Jump to content

Woke madness


Shy Talk
 Share

Recommended Posts

Porn is rubbish. Certainly the modern version. Erotica is far better. I'm not sure the BBC should be looking for ways to get adolescents into porn. There are better alternatives. Being interested in sensual, sexy stuff is human nature. The MSM have twisted it all up into something nasty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

LOL... I used to read Bravo Girl to get this blush on chicks... We're evolving... xD

image.png.c0fd6978bf1048a0625540f71594b7fa.png

It was only last week that Anna Soubry's idiot daughter was pushing this agenda on Twitter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Human10 said:

LOL... I used to read Bravo Girl to get this blush on chicks... We're evolving... xD

image.png.c0fd6978bf1048a0625540f71594b7fa.png

 

its interesting how they don't want to have a discussion about where all the porn is coming from and who makes it

 

also they don't seem to want to discuss the idea that maybe kids and teenagers shouldn't be on the internet (what do they need it for?)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd like to know WTF they think "age-appropriate porn" is supposed to be, or should be.

 

Just let kids look at naked pictures of normal people in magazines if they really want to, and use their still-developing imaginations.

 

Oh, those publications don't exist anymore. Whoops....but porn is everywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All the true racists are coming out of the dark and showing us how much they hate whites. Also lots of self-hating whites that were groomed by Jewish academia like the discipline of sociology. This self-hating sickness is unfortunately a long tradition in Western countries, also remember the flagellates and all manner of ascetic creeps and now the celebration of ''courageous'' athletes that wanna give up. All signs of weakness.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Time to start unmasking these reprobates so we can get a physiognomy check. The government won't investigate because that would reveal who is behind them, and we know they don't want that. Anyone with a brain that understands history knows that a certain group is disproportionately involved though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Time to start unmasking these reprobates so we can get a physiognomy check. The government won't investigate because that would reveal who is behind them, and we know they don't want that. Anyone with a brain that understands history knows that a certain group is disproportionately involved though.

 

The main guy from Vice's piece on them:

 

pij.jpg

 

But they're just a bunch of "white people" the shills said. smh

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Time to start unmasking these reprobates so we can get a physiognomy check. The government won't investigate because that would reveal who is behind them, and we know they don't want that. Anyone with a brain that understands history knows that a certain group is disproportionately involved though.

 

This is how it looks today, imagine how it will be a year from now... or 5 years. Their hatred is getting worse with each passing year.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

This is how it looks today, imagine how it will be a year from now... or 5 years. Their hatred is getting worse with each passing year.

 

We need to start (bit late really) organising.

Get our facts straight, turn our brethren who have strayed to the whoish path back to our white European origins and traditions.

Christ was not exclusively Levantian, more earthly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2021 at 1:49 AM, Human10 said:

LOL... I used to read Bravo Girl to get this blush on chicks... We're evolving... xD

image.png.c0fd6978bf1048a0625540f71594b7fa.png

Well the UN thinks porn for kids is "not bad" and Theresa May's Home Secretary Amber Rudd's daughter, Flora Gill thinks they NEED it....

 

 

 

The United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund has come under criticism after it has released a report which says exposure to pornography may not always be harmful to children because it prepares some of them for adulthood.

 

 

The UNICEF report, argues that blocking children from accessing pornography online might infringe on their human rights, citing the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

The UN agency added that asking for age verification to access pornography online may deny children access to “vital sexuality education.”

 

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/unicef-report-says-blocking-children-from-watching-pornography-violates-their-human/kwvj10d

 

https://thepostmillennial.com/new-un-study-says-evidence-is-inconsistent-that-children-are-damaged-by-accessing-porn

 

Thanks Snopes

 

UNICEF’s report didn’t state that viewing porn doesn’t harm children. It pointed out that research into the extent of harm is complex and incomplete.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2021 at 12:41 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'd like to know WTF they think "age-appropriate porn" is supposed to be, or should be.

 

Just let kids look at naked pictures of normal people in magazines if they really want to, and use their still-developing imaginations.

 

Oh, those publications don't exist anymore. Whoops....but porn is everywhere.

 

Miley Cyrus: BB Talk Video Screencaps -04 | GotCeleb

Miley Cyrus: BB Talk Video Screencaps -12 | GotCeleb

MUSIC VIDEOS (@MUSICVIDEOSHOTS) | Twitter

Miley Cyrus video for bb talk adult baby - Kidspot

image.jpeg.8923d9473e032324a4a77535f2b719be.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Well the UN thinks porn for kids is "not bad" and Theresa May's Home Secretary Amber Rudd's daughter, Flora Gill thinks they NEED it....

 

 

 

The United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund has come under criticism after it has released a report which says exposure to pornography may not always be harmful to children because it prepares some of them for adulthood.

 

 

The UNICEF report, argues that blocking children from accessing pornography online might infringe on their human rights, citing the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

The UN agency added that asking for age verification to access pornography online may deny children access to “vital sexuality education.”

 

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/unicef-report-says-blocking-children-from-watching-pornography-violates-their-human/kwvj10d

 

https://thepostmillennial.com/new-un-study-says-evidence-is-inconsistent-that-children-are-damaged-by-accessing-porn

 

Thanks Snopes

 

UNICEF’s report didn’t state that viewing porn doesn’t harm children. It pointed out that research into the extent of harm is complex and incomplete.

 

 

Edit: Not to be taken too seriously. It's not my business what another adult watches, but I believe it's a weapon.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...