Woke madness

Shy Talk

Are people "woke" because they are hypnotized?

The Media Experimented with Television Hypnosis Back in 1946

~ I'm sure this can be applied to smart phones too ~

Too many people think they are impervious to the onslaught of ads, and messaging put before them. Its genuinely disheartening to try to convince people how malleable they are.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JCP said:

Too many people think they are impervious to the onslaught of ads, and messaging put before them. Its genuinely disheartening to try to convince people how malleable they are.

Why TV is dangerous to all agreed, you get desensitised to it & just start accepting it as the norm is the main intention & you feel powerless to stop it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Why TV is dangerous to all agreed, you get desensitized to it & just start accepting it as the norm is the main intention & you feel powerless to stop it.

I reduced my TV service down to basic, but after watching that video, I think I'm going to cancel the whole account.

263588102_curedvirus.png.3f605c2d5bdf4a984c598c06e06e0e49.png

• Like 1

Just now, JCP said:

I reduced my TV service down to basic, but after watching that video, I think I'm going to cancel the whole account.

263588102_curedvirus.png.3f605c2d5bdf4a984c598c06e06e0e49.png

I stream sports am watching UFC I downloaded, but ditched the programming twenty years ago & havent looked back.

It is definitely shocking how much it gets a grip on your outlook & gives you strong doublethink.

Saddest part is 99% out there the clergy are their whole reality & really think you are completely bonkers & above your 'station' when you start pointing out obvious truths, as am sure you know.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I stream sports am watching UFC I downloaded, but ditched the programming twenty years ago & havent looked back.

It is definitely shocking how much it gets a grip on your outlook & gives you strong doublethink.

Saddest part is 99% out there the clergy are their whole reality & really think you are completely bonkers & above your 'station' when you start pointing out obvious truths, as am sure you know.

I've always liked sports until I recently asked myself what purpose it served the e-leet besides a distraction. I concluded that it teaches competition instead of synergy, and creates division by making an "us vs them" atmosphere like they do in politics by choosing your favorite "team". There's nothing wrong with a little competition, but not when it's used as a tool of embedded manipulation. Most of the games are so commercialized that it makes it hard to watch. Couple that with fighter jets doing a fly-overs, and singing of the national anthem, I'm ready to puke before it starts. When watching the Superbowl, I remember thinking how much like the old Roman games it resembled. Don't take this as criticism towards you because I don't mean it that way and you are further along that I am by ditching your programming long ago. It's just my perspective.

I find no redeeming quality in organized religion. They are control freaks, parasites and corrupt. There are plenty of them on TV willing tell you what God tells them you should or shouldn't do ........ as long as you make a donation.

The point I was making about competition (when carried over into the economic world) is that it slows our progress, causes winners and losers, and we find ourselves battling each other. In a synergistic economy, we all would be working towards a common goal, we'd all be winners, and we would progress at a  much faster pace. I'm starting to ramble, so I'll cut it off here. Thanx for your reply 😀

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KingKitty said:

The little pyramids on the bottom picture are a nice touch.

What's this? They filming a new totalitarian sci-fi film about some sort gay/woke Olympics? The Bugger Games?

Show someone from 30 years ago this photo, and they'd be bound to comment on how sinister it is. And they'd be fucking right.

On 6/27/2022 at 6:33 AM, JCP said:

offtopic

Great channel - always liked Aaron and Melissa....

Reminds me of   (timestamped.3min)

BBC World's countdown is really in your face.

Subliminal message hidden in 1960's station sign-off.

The messages found in the video are:

• TRUST THE US GOVERNMENT
  • GOD IS REAL GOD IS WATCHING
  • BELIEVE IN GOVERNMENT GOD
  • REBELLION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
  • OBEY CONSUME OBEY CONSUME
  • BUY ULTRA BUY NAOMI
  • WORSHIP CONSUME OBEY BELIEVE
  • DO NOT QUESTION GOVERNMENT

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/broadcast-national-anthem-1960s-contain-subliminal-messages/

Americans were one of the most socially/technologically/medically experimented on population in the Western world. The United States is one big social engineering experiment.

(Mr. Barbara Bush nee Crowley)

(end of song is related lol)

In todays world it would be a hate™ crime to make fun of Ralph, and it's today's weak millennials and their bleeding woke hearts which is driving the loudness of the agenda; they are the result of a generation where every Ralph Wiggum gets a participation trophy. And we can only blame their parents - they started this before the social engineering was so overt.

University of Utah will give students an opportunity to relieve stress in 'cry closets' when they take finals

In politically correct New Zealand in the early to mid 90s when I was at primary school they came out with anti-bullying stuff where if someone was offended/felt someone was mean to them, they would make a "I feel statement" to the other kid - literally "I feel.... you hurt my feelings... because..xx" - talk about feminization. There is great wisdom to be learnt from childhood hurt feelings - it toughens you up.

Oh say, can you rock?
I'm a pop sensation
I'm a pop sensation
Yvan eht nioj
Yvan eht nioj
Yvan eht nioj
Yvan eht nioj
Yvan eht nioj
Yvan eht nioj
Yvan eht nioj
Yvan eht nioj
My sash says ultraman!

Lordy knows how much more powerful the unseen frequencies being weaponized against on a daily bases are now compared to when there was just TV. 

I totally agree with you - I'm absolutely convinced the woke virus is being subliminally exacerbated into the minds of billions (on top of cultural marxism) and the powers that be can play with the voltage to make the lunatic liberals "act out." Part of me thought the Fentanyl Floyd riots and subsequent global lunacy was in-part engineered by this; everyone had been stuck indoors for months doing nothing but watching tv and connected to electronics.......

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 6:40 AM, oddsnsods said:

Global colour revolution in your face & theyve made it a crime to disagree with any part of it.

UK announces £2.7m funding for LGBT rights campaigners across the Commonwealth https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/uk-announces-£27m-funding-for-lgbt-rights-campaigners-across-the-commonwealth/ar-AAYP2ZU?ocid=st

"conservatives"

We we are literally being led by Globohomo.

Head of MI6 when Russia started it funny business with the Ukraine.

Richard Nixon on the Bohemian Grove "it is the most faggy god dammed thing you could ever imagine"

Kay Briggs was talking about the gay military complex - where they all had sex with each other. The military has been going woke and degenerate for decades - she was talking about it in 1998 (shes since disappeared) 

(good episode of Blackpilled)

951847486_Screenshot2022-06-29135709.jpg.bfe6dbf709127d7415115100f7086ae0.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rmB8XskwMs3y/

re; the article:

Some of the money will go to a secure data storage system for LGBT refugees from Afghanistan.

Afghanistan isn't part of the Commonwealth. Most of the money is going to Africa/Caribbean - I bet f all of it is going to NZ, Australia or Canada! [European majority]

This week in NZs main paper:

919937617_Screenshot2022-06-29141023.jpg.ae89429b0dd52946a7e9e180ce79ae9b.jpg

I think is complete BS "muh persecuted" point scoring and complete lies.

NZ is fking ghey and trans friendly as they come...they haven't even pushed the rainbow too much here so I don't think there has been enough forced woke-colour for an actual radical extreme (if there was one here) to bother pushing back

On 6/27/2022 at 5:56 AM, oddsnsods said:

fl4ggotry dicktators.

Leftists/Communists and jews see 1930s Htlers Germany everywhere. 

Not only did they push back against the jews, but the pure unabashed Nationalism was the antithesis of the internationalism of its time - now called globalism - (fascism literally came about as a political bulwark against Communism and the red revolutions causing destabilization across 1920s Europe) - and it had to be destroyed and the idea of "ethnic pride in Europeans" be snuffed out once and for all.

image.png.874277c35ba2f5e12829785d9c2ef2a6.png

I know which one I'd prefer (if I was a flag-happy-kinda-guy)🤭

873544075_Screenshot2022-06-29135333.jpg.f2c8d8d5caed304627c601ac59b3e30d.jpg

Edited by skitzorat

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Now the NHS quietly removes the word 'women' from its MENOPAUSE page

They are dehumanizing women with their Orwellian pronoun nonsense.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10957533/Now-NHS-quietly-removes-word-women-MENOPAUSE-page.html

Insanity. Even if you believe trans 'women' to be 'women' they can't experience menopause, absurd that they want to claim such things.

• Like 3

On 6/29/2022 at 3:23 AM, skitzorat said:

Leftists/Communists and jews see 1930s Htlers Germany everywhere. 

Not only did they push back against the jews, but the pure unabashed Nationalism was the antithesis of the internationalism of its time - now called globalism - (fascism literally came about as a political bulwark against Communism and the red revolutions causing destabilization across 1920s Europe) - and it had to be destroyed and the idea of "ethnic pride in Europeans" be snuffed out once and for all.

I know which one I'd prefer (if I was a flag-happy-kinda-guy)🤭

LGBTQIA+, it's getting longer, the rainbow flag's getting busier. It'd be easier to just say non-straight, everyone else except straights.

It's the same with race, there's BAME, BIPOC, all non-whites lumped together in the same bucket to make it easier for the woke agenda to take over. Divide and conquer the straight whites, by combining and strengthening everyone else. 

Edited by Campion

On 6/29/2022 at 7:48 AM, Aurora_Wolf said:

Insanity. Even if you believe trans 'women' to be 'women' they can't experience menopause, absurd that they want to claim such things.

Absurd, demented and befuddled - and that's how they want our kids

• Like 2

Kids as Young as Four Can Now Change Gender in Scottish Schools Without Parental Consent

Children in Scotland as young as four years old are now able to change their names and genders at schools without requiring parental consent, The Telegraph reported.

A 70-page document issued on Thursday states that under new LGBTQ+ inclusivity guidelines created by the Scottish government, teachers are now urged not to question their students if they indicate a wish to transition genders. Instead, teachers are urged to ask for the students' new names and pronouns.

Along with these guidelines, schools have been told that transgender students should use whatever bathroom or locker room they prefer. The creation of more gender-neutral uniforms and inclusion of transgender characters in lessons and reading materials are being developed. https://www.newsweek.com/kids-young-four-can-now-change-gender-scotland-schools-without-parental-consent-1618942

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Kids as Young as Four Can Now Change Gender in Scottish Schools Without Parental Consent

Children in Scotland as young as four years old are now able to change their names and genders at schools without requiring parental consent, The Telegraph reported.

A 70-page document issued on Thursday states that under new LGBTQ+ inclusivity guidelines created by the Scottish government, teachers are now urged not to question their students if they indicate a wish to transition genders. Instead, teachers are urged to ask for the students' new names and pronouns.

Along with these guidelines, schools have been told that transgender students should use whatever bathroom or locker room they prefer. The creation of more gender-neutral uniforms and inclusion of transgender characters in lessons and reading materials are being developed. https://www.newsweek.com/kids-young-four-can-now-change-gender-scotland-schools-without-parental-consent-1618942

It makes me want to

Miya Angry Sticker - Miya Angry Please Stickers

• Haha 1