Jump to content

Woke madness


Shy Talk
 Share

Recommended Posts

We’ve come a long way since the “two consenting adults in private” thing, but more needs to be done for my fellow alphabet people. Luckily, France is leading the way...

 

In an effort to become more inclusive and welcoming to LGBT people, the French city of Marseille is moving to scrap mother and father from civil documents and replace the terms with “parent 1” and “parent 2

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/05/18/french-city-to-replace-mother-and-father-with-parent-1-parent-2-on-civil-documents/

 

Law makers say it will "challenge old fashioned family models"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

We’ve come a long way since the “two consenting adults in private” thing, but more needs to be done for my fellow alphabet people. Luckily, France is leading the way...

 

In an effort to become more inclusive and welcoming to LGBT people, the French city of Marseille is moving to scrap mother and father from civil documents and replace the terms with “parent 1” and “parent 2

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/05/18/french-city-to-replace-mother-and-father-with-parent-1-parent-2-on-civil-documents/

 

Law makers say it will "challenge old fashioned family models"

 

 

Peter Tatchell is a moron clearly.

 

I had a friend who had a natural father and her mother started living with a woman. Mummy Jan and Mummy Jane were what she called them. That is how it was... She had a dad already. So on these lunatic new French forms would it be Parent 1, Parent 2 and parent 3? What a mess. I think this whole crazy world needs serious intervention. The poor kids. I think schools need to go...they are obviously a part of the destruction of humanity agenda. That Tatchell guy has hollow eyes and a permanent grin... Nutcase.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

White, pink, blue = tranny flag

Brown, black = People of Colour.

 

It's a super-ghey, super-inclusive coin.

 

It's real.

Rainbow 50p coin to mark 50 years of Pride movement in the UK

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-61485164

 

Why does what people do in bed and with whom have to be celebrated on a coin?...and why in rainbow colours? Surely there arent enough rainbow colours to represent each new 'gender'... Will they add shades of grey I wonder? or SkyBluePink/shot with a carrot?

 

I guess the doll Rainbow Brite will be reintroduced to toy stores again soon. Even My Little Pony has a rainbow tailed pony. (Rainbow Dash)

People need to be left in peace and not have this rammed in their faces daily. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Why does what people do in bed and with whom have to be celebrated on a coin?...and why in rainbow colours? Surely there arent enough rainbow colours to represent each new 'gender'... Will they add shades of grey I wonder? or SkyBluePink/shot with a carrot?

 

I guess the doll Rainbow Brite will be reintroduced to toy stores again soon. Even My Little Pony has a rainbow tailed pony. (Rainbow Dash)

People need to be left in peace and not have this rammed in their faces daily. 

 

Please observe the High Holy Days while you celebrate GloboHomo, bigot!

FLvTldVVcAAkP27jjjjjjj.jpeg.867712b303e638f557274330f198c005.jpeg

 

https://www.seattlepride.org/news/2022-lgbtqia-holidays-remembrances

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Why does what people do in bed and with whom have to be celebrated on a coin?...and why in rainbow colours? Surely there arent enough rainbow colours to represent each new 'gender'... Will they add shades of grey I wonder? or SkyBluePink/shot with a carrot?

 

I guess the doll Rainbow Brite will be reintroduced to toy stores again soon. Even My Little Pony has a rainbow tailed pony. (Rainbow Dash)

People need to be left in peace and not have this rammed in their faces daily. 

Exactly why rainbow…?
Who decided for everybody that was the symbol. 

 

the amount of colors that will be added soon will be beyond the light frequencies we can see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Skotfreezy said:

Exactly why rainbow…?
Who decided for everybody that was the symbol. 

 

the amount of colors that will be added soon will be beyond the light frequencies we can see. 

 

No idea.. 

I guess someone who couldnt decide on one thing lol

I had a weird dream once.... saw more colours than I'd seen before... very bright.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Please observe the High Holy Days while you celebrate GloboHomo, bigot!

FLvTldVVcAAkP27jjjjjjj.jpeg.867712b303e638f557274330f198c005.jpeg

 

https://www.seattlepride.org/news/2022-lgbtqia-holidays-remembrances

 

Holy Moly... my fave colour is yellow... I guess I'll have to change it if it represents Bisexual haha... Certainly wouldnt want anyone to get the wrong idea... haha

 

Just noticed all the awareness dates... Pretty soon there wont be a day they arent celebrating. I wonder what would happen with processions daily.... will be chaos.....  and all to celebrate sex and its various possibilities. Seems like a global ritual playing out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

Exactly why rainbow…?
Who decided for everybody that was the symbol. 

 

the amount of colors that will be added soon will be beyond the light frequencies we can see. 

image.png.9dbca70aa3651a1563f000d20181e49f.png

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpeg.e79d9dea7a1de3230838b0a8ff9fbd2d.jpeg

Uniting the United Nations with Seven Noahide Laws

Diplomats, Delegates, and Emissaries Gather at UN Headquarters for "One People, One World" Conference

 

UNITED NATIONS, New York (June 10, 2013) – On the heels of the Lubavitcher Rebbe's 19th Yahrtzeit, members of the UN Diplomatic corps, UN Press Officers, and and other officials gathered at the UN headquarters in New York to learn how the Seven Noahide Laws must play a key role in international efforts for world peace.

https://www.un.org/ecosoc/sites/www.un.org.ecosoc/files/files/en/2016doc/list-oral-statment-institute-of-noahide-code.pdf

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Holy Moly... my fave colour is yellow... I guess I'll have to change it if it represents Bisexual haha... Certainly wouldnt want anyone to get the wrong idea... haha

🤦 mines green.

Edited by Skotfreezy
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.9dbca70aa3651a1563f000d20181e49f.png

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpeg.e79d9dea7a1de3230838b0a8ff9fbd2d.jpeg

Uniting the United Nations with Seven Noahide Laws

Diplomats, Delegates, and Emissaries Gather at UN Headquarters for "One People, One World" Conference

 

UNITED NATIONS, New York (June 10, 2013) – On the heels of the Lubavitcher Rebbe's 19th Yahrtzeit, members of the UN Diplomatic corps, UN Press Officers, and and other officials gathered at the UN headquarters in New York to learn how the Seven Noahide Laws must play a key role in international efforts for world peace.

https://www.un.org/ecosoc/sites/www.un.org.ecosoc/files/files/en/2016doc/list-oral-statment-institute-of-noahide-code.pdf

Should have known..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 hahaha does that mean Trans? oh dear

I did a little digging on some sites that a typical citizen would go like a teenager to see what they said who made the flag… this is from seventeen.com

 

the paperwork you provided and the narrative they put on the internet surely shows these people are the crazies..

 

I also went to amherst college website and found the flag meanings… since I can’t post the pdf I’ll post the link and you can check it out… this is the shit they are pushing. 
 

https://www.amherst.edu/system/files/Flags%20and%20Symbols.pdf

289A03B1-4228-4A0C-8A6F-8CB219941D2C.png

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

I did a little digging on some sites that a typical citizen would go like a teenager to see what they said who made the flag… this is from seventeen.com

 

the paperwork you provided and the narrative they put on the internet surely shows these people are the crazies..

 

I also went to amherst college website and found the flag meanings… since I can’t post the pdf I’ll post the link and you can check it out… this is the shit they are pushing. 
 

https://www.amherst.edu/system/files/Flags%20and%20Symbols.pdf

289A03B1-4228-4A0C-8A6F-8CB219941D2C.png

 

Thanks for that link... very informative. 

 

''The pansexual pride flag holds the colors pink, yellow and blue. The pink band symbolizes women, the blue men, and the yellow those of a non-binary gender, such as a gender bigender or gender fluid''

 

WTH is a gender bigender??  😵 .... are we really supposed to take this seriously?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

a9720c73e2884a2d.jpg.2c9dd55fe384222bfac9fd9ef376e548.jpg.b04778509f33b030930d03a4a6bd3eff.jpg

 

 Poor kids face in top right pic...

 

These pics - to me- show an obsession with masochistic sex. What kind of knob dresses up in a suit of multi-coloured knobs?  I cant see the entertainment value outside of nauseating amazement ...and the kids in the pics really need saving from it all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

aren’t Jews Gods chosen people… teeehee. 

self-proclaimed...to rule over us goyim: 

"thou shalt suck the milk of the Gentiles" Isaiah 60:16

 "Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, And the sons of the foreigner Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers" Isaiah 61:5

 

image.png.7e4f323daf4afd0f16a01c1e16a734fa.png

 

 

919031745_Screenshot2022-05-24145623.jpg.21416fbc350f3718a42361a66289ae96.jpg

 

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

I'm not to positive but I think it has to do with making the holy land a land for prophets and messiahs. But, according to the book and present day they failed at that task so far and its nothing but a warzone.

 

 

I think the Palestinians would agree wholeheartedly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Chosen for what exactly? (genuine question)

Christians never saw the jews as "Chosen" -they saw them as Christ Killers for almost 2000 years - until the Scofield Bible (funded by Zionists) made them a "thing" [to evangelical Americans] - "bless Israel and you will be blessed" Their Messianic beliefs hold that the modern political State of Israel existing "proves" that God is revealing his will for the Last Days as Jesus' second coming is heralded by the jews being safe in the HolyLand; there will be a war and they (Christians) will be saved.

 

 

Jews believe they're "chosen" [by their tribal god Yahweh] "to be a light unto the Nations" for a special purpose: to show other Nations how to be - because Uncle Abraham made the convenient with god by cutting his foreskin off; it really comes down to that. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...