Woke madness

Shy Talk

55 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

hahahaha I know, MATE😉

All the memes are piss-take from that movie.

OK. I wasn't sure given the lunacy that permeates everything these days. I wouldn't be surprised if Wall Street firms adopted the woke agenda. Anything for a buck.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

hahahaha I know, MATE😉

All the memes are piss-take from that movie.

Timestamped

Probably one of the best scenes from AP.

You like Huey Lewis and the News?😆

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Those statements I bolded is how I imagine Woketards ... that's how they seem to me anyway....

Have you read the book too? Masterpiece. Couldn't stop laughing most of the way through.

5 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Wall Street firms adopted the woke agenda

already have....

But this year, they’re being pummeled for “woke,” Marxist agendas and pledges to diversify their ranks.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-27/banks-hit-for-woke-marxist-agendas-as-annual-meetings-go-maga

https://www.reuters.com/business/sustainable-business/blackrocks-fink-defends-push-companies-value-more-than-profits-2022-01-18/

https://thepostmillennial.com/corporations-change-their-logos-to-rainbows-for-pride-month-but-not-inareas-where-lgbt-isnt-accepted/

9 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Anything for a buck.

Just like jewish Hollyweird & Netflix pushing their "woke" lgbtq+ anti-White agenda in their films which tank because no ones into it.... yet they keep making them.. and making them.... it's no longer about the money....

and same could be said about Wall Street etc - nearly everything is owned by Blackrock and Vanguard now including real estate and about to be reset - they don't care anymore...

It's all about destroying European/Christian Civilization; cultural norms, values, and morality and pushing a sick, evil psychological war on the minds of White people as they prepare to 6uild 6ack 6etter Tikkun olam IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

The horses have been sent to the re-education camp for some rainbow training

rainbow-horse.png&f=1&nofb=1

Those horses committed a hate™ crime.

Fifteen years in Iowa jail for burning pride flag

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50861259

Man charged with doing 'burnout' on LGBTQ pride crosswalk

Police say a man has been arrested for purposefully damaging a new LGBTQ pride crosswalk at a South Florida intersection

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-charged-burnout-lgbtq-pride-crosswalk-78346252

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Seems they wish to sexualise the term..for the beast agenda?

The term mate is already already non binary, strange they would attack that term.

Everything is twisted,  reversed, opposites of course. TransSEXUAL being changed to gender & hatecrime if you confuse.

The insanity they are creating I dont believe is meant to be permanent.

Cancel culture, cancelling itself as usual.

Reminds me of Albert Pikes letter, they will release the nihilists.. order out of chaos.

(Not that, that letter may be authentic, the agenda is tho.. like the protocols.)

image.png.3840c49c13c53f5a2094f7b45842fb19.png

Student midwives are being taught at university how to help biological MEN give birth in trans 'inclusive' manual - even though it's scientifically impossible

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10762699/Midwives-taught-university-help-biological-men-penises-birth.html

They are also teaching that female to male with dicks can give birth through their bellend..😵

Public Library Deletes Pictures Of Drag Queens Fondling Children At Story Hour

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/22/public-library-deletes-pictures-drag-queens-fondling-children-story-hour/

Trans Activist Arrested on Charges of Sexually Abusing Teen Boy

https://reduxx.info/prominent-trans-activist-arrested-on-charges-of-sexually-assaulting-teen-boy/

In a day of awfulness, we were lucky to do some good' - BBC News

The Princesses that show up for kids birthday parties here, come in their Princess gowns. I can't imagine Princess Aurora, Jasmine, Belle or Ariel the Little Mermaid rolling on the floor with kids. 

Making it a 'new normal' for boys and girls to romp on the floor with a man they dont know dressed as a woman seems total madness. People seem to think that if a government or local officials or the newspapers tell them its ok they must comply. The twisted wokeness is making people lose their common sense. The moral compass flies out of the window.

• Sad 1

Just like jewish Hollyweird & Netflix pushing their "woke" lgbtq+ anti-White agenda in their films which tank because no ones into it.... yet they keep making them.. and making them.... it's no longer about the money....

Sustained losses are acceptable, as long as the agenda keeps getting pushed. They have a limitless supply of money and enough dense actors to keep it all going no matter what. If Putin dropped a nuke on Hollywood, I'd cheer him on.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

If Putin dropped a nuke on Hollywood, I'd cheer him on.

better to use ionospheric heating to trigger the san andreas faultline as that would have plausible deniability

• Like 1

Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I haven't watched Dr. Who since the 1960s. Who really gives a fuck?

Nobody, it's tosh. Dr Who isn't the point is it? It's just another famous fictional character that virtually everyone knows and grew up with, and the fact  'it's' being hijacked for political propaganda to normalise the (IMO - not sorry if it offends) abnormal. That and a chance pretend to ridicule people who don't like it - while simultaneously ridiculing the woke brigade. The pretence of being open and spiritual and loving, while seeking really to destabalize and pervert. I know you know that.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I haven't watched Dr. Who since the 1960s. Who really gives a fuck?

Meet the new 2022 Dr. Just announced the other day.

Scottish actor Gatwa, who was born in Rwanda, is best known for starring in Netflix's sitcom Sex Education  (emphasis mine.)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61371123

345551291_download(9).jpeg.f0edba69005dd342a0346ddb7d91b48a.jpeg678369957_images(3).jpeg.f34344cb17390528aa88f0f67810d88b.jpeg

Why does the BBC keep doing this?

...because it wants to, because it wants to!

Sorry lame joke. 🤓

I vote to bring back Billie!

• Haha 1

A new Doctor Who podcast spin-off series is making the show more female and LGBTQ+ than ever before.

Doctor Who: Redacted, written by a transgender woman and with a transgender star, premieres on BBC Sounds this week.

That lead character is Cleo, and is played by transgender activist Charlie Craggs, in her first ever acting role.

"It's a trans girl from a council estate in London - which is literally just me," she says.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-61075197

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Never fails to tickle me while summing things up perfectly. Just oozing appropriate sarcasm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BTjonaCLcY

Dr. Gideon Micropenis, Professor of Sociology, Gender-nonsense, Race-baiting, Trans-waffle and mindless hysterical screeching wokery is my favourite.

CRACKDOWN ON WOKE PRISONS

Onwards Comrades!

Edited by skitzorat

A new Doctor Who podcast spin-off series is making the show more female and LGBTQ+ than ever before.

Doctor Who: Redacted, written by a transgender woman and with a transgender star, premieres on BBC Sounds this week.

That lead character is Cleo, and is played by transgender activist Charlie Craggs, in her first ever acting role.

"It's a trans girl from a council estate in London - which is literally just me," she says.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-61075197

Fucking shoot me now.

Everything that is shite about the BBC.

Exterminate!

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Seems they wish to re-sexualise the term..for the beast agenda?

The term mate is already non binary, strange they would attack that term.

Everything is twisted,  reversed, opposites of course. TransSEXUAL being changed to gender & hatecrime if you confuse.

"Mate" in the Australian context is more typically in reference to a male. It's probably some subliminal attempt to undermine masculinity (what's left of it) and sow confusion in the work place. As you said, they need to control, twist and weaponize language.

This is what feminists say:

So, what is the current analysis? What do feminists mean when they say a word or expression is ‘not inclusive’? Typically, their objection is based on one or more of the following observations:

1. That the word is formally masculine rather than gender-neutral/unmarked;
  2. That the word originated as a sex-specific term denoting or describing men;
  3. That standard dictionaries describe the word as referring exclusively or primarily to men.

Tranny's don't like it - so yeah, if you "mis gendered" the wrong Ma'am by casually saying "hey mate!" you'd likely be had up on a hate™ crime.

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

The insanity they are creating I dont believe is meant to be permanent.

Cancel culture, cancelling itself as usual.

I don't either - they're running out of ideas - as this thread clearly demonstrates. But they keep recycling them.

It's just not sustainable though, surely it must just run its course?

But then again it can't 'run its course' because it's not a natural phenomenon, its entirely socially engineered and forced: there's nothing and no reason for them to let up on the insanity until Western Civilization is destroyed and what's left of us are all in the pod with mRNA'd biology hooked up to Starlink in the twitter-meta-verse.

They will continue to make society more and more insane until Joe and Jill Normie is BEGGING to be able to 'escape' into their pod and VR.

262515531_10165992630920360_8886095353331155635_n.jpg.3316c1c956286bc47dc9351f2a9970c8.jpg

Progressives vs. the Metaverse

Today’s left is invested in an identity politics that virtual reality will make obsolete.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/progressives-vs-the-metaverse-facebook-zuckerberg-virtual-reality-social-media-identity-politics-11642542878

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Good critical response Skitz😎

The metaverse or faktrix within a faktrix again is where they can be who ever they wish to be an escape this reality...eventually uploading or giving themselves whole to the machine soul trap. But this plastic fake reality people get bored with quick, so they have to keep trying to reinvent it, which they fail miserably. But then they have new generations to focus on. Like you say earlier, with their crappy woke agenda movies they keep on piling endless amounts of cash into, as we know they have endless amounts of liquidity & it really means nothing to them at this stage,. they are only interested in power.

Blackrock have made this very clear recently & basically said we will be forced to comply (or starve) even tho they claim they arnt 'woke.'

We all 👃 they are just a front for the real players.

BlackRock’s Fink rejects accusations of being ‘woke’https://www.ft.com/content/2ab11b21-9a5c-480a-acd5-097ea0bb1ff3

But then totally contradict themselves of course.

Cancel culture originates with the Bolsheviks & carried on with Holocaust denial & then Israel. One thing clear its always coming from the same stable & focused on destroying western culture. Its just power tripping of course stemming from the term "antisemitism" anyone who questions J control. They use or weaponise as you say minority rights & other identity LGBT shit as a cover for this. But groups like ADL will always drop their guard like recently with Ukraine Nazis, claiming as long as they arnt hating on Jews they have no problem. Or when they openly admit Jews are only loyal to Israel.

I pity my own people who choose not to wise up & rise up to this obvious cancer..but always address the symptoms & be penned in by sheepdog farmyard politrix.

Edited by oddsnsods

On 5/8/2022 at 4:18 AM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Infiltration of the church used to be subtle. Now the perfidy is in your face. The church, once the mainstay of Western culture, has well and truly fallen. The rest of it must surely follow.

To me religion is a man made construct to keep the plebs subjugated and fearful, but if people want it that’s their choice; no arsewipe has a right to dictate what they should or should not believe.

On 5/9/2022 at 1:32 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Definitely not the full quid; bloody dangerous and should be put down; I don’t hesitate in saying that because I believe it’s not human; not even a deluded one.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Wei Wu is fvcking hilarious, I really hope it's a real person.

image.png.a76e45c511ce4b26a93899028e6414c4.png

image.png.e988a39e8842499f296f25650008d65f.png

"..like child has Downs Syndrome" 😂

"Shakespeare cry in grave"😂

"My friend, please be respect. Please not admire criminality music mp3. I am not allow Jay-Z, DMX, and Kane West in the library. I study calculus to make ancestor proud."

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Haha 2