Jump to content

John Brennan (Former CIA Boss) - presumptuous and arrogant' to think humans are alone


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BlueSky said:

 

They're prepping us.

 

 

That's right ...But they won't come just yet ... Perhaps a few more years to wait . First humanity has to be brought to the edge of despair ...calamities and disasters in quick succession. Then when humanity is convinced we can't manage our own affairs , they will arrive offering medical help to end Zombie Apocalypse (all  an unfortunate error by vaccine manufacturers)...offering high tech to jump start the economy ... and wise insight to manage our affairs..

 

These will of course be the same malevolent ET's who have been directing the Cabal to engineer all the crises ...

 

If we fall for their lies then our goose IS cooked ! 

Edited by oz93666
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

That's right ...But they won't come just yet ... Perhaps a few more years to wait . First humanity has to be brought to the edge of despair ...calamities and disasters in quick succession. Then when humanity is convinced we can't manage our own affairs , they will arrive offering medical help to end Zombie Apocalypse (all  an unfortunate error by vaccine manufacturers)...offering high tech to jump start the economy ... and wise insight to manage our affairs..

 

These will of course be the same malevolent ET's who have been directing the Cabal to engineer all the crises ...

 

If we fall for their lies then our goose IS cooked ! 

I'm not so sure about real ET's. A hologram would work well enough. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2020 at 8:36 AM, BlueSky said:

I'm not so sure about real ET's. A hologram would work well enough. 

Oh they won't be holograms, they'll be bad actors from the SSP. You didn't think they'd send themselves in did you? Oh no, they'd definitely not do that. No, they'll use SSP soldiers taken from earth and used as slaves from different star systems. Did I nail it Oz? 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Oh they won't be holograms, they'll be bad actors from the SSP. You didn't think they'd send themselves in did you? Oh no, they'd definitely not do that. No, they'll use SSP soldiers taken from earth and used as slaves from different star systems. Did I nail it Oz? 

 

I think that's pretty close Morpheus .... The SSP is the big component in all this , and not many truthers have any understanding of it's existence ...David has never mentioned it ... AJ only in passing , he seems convinced it exists from talking to US generals off record , but I expect he thinks his audience just wouldn't believe it .....

 

We are talking millions of humans living off world , advanced UFO type craft , advanced weaponry , cloaking , time travel . These are mind control slaves taken from Earth (missing children) ... and a few military recruits overseeing operations ... They are mind controlled to believe they are protecting Earth. They are under the control of the evil ET's and Cabal , who also run things on the planet .  

 

My understanding it , things might play out like this ... First things on Earth will get MUCH worse (see my post above) ....  Then a few Real ET's will arrive . These could be reptilian shape shiftes  masquerading as human looking ... We already have a few hundred of these on Earth now , in key power positions...

 

These ET's will offer help and advanced tech to jump start the world economy , but will also warn of malevolent ET's about to attack ... Depending on how humanity receives these "Visitors"  will determine if the attack comes .... The attack will almost certainly be carried out by Humans in the SSP , they could easily destroy all major cities . 

 

Here are a few excellent videos from SSP whistle-blowers ...   https://youtu.be/Fp4299-vfPs      .....     https://youtu.be/TZqXTWymvEA

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If aliens were to arrive on Earth, I doubt they would want to destroy a perfectly good human slave population. The last year has been a steady march toward our enslavement and ultimate dependency upon the state for conditional financial aid once they have successfully destroyed the working class economy. A cowed global population would be the perfect gift from the elites to appease an alien invading force...

 

We all know the elites would sell us out in an instant to gain a bit of power

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Additional text
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...