What most people think...even in Dec 2020

TechGeekDee

Like many here, I have been doing my bit by discussing the pandemic, asking critical questions around lock-step responses by states around the world, are they proportionate to the threat, where does the great reset come in, testing, gates etc. etc. I have sent articles, talks etc to my circles and yet many still do not accept any of it. They pretty much all think the virus is still as prevalent now as it was in March. Mutation? bound to happen. Lock downs all next year? yup can be explained easily. Many also think it’s the lockdowns not being strict enough that has lead to this on-going situation…

I just don’t know what to say to them…other than I hope they are right and I am wrong, that this is not all a ploy to usher in a technocracy on a global scale, that we will own nothing and be happy….nothing would give me more satisfaction to be wrong, that the old normal will return in the next year or two…

Have others gone through similar frustrations? Any breakthroughs?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, TechGeekDee said:

Like many here, I have been doing my bit by discussing the pandemic, asking critical questions around lock-step responses by states around the world, are they proportionate to the threat, where does the great reset come in, testing, gates etc. etc. I have sent articles, talks etc to my circles and yet many still do not accept any of it. They pretty much all think the virus is still as prevalent now as it was in March. Mutation? bound to happen. Lock downs all next year? yup can be explained easily. Many also think it’s the lockdowns not being strict enough that has lead to this on-going situation…

I just don’t know what to say to them…other than I hope they are right and I am wrong, that this is not all a ploy to usher in a technocracy on a global scale, that we will own nothing and be happy….nothing would give me more satisfaction to be wrong, that the old normal will return in the next year or two…

Very few breakthroughs, plenty of setbacks. I have rudimentary relationships with my immediate family now, and barely speak to people once considered best friends. But ultimately I won't stop speaking my truth, I told them back in March would what be happening, and even though it's happened as we all predicted, they just can't see it. It's sad and frustrating, but all of us signed up to be here at this moment, and all we can do is stay true to ourselves and our believes. I still think an awakening occurs, but not before many have lost or irreparably damaged their lives.

• Like 4

They can't "not see" it. Were they born yesterday? Are they so stupid to "not see" what is now beyond all reasonable doubt. You are wise to distance yourself from them. Wiser still to build a wall against them. A friend will be on the level with you. What is their explanation for their deceptions against you. Offer them no assistance in what appears to be simply an error. Among them are people who seek to conquer you as a possession and these deliberations are not errors but mistakes. People are not having their human rights destroyed by oopsa-daisy. There are wolves out there dressed as sheep. Until you can discern who is who, seek only the straight people who's stories actually add up. The sheep have a mental illness to not see that human rights have been destroyed. This can be repaired if they can be separated from the wolves and given time to smell the ashes, seeing the work that's needing done. Happiness is not the truth. The wolves in sheep's clothing will rouse up hate against you through gossip and slander behind your back you don't even get to hear. They aren't mentally ill. They are criminally insane. Be careful what you say to who. Even this place has google analytics running on it. Get a TOR browser and find a fifth column from things you know they claim they can't see. If they find it, they'll block it, break it, stop it or infiltrate it and co-opt it for themselves. A wolf can pay lip service to human rights but the answers to the moral maze do not come easy to those who have only learned the things to say off by heart.

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

The internet is definitely damaging the intelligence of human beings around the world.

Intelligence comes from quiet thinking on your own.

Watching the TV/ internet drains all the energy out of your eyes and makes you a dumb twat.

That is what is happening.

Well that is interesting, but as time passes, I'm not sure there is a correlation between a belief system and intelligence. I used to be baffled at many people I deem to be intelligent that they can't see flaws in organised religion for example. But for me then, I grew up under the same educational system, was subjected to the same programming via the TV and other media, hung about in same social groups etc,  but I don't think I'm brainwashed, maybe I am and just don't realise...I strongly desire to be wrong that we are not headed into a very dark place that is likely to go on decades given the magnitude of the effort and force that's gone into this....

@TechGeekDee

Well, on "organised religion" ... you see people talk about that all the time, saying just what you say.  It's all the same to me, sounds just the same.  They don't actually know anything.   How many people have actually done a Rosary in their life, let alone gone to Church on Sunday with their family, or have read or know the story of Jesus.

Very very very few people.

But they have an opinion, they have the criticism of the Church (heard it all before) ..,. and it's a sort of currency.   So in the end you see that people have no idea what they are talking about.

The effect of listening every week to the story of a man who lives in an insincere world and teaches how to be successful and deal with such a world ... to hear it over and over again, it changes you.  You no longer value the institutions of this world or society.  You turn to "God" meaning to the Truth.

It had a tremendous effect on people, listening to Jesus's story.  And lighting candles with your family once a week gave you something outside of society, a different world ... so you weren't dependent on society.

People don't even know that.

People have no idea, it's amazing even since the 70s when I was young ... people today have zero connection to even recent past.  WW2 or the 60s ... they have no idea.  Even to the 80s.  No idea.

Society is becoming ... isolated from reality, from its history, living in fantasies ... Covid is just a group fantasy.

And people have little alternative.

So it's bad, it's very bad ... and frankly this story only ends one way.

If you are smart enough to understand that, you are smart enough to .... do what needs to be done.

People live inside internet fantasy.

And in the end society will fall apart - already is ... meaning the actual society.  Food and money and buildings and roads that is all going to die, and then ... every person is going to die.

But hey ... rise and fall of civilizations.  Nothing new really.

Edited by rideforever

1 hour ago, Steph said:

They can't "not see" it. Were they born yesterday? Are they so stupid to "not see" what is now beyond all reasonable doubt. You are wise to distance yourself from them. Wiser still to build a wall against them. A friend will be on the level with you. What is their explanation for their deceptions against you. Offer them no assistance in what appears to be simply an error. Among them are people who seek to conquer you as a possession and these deliberations are not errors but mistakes. People are not having their human rights destroyed by oopsa-daisy. There are wolves out there dressed as sheep. Until you can discern who is who, seek only the straight people who's stories actually add up. The sheep have a mental illness to not see that human rights have been destroyed. This can be repaired if they can be separated from the wolves and given time to smell the ashes, seeing the work that's needing done. Happiness is not the truth. The wolves in sheep's clothing will rouse up hate against you through gossip and slander behind your back you don't even get to hear. They aren't mentally ill. They are criminally insane. Be careful what you say to who. Even this place has google analytics running on it. Get a TOR browser and find a fifth column from things you know they claim they can't see. If they find it, they'll block it, break it, stop it or infiltrate it and co-opt it for themselves. A wolf can pay lip service to human rights but the answers to the moral maze do not come easy to those who have only learned the things to say off by heart.

I agree with all of this. I think most people just do not realise that we are literally dealing with people devoid of having a conscience, of being burdened by empathy. If you have high intelligence, drive and as not burdened with love, empathy.... you can do anything to reach your goals and not lose a wink of sleep. As DI has said many a time that we are ruled by psychopaths, enabled by idiots. If you read into Psychopathy properly, it makes for some hard reading. The narcissists are easy to spot should you work for one…they show no emotion, fail to respond to emotion and everything is about them and they can be warm one minute (act) and super cold the next (real personality).

And I also know that what is put in here will be monitored...but then....just about everyone with a smart phone is being monitored anyway. Tor is a pain to use...very slow...and for me it would be a flag to pay more attention to....your average man on the street won't have even heard of it!

Edited by TechGeekDee

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

@TechGeekDee

Well, on "organised religion" ... you see people talk about that all the time, saying just what you say.  It's all the same to me, sounds just the same.  They don't actually know anything.   How many people have actually done a Rosary in their life, let alone gone to Church on Sunday with their family, or have read or know the story of Jesus.

Very very very few people.

But they have an opinion, they have the criticism of the Church (heard it all before) ..,. and it's a sort of currency.   So in the end you see that people have no idea what they are talking about.

The effect of listening every week to the story of a man who lives in an insincere world and teaches how to be successful and deal with such a world ... to hear it over and over again, it changes you.  You no longer value the institutions of this world or society.  You turn to "God" meaning to the Truth.

It had a tremendous effect on people, listening to Jesus's story.  And lighting candles with your family once a week gave you something outside of society, a different world ... so you weren't dependent on society.

People don't even know that.

People have no idea, it's amazing even since the 70s when I was young ... people today have zero connection to even recent past.  WW2 or the 60s ... they have no idea.  Even to the 80s.  No idea.

Society is becoming ... isolated from reality, from its history, living in fantasies ... Covid is just a group fantasy.

And people have little alternative.

So it's bad, it's very bad ... and frankly this story only ends one way.

If you are smart enough to understand that, you are smart enough to .... do what needs to be done.

People live inside internet fantasy.

And in the end society will fall apart - already is ... meaning the actual society.  Food and money and buildings and roads that is all going to die, and then ... every person is going to die.

But hey ... rise and fall of civilizations.  Nothing new really.

Yeah, agree with that, but how much of that is down to poor education system, that has gotten worse over the decades. You'd probably have to conduct a multi-varied analysis to get a full picture of why that is the case...from laziness, lack of interest, distractions in life, education system, propaganda and brainwashing mis and dis-information and many more. I'll be honest, my real education has come about in my adult years and the on-going effort to try to understand and get at truth. You might find this conversation interesting -

If TOR is slow try a new identity or get tools to be selective over entry and exit nodes. TOR is barely visible in it's standard mode. Much more invisible than VPNs which do flag up. Alternative mechanisms are available to thwart attacks by terrorist cells operating within state party apparatus. For example, there's a terrorist organisation in China wilfully violating the Article 12 rights of Chinese citizens. TOR-obs3 was the internet of last resort as the terrorist gang operating against the people of China from inside the government begun to block access to the the then world wide web which for non-TOR users in China became the China-wide net. TOR users still had access to the outside world until the terrorists inside the Chinese government marching against the liberties that the "dictatorship of the people" had promised shut down TOR. Smart cookies began using alternative mechanisms which made TOR undectable so that the terrorists against the liberties of the Chinese people are getting angrier and angrier that there is free speech in China that the angry little hitlers can't control because they can't even see.

Fortunately in Britain we live in advanced liberal democracy where there's not a hint of censorship or angry little hitlers trying to undermine free speech. Only nutty conspiracy theorists would believe that the world would be any other way and they would be so busy studying how to practice free speech safe from little hitlers using TOR that the little hitlers would have nothing to worry about as they don't exist and nor do the TOR mechanisms to stay invisible from little hitlers who dont exist and the narratives which tend to shut down free speech on the internet are purely accidental.

Everyone is then happy, no little hitlers, free speech for all because TOR doesnt exist as far as anyone who might be a little hitler is concerned.

• Thanks 1

Why do the people who build the roads need to pay to use the roads they built for those who didn't build the roads to own.

Take Tony Blair for example. His contribution to "society" is lies, wars, destruction of rights and looking cheesy. He gets paid a mint to swan about in a bullet proof car over roads built by people who's rights have been demolished who need to pay him to use their own creations. Thats slick!

2 minutes ago, Steph said:

Why do the people who build the roads need to pay to use the roads they built for those who didn't build the roads to own.

Take Tony Blair for example. His contribution to "society" is lies, wars, destruction of rights and looking cheesy. He gets paid a mint to swan about in a bullet proof car over roads built by people who's rights have been demolished who need to pay him to use their own creations. Thats slick!

Yes...only serves to feed my misanthropic tendencies 🤣

4 hours ago, TechGeekDee said:

at this rate if the vaccines kill of the gullible then the only people who will be left standing are the psychopaths behind the vaccines and the conspiracy theorists who have refused them

a strange future humanity indeed...the problem is that in don't think the psychopaths intend to give the conspiracy theorists a choice

Edited by Macnamara

@TechGeekDee

I like those people who talk about the decline of sensemaking.  I have studied Gurdjieff who had specific inner knowledge about the subject.
For instance making sense actually comes from the combined use of thought, the body, and spirit ... 3 things working together.  So people who learn using their hands and mind in a positive atmoshpere ... can make sense, can see reality.  Whereas people raised in the mind with early computer use without nature in an urban box are dead on arrival.

Other things coming from Gurdjieff are that sense has to be made meaning it is your effort to understand that creates your understand ... it is not for free.  A tree needs to grow to reach the sun, over years.  So switching on wikipedia is not that at all.  It is the opposite.

A struggle has to be inside you to create real understanding.   Otherwise what you end up with is programmed robot people who execute commands like a robot but have zero inner meaning, they don't connect o what they are doing, just like a machine picking out books in the Amazon delivery centre.  Phoney people.

Furthermore ... society as a whole, it's health can be defined by the amount of knowledge held inside the individual people, each of which is doing his own growing ... working hard in engineers, judiciary, parenting ... they are actively growing ... and their knowledge is transmtted in hidden lineages, in the civil service, in nursing ... these are lineages.

So ... when this is all destroyed and people programme themselves on computers on the internet ... then you have a dead or dying culture that ... functions more like a CNC unit with central commands and no real people.

And this ends only one way ... because when the people are inwardly dead ... society dies too.

This is degeneration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

don't think the psychopaths intend to give the conspiracy theorists a choice

Some of them have already stated so....if there is a low adoption rate, the lockdowns will continue. If there is a genuine threat there, why do people need to be forced to take a vaccine. Beleive me, if there was a pandemic similar to the historic big ones...the plague that desimated the Roman armies across Europe (Plague of Cyprian I think it was called) or the Black Plaque of the 14th Centruy...I'd be begging for the vaccine even if experimental! I'd never leave my house and if I did I'd be taking a much wider berth of others than a mere 2m.

5 hours ago, TechGeekDee said:

You could try the Socrates vs Callicles approach. See how Socrates runs rings around Callicles by asking questions that drive him insane [ https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1672/1672-h/1672-h.htm ]. The questions ultimately expose the flaws/lack of thinking in Callicles' bold statements, which drives him nuts. You could use a similar type of technique with the true Covid believers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You could try the Socrates vs Callicles approach. See how Socrates runs rings around Callicles by asking questions that drive him insane [ https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1672/1672-h/1672-h.htm ]. The questions ultimately expose the flaws/lack of thinking in Callicles' bold statements, which drives him nuts. You could use a similar type of technique with the true Covid believers.

17 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You know I kind of do do that.....I'll read the article in a minute. I was trying to enter a wine merchants a couple of months ago. Female owner at the door with rope across the door threshold and a large bottle of hand sanitizer at the ready (one customer in at a time). I did put on the mask, but refused the sanitizer, she went into full melt down...told me 15 new cases in the town in the previous 24 hours that I had to take this seriously. So I just asked her a few questions to learn more as she seemed so passionate.....1. How many of them are dead, or in need of medical attention? 2 How many of them knew they had the condition or even suspected prior to the test? 3. What was the age distribution across the 15? I just got a stupid look back and silence, she had nothing. At the till I asked if she knew anythig about the testing method, about the PCR test, anything on it's intended useage and what it does to a tiny sample taken...she just wrapped up my wine and wished me a nice day as quickly as she could. I know the questions were a bit unfair..but my point was that she was acting on blind faith, and it was clear she does no independent research herself....making her in my view an idiot!

Edited by TechGeekDee

5 minutes ago, TechGeekDee said:

You know I kind of do do that.....I'll read the article in a minute. I was trying to enter a wine merchants a couple of months ago. Female owner at the door with rope across the door threshold and a large bottle of hand sanitizer at the ready (one customer in at a time). I did put on the mask, but refused the sanitizer, she went into full melt down...told me 15 new cases in the town in the previous 24 hours that I had to take this seriously. So I just asked her a few questions to learn more as she seemed so passionate.....1. How many of them are dead, or in need of medical attention? 2 How many of them knew they had the condition or even suspected prior to the test? 3. What was the age distribution across the 15? I just got a stupid look back and silence, she had nothing. At the till I asked if she knew anythig about the testing method, about the PCR test, anything on it's intended useage and what it does to a tiny sample taken...she just wrapped up my wine and wished me a nice day as quickly as she could. I know the questions were a bit unfair..but my point was that she was acting with blind faith, and it was clear she does not independent research herself.

Nice work! Bet she had a massive headache when she got home 😆

23 minutes ago, TechGeekDee said:

Some of them have already stated so....if there is a low adoption rate, the lockdowns will continue.

they say they need 75% uptake to achieve 'herd immunity' but you can't get rid of viruses as they mutate; this is why the flu is still with us

The best thing you can equip yourself with is a strong immune system but this doesn't fit the business model of big pharma that needs lots of people with chronic health problems who will be long term customers

This is why politicians don't spend taxpayers money on things that boost peoples immune systems and instead spend the money on synthetic drugs to treat the symptoms of the collapsing health of the public

It also doesn't jibe with the servile state-worshiping portion of the public because they wish to abrogate their own personal responsibility and instead hand over all decision making and responsibility to the state which is their false god

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

It also doesn't jibe with the servile state-worshiping portion of the public because they wish to abrogate their own personal responsibility and instead hand over all decision making and responsibility to the state

Sadly I think that portion is too big.....and it's this willingness to proxy responsibility elsewhere that leads to bad ideas for running a society to take hold. Sadly people will actually need to feel the jackbook cracking arses for the penny to drop....but of course it will be too late by then!

@TechGeekDee I think we need to produce a point-by-point rebuttal document, or list of challenge questions, which demolishes the official pro-covid arguments piece by piece. Because in any issue, which is promoted by mass propaganda, you always get the same simplistic BS points over and over again. It helps to have a single go to document or page that rebuts each pile of bullshit in s systematic way. As you will find with anyone who tries to push the official covid story on you, they are never going to come up with anything new. It's just the same stuff over and over. So instead of driving yourself nuts by trying to counter the same stuff each time, maybe just carry a document that refutes at least the most common talking points they always crap on with.

Here are some examples (on the fluoridation issue). But the same type of thing could be produced for rebutting the most common covid crap:

A Response to Pro-Fluoridation Claims

http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/proponent_claims.pdf

50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

https://fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/

You get the idea.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TechGeekDee said:

Sadly I think that portion is too big.....and it's this willingness to proxy responsibility elsewhere that leads to bad ideas for running a society to take hold. Sadly people will actually need to feel the jackbook cracking arses for the penny to drop....but of course it will be too late by then!

the government is throwing free money at them. They're buying peoples compliance but the public are being short sighted because the currency is loosing value, the more of it is printed and may well be destroyed in the 'great reset'

What the public should be protecting is what is REAL: their businesses, their skills, their access to goods and services but the lockdowns are all about destroying and re-allocating those

• Like 1