Woke madness

Shy Talk

The illegitimate regime occupying the White House is pretty woke. And Pissaki takes the cake as a the sniffer in chiefs pres. sec. with circling back.

Almost as transparent as the whataboutery which is strong in some on this forum.

This genuinely is where we are now in 2021...

Goodbye Uncle Ben, hello "Ben's Original".

Somebody somewhere thought this was a good idea. Hey Uncle Ben knew how to make great rice, so instead of championing a 'great black fella', lets remove his image from the brand and packaging because 'historic slavery' or some other colonialism 'woke' bullshittery.

IMG_20210922_202532.jpg.51ea77c1d259d5ee2b54f97a37f16425.jpg

The thing is, you bang it in the microwave for a couple of minutes, and its still great rice.

56 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Somebody somewhere thought this was a good idea. Hey Uncle Ben knew how to make great rice, so instead of championing a 'great black fella', lets remove his image from the brand and packaging because 'historic slavery' or some other colonialism 'woke' bullshittery.

The thing is, you bang it in the microwave for a couple of minutes, and its still great rice.

We've had the suggestion of cancelling classical music too grumpy. It's not about good ideas imho I think this isn't in good faith. 

We are seeing the complete distraction of everything we've known. Joy, art, beauty and nature. To me this seems a reality now.

I've said it before on here around 2009 maybe a little later we were getting on fine. Perhaps we were getting on too well so they started to try and divide us. Add the communists radically changing the Instutions along with unprecedented immigration the country is well on its way to destruction. 

When I joined a job last year we a section on diversity. Why it was good that we are "different". And then had to listen to childish analogies about how a bouquet of flowers and that if all the flowers were the same it'd be boring. Of course diversity of opinion wasn't up on that list just that diversity was good and diversity of people make the team better. 

The irony in this was the foreign people that had presumably just come here couldn't understand what was being said and held the rest back from learning about the role. 

And then there's the jokes and satire that British people and sometimes Europeans bond over so that we feel comfortable around each other. Now it's not like that. 

These people couldn't give a shit about racism. They are pervert control freaks who want to micro manage everything. This along with the politics behind climate change and the assumptions of people that everyone cares about this or that it is an established fact is lost. So I'm just left ripping my hair out seething whilst trying to earn a bit of Dosh. The countries fucked. 

15 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It's very strange isn't it?

Is it racist to show black people?

If it was a white guy.... like Uncle John no-one though think anything of it.

Banning a black face from food packaging might make sense in Nazi Germany.... but it doesn't make sense....unless perhaps it isn't supposed to.

Edited by Truthspoon

12 minutes ago, Firebird said:

It's getting more degenerate as time goes by, https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-woman-rips-down-subway-train-ads-promoting-communist-propaganda/

A lot of subliminal programming

I posted them vids in the Covid thread earlier. It's funny because I posted this a while back and said how much more of this are people going to tolerate.

On 9/11/2021 at 10:11 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

ps.jpg

Panvaxual.

Seriously though, how much more of this Weimar shit are normans going to tolerate?

Yes, total Weimar shit. How much will people take? The masses will take anything. They can be made in favour of sexualization of minors and of bestiality. It's step by step. Most people don't stop and ask ''Is this good? What direction are we taking as a society?'' They lack the capacity to ask these questions, many didn't ask questions with the plandemic or with vaccine mandates.

Edited by Firebird

2 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Yes, total Weimar shit. How much will people take? The masses will take anything.

Seems that way with the Western masses. Those that speak out are definitely a minority and dissent gets crushed.

It's concerning when it takes an Asian lady to do something.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seems that way with the Western masses. Those that speak out are definitely a minority and dissent gets crushed.

It's in a big city, how many white people do you think there are? And the ones that are still there, what do most of them believe? 😆

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And the masked goblins are probably thinking wow this lady is a bit mad. Nope it's you that is mad. 

In the words of Alex Jones she's got the fire of human liberty. 

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

I've been waiting for it... and they didn't disappoint...

Violent Melbourne protests are a brutal reminder of how bad toxic masculinity in this country really is

https://womensagenda.com.au/latest/violent-melbourne-protests-are-a-brutal-reminder-of-how-bad-toxic-masculinity-in-this-country-really-is/

'Protests are acceptable, but it’s the nature of these particular protests and the men at the core of them which are the problem.

'Thousands of enraged, frenzied men gathering in packs, egging each other on. Each presentation of extreme force more jubilant than the last.'

In the interest of balanced reporting, I'd like to point out that Tarla Lambert, who wrote this, is the publisher of Women's Agenda.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

The anti-woman rhetoric deserves its own thread the way things are escalating (again, DI predicted it years ago), but for now:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10029817/Fury-leading-medical-journal-describes-women-bodies-vaginas.html

Lancet lost all credibility since the rona..this is next level dystopian weirdness.

But see how women start on about misogyny & take it all an attack to femininity, when probably women writing the article. Its dehumanisation across the board.

Women are under attack no doubt like men are, so many these women support the far left agenda tho & really brought it on themselves...like blacks who support the Marxist freakshow.

Feminizing men & getting rid of women more like, as they wont need them.

main-qimg-6e34f142ceb2ce0fb1f8cc81d2f960

Edited by oddsnsods

42 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

The anti-woman rhetoric deserves its own thread the way things are escalating (again, DI predicted it years ago), but for now:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10029817/Fury-leading-medical-journal-describes-women-bodies-vaginas.html

I don't think there's an anti-woman rhetoric in general. Quite the reverse.

I'm disappointed with all those women sticking the Covid poison into adults, and now children.

The vast majority doing this are female nurses and not men.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Lancet lost all credibility since the rona..this is next level dystopian weirdness.

But see how women start on about misogyny & take it all an attack to femininity, when probably women writing the article. Its dehumanisation across the board.

Women are under attack no doubt like men are, so many these women support the far left agenda tho & really brought it on themselves...like blacks who support the Marxist freakshow.

Feminizing men & getting rid of women more like, as they wont need them.

main-qimg-6e34f142ceb2ce0fb1f8cc81d2f960

Is that photo-timeline definitely legit? Ha ha.

31 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Is that photo-timeline definitely legit? Ha ha.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGgmcY6kE1W0SFVQiYUBTimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEo9jn-zODuRxgb1rzNZeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjkjZtOBD14I0sFy5yHqN

They have pods I reckon or conjure up the little demons. In a Rosmaries baby kinda ritual.

I showed my ex all this, who loves the princess'esssss & she went into cognitive dissonance meltdown.😂

kate-mia-farrow.jpg

Royal-baby.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGgmcY6kE1W0SFVQiYUBTimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEo9jn-zODuRxgb1rzNZeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjkjZtOBD14I0sFy5yHqN

They have pods I reckon or conjure up the little demons. In a Rosmaries baby kinda ritual.

I showed my ex all this, who loves the princess'esssss & she went into cognitive dissonance meltdown.😂

kate-mia-farrow.jpg

Royal-baby.jpg

- Moonbump Fake Pregnant Bellies -

Our Moonbumps are used extensively for stage and screen performance, advertising and retail and, in many cases,
for strengthening emotional bonds as you move forward with a planned surrogacy or adoption.

silicone fake pregnant bellies

https://www.moonbump.com/

• Like 1