Woke madness

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Yes - And nearly all of them Catholic.

nope, it goes on in every religion. Go check it out if you dont believe me. That's your bias talking. 

They are all based on the personification of:

F alse

E vidence

A pearing

R eal

thankfully we have moved and continue to move out of monotheism and patriarchy( started in Egypt and co-opted by all further religions) and back to the balance by the divine feminine.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

thankfully we have moved and continue to move out of monotheism

Yeah & back into Luciferism, it won't end well, believe me .

The Catholics schools plus the Vatican are the worst offenders not to mention the Royals. 

12 hours ago, alexa said:

Yes - And nearly all of them Catholic.

Strategy= let all those victims go on to commit suicide, then, according to catholic preaching's, they'll go straight to hell, and the bonus extra is = another victim who won't testify against the priests, vicars, bishops, nuns etc!

A slang expression for masturbation is 'Bashing Your Bishop', there's a more satisfying process of bashing a bishop, stick them in prison and they'll get their just rewards before they even get to heaven!

I've come to see over time the, you know control side ... of 'the church' and I felt that I could see 'the church' being phased put as awful new religions and control ... are ushered in.

I despised how all but a few churches abandoned people, despite having God on their side and supposedly being without fear !!

You know. 

However one church I know of was having secret services during lockdown. I was so pleased to hear that.

Despite everything I resent the agenda against 'the church', and how 'it' has been infiltrated, and how good people are ignored and pressured into change. I love the side of the church that provides support, community, music, culture, history, events, services, beauty, and so on, there is so much good! It is completely ignored. And even after the census it was spun that Christianity was on the wane. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Observations said:

However one church I know of was having secret services during lockdown. I was so pleased to hear that.

It's sad to hear that they had to have a service in secret, my church didn't open at all & half of them got the jab, this is the reason I stopped going, what a bunch of hypocrites..........:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alexa said:

It's sad to hear that they had to have a service in secret, my church didn't open at all & half of them got the jab, this is the reason I stopped going, what a bunch of hypocrites..........:classic_rolleyes:

Yes. The part that the church played in all of it, that was so hard to witness for me, on top of everything else of course. There are still some people that I can forgive, in the 'they know not what they do' way. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Observations said:

Yes. The part that the church played in all of it, that was so hard to witness for me, on top of everything else of course. There are still some people that I can forgive, in the 'they know not what they do' way. 

It's hard at times but forgiveness means everything especially to God, how can we expect God to forgive us if we don't forgive. ?

On 7/8/2023 at 6:39 AM, alexa said:

They wont be happy until they've changed the 'Lord's Prayer' completely.

Archbishop of York Rev Stephen Cottrell says that starting the Lord's Prayer with 'Our Father' is problematic

On Friday night, his comments to the General Synod were welcomed by some in the clergy. But they were criticised by traditionalists and risk triggering another row over woke language in the Church.

It emerged earlier this year that the CofE is considering referring to God in 'non-gendered' terms in services for the first time, which could see priests stop using the pronouns He and Him in prayers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12276651/Archbishop-York-Rev-Stephen-Cottrell-says-Father-problematic.html

The c of e is problematic. Henry 8th for starters

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/9/2023 at 6:02 PM, Shake said:

The c of e is problematic. Henry 8th for starters

They went off the rails a long time ago; probably in the mid 1800s when Newman and his mates decided they'd rather play dress-up and light candles and incense. It's hard to believe that he was the vicar of the same church in Oxford that Latimer and Ridley were taken from on their way to the stake. Bishop Latimer said, to his frail old friend; "Be of good comfort, Master Ridley, and play the man! We shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out." Sad to day, it has been extinguished and their places taken by lesser men. 

The CofE is now an apostate church catering to modern culture rather than preaching the gospel; desperately trying to stay relevant in a land that is now largely secular.

• Thanks 3

Corporations? 

It's no wonder some people prefer to support small businesses, at least they don't stab you in the back, or ignore the things that really matter? These people use your own money ... that you blindly spend with them ... to manipulate you and take the piss out of you. 

Oh, blindly spend is not an optician's joke 😉🙃 but it could be

img_42-1675352681375_960.webp.b1ead99313d0123bb4a4b09f0373830d.webp

Re the Sound Of Freedom movie, before anyone jumps for joy thinking this is some kind of exposure win, its wise to look into who funded it, who the main folks are connected to ( Carlos Slim/ Clintons, celebrity handlers of Hollywood), and the mere fact that this is billed as some hero story.

Personally, I feel this is closer to a psy-op. 

Why, for example, when ordinary folks have been banned off most channels for the smallest things they may have uploaded, is a movie, which is supposed to be an expose, allowed to be syndicated into cinemas? 

Why does it only show the sanitised version of trafficking- brown kids via Columbia or Mexico, when the real money is in places like Ukraine or other countries for sex trafficking?

Lastly, more money is made from organ harvesting after they have been abused and sold many times. None of this is in the film.

This film softens the reality. It also doesnt name anyone with any influence or power, such as Oprah Winfrey, who owns 'orphanages' in Africa.

Its a con job to normalise their behaviour, again and to keep the fear on track.

This is an early stage problem, reaction, solution.

• Thanks 1

Kamala Harris’ Ancestors Owned African, Creole And Irish Slaves

a day ago

Slavery just hit the 2024 campaign with vigor. 

Florida’s Department of Education has injected a slavery concept that the enslaved learned trades that later benefited them in life. Republican Governor Ron DeSantis is defending that position and missing the overall mark of the dehumanizing commodification of slaves. That is misleading, but it is nothing compared to what  Vice-President Kamala Harris’ reaction is doing to her on credibility. 

She came out swinging in Florida denouncing the Florida policy, but she dropped the lead of her own personal story.  Her ancestors in Jamaica owned African, Creole, and Irish slaves. 

In 2020, I wrote the below piece for Just the News quoting Kamala Harris’ father’s admission that his ancestors owned slaves in Jamaica and completed a further investigation. 

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown), descendant of Hamilton Brown, who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town,” wrote Donald J. Harris in a 2018 essay for Jamaica Global.

Harris is an economist, scholar, and professor of economics, emeritus at Stanford University, according to his Stanford bio. And he is the father of Democratic vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris. 

“The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte),” added Donald J. Harris. 

Hamilton Brown was born in County Atrium, Ireland in 1776. He owned several sugar plantations in Jamaica across St. Anne’s Parish and represented the parish in the Jamaican House of Assembly for 22 years.

Hamilton owned over 1,100 slaves over the years. 

According to Jamaican slave registers from the National Archives, London going back to the early 1800s, Hamilton owned babies as young as the one-month-old recorded in an 1817 registry. 

In two slave registers excerpted from the archives, Hamilton swears to inventories of Creole and African slaves — identified by name, age, “color,” and mother, if known  — belonging to two of his plantations. One register lists 86 slaves, the other 124. 

At the bottom of the lists, current as of June 28, 1817, Brown swears to their accuracy:

“I Hamilton Brown do swear that the above list and return consisting of two sheets is a true perfect and complete list and return, to the best of my knowledge and belief in every particular therein mentioned of all and every slaves possessed by me as owner, considered as most permanently settled, worked and employed in the Parish of Saint Ann …”

Hamilton lent his name to Hamilton Town in St. Anne’s Parish, which he founded and which is called Brown’s Town today. Hamilton not only built St. Mark’s Anglican Church, he is buried in its graveyard with an imposing statue. 

After the U.K. Parliament passed the Slavery Abolition Act of 1833, the Slave Compensation Act, which compensated slave owners, was passed in 1837. 

Caribbean plantation owners were opposed to the abolition of slavery. They were represented at the time by the London Society of West India Planters and Merchants, which fought in favor of slavery for decades in London. 

The 1837 Act paid substantial sums of money to the former slave owners, but nothing to the liberated former slaves. 

According to Legacies of British Slave-Ownership at the University College of London, Brown was awarded the equivalent of over $3 million in 2020 dollars for the slaves on his plantations in St. Anne Parish. 

After the African slave trade was shut down by the U.K. parliament, Brown began to bring Irish immigrants to Jamaica. The Irish government stopped it because Brown was turning the Irish immigrants into slaves. 

https://en-volve.com/2023/07/23/kamala-harris-ancestors-owned-african-creole-and-irish-slaves/

Kooth mental health portal is GROOMING underage children into transgender LGBT lifestyles

A leading mental health support and advice platform for children and young people aged 10-25 in the United Kingdom is also one of the most influential websites pushing LGBT transgenderism on underage youth.

One of the first things Kooth asks people signing up for its services to indicate is which gender they are ... out of four different choices: male, female, agender, and genderfluid. Right out of the gate, in other words, Kooth is grooming children to think in LGBT terms.

Kooth is closely affiliated with and accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), whose position on transgenderism and other LGBT expressions is as extreme as that of Stonewall or Mermaids.

"BACP was a key player in the contentious addition of gender identity to the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Conversion Therapy in 2017," writes Shelley Charlesworth for Transgender Trend.

"This development of the MOU, based on no evidence whatsoever of a problem with 'anti-trans' therapy in the U.K., has had a chilling effect on therapists wanting to work with gender distressed children. BACP's evidence to the government's conversion therapy consultation is written from an ideological, political approach to gender, particularly in relation to children."

Number of kids with gender dysphoria rose by 552% between 2014 and 2018

Kooth staff member Charlotte Mindel wrote a piece for the BACP website in 2019 revealing the massive increase in demand for "gender-affirming care" that occurred between 2014 and 2018 when Barack Hussein Obama was president of the United States.

"In the period 2014–2018, we have seen a 552 per cent increase in the recorded presenting issue of gender identity, accounting proportionately for the increase of users over that time," Mindell revealed.

"What this means is that across the population of young people we work with, six times as many are exploring their gender identity in some form."

It should be noted that nowhere on the Kooth platform is it explained that since 2018, there have been numerous major changes in the gender transition services available in the U.K. – including the closure of the Tavistock Clinic. The site also ignores the findings of the Cass Interim Report.

Kooth's primary focus in the LGBT realm is simply to affirm whatever a child says or believes rather than try to help that child overcome his or her gender dysphoria and live like a normal, natural person without drugging or mutilation.

"According to Kooth, the most used form of therapy on the site is peer to peer-to-peer or self-help," Mindel further writes about the Kooth model of spreading LGBT confusion.

"We know social contagion is a major driver spreading gender ideology. What appears to be happening here is that an online platform, which is supposed to offer qualified, evidenced mental health support, has handed over the job to the teenagers."

Kooth's services are "free" – meaning taxpayers foot the bill – so this is even more enticing to children who may feel as though they have nothing to lose by signing up for its services. As long as a local authority or Integrated Care System has signed up for Kooth, its services are available to anyone living in the area.

"The service is promoted to the target community by public bodies, GP surgeries, hospitals and many other health agencies," Mindell explains. "Kooth staff visit schools and youth groups in person to promote the service. It also partners with other online educational resource providers."

Transgenderism is a gateway to legalized pedophilia. Learn more at Transhumanism.news.

http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/07/kooth-mental-health-portal-is-grooming.html

• Thanks 1

( A fairly rational response to this 'campaign' ? )

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/sadiq-khan-tfl-say-maate-sexism-b1096355.html#comments-area

" Sadiq Khan’s ‘Say Maate’ campaign is part of an ugly war on human exchange.

It’s a catchy slogan, from that advertising firm, Ogilvy and Mather, which includes a behavioural science practice “whose goal is develop marketing techniques inspired by the fields of psychology and economics, rather than shape customer desires through conventional advertising”.

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Observations said:

( A fairly rational response to this 'campaign' ? )

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/sadiq-khan-tfl-say-maate-sexism-b1096355.html#comments-area

" Sadiq Khan’s ‘Say Maate’ campaign is part of an ugly war on human exchange.

It’s a catchy slogan, from that advertising firm, Ogilvy and Mather, which includes a behavioural science practice “whose goal is develop marketing techniques inspired by the fields of psychology and economics, rather than shape customer desires through conventional advertising”.

The ad is illiterate. Mate is spelled with one a. What am I missing here?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The ad is illiterate. Mate is spelled with one a. What am I missing here?

Imo it's an occult blend of "mate" and "Maat", the Egyptian goddess of justice. So it's part of the social justice agenda against masculinity. 

"Maat is both the goddess and the personification of truth, cosmic balance, and justice. Her ostrich feather represents the truth."

wiki 

https://www.london.gov.uk/maaate. "Sensitive content: viewer discretion advised" !!

• Thanks 1