they would not allow the scriptwriter's views to 'violate' their space (bottom left). Mr Doyle last night accused the venue of censoring comedy and dictating people's choices: 'A handful of authoritarian activists are deciding what people can watch.’ 

• Thanks 2

Francis Foster of Triggernometary was on GB News Headliners last night and he said that some comedians are endorsing other comedians being cancelled like this, and he said comedy is finished in this country. Andrew Doyle was the presenter on that episode. 

As usual I notice that someone has apparently complained about Graham Linehan? Conveniently. 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 2

On 8/17/2023 at 12:07 AM, Observations said:

Francis Foster of Triggernometary was on GB News Headliners last night and he said that some comedians are endorsing other comedians being cancelled like this, and he said comedy is finished in this country. Andrew Doyle was the presenter on that episode. 

As usual I notice that someone has apparently complained about Graham Linehan? Conveniently. 

Father Ted writer Graham Linehan vowed to defeat 'evil trans activists' as he broke down in tears after defiantly performing (bottom right) on the street after two venues cancelled an Edinburgh Fringe show over his gender critical views. Organisers Comedy Unleashed started their show outside the Scottish Parliament at around 7.30pm tonight after a replacement venue cancelled the stand-up comedy performance, following outrage that a first venue axed the show. The comedian told MailOnline that trans rights activists 'need to be defeated completely' after revealing he had to go on anxiety medication due to 'painful, horrible and unpleasant' backlash against him and his family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12418673/Graham-Linehan-breaks-tears-vows-defeat-evil-trans-activists-defiantly-performs-street-Edinburgh-festival-cancelled-two-venues-gender-critical-views.html

Sadly the daily mail has the sound of his video outside tuned down - Bastewards

• Thanks 1

I called the cops when I found a creepy guy living under my house — people are saying I’m a racist
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/i-called-the-cops-when-i-found-a-creepy-guy-living-under-my-house-people-are-saying-i-m-a-racist/ar-AA1fpmU9

“He’s 26-year-old and on parole. Apparently, he burned his baby mama’s house down,” she explained, adding the the man was a drug addict with a history of seeking shelter underneath other people’s homes.

Let them call you what whatever. Who cares what the lunatics say?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I called the cops when I found a creepy guy living under my house — people are saying I’m a racist
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/i-called-the-cops-when-i-found-a-creepy-guy-living-under-my-house-people-are-saying-i-m-a-racist/ar-AA1fpmU9

Let them call you what whatever. Who cares what the lunatics say?

Since when does dirty sound like black :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1