Woke madness

Shy Talk

A rare victory...lets hope this is the beginning of the flood gates creaking open:

Kemi Badenoch Blames Activist Civil Servants and ‘Groupthink’ For Tavistock Scandal

Kemi Badenoch, the MP who came fourth in the Conservative leadership election, has written a blistering comment piece in the Sunday Times blaming activist civil servants and cowardly ministers for the failure within Government to do something about the irreversible medical harm being done troubled adolescents by the Tavistock. She describes how officials in the Government Equalities Office tried to block her meeting with critics of the NHS clinic, including the LGB Alliance. Here’s how it begins:

Government ministers have difficult decisions to make, often between options where the best course of action is unclear. Some decisions, however, are simple. They are about right and wrong. Last week’s decision to shut the Tavistock clinic is one such example.

When I became equalities minister in early 2020, the NHS gender identity service (GIDS) for young people was presented to me by government officials as a positive medical provision to support children. I was assured that was there “nothing to see here”, if anything, the Tavistock was getting unfair press. This was despite whistleblowers like Dr David Bell already raising concerns about practices at the clinic.

Children and their welfare should be a priority of any government. After receiving correspondence on the matter I decided to listen to every perspective on the issue of those experiencing gender distress to prepare future policy. I noticed officials seemed to be consulting the same people and previous ministers had created an LGBT advisory panel that was clearly suffering from groupthink.

I insisted on meeting campaigners on both sides of the debate: not just Stonewall but, to the horror of some officials, the LGB Alliance. I met clinicians and, most importantly, I asked to meet young people who had used the Tavistock’s services.

One such young person was Keira Bell. To my surprise, I was advised strongly and repeatedly by civil servants in the department that it would be “inappropriate” to speak to her. I overruled the advice. Along with other advisers across government I met Keira and listened to what she had to say. Her testimony was harrowing and brought many on the Zoom call to tears. Keira described how, after being put on puberty blockers at the age of 16, she was given testosterone shots at 17, before her breasts were cut off at 20. Worse was the casual indifference she described from the GIDS service to her continued post-surgery wellbeing.

There are two types of ministers — those who assume that officials know best and follow their advice unquestioningly, becoming spokespeople rather than decision-makers — and those who don’t.

The government machine wants to be comfortable and consensual and campaigners and activists know how to take advantage of this. A minister asking tricky questions can be stopped in their tracks by accusations of stoking “culture wars”. Minutes of private meetings with whistleblowers and concerned citizens can be selectively leaked or become the subject of numerous innocent-looking freedom of information requests, designed to identify targets for harassment on social media, as I discovered in one unfortunate case.

Whitehall has solutions for ministers wishing to dodge difficult decisions: issue another call for evidence for information you already have; publish a consultation that is captured by campaigners or form a new working group of “stakeholders”. However, the work of government is all about making difficult decisions, even if it makes us unpopular.

I write not to take credit for this result — my part in it was very minor — but to give an insight into the numerous obstacles that slow down even the most determined minister from finding out the truth and making the right decisions.

A courageous and important piece by Kemi. Worth reading in full.

Stop Press: The Mail On Sunday has an interview with Keira Bell, the young woman who blew the whistle on the Tavistock and helped persuade Kemi it should be shut down.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/07/31/kemi-badenoch-blames-activist-civil-servants-and-groupthink-for-tavistock-scandal/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Do most Christians really want this?

I doubt it.  There has been an infiltration.

Having been a kid here, i would have tried to trip her.

can you imagine her falling face first on the hard pavement?

then as he/she/it tries to catch me id have run screeming stop the groomer stop the groomer!

• Like 1

All these diagnoses everyone's getting I do not mean people with genuine illnesses and conditions but there is a trend in getting a label so that you can justify why you are a nasty, selfish, scheming, narcissistic psychopath - "I have bipolar"....."I have ADHD" so you all need to pussyfoot around me. Someone I know has PTSD......."aaaw so that's why she tries to get off with your husband when you go and put the kettle on, it's a shame". It is a massive insult to people with genuine problems and means that those who get on with their crap quietly, don't have any problems at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Alabama town disbands police department after officer's slavery text surfaces. 

VINCENT, Ala. – A racist text message sent by a police officer has prompted officials in a small Alabama town to disband their police department and fire the police chief and assistant chief.

Vincent Mayor James Latimore confirmed that Police Chief James Srygley and Assistant Chief John L. Goss had been dismissed, al.com reported.

The Shelby County Sheriff's Office condemned the two officers' actions and said Friday that it stands with the city "in providing emergency law enforcement related service to the citizens (of Vincent) at this time."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/08/08/alabama-town-police-department-slavery-text/10263636002/

I dunno if this story's been posted elsewhere. I had to check it on other sites too because it sounded like a hoax at first. But disbanding the whole town's police because of 1 text ... this is how crazy it's getting now. 

Edited by Campion

On 7/26/2022 at 11:08 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

ek.jpg

Genetic research shows modern Hungarians are almost all made up of assimilated Slavic and Germanic haplogroups, only retaining a tiny amount admixture associated with the historical Asiatic "mongoloid" Magyar tribes who ravished Europe before settling in the Carpathian Basin and converting to Christianity c.1000 when they were elevated to "Kingdom" status; their first king Stephen I is a saint. If they hadn't been European-looking, there is no way The Holy Roman Emperors and others in Europe would have accepted them - if they weren't European stock, they wouldn't have fought valiantly at the Gates of Vienna keeping the Ottomans out!

Funny article about this

https://nativewhiteamerica.blogspot.com/2022/07/racial-purity.html

Just the other day the Global Ruling Elite shit itself in unison when Viktor Orban had the unmitigated temerity to state the obvious: racially homogeneous countries are strong, diverse ones are weak. For all the fanfare and unholy screeching you'd have thought he just passed the Nuremberg Laws on a simple voice vote, opened up the camps, turned the gas on, and offered free copies of the Protocols to anyone around. They trotted out "Goebbels", and began their banshee wailing, their renting of their garments, went full Fukushima, and caterwauled all across the Jewish media. It was a pure Nazi text it was said, dangerous and threatening. All of which makes me think that whatever the appearance they don't think they have it in the bag, not at all. The know they can lose, and so they can. 

You see though imperfect Orban had the guts to go for glory, he crossed the third rail, he cut through the proscriptions and the censorship, he violated the final and most important Ruling Elite taboo:  he spoke of race.

Imagine that.

In this day and age!

Safe to say of the entire speech it was the words "mixed-race" that set the Jews teeth on edge (gold fillings not yet yanked out).  It's what gave them apoplexy.  First of all you can't say "race" and second of all you can't say "mixed" in the context of race, by doing so you are alluding to pure races and as everyone know the last time that idea came in to vogue a man from Austria decided enough was enough, it was now or never, had the guts to go for glory, and came with a stone's throw of answering the Jewish question forever.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Another fvcking one trying to normalize child rape.

Miranda Galbreath is a sex therapist and counsellor for sex offenders, working with the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections. She doesn’t even want us to call them podophiles, but MAPs (Minor Attracted Persons). She wants us to think it’s a normal sexual preference.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7RanjQy6APXL/

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Miranda Galbreath is a sex therapist and counsellor for sex offenders, working with the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections. She doesn’t even want us to call them podophiles, but MAPs (Minor Attracted Persons). She wants us to think it’s a normal sexual preference.

This is real danger. This is an accepted and pushed attack on innocent children 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

If this woman advocates that it is okay to be attracted to people whose bodies and minds are not ready or willing to have sexual intercourse,  surely that means she is also saying that she is a peadophile?   I think so.
It's great that all this woke toxic pus is leeching all the maggots from out of the woodwork for us all to see isn't it?
Subhuman low down rotten stinking worthless filth just like this woman will soon be in the stocks (at the very least)

• Like 2