On 5/3/2023 at 12:15 PM, Observations said:

ItV news West Country

2 part investigation by a young journalist called Marina

"LGBTQ hate crimes have increased 30% in the South West"

"Hateful attacks" 

"We are investing billions into the criminal justice system"

"At the heart of this story is people who just want to be accepted"

"Can lead to conflicts"

Bobbi Pickard says "The most important word in trans people is people, we're just trying to get on with our lives"

"Police really do want victims of hate crime to come forward, but ... "

"Hate can rally hurt"

"Things are being done to make things better but it will take time"

I wonder if we replaced the word trans with someone or something that is genuinely deserving of any hateful feelings from the public, and talk about that on the news instead. 

This is not about people wanting to be accepted, it's about finding the most perverse effed up members of society and ramming their idiotic ideology with nonsense pronouns down everyone's throat so that we can all become accepting of perversion. "People" who should spend some significant time in therapy dealing with their mental issues around their need to be in control of everything or special. 

• Thanks 1

Adam Price to quit as leader of plaid cymru days after review finds the Welsh party has a culture of harassment, misogyny and bullying. 

Sounds like my kinda party 😉 

(These people are determined to change us, dehumanise us, grind us down, and keep us focused on a fake version of reality)

• Like 1

America's largest children's hospital is 'still performing trans medical interventions' including puberty blockers on children as young as 11 despite publicly stating they would stop amid claims of 'child abuse'

• Purportedly leaked documents were released by City Journal on Tuesday
  • The documents include image grabs of a slide deck that was presented in January 2023 titled 'Medical and Psychological Care of Gender-Diverse Youth'

By Chris Jewers

Published: 13:26 BST, 17 May 2023 | Updated: 16:58 BST, 17 May 2023

America's largest children's hospital has been providing transgender treatments to children despite promising to stop the practice, according to a new report.

Whistleblower documents released by City Journal on Tuesday purportedly show that Texas Children's Hospital has continued to provide so-called 'gender affirming care' for young gender-dysphoric patients, including the administration of implantable puberty blockers and hormone replacement therapy (HRT).

According to the documents, such procedures were carried out earlier this year, with more future treatments scheduled for June. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12093119/Americas-largest-childrens-hospital-performing-trans-medical-interventions.html

Fake news! How liberal commentators blindly dedicated HOURS to baseless claims that Trump colluded with Russians

• Liberal commentators dedicated hours to the claims Trump colluded with Russia
  • John Durham's long-awaited report on Monday was yet another blow to proponents of the theory
  • Durham said there was no 'factual evidence' to support the FBI's drawn-out probe into the claims 

By Lewis Pennock For Dailymail.Com

Published: 22:28 BST, 16 May 2023 | Updated: 01:21 BST, 17 May 2023

Liberal commentators who pushed the claim Donald Trump colluded with Russia were delivered an embarrassing blow on Monday when John Durham's long-awaited report said there was no 'factual evidence' to justify a drawn-out FBI inquiry into the allegations.

News pundits and comedians spent countless hours rehashing the theory that Trump and his campaign officials conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election victory over Hillary Clinton.

Their coverage was often couched by reference to several inquiries into the matter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12091027/How-liberal-commentators-dedicated-HOURS-debunked-Trump-Russia-collusion-claim.html

Mayor Bowser Testifies to Congress and Openly Lies about the Refusing National Guard on Jan. 6 – But It’s Still On Her Twitter Page!

by Jim Hoft May. 16, 2023 5:20 pm

Washington DC Mayor Murial Bowser testified before Congress on Tuesday. Bowser testified before the House Oversight Committee. Bowser told lawmakers, “We requested the DC National Guard to support our activities,” on January 6th.

mayor-bowser-lies-under-oath-guard-on-ja

As The Storm Has Arrived reported, “Did she forget the fact that she tweeted out the letter below which turn down deployment of the National Guard on January 5th, preauthorized by President Trump?”

Why did Mayor Bowser misrepresent the facts when she testified in front of Congress this morning?

Did she forget the fact that she tweeted out the letter below, which turned down the deployment of the National Guard on January 5th, pre-authorized by President Trump? https://t.co/JSSENNrcNZ pic.twitter.com/MVhhuhyWAl

— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) May 16, 2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/mayor-bowser-testifies-to-congress-and-openly-lies-about-turning-down-national-guard-on-jan-6-its-still-on-her-twitter-page/

On 5/7/2023 at 2:48 PM, RobinJ said:

This is not about people wanting to be accepted, it's about finding the most perverse effed up members of society and ramming their idiotic ideology with nonsense pronouns down everyone's throat so that we can all become accepting of perversion. "People" who should spend some significant time in therapy dealing with their mental issues around their need to be in control of everything or special. 

I saw a bloke in Asda, high heeled shoes, he was wearing what was obviously a wig,  and he'd slapped garish makeup all over his 'Fizzog' and big red painted lips like Debbie 

Ash, I took one look and decided to take a pic, because when I told my wife she would only  have said 'he couldn't be that bad surely'?🤔

debs.jpg.88d752aed7b8863ed5b519b2218db1f6.jpg

Well, here he is, the clown, no wonder everyone was staring at him!

twathead.jpg.c2e1eba7b2fc2964678aaf7d7c8c786b.jpg

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Mayor Bowser Testifies to Congress and Openly Lies about the Refusing National Guard on Jan. 6 – But It’s Still On Her Twitter Page!

by Jim Hoft May. 16, 2023 5:20 pm

Washington DC Mayor Murial Bowser testified before Congress on Tuesday. Bowser testified before the House Oversight Committee. Bowser told lawmakers, “We requested the DC National Guard to support our activities,” on January 6th.

mayor-bowser-lies-under-oath-guard-on-ja

As The Storm Has Arrived reported, “Did she forget the fact that she tweeted out the letter below which turn down deployment of the National Guard on January 5th, preauthorized by President Trump?”

Why did Mayor Bowser misrepresent the facts when she testified in front of Congress this morning?

Did she forget the fact that she tweeted out the letter below, which turned down the deployment of the National Guard on January 5th, pre-authorized by President Trump? https://t.co/JSSENNrcNZ pic.twitter.com/MVhhuhyWAl

— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) May 16, 2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/mayor-bowser-testifies-to-congress-and-openly-lies-about-turning-down-national-guard-on-jan-6-its-still-on-her-twitter-page/

Brain fog or brain dead, 🤔..... more like memory of convenience, as it was all staged anyway, too bad she used tech beyond her comprehension, these people are also stupid.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Brain fog or brain dead, 🤔..... more like memory of convenience, as it was all staged anyway, too bad she used tech beyond her comprehension, these people are also stupid.

speaking of brain dead...

JABBED?

Confused Feinstein says ‘I haven’t been gone. I’ve been working’ despite three-month absence

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

speaking of brain dead...

JABBED?

Confused Feinstein says ‘I haven’t been gone. I’ve been working’ despite three-month absence

lets just review for a moment the cognitive pretorian guard of the democrat party:

'sleepy joe' biden

qybtfCreepy_Joe_Biden_Licking_His_Lips_O

diane 'i've been working here the whole time' feinstein

Diane-Feinstein-confused-says-%E2%80%98I

nancy 'the pisshead' pelosi

Capture4061.jpg

and john fetterman

uncle-fester.jpg

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1

Biden’s Non-Binary “Pup Handler” Sam Brinton Charged with Grand Larceny Related to Theft of Tanzanian Fashion Designer’s Clothes

brintonstrikesagain.jpg

Joe Biden’s former Department of Energy employee Sam Brinton was arrested again last week as a “fugitive from justice.”

Brinton’s latest arrest was related to grand larceny charges related to the theft of a Tanzanian fashion designer’s bespoke clothing.

http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/05/bidens-non-binary-pup-handler-sam.html

On 5/18/2023 at 2:22 PM, Mr Crabtree said:

I saw a bloke in Asda, high heeled shoes, he was wearing what was obviously a wig,  and he'd slapped garish makeup all over his 'Fizzog' and big red painted lips like Debbie 

Ash, I took one look and decided to take a pic, because when I told my wife she would only  have said 'he couldn't be that bad surely'?🤔

debs.jpg.88d752aed7b8863ed5b519b2218db1f6.jpg

Damn, Leslie Ash was one of my earliest crushes back in the early 80s, totally gorgeous....yeah she says the trout wasn't intentional and it came with all sorts of pain and grief...but really, when you looked stunning in the first place, why the heck start messing about with yer face!?

On 5/30/2023 at 9:05 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Damn, Leslie Ash was one of my earliest crushes back in the early 80s, totally gorgeous....yeah she says the trout wasn't intentional and it came with all sorts of pain and grief...but really, when you looked stunning in the first place, why the heck start messing about with yer face!?

Most actors are a mess mentally. They crave attention which brings a myriad of mental issues later, whether they get fame or not. Women in particular are constantly bombarded with "you're not good enough" messages from media etc and many fall prey to the youth at all costs propaganda.

• Like 1

I think the Wokesters, LGBTP+ and Just Stop Oil should form their own political party. They dominate the media, and have total media support and coverage, after all.

It would stop them having to infiltrate and piggyback other parties. Then we'll see who actually votes for them.

Edited by northern star

24 minutes ago, northern star said:

I think the Wokesters, LGBTP+ and Just Stop Oil should form their own political party. They dominate the media, and have total media support and coverage, after all.

It would stop them having to infiltrate and piggyback other parties. Then we'll see who actually votes for them.

LGBTQ+ community is an extension of the government, media and system at large. The people in those categories are seldom supportive of those views as its a vehicle being driven and funded by corporations, media, government think tanks etc, its an agenda and not one that represents the people it allegedly represents. 

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

Was in a charity shop the other day and instead of some nice shit 90s dance music or some naff 70s golden oldies, my brief visit was soundtracked by endless adverts for the charity with "employees" boasting of how wonderful it is they are able to "be their true selves" and how much the LGBLT community is supported by them. Within 6 minutes I'd heard three of these unnecessary things.

I still don't get how being your true self has fuck all to do with volunteering in a charity shop or sorting through donations.

What if straight people were carrying on in the same way? I want to be my true self and be able to ogle the female staff and customers?

• Haha 1

If you're in a job, or working with others in a public place, I'd have thought the essential things would be to do the job well, to be polite to everyone else and basically be conscientious. Your sexual preferences should have nothing to do with anything, it shouldn't come into it. My ability to order a coffee and be pleasant to the staff and pay without fuss doesn't need me to "be my true self", and vice versa. If someone's being a dick to their co-workers it should simply be dealt with like any other problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yeah, the problem is that those woke nutters have a totally made up fake following. Mind you, so does govt

bingo. Woke is a corporation, media and Gov think tank sponsored and fuelled "movement" which goes hand in hand with LGBTQ+ movement. It is creating insecurity and then rubbing differences in others faces purely to divide people further. Clever.

Divide and conquer, never forget that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

bingo. Woke is a corporation, media and Gov think tank sponsored and fuelled "movement" which goes hand in hand with LGBTQ+ movement. It is creating insecurity and then rubbing differences in others faces purely to divide people further. Clever.

Divide and conquer, never forget that.

Yeah, its madder than the mad haters tea party!

• Haha 1