Woke madness

Shy Talk

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It depends how it's said and what baggage comes with the expression being used. I don't think 'blue eyed white devil' has any baggage. If someone called me that, I wouldn't be bothered either.

Depends. If it's just an edgy remark or if they do think we're actually some devils born with some inherent evil.

My niece often gets bullied for being the blue eyed blonde at school. The teachers do fcvk all about it too. She's starting to stick up for herself now, but that's another topic about diversity in schools I guess.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't know, it's not something I say.

I have noticed that it gets said more when people try to control speech though. You get all these edgy youngsters suddenly making memes about how they have an N-word pass. It's all silly.

I too have noticed that when people try to control speech, the N-word gets said more, but even nearly 20 years ago, when I first posted on these forums, I spotted the motives behind political correctness, and that it was being introduced with that very purpose in mind. So people who do start saying the N-word more because of the PC brigade are being played, and that's exactly what those right at the top of the pyramid want. Typical dividing and conquering of society.

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't even like just describing people as a colour either, as there is more to my ethnicity than just my colour, but I get why people say a colour because it makes things simple.

I agree.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Depends. If it's just an edgy remark or if they do think we're actually some devils born with some inherent evil.

I think any kind of name calling like that is just stupid and uncalled for. If people want to stoop to those levels, it says a lot about their own state of mind.

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Typical dividing and conquering of society.

I think that was done long ago, now we're just seeing the consequences. A society where people don't have much in common with each other seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

If people can't put their racial differences aside, then we need something else to unite them. It used to be religion, but Christianity is also on the decline in the West too. I can understand peoples grievances with organized religion, but we need some alternative that brings people together because we're heading towards very dark times.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think that was done long ago, now we're just seeing the consequences. A society where people don't have much in common with each other seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

If people can't put their racial differences aside, then we need something else to unite them. It used to be religion, but Christianity is also on the decline in the West too. I can understand peoples grievances with organized religion, but we need some alternative that brings people together because we're heading towards very dark times.

I couldn't agree more. Perhaps art and a sincere and genuine creativity is a possible alternative?

"Art saves the spirit of religion by recognizing the figurative value of the mythic symbols which the former would have us believe in their literal sense." (Richard Wagner) 

Edited by RobSS

Probably the most ridiculous piece I've read by a so-called senior journalist - as ever with these virtue-signallers extraordinaire, they just ignore the huge elephant in the room that is meritocracy. Although I wonder if he'd have been so keen to put pen to paper if he'd been 41 rather than 61 and in his twilight years as a broadcaster (we hope)?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9960383/Every-day-stay-work-middle-class-white-man-bonus-Robert-Peston-says.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_article_desktop_tvshowbiz

On 9/2/2021 at 3:24 PM, RobSS said:

So people who do start saying the N-word more because of the PC brigade are being played, and that's exactly what those right at the top of the pyramid want. Typical dividing and conquering of society.

Those that say ''N-word'' are the ones being played.

Nigger is a perfectly normal word. There's even a country called Niger, and another one called Nigeria.

4 hours ago, Firebird said:

Those that say ''N-word'' are the ones being played.

Nigger is a perfectly normal word. There's even a country called Niger, and another one called Nigeria.

I disagree. Nigger is a slur word, and those that use that word are also being played.

2 hours ago, RobSS said:

I disagree. Nigger is a slur word, and those that use that word are also being played.

Depends on how it's used doesn't it?

Spiders can be called ''pests'', wildflowers can be called ''weeds''.

It's all in the eye of the beholder. You make your choice.

1 minute ago, Firebird said:

Depends on how it's used doesn't it?

I can't understand why anyone would even want to use the word. 

1 minute ago, Firebird said:

Spiders can be called ''pests'', wildflowers can be called ''weeds''.

Why call another human being a nigger in this context? Only a retard would do that.

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

I can't understand why anyone would even want to use the word. 

Why call another human being a nigger in this context? Only a retard would do that.

Wow. And now you're being offensive to people with mental retardation.🤫

Mental retardation is a disability whereas ''nigger'' was/is just a word to describe a group of people.

Interesting. 😉

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

Just now, Firebird said:

Wow. And now you're being offensive to people with mental retardation.🤫

If a person chooses to deliberately insult and hurt another person just because of the colour of their skin, and for no other reason, then yes that is retarded.

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

If a person chooses to deliberately insult and hurt another person just because of the colour of their skin, and for no other reason, then yes that is retarded.

How do you know it's ''deliberate'' and an ''insult''? That will depend on context, which changes and not everyone joins with the latest fashions. Not sure why Niger and Nigeria still keep their names..

Anyways, back to Woke Madness. 🙂

Edited by Firebird

Just now, Firebird said:

How do you know it's ''deliberate'' and an ''insult''? That will depend on context, which changes and not everyone joins with the latest fashions.

Okay, let me put it this way, do you think it's okay to deliberately belittle and insult someone just because of their skin colour?

Marc Bola: Middlesbrough defender charged by FA over nine-year-old social media post

Middlesbrough defender Marc Bola has been charged with misconduct by the FA over a nine-year-old social media post made when he was 14.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58435485

He should sue the fuck out the FA imo.

This is the road you take tho, when you introduce crimethink & censoring people for their opinions.

Problem, Reaction, Solution..

• Like 1

As we all know math is racist with its origins in the colonial past and thus is clung on to by White supremacists....but have you ever bothered to actually check your privilege to think how that equation can be diversified in an equitable way to ensure our society continues to be more inclusive?

Well.. let an expert explain in under 1min.

4 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Maybe soon the media and TV/film industry will stop wanking themselves silly over this woman.

29 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Maybe soon the media and TV/film industry will stop wanking themselves silly over this woman.

You'd hope so but I'm sceptical given her 'breeding'. I posted earlier today about Robert Peston wringing his hands over 'privilege'. He's the son of a Jewish peer. How dare he talk about white privilege, generalising it as though he belongs with the working class whites who climbed the ladder from the bottom and made something of themselves. A man who has made a career built solely on affected speech, exaggeratedly drawing out one syllable followed by staccato delivery of the next few words. What an embarrassment he should be to anyone related. Unfortunately Waller-Bridge is higher up the pile than the nonsense that is Peston, so don't hold your breath on her hitting the bricks.

• Like 1