Jump to content

Woke madness


Shy Talk
 Share

Recommended Posts

mmm can I have an aubergine quiche and a soy latte, ploiyse

 

 

 

I'm just taking this piss here and throwing this old classic in for the sake of it..need more humour in our lives. The Blood Hound Gang would be censored these days, especially this song with this clip.

 

I wish I was Queer so I could get Chicks.

 

 

The lyrics are incredible - to be treasured for all of time.

 

mmm If your ass is a Chinese restaurant I'll have the poo-poo platter

My friend Jerry Vandergrift kissed me in Home Ec. class
Later in the afternoon some jarheads in the locker room kicked my ass
I said guys I'm like you I like Monster Trucks too
Want to see how many push-ups I can do?
I just wish I was queer so I could get chicks
 
Chicks dig guys that are
Queer guys that don't dig
Chicks that don't dig guys like me
See I'm not queer I'm too ugly

But if I were handsome just imagine how great it would be
Incognito as gay though but not actually that way though pseudo homo 
Phony
Maybe it's a stupid theory or maybe just stupidity
But if I was a queerbee in the fashion industry
Scoring with a super model would be easy
 
'Cause 'super model' means voluptuous but is also is synonymous with 'Super dumb'
Ya see I'd be a good listener so she'd treat me like a sister and soon I'd become
That trusted friend that cares that rubs her back and braids her hair
No it wouldn't be a week before I'm in her underwear
I wish I was queer so I could get chicks

Doesn't matter what I'm packin' in my denim it's what's in my genes
The only smoked meat the only sausage I would eat is made by Jimmy Dean
See I'm not to keen on the smell of Vaseline
No I'm not Princess Di and I don't want to be a queen
I wish I was queer so I could get chicks

Anyway if I were gay I'd have to change my name to Dirk or Lewis
Hang out with my mom's hair stylist his name is Kip he's got a lisp
He talks like this
And wear my mother's lingerie learn the songs of Broadway
And appreciate Depeche Mode and avant garde ballet
I wish I was queer so I could get chicks

Chicks dig guys that are
Queer guys that don't dig
Chicks that don't dig guys like me
See I'm not queer I'm too ugly
And I don't shave my heiny
Don't shave my heiny
See I'm not queer I'm too uglyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

mmm can I have an aubergine quiche and a soy latte, ploiyse

 

 

 

I'm just taking this piss here and throwing this old classic in for the sake of it..need more humour in our lives. The Blood Hound Gang would be censored these days, especially this song with this clip.

 

I wish I was Queer so I could get Chicks.

 

 

The lyrics are incredible - to be treasured for all of time.

 

mmm If your ass is a Chinese restaurant I'll have the poo-poo platter

My friend Jerry Vandergrift kissed me in Home Ec. class
Later in the afternoon some jarheads in the locker room kicked my ass
I said guys I'm like you I like Monster Trucks too
Want to see how many push-ups I can do?
I just wish I was queer so I could get chicks
 
Chicks dig guys that are
Queer guys that don't dig
Chicks that don't dig guys like me
See I'm not queer I'm too ugly

But if I were handsome just imagine how great it would be
Incognito as gay though but not actually that way though pseudo homo 
Phony
Maybe it's a stupid theory or maybe just stupidity
But if I was a queerbee in the fashion industry
Scoring with a super model would be easy
 
'Cause 'super model' means voluptuous but is also is synonymous with 'Super dumb'
Ya see I'd be a good listener so she'd treat me like a sister and soon I'd become
That trusted friend that cares that rubs her back and braids her hair
No it wouldn't be a week before I'm in her underwear
I wish I was queer so I could get chicks

Doesn't matter what I'm packin' in my denim it's what's in my genes
The only smoked meat the only sausage I would eat is made by Jimmy Dean
See I'm not to keen on the smell of Vaseline
No I'm not Princess Di and I don't want to be a queen
I wish I was queer so I could get chicks

Anyway if I were gay I'd have to change my name to Dirk or Lewis
Hang out with my mom's hair stylist his name is Kip he's got a lisp
He talks like this
And wear my mother's lingerie learn the songs of Broadway
And appreciate Depeche Mode and avant garde ballet
I wish I was queer so I could get chicks

Chicks dig guys that are
Queer guys that don't dig
Chicks that don't dig guys like me
See I'm not queer I'm too ugly
And I don't shave my heiny
Don't shave my heiny
See I'm not queer I'm too uglyyyyyyyyyyyy
 

when woke madness in America was in its infancy and university students were just starting to cry..... then along came the cry closets... but instead of going deep into Narnia to enjoy fantasy land, they grew up and got jobs and now forcing us to share in their mental instability, hideous hair and constant kvetching of faux-tears. 

 

image.png.8b211b3fb90008df511a8db2a68eba05.png

 

image.png.96d0c064ef1dd13f2288d247788c645b.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2021 at 11:18 PM, RobSS said:

 

You appear to be agreeing that it's not the Jews who are controlling the narrative, but rather a shadowy group of people who are controlling a considerable number of Jews, but not all Jews, by allowing some to get near to the top of the power structure. You said, "Right now in the media Jews are being very heavily targeted and things done in their name but it's not really Jews doing this at large."

 

 

 

They are and they aren't. Everything is complicated. The left love it when you tightly couple Jews and controlling the narrative too much because then if you can kick out even just one Jew from that then you can also kick out the narrative being controlled in the minds of the casual observer.

 

Various Jewish lobbies can be formidable I can agree but the thing is to understand is that I've been in the position of controlling the narrative as well, I've helped fabricate news stories and things like that as an insider and I've helped them ripped of parents, that's easy, key word, children as young as, never use yo, that's a paedo search term, feminists, blacks, whites, left, right, conservatives, socialists, cummonists Harrises, Jews, etc.

 

When you're in the fucking them all over team it's super inclusive, Jews aren't excluded. We fuck them over and use them against themselves all the time. They're a prime juicy target too in a position to do the same to many others. You game them you game everyone they games, their big assed audiences and all those other big numbers they love to accrue.

 

Dude, you're helping me do my job painting some big fat juicy delicious targets man my manager is going to give me megabucks for this gold vein.

 

What I'm saying is you don't even know the half of it. Some Jews manipulate but they are entirely manipulated and that's why we do it.

Edited by DoTheScience
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DoTheScience said:

 

They are and they aren't. Everything is complicated. The left love it when you tightly couple Jews and controlling the narrative too much because then if you can kick out even just one Jew from that then you can also kick out the narrative being controlled in the minds of the casual observer.

 

Various Jewish lobbies can be formidable I can agree but the thing is to understand is that I've been in the position of controlling the narrative as well, I've helped fabricate news stories and things like that as an insider and I've helped them ripped of parents, that's easy, key word, children as young as, never use yo, that's a paedo search term, feminists, blacks, whites, left, right, conservatives, socialists, cummonists Harrises, Jews, etc.

 

When you're in the fucking them all over team it's super inclusive, Jews aren't excluded. We fuck them over and use them against themselves all the time. They're a prime juicy target too in a position to do the same to many others. You game them you game everyone they games, their big assed audiences and all those other big numbers they love to accrue.

 

Dude, you're helping me do my job painting some big fat juicy delicious targets man my manager is going to give me megabucks for this gold vein.

 

What I'm saying is you don't even know the half of it. Some Jews manipulate but they are entirely manipulated and that's why we do it.

 

Yes, it it is a complex picture. Some Jews control, some are controlled, but yet, other Jews have absolutely no interest in religion, the occult, politics or institutional ways of life and controlling other people. The real treasure is to be found within as everything 'out there' unravels. The book has already been written, including the ending, and we are merely making the film.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Yes, it it is a complex picture. Some Jews control, some are controlled, but yet, other Jews have absolutely no interest in religion, the occult, politics or institutional ways of life and controlling other people. The real treasure is to be found within as everything 'out there' unravels. The book has already been written, including the ending, and we are merely making the film.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Though Jews have a higher IQ on average remember that we massively out number them and have more high IQ people. That said, Jews, the cult of ancestry turned into the cult of bookworms and history worship embellished as it is they had to make it more interesting to remember do appreciate intelligence.

 

They're riding the rapids like us. I understand the dangers that come with capability where sometimes more intelligence just means more able to do harm if you wish to do so, including to yourself even if you don't, double edged blade.

 

My IQ is higher than most Jews and I see them being played all the time. Like pieces on the board. Often played against us. Sometimes themselves and sometimes their masters. Most times I don't know.

 

Either way I see them as good potential allies, despite knowing all their fouls. I'm British so we know how Judaic extremists got their own way with us in Israel with terrorism, their equivalent of ISIS, which was the spark for a legacy of Islam then taking up the same methodology of terrorism after seeing it works against us. That's by no means an approval of Islamic ideology or terrorism. First and foremost you must answer for yourself.

 

When you're smart you know a lot of things, you have dirt on everyone including yourself so your judgement is more reasonable.

 

The way most approach this topic is Jews this Jews that find a non-Jew to talk dirt behind their back. The way I talk, Jews present or not, it brings them to the table. Only a coward doesn't face their enemy up front.

 

If we're talking about Jews then we want them here to represent. That's the process. Have to represent everyone. Don't be like the left though saying they as white represent a black because they have some black friends.

 

We can talk among ourselves about Jews to no end but if we want to take this further bring them to the table, bring them here, let them take part in this conversation. Give them the right to be right and wrong like everyone else.

 

Though I guess being insular isn't always good. Jews too have to get out of the house/synagogue more. We can't speak for Jews. Even a single Jew can't. Talking among ourselves is pointless really. At some point all information that's shared can be then it just becomes a rumour mill where all new information is invented.

 

You have non-Jewish people telling others in that category about Jews and so on. Me? If there's something I don't know and Jews are the ones with the real answer I'll just walking into a Synagogue and say yo, I heard you want to wipe us out, is that true?

 

I think if someone is too afraid to come up to Jews with their concerns relating to them either they have no backbone, are disingenuous or actually anti-semitic among other more fringe and unlikely possibilities.

 

I guess Jews being a minority or properly put rare is frustrating. You can't interface with them quite often to share. They're sort of a thing over there out of reach but then you're not out of reach of some of them.

 

the problem here isn't that I'm a thinker or a speaker but that most people don't have the guts to just say what's bothering them straight up. You're your own first enemy. Start there before moving onto Jews.

 

If you want someone to take on the Jews that's for me. that's what I'm paid for, to work out how to give them orders. Adolf Hitler made that really easy especially when leftists hire me. All I have to do is somehow associate the choice I don't want them to take with the Holocaust or Hitler or something. Jews fall to the most basic manipulation technique, find what they're scared of, then just always say do what I want or it's that.

 

Jews are easy. Not their women. They made that hard. I'm not going to cut my skin to share my genius seed with you. Their succulent brains on the other hand...

Edited by DoTheScience
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jews make really great music and things, many forms of entertainment but what I want is a top of the charts single song called I'd give up my foreskin for a Jew girl if only I had a high enough IQ"!

 

Jews aren't the only ones who can entertain. They're on a quest for good hosts and boy can us British entertain which is why I think we have a better relationship with them.

 

Britain, a fortress island with a great moot and so few visitors to entertain, so we had to put it all in and make the most. Thus a new god was born.

 

These days though it's too much too much there's no more to be made out of this. We like minorities (visitors) until you say they're the new majority.

 

Any Jews who want a bit of my blood I might let you cut it off for one of your virgin scamps and then I'll circumcise her the same blood for blood when I break her hymen but no dye remember though all Hollywood is all Jews now all Jews are Hollywood. Even when I've got wood.

 

Jews make me laugh, we talk about skin colour and stuff but for them it was about having skin in the game and giving it up from the start, looking around the body and finding a piece of skin they could mutate rather than being an immutable characteristic.

 

Jews the ultimate hagglers I love them. I know how this happened. "But I can't change my skin."

 

The Jew, but what about that skin? I love it. It's amazing.

 

You know though it's really bad. Jews are like us British, self depreciating. Shedding that skin like the snake...

 

You think you're special because you're white. You're not the 140/150 IQ white though like me you base yourself upon. Now I've shown you. We can still be friends though. Being gifted as the biggest smart ass also means being the biggest idiot.

 

God's rule is that the smarter you are the stupider you are.

Edited by DoTheScience
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyway you have to love those Jewish scampy ladies right, the untapped, swaying in the winds, then the winds stop, they're still swaying and then you're like ah ha could have fooled me, got you! When they're fresh boy do they hop around!

Edited by DoTheScience
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DoTheScience said:

We can talk among ourselves about Jews to no end but if we want to take this further bring them to the table, bring them here, let them take part in this conversation. Give them the right to be right and wrong like everyone else.

 

we're not talking about jews, we are talking about dark occultists such as the SABBATEANS

 

The dark occultists are using LURIANIC KABBALAH. The conspiracy is an occult conspiracy at its core.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

we're not talking about jews, we are talking about dark occultists such as the SABBATEANS

 

The dark occultists are using LURIANIC KABBALAH. The conspiracy is an occult conspiracy at its core.

Easy solution. Destroy all that's unseen. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

i don't understand what you are saying?

Understanding can only truly blossom from within. Either you have it  when you reach into your bag to check your inventory or you don't. From what I understand the Lurianic is just yet another coping mechanism for finding themselves in a new land but with old scrolls or rather old maps (out of date).

 

It's yet another continuation of the lost cause trying to imagine what might have been and was then trying to understand that before even understanding what is now or to come. It's easy to understand a realm where these is nothing and you can then yourself create something within the bound of your comprehension on a misguided tour away from what needs to be understood in the quest to understand.

 

I guess we at least have FF7 to thank from this so that's something. It's still defective and Satanic though. The debate is interesting about good and evil, also if God is all powerful and knows everything then how can we be judged in the end if really it's all down to us but it's just an escape from acknowledging what we have, the gift and then asking ourselves what to do with it. Things are meant to move forward not back.

 

These religious pursuits are in their own way anti-theist. It's like that sexual fetish, unbirth or something.

Edited by DoTheScience
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The UK government has lost control of its woke civil service

Frank Furedi

is an author and social commentator. He is an emeritus professor of sociology at the University of Kent in Canterbury. Author of How Fear Works: The Culture of Fear in the 21st Century. Follow him on Twitter @Furedibyte

10 Nov, 2021 08:55
Alarming reports of the extent of the influence of LGBTQ+ group Stonewall at government departments – seemingly without the knowledge of ministers – beg the question: Who’s actually running the British state?

Is it ineptitude or cowardice that has led to a situation where the UK government has lost control over a civil service that is quietly getting on with the project of turning the British state into a woke cultural institution?

The LGBTQ+ lobby group Stonewall is as woke as it gets. And yet despite its illiberal reputation for advocating the policing of language and demanding the usage of pronouns, it is busy re-engineering the culture of the civil service.

Outwardly, members of the British Government oppose the use of the advocacy group Stonewall to train members of public bodies to become fully fledged supporters of transgender ideology. Yet, we now hear, officials at the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office signed up to become members of Stonewall’s workplace Diversity Champions scheme – designed to encourage so-called “workplace inclusivity” – behind the back of ministers.

Back in June, the then-foreign secretary, Dominic Raab, did not have a clue that his senior officials had opted to sign up to Stonewall’s training programme. It seems that the officials responsible for importing the group’s insidious training schemes are a law unto themselves.

Last month, Nancy Kelley, the chief executive of Stonewall, was invited to a Foreign Office event without the knowledge of Liz Truss, the current foreign secretary. It appears that as far as some senior officials are concerned, the practice of civil service accountability to ministers has become a relic of the past.

That the elected ministers are kept in the dark about the activities of Stonewall is bad enough. However, what’s even more worrying is that some are evidently quite indifferent about who trains and educates their civil servants. Consequently, the British civil service is being systematically ‘re-educated’ to accept the values, language and practices associated with movements promoting the cultural politics of identity.

For example, transgenderism is fast becoming institutionalised in the Ministry of Defence (MoD). Recently it was reported that officials there have been instructed to declare their preferred gender pronouns.

It should not come as a surprise that a MoD civil servant serves as a trustee of Stonewall. The civil servant, Dunni Alao, was described by The Times as a “fierce proponent” of Stonewall.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/539802-uk-government-stonewall-civil-service/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ex-BBC journalist tells RT who dominates world news

9 Nov, 2021 09:14
Robin Aitken says there is an “acceptable and polite” view of world events which is dominated by media liberals. The former BBC employee warns that we must all be wary of the “hidden persuaders” that operate in all forms of news.

Speaking to RT, former BBC journalist Robin Aitken said that media consumers in the West don’t always get a fair picture of what is happening around the world due to the presence of the liberal agenda behind much Western reporting. 

“You’ve got a media culture in Britain, but this extends into other Western countries as well, where there is an acceptable and polite view of world events which is dominated by media liberals,” Aikten stated.

The journalist-turned-author contended that this was very clear when it came to former US President Donald Trump, noting that there was “unanimity” in Britain’s mainstream media that Trump was a “bad thing and a bad man.” 

In a similar vein, Aikten suggested that there is a general anti-Russian atmosphere in the British media. As a result, he argued, people in the UK are exposed to a very one-sided view of events in and about Russia. 

Aikten, who left the British public broadcaster in 2007, warned that we should all be “sceptical of the hidden persuaders” that operate in the media. He noted that the uninitiated, or those unfamiliar with the way media works, should be aware that news bias is about the “selection of stories which you carry” rather than their content specifically. 

Expanding his point, he said that there are thousands of newsworthy events happening around the world every day and urged people to question why some stories are reported, and why others are not. “It’s because journalists have made a selection of stories for presentation to their audience,” he contended. 

Speaking more specifically about the BBC, Aikten contended that it was probably difficult to speak out on some issues due to a cohesive and occasionally coercive internal culture, particularly on issues relating to LGBTQ policy. He noted that a member of staff would be well advised to keep their issues to themselves on the matter.

 He said it was particularly concerning that an organization such as the Stonewall lobby group, which he argued takes a very different view on transgender rights to the rest of the population, should not be embedded within the public broadcaster. Aikten suggested it was even “dangerous” for internal staff organisations or mechanisms, such as those brought in by Stonewall, to be used to impact the BBC’s output, adding that such a situation jeopardizes its credo of impartiality. 

https://www.rt.com/uk/539738-bbc-aitken-russia-views-liberal/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I feel sorry for the man who, after reading the daily newspaper, goes to bed believing he knows something of what's going on in the world." (Henry Louis Mencken, 1880-1956, prominent newspaperman, book reviewer, and political commentator of his day)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

"Things like voice chat not being implemented for launch, now confirmed by the developers, this is of course to keep you safe while playing online so you don't have to hear someone talking shit over the mic. DICE has opted to keep you safe, in an M rated game, over promoting actual teamwork in a squad based large scale FPS. Let that sink in for just one second."

 

Edit: Why can't people just mute other players mics if they don't like what they're saying? This nanny stuff is a joke, especially in a game that is supposed to be for mature players. Old BF games were literally designed around teamwork and communication, and now they mess with the games identity? The game is in such a broken state, I have to wonder if they're just trolling young mens escapism.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2021 at 11:06 PM, Firebird said:

A “non-binary” associate professor at Old Dominion University has called for the “stigma” of pedophilia to be ‘delegitimized’.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/non-binary-assistant-professor-calls-for-pedophilia-to-be-delegitimized/

 

Its been coming for a while.

 

They prefer MAP.

 

The next generation raised on the normalization of rainbow drag queens and "free to love and "BE" who you want" [sexualities/genders] will legalize these things.

It's the last taboo.

Mark Collet says it best in 7mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3jCGymqwQQu7/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2021 at 10:06 AM, Firebird said:

A “non-binary” associate professor at Old Dominion University has called for the “stigma” of pedophilia to be ‘delegitimized’.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/non-binary-assistant-professor-calls-for-pedophilia-to-be-delegitimized/

 

 

well that's interesting because a while back i said:

 

On 11/2/2021 at 12:56 AM, Macnamara said:

people delude themselves......the people on the whole woke-globalist-feelgood bandwagon don't want to believe that the royal family are heavily connected to satanic pedophile rings because as we can see with cop 26 right now they are one of the figureheads of the whole globalist movement

....but.....if andrew is saying his accuser was part of epsteins operation then that is an admission that andrew was always aware of the illegal side of epsteins life

the only way they can get themselves out of this now is to try and normalise pedophilia and hope that the woke normies go along with it

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...