Coffee suddenly making me sick

I hope this is the right thread..

Anyway, the past month or so, I am throwing up straight after a cup of coffee.

We are drinking instant gold roast at the moment.

I never had this problem before and used to consume 2-3 cups a day.

I've tried alternative caffeine drinks, but nothing tastes or works as good as good old coffee!

(Alternatives I've tried are herbal teas, green tea, matcha..) I welcome any other recommendations.

I'm definitely not pregnant..just my guts aren't what they used to be.

I think I need to do some serious healing there!

Is that the Waitrose one ?

I just popped into Drurys this morning and got some Monsoon Malabar and also some Costa Rican ground for Cafetiere.   Better than the instant shite which is heavily processing and chemicalised.

Also this year the coffee supply chains have been taking a hit and a large surge in demand ... so the quality has gone down, some coffee picked at the wrong time, or stored / transported in weird ways, and probably some manufacturers especially of instant are mixing in low quality fillers or whatever they can get hold of.  When it's processed you can't really see what went in it just like sausages.

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

That's a lot of caffeine

I think a mug of coffee is something like 75 mg of caffeine and if you drink that after 2pm your body won't be able to process that in time for bedtime which may then affect your sleep. Tea on the other hand is only 25mg of caffeine per mug and  will also hydrate you whereas coffee won't

A coffee in the morning is good for a kickstart but dehydration will lower your energy levels so perhaps drink more water and tea through the day instead of relying on coffee?

Also had you thought about ditching the instant coffee and buying a cafetiere instead to drink ground up organic coffee that won't have glyphosate in it (which is bad for your gut lining)

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

That's a lot of caffeine

I think a mug of coffee is something like 75 mg of caffeine and if you drink that after 2pm your body won't be able to process that in time for bedtime which may then affect your sleep. Tea on the other hand is only 25mg of caffeine per mug and  will also hydrate you whereas coffee won't

A coffee in the morning is good for a kickstart but dehydration will lower your energy levels so perhaps drink more water and tea through the day instead of relying on coffee?

Also had you thought about ditching the instant coffee and buying a cafetiere instead to drink ground up organic coffee that won't have glyphosate in it (which is bad for your gut lining)

Hey Mac, thanks for your reply!

I am embarrassed to say that is the amount I drink a day..used to be far worse. I had an energy juice addiction for over 10 years, as well as drinking coffee on top of that. My poor adrenals.

Ooh I didn't know about glyphosates in instant coffee! 

I do have one of those machines with the pods, but stopped using it for some reason. Probably not the best idea, pods..

Thank you again, food for thought which I shall work on.

I do wonder if it's the glyphosates causing the nausea and vomiting...! 

7 hours ago, rideforever said:

Is that the Waitrose one ?

I just popped into Drurys this morning and got some Monsoon Malabar and also some Costa Rican ground for Cafetiere.   Better than the instant shite which is heavily processing and chemicalised.

Also this year the coffee supply chains have been taking a hit and a large surge in demand ... so the quality has gone down, some coffee picked at the wrong time, or stored / transported in weird ways, and probably some manufacturers especially of instant are mixing in low quality fillers or whatever they can get hold of.  When it's processed you can't really see what went in it just like sausages.

Hey Rf :D

It's the Co-ops one we use. 

I didn't realise how badly full of chemicals instant was...

I stupidly thought it was the same but made into tiny bits. 

Wow that is an eye opener. Crikey.

Well, that's it, a Cafetiere if is :)

Thank you!

• Like 2
Just now, allymisfit said:

Hey Rf :D

It's the Co-ops one we use. 

I didn't realise how badly full of chemicals instant was...

I stupidly thought it was the same but made into tiny bits. 

Wow that is an eye opener. Crikey.

Well, that's it, a Cafetiere if is :)

Thank you!

Try genuine Greek / Turkish coffee

• Like 1
10 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I think I need to do some serious healing !

Not healing ! You just need to listen to what your body is telling you! 

Caffeine is a TOXIN , The reason you get a buzz on drinking it is that your system is  alerted to an attack ...

Your body has finally had enough of this ,it's telling you if you don't stop now there will be dire health consequences . .  

From Search .... Coffee plants also use caffeine to ward off insects that would otherwise feast on their leaves and beans.

So Caffeine is a plant made insecticide a poison made by tea and coffee You wouldn't drink man made chemical pesticides would you ? It's just the same.

Edited by oz93666
On 12/21/2020 at 12:41 PM, allymisfit said:

I've tried alternative caffeine drinks, but nothing tastes or works as good as good old coffee!

(Alternatives I've tried are herbal teas, green tea, matcha..) I welcome any other recommendations.

I'd recommend going "cold turkey". Quit drinking coffe for a month or so... a week, or a year, half year, three months... give your body time to heal the gut by itself.

I'm speaking out of experience. My stomach was hurting due to coffee quite recently, and I've been drinking coffee every now and then, usually daily only with daily coffee consumers, but I stopped drinking, I didn't think about my stomach at all after that. You could give it a try.

EDIT: Drink water instead.

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT

The story is fairly similar regarding nicotine..

We are told nicotine is produced as a natural pesticide by the plant ...  it's a TOXIN    

It arrived in Europe in the 1500's and has resulted in untold millions of painful deaths 

What is amazing is how long the cabal were able to keep the public in the dark about lung and esophageal cancers resulting from cigarette smoking .

The tobacco industry joined with doctors in promoting cigarettes as healthy ! Backed up by "Scientific Evidence" 

a16d684d87ec0576cfe48db3daae9268.jpgd229688339cb34ca176dcdcfa6397a8a--histor

Eventually the Cabal had to change their plan  . Their propaganda couldn't overcome the evidence of peoples own eyes , seeing grandpa who was a heavy smoker , come to a nasty end from lung cancer ...

Caffeine is slightly different .. It enters the whole body and may effect the kidneys, stomach , intestines, so the adverse effects are not apparently  related to the produce.

So who's behind all this??? You will remember , as Mr Icke told us , this planet is controlled by malevolent ET's who are possessed by evil spirits .. they get off on causing suffering, war and destruction ... they came here thousands of years ago and sabotaged our DNA to make us more controllable. Their civilization is millions of years old , they are master geneticists . So it's easy for them to create plants with addictive toxins , and their willing human servants , the cabal , will make sure such products are widespread and stay in use as long as possible. 

Years ago I worked in a coffee shop and there is a 'scene' to it all that I was never really interested in although I did humor the customers! I picked up some coffee knowledge along the way regardless! Oz is right in saying coffee plants use caffeine to ward off insects, however, and here's where my knowledge gets a bit shaky, I can't remember if it was plants grown at a higher altitude or beans cultivated from higher up the plant is where the best quality coffee comes from. The theory, well going by what a barista told me, is that where there are less insects the coffee plant produces less caffeine, that is either higher up the plant or at higher altitude. 

Then there's milk and sugar added to the mix... Lactose intolerance and the addictive white powder both have repercussions!

Personally, I drink Bovril as an alternative to coffee!

• 3 weeks later...

When I was cutting out coffee once I tried roasted dandelion root (dandelion coffee). Potentially a good alternative if someone is looking to ween off and want's to simulate a roast flavour without the stimulating effects on the nervous system. It could be more expensive in some cases. It may also have other supportive properties in detoxification and gastrointestinal issues. May not be suitable for people with allergies to plants related to dandelions and may have interactions with some pharmaceutical medications.

This is just a brief summary to cover the bases. I didn't have any negative experience with it at the time although I don't suffer from allergies or use any pharmaceutical medications. It's worth noting allergy, intolerance and drug interactions also exist with coffee.

I use Rhodiola Rosea root infrequently when I'm in need of an energy or mood boost although it's always worth investigating things so an individual can weigh up the risk benefits and avoid harm. It's important to find a reputable brand too since there's some products that are ineffective and don't contain what they should. I also find the right dose for myself by splitting the dose into smaller fractions and seeing how it affects me personally. I found I do well on much less than the recommended dose, around 1/4- 1/3 of what is suggested. I use a standarised 1% salidroside extract but have no experience to compare whether or not a more natural blend would be better. Would always suggest doing research if it interests you, starting small with dosing and wouldn't recommend stacking Rhodiola Rosea with other stimulants.

When I was in Argentina we used to drink Mate all the time to get our morning fix. Really great stuff. Recommend if you can get it here - although not sure you will be able to get the ornate mate cups that they have their to drink it out of - it's quite a THING over there.

On 12/21/2020 at 11:41 AM, allymisfit said:

It'll be the caffeine giving you GERD. Switch to decaff coffee. I started having terrible stomach pains in the 1990s and my doctor told me to switch to decaff. Made a big difference. Some people can't handle  caffeine.

I don't understand the coffee culture, I will have a coffee once in a blue moon , and with all the different types you can ask for , to me it is just a trendy fad due to advertising on the idiot box ( Oh I will have a choc mocca with a subtle twist of self importance). Sorry if I've pissed off all the coffee drinkers now, but that's just the way I see it.

If it tastes so bloody good why do you have to add shit loads of milk and sugar in most cases, so if you are not drinking it for the taste, it has to be for the caffeine hit which can become addictive. So maybe the trendy advertising on the idiot box is reminiscent of the good old cigarette adds ,just to get you started till it becomes a habit,how many people say they just can't start the day without a coffee , my question would be why. That brings me to my next beef, bloody energy drinks,how many young people drink that shit today, don't they have enough energy ? Here is a novelty,  try eating proper food. I can see a large increase in heart problems in the next 10 - 20 years I bet they will go the way of tobacco when the evidence becomes overwhelming with regards to the damage that's done. Red bull gives you wings, a brilliant catchy slogan but I wonder if it would have the same effect if it was Red Bull gives you heart palpitations

Sorry for the rant

Do you know what?

A friend of mine said the same thing as OP. Suddenly getting diarrhrea issue, like an IBS type symptom.

Now, I've watched this and it seems to click.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lRvIzxqUKYzN/

I've noticed that there was radiation in the air as my cheeks were like sun burned when sun wasn't shining and other people had this too around the time of the 1st lockdown.

I just put it down to the fact that a nuclear power station somewhere in the country or in the EU was doing the rod exchange. But I also knew some kind of radiation was emitted 1st week of every month from March to December. It stopped this year. They will emit this ray for a week at a time. So basically, if they inject more chemicals and unnatural stuff in the vaccines, you have more chance of getting ill when they spread radiation waves.

In times like this, we need to go full on spiritual, to seek assistance from those that have greater power to create many miracles.

They have the power to wake up more people but we must seek assistance as they won't do it.

• Like 1
On 12/24/2020 at 6:37 AM, oz93666 said:

The story is fairly similar regarding nicotine..

We are told nicotine is produced as a natural pesticide by the plant ...  it's a TOXIN    

It arrived in Europe in the 1500's and has resulted in untold millions of painful deaths 

What is amazing is how long the cabal were able to keep the public in the dark about lung and esophageal cancers resulting from cigarette smoking .

The tobacco industry joined with doctors in promoting cigarettes as healthy ! Backed up by "Scientific Evidence" 

a16d684d87ec0576cfe48db3daae9268.jpgd229688339cb34ca176dcdcfa6397a8a--histor

Eventually the Cabal had to change their plan  . Their propaganda couldn't overcome the evidence of peoples own eyes , seeing grandpa who was a heavy smoker , come to a nasty end from lung cancer ...

Caffeine is slightly different .. It enters the whole body and may effect the kidneys, stomach , intestines, so the adverse effects are not apparently  related to the produce.

So who's behind all this??? You will remember , as Mr Icke told us , this planet is controlled by malevolent ET's who are possessed by evil spirits .. they get off on causing suffering, war and destruction ... they came here thousands of years ago and sabotaged our DNA to make us more controllable. Their civilization is millions of years old , they are master geneticists . So it's easy for them to create plants with addictive toxins , and their willing human servants , the cabal , will make sure such products are widespread and stay in use as long as possible. 

Not wanting to go off topic, here's a cigarette advert from that era that's still visible...

old-smoking-advert-200x300-1.jpg

"For your throat's sake smoke"

Brixton.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/14/2021 at 9:07 PM, peter said:

I don't understand the coffee culture, I will have a coffee once in a blue moon , and with all the different types you can ask for , to me it is just a trendy fad due to advertising on the idiot box ( Oh I will have a choc mocca with a subtle twist of self importance). Sorry if I've pissed off all the coffee drinkers now, but that's just the way I see it.

If it tastes so bloody good why do you have to add shit loads of milk and sugar in most cases, so if you are not drinking it for the taste, it has to be for the caffeine hit which can become addictive.

You did make my blood boil a little bit there, you've dissed half of my trade, hehe kidding!  

This is definitely down to personal experience or lack there of when it comes to coffee, good quality coffee that is. Take a peak into the speciality sector of coffee (or just properly made coffee from farm to cup) you will see the massive jump in quality. No longer do we have to drink coffee that tastes like it's been sieved through an ash tray! In fact, the spectrum of flavours naturally produced by coffee is bloody astounding! 

It's not for everyone of course. But quality coffee is now readily available...... and you won't find it on your supermarket shelf!  

This does sound like a bad reaction to caffeine. As already mentioned try decaf or low caffeinated coffee. 

I'd always encourage using your local roaster or coffee shop for beans too. You'll be drinking far better quality coffee whilst supporting independent coffee farmers, roasters and of course coffee shops. 

1 hour ago, JeffLeppard said:

You did make my blood boil a little bit there, you've dissed half of my trade, hehe kidding!  

This is definitely down to personal experience or lack there of when it comes to coffee, good quality coffee that is. Take a peak into the speciality sector of coffee (or just properly made coffee from farm to cup) you will see the massive jump in quality. No longer do we have to drink coffee that tastes like it's been sieved through an ash tray! In fact, the spectrum of flavours naturally produced by coffee is bloody astounding! 

It's not for everyone of course. But quality coffee is now readily available...... and you won't find it on your supermarket shelf!  

I must admit about 25 years ago there was a work meeting for the bosses of different areas , afterwords the state manager was shouting us all a coffee . The list of types was long even back then, when asked what I wanted  I said I would have the late one, to which I was told I was an uncultured heathen and it was pronounced latte.

The prick was right on both counts

Edited by peter
  • 2 weeks later...

Was it fresh coffee, as it doesn't last long. Beans last a few weeks once opened and grinded beans even less. Instant has stuff in it to keep longer, but if you leave it open it will last a few days before going funny. Ive had coffee that people left in cupboard for long time and it made me sick.

i drink the percol instant and that lasts a good 6 weeks. but when not lazy i use my coffee grinder and beans with cafetiere :) i only drink 1 cup per day with 1 brown sugar sachet and no milk.