Jump to content

Woke madness


Shy Talk
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Further insanity..

TH, not to defend wokeness in any shape or form but standardized medical forms normally ask if the reader is pregnant. These forms aren't gender-specific. I usually answer N/A and that's it. He could have done the same here but decided to take umbrage at the question. Some battles are worth fighting but this one, in my opinion, isn't.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

TH, not to defend wokeness in any shape or form but standardized medical forms normally ask if the reader is pregnant. These forms aren't gender-specific. I usually answer N/A and that's it. He could have done the same here but decided to take umbrage at the question. Some battles are worth fighting but this one, in my opinion, isn't.

But they wouldn't accept his blood donation with that left blank though. That's what's incriminating. And insane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2022 at 8:45 AM, oddsnsods said:

Disturbing post, but I feel needs to be shown.

“Queer” Academic Suggests Pedophilia Be Taught in Schools as an Innate Sexuality https://reduxx.info/queer-academic-recommends-pedophilia-be-taught-in-schools-as-an-innate-sexuality/

Untitled-design-141-696x359.png

 

 

This world has been on a downward spiral in morality for sometime...but this literally throws it down the morality stairs... that dude has some hollow, vacuous eyes...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

But they wouldn't accept his blood donation with that left blank though. That's what's incriminating. And insane.

Bureaucracy. For every doctor and nurse, there's probably 10 pen-pushers employed by the NHS. I know it's absurd but all he had to do was tick the no box and they'd have taken his donation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Bureaucracy. For every doctor and nurse, there's probably 10 pen-pushers employed by the NHS. I know it's absurd but all he had to do was tick the no box and they'd have taken his donation.

I know what you're saying, and I expect you're right. And I've witnessed the bureaucracy with my own eyes - 6 folk sitting at a desk writing something occasionally while 2 people try to tend to people's medical needs. But the concept of not being able to take a  blood donation from a 60 odd year old bloke because he refuses to take part in the stupidity of having to state, on a document that shows his gender and age, that he specifically is not pregnant - well I think more people need to start refusing point blank passively go along with the lunatic games. I can see his point and sympathise with him entirely.

 

I know I've been refusing to tick their boxes for years pertaining to religion, ethnicity and sexual leanings because I can't see a single good reason for them to be gathering that information in the first place for anything I've needed hospital treatment for. They ask few questions that are relevant to your actual health in many instances. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I know what you're saying, and I expect you're right. And I've witnessed the bureaucracy with my own eyes - 6 folk sitting at a desk writing something occasionally while 2 people try to tend to people's medical needs. But the concept of not being able to take a  blood donation from a 60 odd year old bloke because he refuses to take part in the stupidity of having to state, on a document that shows his gender and age, that he specifically is not pregnant - well I think more people need to start refusing point blank passively go along with the lunatic games. I can see his point and sympathise with him entirely.

 

I know I've been refusing to tick their boxes for years pertaining to religion, ethnicity and sexual leanings because I can't see a single good reason for them to be gathering that information in the first place for anything I've needed hospital treatment for. They ask few questions that are relevant to your actual health in many instances. 

well from what ive been reading he's been donating for a very long time and has give 100+ pints of blood, that form was a step too far for him and i cant blame him for not answering the question.  seems ideology trumps common sense in the nhs now and its a untrustworthy organisation.

 

Edited by eddy64
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I know what you're saying, and I expect you're right. And I've witnessed the bureaucracy with my own eyes - 6 folk sitting at a desk writing something occasionally while 2 people try to tend to people's medical needs. But the concept of not being able to take a  blood donation from a 60 odd year old bloke because he refuses to take part in the stupidity of having to state, on a document that shows his gender and age, that he specifically is not pregnant - well I think more people need to start refusing point blank passively go along with the lunatic games. I can see his point and sympathise with him entirely.

 

I know I've been refusing to tick their boxes for years pertaining to religion, ethnicity and sexual leanings because I can't see a single good reason for them to be gathering that information in the first place for anything I've needed hospital treatment for. They ask few questions that are relevant to your actual health in many instances. 

There is an obsession with stats. I dunno if it's like this in the UK but here, in the US, you can't buy something online or go to see a doctor without getting some sort of survey afterwards. I don't know what they do with all this data. I used to think it was for direct marketing purposes, but I think now that it's more than that. And the questions are becoming more intrusive such as sexual orientation, which is nobody's business. Here, we now live in an administrative state with faceless and nameless bureaucrats pulling the levers of power. The UK has always been that way but it's a new experience for a lot of Americans.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I first starting hearing about this pedo Drag Queen stuff - with them reading books to kids (how it started) - I just could not put my finger on WHAT it was that I was "reminded" off... I mean, I've been to gay bars and seen the hideous sights with my own eyes I know how these degenerate creatures act at night - why anyone would think it was appropriate for these lost souls to be around children had me baffled. (In my defence, this started a good 5 or so years ago before everything went super "woke" - before the Cultural Marxists whom have been plotting and planning for DECADES felt powerful enough to come out of their shadows and before I had as much understanding as I do today.)

 

BUT hurrah! - it has come to me!

 

THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF WHEN I THINK DRAG QUEENS READING TO CHILDREN!!!!!  esp. @1.11  

 

 

 

And given this about children.... this is also rather appropriate...

 

 

Moral of the story, don't let anyone who acts like one character let alone two that Tim Curry has played in films (whom I actually like!) near your kids. 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Really interesting article that's worth the read.

Is it anti-semitic when jews write this stuff? or only when people point this out?

 

One of the most powerful yet unremarked-upon drivers of our current wars over definitions of gender is a concerted push by members of one of the richest families in the United States to transition Americans from a dimorphic definition of sex to the broad acceptance and propagation of synthetic sex identities (SSI). Over the past decade, the Pritzkers of Illinois, who helped put Barack Obama in the White House and include among their number former U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker, current Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, and philanthropist Jennifer Pritzker, appear to have used a family philanthropic apparatus to drive an ideology and practice of disembodiment into our medical, legal, cultural, and educational institutions.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

image.png.d7bff8bb7eb89fc06638067cc11b0910.png.57604a03b5e539999b99c0b8d6075061.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qnEE2Um4nLiL/

 

"In the mere three centuries since these guys emerged from the ghettos of Europe, they've taken us from a world built on order and reason and hurled us into a chaos of class warfare, irrational urges and relativity, a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in doubt. Why? Because it is the deepest impulse of the jewish soul to unravel the very fabric of life until nothing is left but thread, nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end."

 

Ryan Gosling as neo-Nazi Danny Balint in the 2001 film, The Believer.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

 

Really interesting article that's worth the read.

Is it anti-semitic when jews write this stuff? or only when people point this out?

 

One of the most powerful yet unremarked-upon drivers of our current wars over definitions of gender is a concerted push by members of one of the richest families in the United States to transition Americans from a dimorphic definition of sex to the broad acceptance and propagation of synthetic sex identities (SSI). Over the past decade, the Pritzkers of Illinois, who helped put Barack Obama in the White House and include among their number former U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker, current Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, and philanthropist Jennifer Pritzker, appear to have used a family philanthropic apparatus to drive an ideology and practice of disembodiment into our medical, legal, cultural, and educational institutions.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

image.png.d7bff8bb7eb89fc06638067cc11b0910.png.57604a03b5e539999b99c0b8d6075061.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qnEE2Um4nLiL/

 

"In the mere three centuries since these guys emerged from the ghettos of Europe, they've taken us from a world built on order and reason and hurled us into a chaos of class warfare, irrational urges and relativity, a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in doubt. Why? Because it is the deepest impulse of the jewish soul to unravel the very fabric of life until nothing is left but thread, nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end."

 

Ryan Gosling as neo-Nazi Danny Balint in the 2001 film, The Believer.

 

 

Wokeness is funded and socially enginneered by Jews.

 

Communism is Judaism

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Very, very disturbing.

 

Burn Hollywood Burn.

 

(((Hollyweird)))

 

667920582_Screenshot2022-06-24141923.jpg.bab45ff1c616dd8d6b20e77608d45d61.jpg

8249737_Screenshot2022-06-24142011.jpg.2a98f1c78c1d6b76787b4d3db14722c4.jpg

1129740148_Screenshot2022-06-24142045.jpg.d73ca0230f3f6c9450b4ccf2aa76d21a.jpg

https://www.realhistorychan.com/ford--edison-vs-the-jewish-mafia.html

 

image.png.83ea26dbeb7ec40024f76444818afc8b.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oHAa8X1RTXlb/

 

 

image.png.7596c4960cb0e701b88e206864b76b02.png

https://www.realhistorychan.com/7-geniuses-who-were-conspiracy-theorists.html

 

Roman Polanski, Harvey Weinstein et al - they all look like fellow-White men to me.

 

image.png.4ebbfeabd02bc9d5931563f00f50c98e.png

https://www.mediamatters.org/sexual-harassment-sexual-assault/lesson-horrific-weinstein-reports-be-voice-oppressed-or-help

 

image.png.490fddfc16b22f8b840ef51e4e16b4de.png

 

 

image.png.1c76e46e65058f37f1c12282054d4e6d.png

 

image.png.6e9322d45b26ae036c54cfa47bbc7c78.png

 

image.png.dc90f4332e8ff25ca28cee0cdebb5951.png

 

#HollywoodSojewish

#OscarsSojewish

 

image.png.92ffecb73d2fd0559548aa6a03cb17a3.png

 

image.png.e7f5675c020825dd123c66b7c86dabb0.png

 

 

oy vey! it's the fvcking Nazis I tells ya!

image.png.d30c97d11b746e546dbd181d90aa6290.png

 

 

Based (((DeSantis)))

 

image.png.62f2fa527b13073b9dc383d319a26bd6.png

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/in-florida-it-is-now-illegal-to-say-jews-control-hollywood/

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched two (((movies))) this week David Cronenburgs - Crimes of the future.. kind of expect it to be disturbing.

I didnt know was a horror just downloaded & straight away was a spirit cooking type scene, my spidey sense told me this was going to get twisted before anything happened & talk about slasher movie. Transhumanism & sadism, lovely stuff. Genetically modified humans living off plastic.

Then Dr Strange - Necromancy & a young girl with an LGBTQ badge who was lost in the multiverse, lost all sense of reality...being offered up for sacrifice. Being hunted by a one eye demon..wonder if she got her Demon Ra booster?

Marvel always full on with the woke & schizo themes.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are people "woke" because they are hypnotized?

The Media Experimented with Television Hypnosis Back in 1946

                                                                  ~ I'm sure this can be applied to smart phones too ~

 

Too many people think they are impervious to the onslaught of ads, and messaging put before them. Its genuinely disheartening to try to convince people how malleable they are.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JCP said:

Are people "woke" because they are hypnotized?

The Media Experimented with Television Hypnosis Back in 1946

                                                                  ~ I'm sure this can be applied to smart phones too ~

 

Too many people think they are impervious to the onslaught of ads, and messaging put before them. Its genuinely disheartening to try to convince people how malleable they are.

 

 

 

Why TV is dangerous to all agreed, you get desensitised to it & just start accepting it as the norm is the main intention & you feel powerless to stop it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Why TV is dangerous to all agreed, you get desensitized to it & just start accepting it as the norm is the main intention & you feel powerless to stop it.

 

I reduced my TV service down to basic, but after watching that video, I think I'm going to cancel the whole account.

 

263588102_curedvirus.png.3f605c2d5bdf4a984c598c06e06e0e49.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JCP said:

 

I reduced my TV service down to basic, but after watching that video, I think I'm going to cancel the whole account.

 

263588102_curedvirus.png.3f605c2d5bdf4a984c598c06e06e0e49.png

 

 

I stream sports am watching UFC I downloaded, but ditched the programming twenty years ago & havent looked back.

 

It is definitely shocking how much it gets a grip on your outlook & gives you strong doublethink.

 

Saddest part is 99% out there the clergy are their whole reality & really think you are completely bonkers & above your 'station' when you start pointing out obvious truths, as am sure you know.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I stream sports am watching UFC I downloaded, but ditched the programming twenty years ago & havent looked back.

 

It is definitely shocking how much it gets a grip on your outlook & gives you strong doublethink.

 

Saddest part is 99% out there the clergy are their whole reality & really think you are completely bonkers & above your 'station' when you start pointing out obvious truths, as am sure you know.

 

I've always liked sports until I recently asked myself what purpose it served the e-leet besides a distraction. I concluded that it teaches competition instead of synergy, and creates division by making an "us vs them" atmosphere like they do in politics by choosing your favorite "team". There's nothing wrong with a little competition, but not when it's used as a tool of embedded manipulation. Most of the games are so commercialized that it makes it hard to watch. Couple that with fighter jets doing a fly-overs, and singing of the national anthem, I'm ready to puke before it starts. When watching the Superbowl, I remember thinking how much like the old Roman games it resembled. Don't take this as criticism towards you because I don't mean it that way and you are further along that I am by ditching your programming long ago. It's just my perspective.

 

I find no redeeming quality in organized religion. They are control freaks, parasites and corrupt. There are plenty of them on TV willing tell you what God tells them you should or shouldn't do ........ as long as you make a donation.

 

The point I was making about competition (when carried over into the economic world) is that it slows our progress, causes winners and losers, and we find ourselves battling each other. In a synergistic economy, we all would be working towards a common goal, we'd all be winners, and we would progress at a  much faster pace. I'm starting to ramble, so I'll cut it off here. Thanx for your reply 😀

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...