Woke madness

Shy Talk

VERDICT

Missing context. Biden made this hand gesture while saying corporations pay “zero cents”, in response to a question about tax rates.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They factchecked it due to:

"A hand gesture U.S. president Joe Biden made during a CNN town hall in Baltimore on Oct. 21 was in reference to corporations not paying taxes. Some social media users are isolating a screenshot of the moment from this context to claim it resembles a white supremacist symbol."

....."There is no indication his gesture was in any way connected with white power. A transcript of the event is viewable on CNN’s website"

and look who the 'social media users' they reference in their FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This article is from thedailystormer but its not ott muh white supreme pizza nazi and I thinks a fkn good take on our clown world so I'm sharing here.

We all knew it was coming...

Amazon’s The Lord of the Rings Features Black and Maori Hobbits, Empowered Females

meme-lord-of-the-rings-blacks-1-618x979.jpeg

October 14, 2021

Get your screaming Soyjak faces ready, kids.

This is going to be EPIC.

NME:

The Lord Of The Rings star Lenny Henry has revealed the forthcoming Amazon TV series will be more diverse than the Peter Jackson movies.

The award-winning actor is set to play a hobbit, who is part of an indigenous tribe, in the show.

The forthcoming series is based on JRR Tolkien’s book The Silmarillion.

“What’s notable about this run of the books, it’s a prequel to the age that we’ve seen in the films and books,” he told BBC Radio 4.

“It’s about the early days of the Shire and of Tolkien’s environment, so we’re an indigenous population of Harfoots, we’re hobbits but we’re called Harfoots. We’re multi-cultural, we’re a tribe not a race, so there are Black, Asian and brown, even Maori types within it.

Lenny Henry

The actor, who confirmed that he was joining the series in 2020, also said there is stronger female representation as well, with Morfydd Clark one of the leading stars previously confirmed for the show.

There’s a very strong female presence in this, there are going to be female heroes in this evocation of the story, and there are going to be little people as usual,” he added.

Basically, the problem is, The Lord of the Rings, a saga created by an evil white man, is just as racist as something like The Jungle Book.

We have to ask why it is that we keep recreating these white supremacist stories instead of just using stories written by people of color.

What about all that colored people’s literature?

Like, uh… Maya Angelou or whatever the crap. Some kind of colored people stuff.

Why doesn’t Amazon want to film that?

meme-orc-motives-unclear-1-618x557.jpeg

meme-orcs-uruks-race-crime-1-618x300.jpeg

meme-orcs-uruks-race-crime-1-1-618x613.jpeg

meme-hobbitses-gollum-jews-1-618x717.jpeg

meme-mordor-refugees-1-618x348.jpeg

meme-new-gondorians-orcs-1-618x901.png

meme-orc-sauron-peace-1-618x348.png

meme-orcs-far-right-immigration-asylum-seekers-1-618x347.jpeg

meme-orcs-immigration-race-1-618x585.jpeg

meme-shire-refugees-1-618x546.jpeg

meme-shire-spectre-1-618x317.jpeg

meme-orcs-rivendell-racism-1-618x436.jpeg

The thing is it's not being hyperbolic

Lord of the Rings Show's Hobbits Won't Be All White Like in the Movies

Amazon's upcoming Lord of the Rings TV show will feature more diverse Hobbits according to British actor Lenny Henry, who will appear in the series.

Now, one of the stars of the show, British comedian Sir Lenny Henry, has praised the additional diversity in the show, with the inclusion of black hobbits.

While characters like Frodo and Sam will always be beloved by fans, it will be a fresh change of pace to see more diversity in such a popular setting like Middle Earth. Regardless of what Amazon does, their show will likely be criticized if it strays away too much from Jackson's vision, but focusing more on diversity and female empowerment should be a welcome change to Lord of the Rings.

https://screenrant.com/lord-rings-show-diverse-hobbits-not-white/

The Tolkien Estate has the Lore wrapped up in legalese to protect the Masterpieces from such abominations so what have they done to get around it? I didnt read the whole article but it would seem just make the whole thing up! ahaha

A JRR Tolkien expert working on Amazon’s forthcoming multi-series adaptation of The Lord of the Rings has claimed that the retail and streaming giant has been refused permission by the estate to use the bulk of the book’s plot.

In November 2017, Amazon beat Netflix to a $250m (£207m) deal with the Tolkien estate, HarperCollins and Warner Bros to acquire the rights to the fantasy story, and is reportedly spending around $1bn on the adaptation. Details were scarce in the announcement, but Sharon Tal Yguado, Amazon’s head of scripted programming, then promised “a new epic journey in Middle-earth”.

Tolkien scholar Tom Shippey, who is supervising the show’s development, told German fansite Deutsche Tolkien that the estate has refused to allow the series to be set during any period other than the Second Age of Middle-earth. This means Amazon’s adaptation will not cross over at all with events from the Third Age, which were dramatised in Peter Jackson’s Oscar-winning trilogy in which the hobbit Frodo Baggins journeys to destroy the One Ring.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/aug/09/amazons-new-lord-of-the-rings-cannot-use-much-of-tolkiens-plot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2021 at 10:13 AM, Macnamara said:

St Andrews University students' fury as they are told they must 'pass' diversity and consent modules BEFORE they can begin studies - and are marked wrong if they don't accept their 'personal guilt'

• The institution in Scotland reportedly said students had to accept 'personal guilt'
  • They 'pass' by giving certain answers to compulsory questions on the subjects
  • The university said they were requested by students years ago and denied the recent reports
  • It comes as a raft of schools and companies bow to pressure to run the schemes
  • Britons are forced into courses on anti-bullying, anti-racism and climate change

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 02:19 EDT, 1 October 2021 | Updated: 04:45 EDT, 1 October 2021

question in the tests reportedly says: 'Does equality mean treating everyone the same?'

But students who put yes are sent the message: 'That's not right, in fact equality may mean treating people differently and in a way that is appropriate to their needs so that they have fair outcomes and equal opportunity.'

One student blasted the move, saying it forces them to agree with claims that contradict academic free speech.

She told the Times: 'I wasn't happy with it, effectively you had to agree with what they're saying and these statements weren't factual things, these were opinions.'

48629523-10048411-image-a-9_163306769888

Pictured: Vice Chancellor Professor Sally Mapstone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10048411/Students-St-Andrews-told-pass-diversity-consent-modules-start.html

(from 28/08)

𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 '𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲-𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱' 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗕𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗼 '𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗲' 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 -

Scotland; a country that is 96% white, part of the United Kingdom, the first nation in the history of human civilization to start advocating for, and eventually legislate international abolition.

Is this what Mel Gibson died for?

After all of these years, it is amazing to finally see Scotland beginning the decolonization process.

But they’re going to have to put in the work...

image.png.2a14cc801b9f2da8e05f6ce1c813e392.png

image.png.1302d103ca802be11af7d4b13f9cd02e.png

White fragility is the big risk we face.

White people show their fragility as soon as you tell them they’re being replaced in their own countries and that they must submit or they will be punished.

They are so fragile that they don’t accept it, and this leads to even more racism

Student Sophia Corcoran takes a look at the issues engaging students in Britain's universities. This week she focuses on sports sessions she says for students of colour only: “It was true. Surrey Students’ Union wanted to host black-only netball and dodgeball sessions. That is racial segregation and should be illegal.”

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

White fragility is the big risk we face.

White people show their fragility as soon as you tell them they’re being replaced in their own countries and that they must submit or they will be punished.

They are so fragile that they don’t accept it, and this leads to even more racism

Using this logic, does that mean albinos are the most racist people on the planet?

From Breitbart:

Florida School Board Member Accompanies Elementary School Children on Field Trip to Gay Bar

From the story:

A Florida school board member reportedly accompanied elementary school students on a field trip to a gay bar.

“I was SO honored to be invited to chaperone Wilton Manors Elementary’s field trip to the incredible Rosie’s!” Broward County School Board member Sarah Leonardi wrote in a Facebook post, reported by Fox News. “The students and I had a fun walk over and learned a lot about our community! A huge thank you to Rosie’s Bar and Grill for hosting this special field trip every year!”

Just imagine if they had taken those kids to a Hooters.

Listed below are just a few of the items they have on their "family friendly" menu:

ANITA MOJITO
A sexy Cuban temptress, this juicy burger is drenched in Mojo, topped with Swiss cheese, shaved ham, sliced pickles, and creamy Dijon mustard aioli.
$15.95

HELLENA BUN
Tossed in Rosie’s own “Smack My Cheeks and Make ‘em Rosy” sauce, with crumbled blue cheese and fried jalapeños.
$14.50

MILEY HIGHCLUB
Swiss cheese, bacon, fresh avocado and Rosie’s herb mayo.
$14.95

YOUNG RANCH HAND
Freshly grilled chicken breast topped with Swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing on a toasted brioche roll. Try it simply grilled or Cajun dusted.
$12.95

14 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Listed below are just a few of the items they have on their "family friendly" menu:

ANITA MOJITO
A sexy Cuban temptress, this juicy burger is drenched in Mojo, topped with Swiss cheese, shaved ham, sliced pickles, and creamy Dijon mustard aioli.
$15.95

HELLENA BUN
Tossed in Rosie’s own “Smack My Cheeks and Make ‘em Rosy” sauce, with crumbled blue cheese and fried jalapeños.
$14.50

MILEY HIGHCLUB
Swiss cheese, bacon, fresh avocado and Rosie’s herb mayo.
$14.95

YOUNG RANCH HAND
Freshly grilled chicken breast topped with Swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing on a toasted brioche roll. Try it simply grilled or Cajun dusted.
$12.95

smacks a little of pedophilia.....definately doesn't sit right

Digital Weimar.

Jokes aside, I guess true Weimar levels would have her whoring out before age 10.

gfddf.jpg

I think TPTB have found society's weak point, it's coomers.

I will not take the vax.

I will not eat the bugs.

I will not jerk it to OnlyFans harlots in the pod.

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Unfortunately, there are racists in all races, just like there are  swindlers and fraudsters in every race. Beware of them and don't become like them. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Unfortunately, there are racists in all races, just like there are  swindlers and fraudsters in every race. Beware of them and don't become like them. 

I dont need you telling me not to "become" a racist thank you very much. I believe we have been through this before.

Please don't feel so inclined to take it upon your enlightened self and share your own opinions about "how/what/I/should/shouldn't be/become/not become" personally again. 

Just think it to yourself if you must. Cheers.

and FYI - this is not racism. Get with the picture. I'm not even saying or implying it is by putting it in this thread.

To get this far is the result of destructive Marxist "Critical Theories" from the Frankfurt School (known as Cultural Marxism) being subversively taught to several generations of children. It's now clear as mud for anyone who has eyes to see. A more modern rebranding of part of it sometimes spoken of as "intersectionality"

image.jpeg.e44e7fe90c588222f80f90640c516206.jpeg

image.png.72e1d1868c5963f65c048dd6a394b8cd.png

image.jpeg.9f3b2fa3a34ab6586ce23fda3c3296b0.jpeg

image.png.e2f217f97fc949546ed2b12cc14625b2.png

If you had taken in and processed the past few pages of this thread you would know this as it was discussed at length not so long ago. Instead of going back I'll repost this short 7min clip for you to watch here.

What is Cultural Marxism

Furthermore pages back I posted this link 

https://newdiscourses.com/translations-from-the-wokish/

I'll let James Lindsey himself explain in a few very short 2min clips:

Whiteness

Critical Race Theory

Equity

Inclusion

AntiRacism

Heads up, I'm not pushing this on you to make you believe it or anything like that, just so we're clear. But if you come back to refute it by saying its "Satan doing his deceiving" or something like that - which you're perfectly entitled to do of course,  I'm unfortunately not going to reply or take it seriously because this guys an actual academic and does lectures all over the US and on news shows... so your break down saying he's wrong some how isn't going to cut it. Nothing personal.

Finally, just some of your medicine before we sign off because I don't feel our discussions on these topics have ever generated anything constructive for each other or the forum as a whole..

Don't let the powers gaslight you into thinking its a far-right anti-Semitic conspiracy theory (wiki) or something like that- Its intention was and is to destroy Western Civilization from within and evil people have been working on it for almost 100 years now and now so full of hubris they no longer feel the need to hide so are fully open about it.

I'll leave us with this quote, I truly believe and hope we can all can take some inspiration from him - the Woke Sniffer-in-Chief himself 

biden-inspiration.png.7d69f6d6809c04afa403649b2db6abf6.png

Edited by skitzorat
added intersectionality

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I dont need you telling me not to "become" a racist thank you very much. I believe we have been through this before.

Please don't feel so inclined to take it upon your enlightened self and share your own opinions about "how/what/I/should/shouldn't be/become/not become" personally again. 

Just think it to yourself if you must. Cheers.

and FYI - this is not racism. Get with the picture. I'm not even saying or implying it is by putting it in this thread.

I wasn't referring to you personalty, I was using the word "you" in the widest general sense, although I agree it's an example of Cultural Marxism, I disagree that what she was saying wasn't racist. She wanted the white person to feel uncomfortable in the presence of black people. She wants people to react negatively to others based on the colour of their skin. That is racism.

Edited by RobSS

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I'll let James Lindsey himself explain in a few very short 2min clips:

Whiteness

Thanks for posting the video but I don't agree that things like punctuality, dependability and trying to get the right idea in mathematics are the exclusive benefits of country-club whiteness that are, to use James Lindsey's own words, "an exclusive country club status that white people have set up for the top levels of society."

Since when were things like punctuality and dependability exclusive to white people? He sounds as far-out as woke academics. Sounds like the other side of the wokeness coin.

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Finally, just some of your medicine before we sign off because I don't feel our discussions on these topics have ever generated anything constructive for each other or the forum as a whole..

Don't let the powers gaslight you into thinking its a far-right anti-Semitic conspiracy theory (wiki) or something like that- Its intention was and is to destroy Western Civilization from within and evil people have been working on it for almost 100 years now and now so full of hubris they no longer feel the need to hide so are fully open about it.

I'll leave us now with this quote, I truly believe and hope we can all can take some inspiration from him - the Woke Sniffer-in-Chief himself 

The cabal's agenda is about much more than destroying Western civilisation, it's about destroying what it is to be human.

Edited by RobSS

7 minutes ago, RobSS said:

but I don't agree that things like punctuality, dependability and trying to get the right idea in mathematics are the exclusive benefits of country-club whiteness that are, to use James Lindsey's own words, "an exclusive country club status that white people have set up for the top levels of society."

Since when were things like punctuality and dependability exclusive to white people? He sounds as far-out as woke academics. Sounds like the other side of the wokeness coin.

These are not HIS theories so cannot be "another side of a wokeness coin"

He's explaining THEIR idea of it - its not even "his take" or spin on it, its purely a 'laymans' explanation for us to understand it from their academic journals.

Maths/Punctuality/dependability? Since when is it exclusively a white mans country club you ask?

Since the people who created the dogma decided it was so.

See "work ethic" and "time" below 

Maths

Focusing on the correct answer in maths ‘is racist’

Ben Hoyle, Los Angeles
Thursday May 20 2021, 12.01am BST, The TimesEducationalists in California believe that teaching methods perpetuate discrimination
Educationalists in California believe that teaching methods perpetuate discrimination
R_MACKAY/GETTY IMAGES
There is a new frontier in the war on racism: maths.

In California a state education panel is to consider curriculum reforms designed to support “equitable” mathematics instruction for all six million schoolchildren outside the public sector. If approved, getting the “right answer” in a maths problem may no longer be a pupil’s main objective.

The framework sets out to tackle the ways that students’ “mathematics identities are shaped in part by a culture of societal and institutionalised racism”. It argues that this partly explains the history of underrepresentation of black, Hispanic and indigenous people, as well as women and low income students, in “mathematics and mathematics-related domains”.

Opponents of the attempt to root out “white supremacy” in maths argue that ethnic minority and low income students will be disproportionately harmed by accompanying proposals to cut back on algebra teaching.

The framework draws on a manual developed last year by educationalists in California. It claimed that maths teaching methods perpetuated racist discrimination and needed to be overhauled so that non-white pupils could “reclaim their mathematical ancestry”.

The indicators of “white supremacy culture in the mathematics classroom” identified by the guide included a focus on “getting the right answer” at the expense of understanding concepts and reasoning.
Teachers who uphold “the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity as well as fear of open conflict”, two characteristics of racist systems in organisations, according to the manual.

“If this framework spreads it could condemn a generation of children to irrelevance in science, technology, engineering and math fields, where the right answer is not a matter of opinion,” wrote James Robbins, a senior fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council, in USA Today.

Williamson Evers, a former assistant secretary of education under President Obama, wrote in The Wall Street Journal that “encouraging those gifted in math to shine will be a distant memory”.

https://archive.ph/m4VFS#selection-743.0-891.75

Obviously its fucking crazy.. but again.. this is the kind of stuff being taught to children and thus they turn into young adults like that girl tweet. Where they end up "critically analysing" everything [through the lens of race/gender/sexuality/oppressed group] to the point where she thinks its almost racist for a white guy to be comfortable around a black guy... its a mass psychosis of all of this evil shit.

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

These are not HIS theories so cannot be "another side of a wokeness coin"

He's explaining THEIR idea of it - its not even "his take" or spin on it, its purely a 'laymans' explanation for us to understand it from their academic journals.

Maths/Punctuality/dependability? Since when is it exclusively a white mans country club you ask?

Since the people who created the dogma decided it was so.

See "work ethic" and "time" below 

Maths

Focusing on the correct answer in maths ‘is racist’

Ben Hoyle, Los Angeles
Thursday May 20 2021, 12.01am BST, The TimesEducationalists in California believe that teaching methods perpetuate discrimination
Educationalists in California believe that teaching methods perpetuate discrimination
R_MACKAY/GETTY IMAGES
There is a new frontier in the war on racism: maths.

In California a state education panel is to consider curriculum reforms designed to support “equitable” mathematics instruction for all six million schoolchildren outside the public sector. If approved, getting the “right answer” in a maths problem may no longer be a pupil’s main objective.

The framework sets out to tackle the ways that students’ “mathematics identities are shaped in part by a culture of societal and institutionalised racism”. It argues that this partly explains the history of underrepresentation of black, Hispanic and indigenous people, as well as women and low income students, in “mathematics and mathematics-related domains”.

Opponents of the attempt to root out “white supremacy” in maths argue that ethnic minority and low income students will be disproportionately harmed by accompanying proposals to cut back on algebra teaching.

The framework draws on a manual developed last year by educationalists in California. It claimed that maths teaching methods perpetuated racist discrimination and needed to be overhauled so that non-white pupils could “reclaim their mathematical ancestry”.

The indicators of “white supremacy culture in the mathematics classroom” identified by the guide included a focus on “getting the right answer” at the expense of understanding concepts and reasoning.
Teachers who uphold “the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity as well as fear of open conflict”, two characteristics of racist systems in organisations, according to the manual.

“If this framework spreads it could condemn a generation of children to irrelevance in science, technology, engineering and math fields, where the right answer is not a matter of opinion,” wrote James Robbins, a senior fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council, in USA Today.

Williamson Evers, a former assistant secretary of education under President Obama, wrote in The Wall Street Journal that “encouraging those gifted in math to shine will be a distant memory”.

https://archive.ph/m4VFS#selection-743.0-891.75

Obviously its fucking crazy.. but again.. this is the kind of stuff being taught to children and thus they turn into young adults like that girl tweet. Where they end up "critically analysing" everything [through the lens of race/gender/sexuality/oppressed group] to the point where she thinks its almost racist for a white guy to be comfortable around a black guy... its a mass psychosis of all of this evil shit.

I completely disagree with you and I don't need reams of mental gymnastics to know that maths, punctuality and dependability are abilities and attributes that aren't the property of any one culture or race. The appear in any individuals who wish to practise them. They don't belong to an exclusive white only elite members' club.  I appreciate more and more why Rudolf Steiner was a critic of ethnonationalism, as he considered it to be an outmoded basis for social life and civic identity. Couldn't agree more going by what you've posted.

Edited by RobSS

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

I completely disagree with you and I don't need reams of mental gymnastics to know that maths, punctuality and dependability are abilities and attributes aren't attributes of any one culture or race.

dude. these are not my or James Lindsay's ideas to disagree with.

They're the critical theorists - take your mental gymnastics up with them - ask THEM why they think and espouse and teach children to think those attributes are synonymous with race/whites.

If it wasn't race and it was being looked at through the lens of a transperson instead (or minority or other oppressed group), the "maths" "punctionality" would be changed out to something the critical theorists believe relates to the norms of cis people and the process of analysing all of life's idiocies and minutiae would be intersected/torn apart/criticized from there....

.....its just never ending and normal non-institutionalized people cannot begin to imagine what it would be like to live like that.... IMO that's why theyre all so bitter and angry and have the crazy eyes...their entire lives from the moment they wake up and no doubt through their dreams is being pathologized.... 

...so they're demoralized and cant stand up to defend themselves, their community or country as it comes under attack....as Yuri Bezmenov said..

Break down of the entire Western civilization and society - Mission Accomplished. 

- This shit doesnt work in other cultures although theyve tried to push it, I believe its been rejected forth right.

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

dude. these are not my or James Lindsay's ideas to disagree with.

They're the critical theorists - take your mental gymnastics up with them - ask THEM why they think and espouse and teach children to think those attributes are synonymous with race/whites.

If it wasn't race and it was being looked at through the lens of a transperson instead (or minority or other oppressed group), the "maths" "punctionality" would be changed out to something the critical theorists believe relates to the norms of cis people and the process of analysing all of life's idiocies and minutiae would be intersected/torn apart/criticized from there....

.....its just never ending and normal non-institutionalized people cannot begin to imagine what it would be like to live like that.... IMO that's why theyre all so bitter and angry and have the crazy eyes...their entire lives from the moment they wake up and no doubt through their dreams is being pathologized.... 

...so they're demoralized and cant stand up to defend themselves, their community or country as it comes under attack....as Yuri Bezmenov said..

Break down of the entire Western civilization and society - Mission Accomplished. 

- This shit doesnt work in other cultures although theyve tried to push it, I believe its been rejected forth right.

Apologies, just rewatched James Lindsay's "Whiteness" video and he does say, near the beginning that he's quoting critical race theory. By the time I got to the bits about punctuality, I'd forgotten his brief intro and thought that's what he was advocating himself, so it's a relief to know that he's actually criticising these ideas, but anyhow, anyone can misunderstand something, which is why I was keen to reassure you that I wasn't referring to you yourself, when I used the word "you" in an earlier post. You misunderstood what I wrote but hopefully it's all cleared up now.

On 8/23/2021 at 2:54 PM, skitzorat said:

That took long enough!' Black ballerinas finally get shoes to match their skin

Ballet shoes have always been a pale peachy pink because it was assumed dancers were, too.

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2019/apr/01/pointe-shoes-black-ballet-ballerinas-dancers

Umm, no. they've always been pale peachy pink because EUROPEANS invented the dance - nothing was stopping anyone with more melanin in their skin from organising other colours... how much pandering does every aspect of European culture and society have to go through to be inclusive to every rainbow in the parade?! I'm running out of ribbons.

Is it our turn to scream f**king cultural appropriation??!!

Desecration and destruction of everything we've created that's beautiful!

Makes me so mad.

1min

https://odysee.com/@wayoftheworld:7/ghettoballet:b

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

At least we're not speaking Ger...

Primary school asks boys (and teachers) to wear skirts to class to 'promote equality
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10163303/Primary-school-asks-boys-teachers-wear-skirts-class-promote-equality.html

ddhhh.jpg

NNN = No Nut November

Edited by EnigmaticWorld