European Countries now banning travel from UK.

Woodsman

10 hours ago, Seeker said:

The average age of death from covid in the UK is 82,

Piers Corbyn, he’s been around thousands of people every week, no mask or social distancing

I don't believe this about killing the old , or sterilizing the young . Vaccine Sterilization has been a long term plan going back decades, mostly in developing countries , but now they're planning to end things quickly .... I don't believe they would intentionally bother with killing the old , they will soon be dead anyway....

I think this is about Zombie Apocalypse ... Much more exciting and entertaining for the ET controllers ...

This is the only guy I've found who thinks the same ... https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15505-shocking-prediction-from-2014-anthony-patch-interview/https://youtu.be/GgrYC9GxvCo

He says covid is a retrovirus , will change peoples DNA and turn them into Zombies when 5G is cranked up  ...

So the old who die are just frail and their body can't handle the change ...

Many people don't get symptoms from covid . So most of the UK may already have been mutated for all we know .

Piers Corbyn, looks fairly fit , he may have undergone the transformation  with no symptoms . Those in old peoples homes are frail and  on their last legs , can't take care of themselves. 

I know it's very comforting to believe there is no virus , or its just normal flue . The ET's were up against are millions of years ahead of us ...

Zombie Apocalypse is the most all pervasive meme there has ever been .... hundreds of movies , the public ( under mind control) going on Zombie walks in every major city ... The ET's don't do this for no reason ...They're  Prepping the public! 

Edited by oz93666

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I don't believe this about killing the old , or sterilizing the young . Vaccine Sterilization has been a long term plan going back decades, mostly in developing countries , but now they're planning to end things quickly .... I don't believe they would intentionally bother with killing the old , they will soon be dead anyway....

I think this is about Zombie Apocalypse ... Much more exciting and entertaining for the ET controllers ...

This is the only guy I've found who thinks the same ... https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15505-shocking-prediction-from-2014-anthony-patch-interview/https://youtu.be/GgrYC9GxvCo

He says covid is a retrovirus , will change peoples DNA and turn them into Zombies when 5G is cranked up  ...

So the old who die are just frail and their body can't handle the change ...

Many people don't get symptoms from covid . So most of the UK may already have been mutated for all we know .

Piers Corbyn, looks fairly fit , he may have undergone the transformation  with no symptoms . Those in old peoples homes are frail and  on their last legs , can't take care of themselves. 

I know it's very comforting to believe there is no virus , or its just normal flue . The ET's were up against are millions of years ahead of us ...

Zombie Apocalypse is the most all pervasive meme there has ever been .... hundreds of movies , the public ( under mind control) going on Zombie walks in every major city ... The ET's don't do this for no reason ...They're  Prepping the public! 

I think you will find that old people ARE being killed off in care homes. It happened to my mother in March. I also have a good friend who manages a care home in UK. I get first hand information about what is happening and she is fighting it all the way. It doesn't mean there are no other 'agendas' - I believe there are several underway as I type. Also, many people are out there not social distancing and not wearing masks. Some are old some young, some have health issues. But no covid. Its not simply comforting to believe there is no virus, it is pretty damn obvious there isn't.

On 12/22/2020 at 6:33 AM, oz93666 said:

Certainly early on , there appeared to be blatant inflations of death numbers , This may have been to encourage people like us in the belief that there was no virus or that it is no more dangerous than normal flue.

We are in a very sophisticated battle here , miss information is everywhere , the ET's behind this are very smart and will influence many researchers by mind control to go up the wrong path ....

After looking at all the various opinions from whistle blower doctors and others ,I'm tending to the opinion that the virus is real and a threat ...

Of course it was released intentionally to enslave us and destroy society , and the vaccines will be toxic .... But as it looks to me now the virus is a real danger , and people are fool hardy to expose themselves by mixing with others too much.

Wrong. The virus is not real. All people caught was the flu, and called it Covid. If anything else is making people sick, it would be 5g. Covid doesn't exist.

• Like 4

They're definitely not banning flights into the country. I personally know someone from another European Country who is here right now. He comes and goes with ease, on a regular basis.

Funny; 'they' are banning flights out, but not in.