Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I heard a discussion yesterday on the Academic Agent youtube channel, and until recent times it was understood that what you read and listen to affects you. 

 

So receiving all these depraved images and ideas is damaging to you.

 

You are not learning anything, you are damaging yourself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit of  balance is a good thing. Being 'aware' but still nurturing yourself despite the onslaught.. BC

I've just wrote a new film script. It's about a young black man who's a struggling young boxer. His career isn't going so well and he's feeling depressed when one night he has a revelation, he re

Posted Images

On 4/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, rideforever said:

I heard a discussion yesterday on the Academic Agent youtube channel, and until recent times it was understood that what you read and listen to affects you. 

 

So receiving all these depraved images and ideas is damaging to you.

 

You are not learning anything, you are damaging yourself.

 

Starting to agree with this to a certain extent. Most people have shown that they can be controlled with words anyway, so I know most people won't wake up. I'm better off just focusing on those around me that are building their own system outside of the system. I have been away from my PC quite a bit lately and it has been glorious. The weather is crap today, but I have been out in the countryside quite a bit recently, and I haven't been thinking about half the shite that has been going on. England still marches on, for now.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have been out in the countryside quite a bit recently, and I haven't been thinking about half the shite that has been going on.


A bit of  balance is a good thing.
Being 'aware' but still nurturing yourself despite the onslaught..

BC

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, rideforever said:

I heard a discussion yesterday on the Academic Agent youtube channel, and until recent times it was understood that what you read and listen to affects you. 

 

So receiving all these depraved images and ideas is damaging to you.

 

You are not learning anything, you are damaging yourself.

 

why are you still here then?

 

Why don't you lead by example and leave the forum?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It's like those that tell people to abandon their tribal in-group preference while they embrace their tribal in-group preference. Survival instinct for me, but not for thee!

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 4:11 AM, DarianF said:

 

i predicted this in my 'the coming war on cheese' post in the pirates republic thread

 

you can predict that they will come after all the good things in your life.....because they HATE you

 

they hate that cheese has regional diversity and that it is an artisan craft and that you can express yourself through cheese. They hate you and want to deprive you of all the good things in your life

 

The corporate elite hate the diversity of cheese and that they don't have a monopoly on that

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

you can predict that they will come after all the good things in your life.....because they HATE you

 

they hate that cheese has regional diversity and that it is an artisan craft and that you can express yourself through cheese. They hate you and want to deprive you of all the good things in your life

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is genuinely what I have received from Google just now (the business I work for is listed on Google My Business)

 

image.png.b1a7210e05f4e1c143e78490af81bf0c.png

We're an online-only ecommerce retailer, and we do not have any premises open to the public.

 

What difference does it really make if we're 'women-led' or 'LGBTQ-friendly'?

 

If you want to buy stuff from us that we have for sale that you want and is a good price, then you're going to buy it. Are people really going to start basing their purchasing decisions on whether a particular company is 'woke' or not?

 

"Oh I absolutely love that garden bench you have for sale! But I'm going to pay more elsewhere because you're not LGBTQ-friendly"

 

🤔

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know what's REALLY important for the US Federal Airline Agency?

 

Asking for an advisory panel to 'explore moving away for gender-specific terms' for fucking DRONES! i.e. “unmanned,” “manned,” “airman” and other gender-specific terms for drones

 

THOU SHALL NOT MISGENDER PROPERTY OF RAYTHEON! hahaha

 

Jay Merkle, who heads the FAA’s drone integration office, said during a recent DAC meeting that the agency would like to see the panel “𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗻𝗲𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆”

 

Drone community 🤦😂 Lets hope this particular industry 'goes woke and goes broke'

 

https://www.natca.org/2021/03/05/politico-faa-may-adopt-gender-neutral-drone-language/#

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 6:27 AM, DarianF said:

Whenever I want to trigger an SJW freak, I just send them this video:

 

 

 

I've always felt lucky my parents let me watch Married with Children (and the likes) when I was 10.. I loved it .. back in the early-mid 90s when NZ only had two channels and the "goodnight Kiwi" clocked off at midnight. Married with Children was on about 10 with the AO rating - most of the real dirty bits probably went right over my head, but I still thought it was funny - of course its considered morally dangerous to be shown on tv these days, where can we start?

 

Al's treatment of fat woman?

The fact there were no black people cast as a main character?

Or simply the fact that a 'trashy' white family was taking the piss out of itself in a light hearted way and didn't hate itself for being white?

 

I'm just waiting for Ed to cuck and publicly apologise for his character.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

I've always felt lucky my parents let me watch Married with Children (and the likes) when I was 10.. I loved it .. back in the early-mid 90s when NZ only had two channels and the "goodnight Kiwi" clocked off at midnight. Married with Children was on about 10 with the AO rating - most of the real dirty bits probably went right over my head, but I still thought it was funny - of course its considered morally dangerous to be shown on tv these days, where can we start?

 

Al's treatment of fat woman?

The fact there were no black people cast as a main character?

Or simply the fact that a 'trashy' white family was taking the piss out of itself in a light hearted way and didn't hate itself for being white?

 

I'm just waiting for Ed to cuck and publicly apologise for his character.

 

 

 

Still the greatest politically incorrect (before the term existed) show in American television history. I hope Ed never cucks out, and if he does, I pray I never hear of it. I want to keep my memories of him and his masterpiece character in tact.

 

I had a great childhood. I feel sorry for the boys growing up now. Poor bastards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2021 at 12:03 AM, Truthspoon said:

 

It's kind of disgusting being told about freedom of speech by people from cultures where this concept doesn't exist.

 

It's like Pinocchio telling me what it's like to fuck chicks.....with his pretend wooden dick.

 

I can't believe you said that, you have obviously not considered the feelings that Pinocchio may or may not have, not to mention all the people that have a pretend dick ,wooden or otherwise. It's taken a while but since I have seen the light and now classify myself as and official wanker ,sorry woker, I find your statement above one of the most reprehensible I have heard on this forum to date and as such the mods should take the necessary steps so that this type of racist hate speech which usually spews forth from the disgusting straight male cannot and will not ever occur on this forum again😉

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites

Black British Establishment Vaccine Evangelists Ditch Human Rights, Telling Black People to Get the Jab…Or Get ‘Left Behind’.

https://plagueonbothhouses.com/black-british-establishment-vaccine-evangelists-ditch-human-rights-telling-black-people-to-get-the-jabor-get-left-behind/

 

Sums up the woke establishment telling blacks to literally get shot 💉or get to the back of the bus. BAME=LAME segregation.

 

Why are most of these black celebs these days total sell outs & fall into the Marxist Jewy trap. They dont know their history or the Jewish slave trade.

They certainly dont know about experiments & ethnic cleansing.

Same clowns who are so passionate about George Floyd, but dont care they had their basic human rights trashed.

i CaNt BrEatHe.😷🙊

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a startling anecdote, but worth mentioning. I work with autisitic youngsters and one of them told me that a 'pal' had recently adopted using 'pronouns'... he asked me what did this mean, and whether he ought to do so also. Personally I was flummoxed in terms of an explanation. The wee fella's own interpretation was that it was confusing and made no sense. 

 
Pretty much mine, to be honest. I told him it was something social media people with no real friends do, and it was best avoided. 
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Not a startling anecdote, but worth mentioning. I work with autisitic youngsters and one of them told me that a 'pal' had recently adopted using 'pronouns'... he asked me what did this mean, and whether he ought to do so also. Personally I was flummoxed in terms of an explanation. The wee fella's own interpretation was that it was confusing and made no sense. 

 
Pretty much mine, to be honest. I told him it was something social media people with no real friends do, and it was best avoided. 

 

There was a teacher who spoke to the daily mail saying that almost all the kids who were reporting gender identity issues were autistic

School has SEVENTEEN children changing gender as teacher says vulnerable pupils are being 'tricked' into believing they are the wrong sex

  • The Mail On Sunday reveals that 17 pupils are in the process of changing gender
  • Most of children undergoing transformation are autistic according to teacher 
  • This means that 150 autistic teenagers were issued with puberty blocker drugs 

By Sanchez Manning for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 22:14, 17 November 2018 | Updated: 11:32, 19 November 2018

An astonishing 17 pupils at a single British school are in the process of changing gender, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Most of the youngsters undergoing the transformation are autistic, according to a teacher there, who said vulnerable children with mental health problems were being ‘tricked’ into believing they are the wrong sex.

The whistleblower says few of the transgender children are suffering from gender dysphoria – the medical term for someone who feels they were born in the wrong body – but are just easily influenced, latching on to the mistaken belief they are the wrong sex as a way of coping with the problems caused by autism.

Earlier this year, The Mail on Sunday revealed that a third of youngsters referred to the NHS’s only gender identity clinic for children showed ‘moderate to severe autistic traits’. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401593/Whistleblower-teacher-makes-shocking-claim-autistic.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...