Jump to content

Woke madness


Shy Talk
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/31/2022 at 5:27 AM, skitzorat said:

The World Health Organization says that people should not change their plans to attend Pride celebrations over monkeypox outbreaks.
The leading theory for the reason for rapid spread of the virus is sex between men at two raves in Europe.

“It’s important that people who want to go out and celebrate gay pride, LGBTQ+ pride, to continue to go and plan to do so,”

 

 

Brings a whole new level to "knock yourselves out".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 Jun, 2022 15:14

Pro-police group makes accusation against Soros

The Democratic Party donor’s money helped elect 75 “progressive” US district attorneys currently in office, report said

Billionaire donor George Soros and his various vehicles for funding political causes donated money to the campaigns of 75 serving US district attorneys, a pro-law-enforcement group said in a report on Monday.

The 75 prosecutors represent over 72 million people in the US, including residents of half of the 50 most-populous American cities, data compiled by the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund (LELDF) said. They are responsible for serving justice in over 40% of homicides in the country.

The group claims that some of the district attorneys lacked experience, but received the support of the billionaire anyway due to their alleged willingness to support his wish to reform the US justice system along his preferred lines. The LELDF perceives them as a threat to the nation, claiming their pursuit of social justice resulted in a surge of crime in their districts, as they failed to punish offenders from minority groups.

“Soros is using that campaign money and the hundreds of millions more for supporting organizations to quietly transform the criminal justice system for the worse, promoting dangerous policies and anti-police narratives to advance his radical agenda,” LELDF President Jason Johnson said in a statement.

The report estimated that, in the past decade, Soros spent over $40 million to directly fund election campaigns of people running for DA offices, whom the LELDF described as “progressive.” Between 2018 and 2021 alone, he put $13 million into just 10 candidates, it said, arguing that the influx of money had disrupted the traditionally low-key races of prosecutorial hopefuls.

For a prosecutor to be qualified as a “Soros DA” in the report, he or she had to meet at least two of three criteria set by the authors. They received “campaign support form Soros-funded and affiliated groups,” and participated in events sponsored by those groups or signed at least three public statements that were “coordinated by Soros-funded criminal justice groups.”

The report listed some of the groups it identified as vehicles for Soros’ agenda as well as some of the candidates who benefited from the relationship by clutching wins at the ballot box. The latter included George Gascon of Los Angeles, California; Kim Foxx of Cook County, Illinois; Joe Gonzales of Bexar County, Texas; and Lawrence Krasner of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. All of them received over $1 million in donations from Soros groups, the report said.

Soros is a well-known contributor to various causes both at home and in other nations. Critics say he abuses his financial prowess and political ties to impose his preferred vision of how the world should work.

https://www.rt.com/news/556755-soros-funds-progressive-prosecutors/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/18/2022 at 11:04 PM, oddsnsods said:

Hes back Wiener, now paedo grooming is legal in Cali, he wants mandatory jabbing of kids without parents consent & doctors to be trained in transanal care for their front holes..as the word vagina is being banned now.

By transanal I mean having part of their colon removed for their front hole.

 

Wiener bill aims to improve transgender medical care in California

https://www.ebar.com/news/latest_news//312702

 

California Nixes Bill To Require Covid Vaccines In Schools

https://www.forbes.com/sites/masonbissada/2022/04/14/california-nixes-bill-to-require-covid-vaccines-in-schools/?sh=52b54cff2360

 

Wiener celebrating Easter.

 

Image

 

gayness and jewishness aside, he's such a degenerate....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2022 at 1:10 AM, skitzorat said:

Zero Tolerance. That should be our new philosophy. Now that it's obvious that "tolerance" was a false value - Marxist language trickery -promoted by filthy subversive perverts who have dragged down all of Western civilization and is now practiced religiously by all the stupid fvckwits of the world. We should never again be duped into thinking this is a good thing.

The greatest minds of history have warned us against this, equating tolerance with the designs of a collapsing society. We are saddled with de-tolerating all that was once tolerated. 𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗴 𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗹!

260112730_Screenshot2022-05-30170540.jpg.50dafc1cf61957eca0968ad3eac4eef2.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

A ‘Pride in the Park’ event in Idaho to mark gay pride month which is geared towards children will include the participation of drag queens as well as satanists who have vowed to perform “unbaptisms.”

 

https://summit.news/2022/06/07/pride-in-the-park-event-targeted-at-children-features-drag-queens-and-satanists/

 

And ....... It's Accelerating ~ Mark Dice

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1sZjSBZ_Y_k/

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

“Drag the Kids to Pride” – A Disgusting “Child Friendly” Drag Show in Dallas, TX

The event is described by the bar’s social media page as “A family-friendly spinoff of our famed Champagne Drag Brunch.” The event is titled “Drag the Kids to Pride.”

 

Degenerates doing the splits infront of kids while collecting dollar bills - of course.

 

“It’s not going to lick itself” is one of the most disgusting phrases imaginable to have at an event for children.

Protesters-clash-with-parents-before-drag-show-Drag-Kids-to-e1654517168514-800x445.jpg.7384d9904499e13e2ee8a153e3709a83.jpg

 

The thing is Texas actually has specific laws to protect children from this kind of degeneracy, can't remember them off the top of my head - read it somewhere. Now they're thinking about bringing in more.

https://thehill.com/news/3513618-texas-lawmaker-proposes-banning-drag-shows-in-presence-of-minors/

 

But were there police shutting the gay bar down and laying charges on the organizers and the parents?

Noooooo, of course not. Just like at the school shooting in Uvalde where the pigs stood down and let it happen, pigs were no where to be seen as ANTIFA activists were assaulting parental rights protesters who were outside the bar.

 

timestamped

 

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

“Drag the Kids to Pride” – A Disgusting “Child Friendly” Drag Show in Dallas, TX

The event is described by the bar’s social media page as “A family-friendly spinoff of our famed Champagne Drag Brunch.” The event is titled “Drag the Kids to Pride.”

 

Degenerates doing the splits infront of kids while collecting dollar bills - of course.

 

“It’s not going to lick itself” is one of the most disgusting phrases imaginable to have at an event for children.

Protesters-clash-with-parents-before-drag-show-Drag-Kids-to-e1654517168514-800x445.jpg.7384d9904499e13e2ee8a153e3709a83.jpg

 

The thing is Texas actually has specific laws to protect children from this kind of degeneracy, can't remember them off the top of my head - read it somewhere. Now they're thinking about bringing in more.

https://thehill.com/news/3513618-texas-lawmaker-proposes-banning-drag-shows-in-presence-of-minors/

 

But were there police shutting the gay bar down and laying charges on the organizers and the parents?

Noooooo, of course not. Just like at the school shooting in Uvalde where the pigs stood down and let it happen, pigs were no where to be seen as ANTIFA activists were assaulting parental rights protesters who were outside the bar.

 

timestamped

 

 

 

What's sad is the parents that bring their kids to places like this. What the hell are they thinking?!! What's their motivation? Most of these kids aren't even old enough to date or explore their sexuality, gay or straight. Would they also take them to a traditional strip bar for them to place money in g-strings? It wouldn't surprise me if there was (NWO) big money behind this, attempting to program these young minds. Kids don't belong in bars anyway.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JCP said:

 

What's sad is the parents that bring their kids to places like this. What the hell are they thinking?!! What's their motivation? Most of these kids aren't even old enough to date or explore their sexuality, gay or straight. Would they also take them to a traditional strip bar for them to place money in g-strings? It wouldn't surprise me if there was (NWO) big money behind this, attempting to program these young minds. Kids don't belong in bars anyway.

Yeah all of this. Kids and drag don't even belong in the same sentence. I am by no means conservative but this 'kids in drag' and 'transgender kids' movement is out of control. Kids should be protected from this, my abusive mother made me appear sick when I wasn't, how hard would have been for her to claim I was trans and force me to take hormones? The hell that would have caused is an absolute nightmare scenerio. I fear for kids forced into this by their insane parents.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woke San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin is RECALLED by voters in notoriously liberal city as murders soar 11% and locals furious with rising crime say his progressive policies are to blame

  • Voters in San Francisco have kicked out the city's progressive district attorney, Chesa Boudin, with 60.5 percent of the electorate voting to recall him
  • Boudin, a former public defender, was elected as part of a wave of progressive prosecutors opposed to mass incarceration and in favor of restorative justice
  • Boudin, 41, has been the target of a multi-million-dollar recall campaign by residents who say the liberal city has become an increasingly unsafe place to live
  • The election has ramifications beyond San Francisco, with national polls showing Americans increasingly worried about violent crime 

By Harriet Alexander and Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com

Published: 06:47 BST, 8 June 2022 | Updated: 07:52 BST, 8 June 2022

San Francisco on Tuesday voted to recall its progressive district attorney amid rising anger at the city's crime-ridden state.

Chesa Boudin, 41, had been widely expected to lose his job and on Tuesday, 60.5 percent of the electorate, or 70,730 people, voted to recall him. Thirty nine point five percent thought he should carry on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895407/Woke-San-Francisco-DA-Chesa-Boudin-LOSES-recall-election.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/18/2022 at 12:04 PM, oddsnsods said:

Hes back Wiener, now paedo grooming is legal in Cali, he wants mandatory jabbing of kids without parents consent & doctors to be trained in transanal care for their front holes..as the word vagina is being banned now.

By transanal I mean having part of their colon removed for their front hole.

 

Wiener bill aims to improve transgender medical care in California

https://www.ebar.com/news/latest_news//312702

 

California Nixes Bill To Require Covid Vaccines In Schools

https://www.forbes.com/sites/masonbissada/2022/04/14/california-nixes-bill-to-require-covid-vaccines-in-schools/?sh=52b54cff2360

 

Wiener celebrating Easter.

 

Image

 

California State Sen. Scott Wiener Floats Adding ‘Drag Queen 101’ Into K-12 Curriculum
http://www.renegadetribune.com/california-state-sen-scott-wiener-floats-adding-drag-queen-101-into-k-12-curriculum/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

hahaha *snap* AGAIN!

I quoted that exact post by odds with the exact same thing earlier in this thread.😉

 

Haha. I usually do a quick search to see if things have already been shared, but I thought that Renegade Tribune post was too new to be on here, my bad.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Woke San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin is RECALLED by voters in notoriously liberal city as murders soar 11% and locals furious with rising crime say his progressive policies are to blame

  • Voters in San Francisco have kicked out the city's progressive district attorney, Chesa Boudin, with 60.5 percent of the electorate voting to recall him
  • Boudin, a former public defender, was elected as part of a wave of progressive prosecutors opposed to mass incarceration and in favor of restorative justice
  • Boudin, 41, has been the target of a multi-million-dollar recall campaign by residents who say the liberal city has become an increasingly unsafe place to live
  • The election has ramifications beyond San Francisco, with national polls showing Americans increasingly worried about violent crime 

By Harriet Alexander and Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com

Published: 06:47 BST, 8 June 2022 | Updated: 07:52 BST, 8 June 2022

San Francisco on Tuesday voted to recall its progressive district attorney amid rising anger at the city's crime-ridden state.

Chesa Boudin, 41, had been widely expected to lose his job and on Tuesday, 60.5 percent of the electorate, or 70,730 people, voted to recall him. Thirty nine point five percent thought he should carry on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895407/Woke-San-Francisco-DA-Chesa-Boudin-LOSES-recall-election.html

 

Both Boudins parents were part of the notorious jewish communist terrorist organisation "Weather Underground" 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

 

He grew up visiting them in prison, promotes their innocence and says they gave him the "inspiration" for his views on crime and career pathway.

image.png.c17d7edd8b6d7a657a946e1ca49dc2b8.png

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/parents-guilty-murder-raised-radicals-chesa-boudin-san-francisco-s-n1101071

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...