Jump to content

Woke madness


Shy Talk
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, skitzorat said:

 

This is really woke madness when we have to pull out random quotes out of a book written by an imprisoned Austrian painter about his struggle then misrepresent it and sprinkle some Jesus in.

 

In that quote he didn't say European man was a light of the world akin to Christ,

 

Please don't put words into my mouth. I didn't write that Hitler said "European man was a light of the world akin to Christ". You're building up straw man arguments, and there nothing woke about what I wrote. 

 

Just now, skitzorat said:

 

he said that they have created and almost single handily been responsible for the best scientific and technological advances in the world at the time, which is true.

 

 

But Hitler went on to say that, ""He is the Prometheus of mankind from whose bright forehead the divine spark of genius has sprung at all times".

 

All I'm pointing out is that what he's stating is NOT based on the Bible. It's based on his own occult belief system, which was witchcraft and the occult, no different to where the Synagogue of Satan got their beliefs from.

 

Just now, skitzorat said:

 

The only 'divine' reference was an allegory to the Greek titan who stole fire from Mt Olympus against Zeus' wishes and gave it to mankind which was the spark of humanities creativity and life as we know it.

 

Yes, the Ancient Pagan Mystery School tradition, which is the same source as Freemasonry and the aforementioned Synagogue of Satan. It's not from Jesus Christ.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

 

So where did Hitler's racial ideology come from? Was it inspired by Jesus Christ or occult spiritual psychobabble?

 

Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf:

 

"All the human culture, all the results of art, science, and technology that we see before us today, are almost exclusively the creative product of the Aryan. This very fact admits of the not unfounded inference that he alone was the founder of all higher humanity, therefore representing the prototype of all that we understand by the word "man." He is the Prometheus of mankind from whose bright forehead the divine spark of genius has sprung at all times.... Exclude him- -and perhaps after a few thousand years darkness will again descend on the earth, human culture will pass, and the world turn to a desert."

 

According to Hitler, the light of this world is not Jesus Christ, but the Aryan race. Satan must've been rubbing his hands with this puppet of his!

 

 

 

 

That question has nothing to do with whether he wanted to take over the world. I'm not a zealot that wants my European brethren to only be allowed to adopt Abrahamic beliefs either. I might be Christian, but I have no intention of forcing other Europeans to live under Christianity.

 

Put it this way, are BLM Capitalists because they're financed by woke Capital? No, they're still Marxian. They're pushing a specific ideology, regardless of who financed them.

 

But we're not going to agree anyway. You have a completely different world view to me so let's call it a day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

That question has nothing to do with whether he wanted to take over the world.

 

I didn't say Hitler wanted to take over the world! You're tilting at windmills. I said Hitler believed in Aryan Supremacy which is a load of Lucifarian nonsense.

 

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I'm not a zealot that wants my European brethren to only be allowed to adopt Abrahamic beliefs either. I might be Christian, but I have no intention of forcing other Europeans to live under Christianity.

 

Your above comment is a straw man - I've never advocated anyone should be forced to live under any man-made political or religious institution.

 

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Put it this way, are BLM Capitalists because they're financed by woke Capital? No, they're still Marxian. They're pushing a specific ideology, regardless of who financed them.

 

 

BLM are puppets, just like Hitler, pushing Satan's system of things on Earth.

 

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

But we're not going to agree anyway. You have a completely different world view to me so let's call it a day.

 

My world view is that the only solution is Jesus Christ. Other than that, I don't follow any man-man label or ideology, so I'm happy not have the same world view as you, which is very limited from a spiritual perspective.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Please don't put words into my mouth. I didn't write that Hitler said "European man was a light of the world akin to Christ". 

 

According to Hitler, the light of this world is not Jesus Christ, but the Aryan race. 

 

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You're building up straw man arguments, and there nothing woke about what I wrote.

It wasn't a straw man, I was merely commenting that you misrepresented the quote from the book. And I didn't imply what you wrote was "woke" just that it is "woke madness" to be quoting Hitler and sprinkling Jesus talk in with it. lol

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

But Hitler went on to say that, ""He is the Prometheus of mankind from whose bright forehead the divine spark of genius has sprung at all times".

And? I know - as I said when I mentioned the allegory  to the Greek Titan, Prometheus.

7 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Yes, the Ancient Pagan Mystery School tradition, which is the same source as Freemasonry and the aforementioned Synagogue of Satan. It's not from Jesus Christ.

 

Of course it's nothing to do with JC!! they were around for thousands of years before He was a twinkle in Mary's eye!!

 

You will find, however, that many of the JC beliefs can also be traced back to Ancient Pagan Mystery schools; Easter date, Christmas timing etc. The cult of JC- a Jewish sect at the time, was but one of hundreds on the go in the area at the time. If it wasn't for the powerful Roman Emperor Constantine the Great being affiliated with that one, then Theodosius going on to make it the State religion, it would never have have become what it is today. I sometimes wonder how radically different the world would have been if Emperor Julian (the Apostate) hadn't been so brash and put his amour on before rushing into battle! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

 

According to Hitler, the light of this world is not Jesus Christ, but the Aryan race. 

 

It wasn't a straw man, I was merely commenting that you misrepresented the quote from the book.

 

 

It was a straw man because I didn't make the claim that you said I made.

 

Just now, skitzorat said:

 

And I didn't imply what you wrote was "woke" just that it is "woke madness" to be quoting Hitler and sprinkling Jesus talk in with it. lol

 

I disagree. I was having a debate with a Christian. That was the context, so it was only fair that Jesus Christ was part of the conversation.

 

Just now, skitzorat said:

And? I know - as I said when I mentioned the allegory  to the Greek Titan, Prometheus.

 

Of course it's nothing to do with JC!! they were around for thousands of years before He was a twinkle in Mary's eye!!

 

You will find, however, that many of the JC beliefs can also be traced back to Ancient Pagan Mystery schools; Easter date, Christmas timing etc. The cult of JC- a Jewish sect at the time, was but one of hundreds on the go in the area at the time. If it wasn't for the powerful Roman Emperor Constantine the Great being affiliated with that one, then Theodosius going on to make it the State religion, it would never have have become what it is today. I sometimes wonder how radically different the world would have been if Emperor Julian (the Apostate) hadn't been so brash and put his amour on before rushing into battle! 

 

Which is why I've never had anything to do with what I call Churchianity!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

The Daily Mail article mentioned Aryan supremacy of the world.

 

 

When I read the article, it said, "Ayran supremacy in the world". If it said otherwise, please quote where, thanks...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

My world view is that the only solution is Jesus Christ. Other than that, I don't follow any man-man label or ideology, so I'm happy not have the same world view as you, which is very limited from a spiritual perspective.

 

A Christian believing his man-made ideology being the only solution for the world and that it's better than other peoples... then telling another Christian that they have a very limited world view! lol you couldn't make it up! but its ok, its the thread for it and of course, because its coming "from a spiritual perspective" "I'm only looking for solutions!!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well I don't even believe that either, I believe they just wanted white people to be in charge of white people.

 

When I read Mein Kampf, it was clear to me that Hitler believed the Aryan race was the supreme race in the world.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

When I read Mein Kampf, it was clear to me that Hitler believed the Aryan race was the supreme race in the world.

 

Not bothered. Lots of people think their people are the best.

 

Don't misunderstand me though, I don't actually believe in supremacy over others in practice, just each culture being the master of their own domain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well I don't even believe that either, I believe they just wanted white people to be in charge of white people.

 

Hitler clearly thought Arians were superior. but we're going off topic. Even though it's strictly not related, I don't mind this being discussed in this thread:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not bothered. Lots of people think their people are the best.

 

Don't misunderstand me though, I don't actually believe in supremacy over others in practice, just each culture being the master of their own domain.

 

Yes, but we were discussing what Hitler believed and he did believe in Aryan supremacy, but please let's not take this thread off topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Lost count how many times RobSS has trashed this thread now & people take the bait everytime.

 

It was never my intention to trash this thread. I'm now actually doing my best to keep this thread on topic...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

When I read Mein Kampf, it was clear to me that Hitler believed the Aryan race was the supreme race in the world.

 

 

It was demonstratively true to many, not just Hitler, that at the time (post WW1) the peoples of Germanic stock (which would include the Anglo-Saxons and Franks and the founding stock of the USA) through their development of science and technology had created the best civilisation the world had seen. Now I'm not a racial supremist but that's just undeniable and I refuse to "woke" myself into saying otherwise.

No ones going to argue that he wasn't a bit of nutter or "Artist" - but from his perspective at the time it was true. They had created the most advanced civilisation in the world. So it's not a leap of fancy to then believe that Germanic genes (at the time Eugenics was mainstream science thanks to Darwin et al) were superior.

You can't just pull out random bits of My Struggle and apply some kind of inverted cultural relativism to those cherrypicked bits of it.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It was demonstratively true to many, not just Hitler, that at the time (post WW1) the peoples of Germanic stock (which would include the Anglo-Saxons and Franks and the founding stock of the USA) through their development of science and technology had created the best civilisation the world had seen. Now I'm not a racial supremist but that's just undeniable and I refuse to "woke" myself into saying otherwise.

No ones going to argue that he wasn't a bit of nutter or "Artist" - but from his perspective at the time it was true. They had created the most advanced civilisation in the world. So it's not a leap of fancy to then believe that Germanic genes (at the time Eugenics was mainstream science thanks to Darwin et al) were superior.

You can't just pull out random bits of My Struggle and apply some kind of cultural relativism to those cherrypicked bits of it.

 

Good, we're getting back on topic by mentioning woke, however, I don't think it is woke to state that Hitler believed Aryans were superior to other races. I agree with you completely that's what Hitler believed in the at the time, but in his writings it's very clear that Hitler did not believe Aryans were superior just temporarily. He believed Aryans were supreme for as long as they were in the world.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

I don't think it is woke to state that Hitler believed Aryans were superior to other races.

No its woke to hate on white people, their culture, their history, their overwhelming contribution to shaping and creating the modern world and their very genetic line however.

 

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Hitler did not believe Aryans were superior just temporarily. He believed Aryans were supreme for as long as they were in the world.

why would anyone - coming from the perspective of the advanced European 

civilisation of the time - think otherwise. Today it's woke to self hate and want to destroy pride in oneself and flush your (white) ancestors legacy down the toilet though. Just as well there's a whole lot of powerful woke influencers making sure that there will be no Aryans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

No its woke to hate on white people, their culture, their history, their overwhelming contribution to shaping and creating the modern world and their very genetic line however.

 

Yes, I agree with that but I've never stated otherwise. Do you acknowledge that or are you tilting at windmills?

 

Just now, skitzorat said:

 

why would anyone - coming from the perspective of the advanced European 

civilisation of the time - think otherwise. Today it's woke to self hate and want to destroy pride in oneself and flush your (white) ancestors legacy down the toilet though. Just as well there's a whole lot of powerful woke influencers making sure that there will be no Aryans.

 

Again, this is nothing to do with what I've claimed. Of course, any kind of genocide is abhorrent, but you're now just shifting the goal post. Originally, we were discussing Hitler and in particular my comment that it's not woke to say Hitler believed Aryans were inherently supreme as a race. You're not even addressing that now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

Yes, I agree with that but I've never stated otherwise. Do you acknowledge that or are you tilting at windmills?

 

 

Again, this is nothing to do with what I've claimed. Of course, any kind of genocide is abhorrent, but you're now just shifting the goal post. Originally, we were discussing Hitler and in particular my comment that it's not woke to say Hitler believed Aryans were inherently supreme as a race. You're not even addressing that now.

I said the below,  then reconfirmed what I meant...

 

 

This is really woke madness when we have to pull out random quotes out of a book written by an imprisoned Austrian painter about his struggle then misrepresent it and sprinkle some Jesus in. 

 

I'm bored now, I've had enough of playing these silly games with you today.

 

Auf Wiedersehen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

This is really woke madness when we have to pull out random quotes out of a book written by an imprisoned Austrian painter about his struggle then misrepresent it and sprinkle some Jesus in. 

 

 

I have not misrepresented Hitler. I quoted exactly what he wrote, and any person who is truly awake can see that he believed Aryans were inherently a superior race. It's you who is woke. You're not woke in the left political sense, but your the opposite side of the same coin.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...