Woke madness

Shy Talk

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Marcus Garvey used to wear uniforms & march in the street, wanted to set blacks up so they could be respectable like whites & stand up by themselves..totally the opposite they have turned blacks into since with rap & drugs.

They stitched him up...

Garvey was furious with the verdict, shouting abuse in the courtroom and calling both the judge and district attorney "damned dirty Jews".[264] Imprisoned in The Tombs jail while awaiting sentencing, he continued to blame a Jewish cabal for the verdict; in contrast, prior to this he had never expressed anti-semitic sentiment and was supportive of Zionism.[265] When it came to sentencing, Mack sentenced Garvey to five years' imprisonment and a $1000 fine.[265]

The severity of the sentence—which was harsher than those given to similar crimes at the time—may have been a response to Garvey's anti-Semitic outburst.[265] He felt that they had been biased because of their political objections to his meeting with the acting imperial wizard of the Ku Klux Klan the year before.[266] In 1928, Garvey told a journalist: "When they wanted to get me they had a Jewish judge try me, and a Jewish prosecutor. I would have been freed but two Jews on the jury held out against me ten hours and succeeded in convicting me, whereupon the Jewish judge gave me the maximum penalty."[266]

I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together. I like honesty and fair play. You may call me a Klansman if you will, but, potentially, every white man is a Klansman as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying.[230][231]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

Out of reactions, but good info.

Note to mods: We have gone a bit off-topic, so feel free to move our posts to my political rant thread or something if necessary instead of deleting.

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, same in America. Liberia was a thing, but all these later movements were stamped out:

xxcf.jpg

The "Back To Africa" movement was featured/referenced prominently in an episode of The Frankie Drake Mysteries (S2, E4) that I watched last week. I had no idea that was ever a thing, so despite the typical woke narrative and agenda-setting of the show (which is just about subtle enough to not spoil the enjoyment) it was instructive. A poster of the (fictional) movement's leader had been defaced with "go back to Africa", the stupidity/irony of which the lead character pointed out, as it was exactly what the movement wanted.

All the pro-black, pro-feminism, pro-whatever minority stuff in these supposedly retro detective shows can be a bit wearying, but they look nice.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The "Back To Africa" movement was featured/referenced prominently in an episode of The Frankie Drake Mysteries (S2, E4) that I watched last week. I had no idea that was ever a thing, so despite the typical woke narrative and agenda-setting of the show (which is just about subtle enough to not spoil the enjoyment) it was instructive. A poster of the (fictional) movement's leader had been defaced with "go back to Africa", the stupidity/irony of which the lead character pointed out, as it was exactly what the movement wanted.

All the pro-black, pro-feminism, pro-whatever minority stuff in these supposedly retro detective shows can be a bit wearying, but they look nice.

It's concerning that we don't hear much about these movements, for sure.

As I'm sure you know now, in the early 1820’s, some forty years before the American Civil War, the country of Liberia was founded by the United States, which later became the Republic of Liberia, and many returned, but it's just all those later movements that TPTB seemed to have an issue with, including Greater Liberia.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Sad 1

nekminit

Writer Who Called Larry Elder ‘Black Face on White Supremacy’ Whines About Getting Criticized

In fact, it appears the criticism was so terrible, Smith had to write a whole piece whining about it. In the follow-up article, titled: “Larry Elder says he’s not a face of white supremacy. His fans make it hard to believe,” Smith highlights some of the comments she received from readers after writing the original hit piece. 

image.png.5988c4d465645ba7609e5081bb6329d6.png

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/08/29/writer-who-called-larry-elder-black-face-on-white-supremacy-whines-about-getting-criticized-n434836

Cry more, Libs.

• Haha 1

https://tnc.news/2021/08/31/canada-calls-for-gendered-approach-to-combatting-terrorism-in-un-submission/

In a recent submission to the United Nations Security Council, the Canadian government advocated for a “gendered and intersectional” approach to preventing terrorism and violent extremism. 

Canada made the submission on July 28, 2021 during an informal meeting of the Council on “preventing terrorism and violent extremism through tackling gender stereotypes, masculinities, and structural gender inequality.”  

On 8/27/2021 at 7:48 PM, Firebird said:

No surprise man.

Won't be as easy to demand a digital ID / covid passport outside at a farmer's market. What do you think their future will be? They will try to create scan entries and if that doesn't work the farmer markets are a goner in time.

These woke women are useful idiots as always. By the name of it she sounds like another Jew.

You was right.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/suspendedinherjar/2016/08/being-catholic-and-jewish-or-jewish-and-catholic/

ast.gif

On 8/28/2021 at 6:48 AM, Firebird said:

No surprise man.

Won't be as easy to demand a digital ID / covid passport outside at a farmer's market. What do you think their future will be? They will try to create scan entries and if that doesn't work the farmer markets are a goner in time.

These woke women are useful idiots as always. By the name of it she sounds like another Jew.

image.png.57310cd35cf23f6a542bf9e93a4f54e6.png

http://www.renegadetribune.com/jewish-catholic-journalist-kvetches-about-white-supremacy-at-farmers-markets/

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

How strange this should be posted after this comment: "Still not a good idea to refer to black people as "niggers" though."

What are you trying to say, skitzorat?

27 minutes ago, RobSS said:

How strange this should be posted after this comment: "Still not a good idea to refer to black people as "niggers" though."

What are you trying to say, skitzorat?

I don't like people dropping N-Bombs.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:33 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Retards are already dropping N-bombs on social media

That being said, what's the answer? Start cracking down on words and black Twitter would be gone. It's best to just not take political correctness seriously in the first place as I said before.

All groups talk shit about other groups. Not saying everyone within a group does, but just that it's something that all groups do.

It's best to just set a better example by promoting wholesome behaviour.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Neither do I. I had to look that up! LOL

Well, I say 'n-bomb' because I don't like saying provocative words that don't help anyone, but sometimes you still need a way to describe what is being said.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

If someone does think I'm a cracker or blue eyed white devil I won't lose sleep over it though, and I would rather my people know about it than have it censored. Obviously when it comes from the institutions and people with power it's a problem because they're pushing a wider agenda, but I couldn't give a shit about pissants saying shit because I know people are like that anyway.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well, I say 'n-bomb' because I don't like saying provocative words that don't help anyone, but sometimes you still need a way to describe what is being said.

Why can't you just say someone is black, brown, white or whatever colour they are? Why is is it necessary to flirt with the n-word?

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If someone does think I'm a cracker or blue eyed white devil I won't lose sleep over it though, and I would rather my people know about it than have it censored. Obviously when it comes from the institutions and people with power it's a problem because they're pushing a wider agenda, but I couldn't give a shit about pissants saying shit because I know people are like that anyway.

It depends how it's said and what baggage comes with the expression being used. I don't think 'blue eyed white devil' has any baggage. If someone called me that, I wouldn't be bothered either.

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Why can't you just say someone is black, brown, white or whatever colour they are? Why is is it necessary to flirt with the n-word?

I don't know, it's not something I say.

I have noticed that it gets said more when people try to control speech though. You get all these edgy youngsters suddenly making memes about how they have an N-word pass. It's all silly.

I don't even like just describing people as a colour either, as there is more to my ethnicity than just my colour, but I get why people say a colour because it makes things simple.