Are we being farmed?

It occurred to me that this fear matrix energy hologram we are in could be a farm. The more I look into historical blood rituals, cannibalism, and Saturnist cults, the more I think it was very real, very widespread, and it never went away.

I also think it works. I think consuming the flesh of the enlightened is the only way our captors can feel the “blinding light of God” and I believe that it extends life and passes knowledge when you consume someone enlightened. That is why there is a market for babies as well, they are still closer to spirit and unpolluted by this realm. This is why people in the Bible and Chinese emperors etc. lived 1000 years. They consumed babies and the enlightened. 

The real prize is to find someone with the right dna variations and slowly cultivate them. The procyonians of the human population, if you will. People with an extreme ability to adapt to survive and a propensity towards enlightenment. And if you combine the right DNA with multigenerational abuse, you get a child that disassociates very easily when bad things are happening. You get a child that can be programmed very easily and will likely never remember that they were abused. The pedo/trauma inserters refer to these kids as unicorns. (A magical animal with a unique adaptation). 

So the energy hologram can insert major early trauma and continue playing on  individual triggers throughout your life without you being cognizant of it. You don’t understand why you struggle with addiction, relationships, or why you haven’t made more of yourself...and you think it’s all your fault because you had “nice” parents. The program continues feeding your fears and unresolved trauma at every turn. 

The intention of this is to induce enlightenment. It is pain and suffering that triggers awakenings. (Christ consciousness) 

Then once you’ve leveled up in consciousness they really turn up the heat. The program starts bombarding you with lots of things to try to provoke fear, tons of false trails to follow, it lets you remember a bit of your trauma, and ultimately shows you the face of evil and that you are not living in base reality. Now you know that you are bigger than this reality.  

It gives you some confidence building challenges to overcome and then the strategy changes. The program then starts to lead you down a more spiritual path. It lets you make the connection that Isis, Persephone, Demeter, Eve, Alice etc. all got stuck in the underworld because they ate food of the underworld and couldn’t get back into the garden. Remember the apples that didn’t want to be eaten in Wizard of Oz as well? It’s everywhere. 

All the spiritual material you are consuming is encouraging you to give up your addictions and go vegan. Or better yet, fast all together. This is a purification process because the farmers don’t want to eat polluted meat. They want the people who are still sleeping to take drugs and eat the shit food. But they want the enlightened, to purify because they are almost ready to consume. 

But good news...I only think that is what’s happening in this false reality.

I’m also open to the less morbid possibility that we are in an enlightenment provoking program for another reason. I’ve seen @ink mention that the Forgotten Languages website says that someone is trying to make this simulation “real”. Well if this simulation is trying to be a real boy, individuals will have to face terrible challenges until the light reaches out, just like Pinocchio. It could be an enlightenment farm to try to advance or actualize a civilization. It might very well be the cannibalism is another fear provoking red herring to follow. 

But even if we are just lambs for the slaughter in this reality..I think ultimately we are eternal spirits and this is just some kind of evil school or a really messed up incarnation. 

67A7979B-6C9A-4333-AF35-09760A518FCD.jpeg

Fitness tech to monitor our vital signs, DNA databases, ventilators to keep organs fresh, and social credit systems to trap those that are not model citizens.  I do feel like they're turning this place into a literal human body farm. I just hope they put a bullet in the back of my head before things get too depraved.

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Fitness tech to monitor our vital signs, DNA databases, ventilators to keep organs fresh, and social credit systems to trap those that are not model citizens.  I do feel like they're turning this place into a literal human body farm. I just hope they put a bullet in the back of my head before things get too depraved.

Could also be a eugenics motivation. I took a genetics course in high school where we took flies with 3 dominant traits (black eyes, black body, a certain shaped wing) and kept knocking them out, breeding them, and sorting them (taking the ones with the dominant characteristics out) until we produced flies with three recessive characteristics. (White body, red eyes, and a different shaped wing). We could be the flies that are genetically predisposed to enlightenment and they have us in a program that applies massive pressure. Then they sort out the ones who turn into enlightened diamonds and breed them. 

But in any case yeah...they are way interested in our DNA and having the rights to our body parts after death. 

Manna could be Amanita muscaria. The Essenes were big into shrooms, read John Allegro.

I would also say the reason people lived so long before the fall of man or great cataclysm, was due to the second sun.

If you look at any description of the golden age , you see man & animal living in harmony..no consumerism.

Its spiritual food that comes from a place which is not of the earth - extra-terrestrial - not even the sky, but heaven. Its not a mushroom. Terrence McKenna is gnome. He's got mushrooms in the brain! The bouncing balls though, those are from heaven. They have manna!

Just now, Steph said:

Its spiritual food that comes from a place which is not of the earth - extra-terrestrial - not even the sky, but heaven. Its not a mushroom. Terrence McKenna is gnome. He's got mushrooms in the brain! The bouncing balls though, those are from heaven. They have manna!

Mushrooms are flying saucers & not of this Earth.

Just now, Steph said:

I didnt realise he made a mushroom lore

Mycelium comes from outer space, is not a Terrence Mckenna theory.

So yes when you take psycolcibe or Amanita correctly you are in touch with extraterrestrial. I know this as have outer body experiences from both these substance. Beam me up Scotty.

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Mycelium comes from outer space, is not a Terrence Mckenna theory.

So yes when you take psycolcibe or Amanita correctly you are in touch with extraterrestrial. I know this as have outer body experiences from both these substance. Beam me up Scotty.

eye eye capn

Get over what? I'm floatin in 4 dimensional space. I have no idea which way is up or down to get over or under and I dont know when I got here, only that the klingons could see me and tried to blow me out a sky I didn't know I was in. They've cloaked their vessels again? It's hard enough trying to phone the police and tell them invisible klingons tried to blow me out a sky that cant be seen without taking mushrooms to try to prove it to the infinitely dense black holes so unskilled at being supersleuths they wouldn't notice crown jewels disappearing if Claude Junker put the Edward Crown on his head and improvised a karaoke mike with the royal sceptre.

2 hours ago, Dawn said:

Could also be a eugenics motivation. I took a genetics course in high school where we took flies with 3 dominant traits (black eyes, black body, a certain shaped wing) and kept knocking them out, breeding them, and sorting them (taking the ones with the dominant characteristics out) until we produced flies with three recessive characteristics. (White body, red eyes, and a different shaped wing). We could be the flies that are genetically predisposed to enlightenment and they have us in a program that applies massive pressure. Then they sort out the ones who turn into enlightened diamonds and breed them. 

But in any case yeah...they are way interested in our DNA and having the rights to our body parts after death. 

I think most breeding will probably be done via artificial wombs in future and it will be something for the privileged. They will select what they want their child to look like. I would imagine the problem is simulating the pain a mother goes through during pregnancy as that helps create a bond with the child, but I guess they could give the mother some form of drugs of something.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Steph said:

Get over what? I'm floatin in 4 dimensional space. I have no idea which way is up or down to get over or under and I dont know when I got here, only that the klingons could see me and tried to blow me out a sky I didn't know I was in. They've cloaked their vessels again? It's hard enough trying to phone the police and tell them invisible klingons tried to blow me out a sky that cant be seen without taking mushrooms to try to prove it to the infinitely dense black holes so unskilled at being supersleuths they wouldn't notice crown jewels disappearing if Claude Junker put the Edward Crown on his head and improvised a karaoke mike with the royal sceptre.

Humble yourself.

1 hour ago, Steph said:

I use humility for a purpose.

Yeah. Wonder what that purpose might be.??

Yes dawn. We're being farmed. We always were. It's just now more of us see it. Question is....What do we do about it? I firmly believe we work within...with knowledge and spread what we know. They can't fight that. 

On 12/19/2020 at 7:39 AM, Dawn said:

occurred to me that this fear matrix energy hologram we are in could be a farm. The more I look into historical blood rituals, cannibalism, and Saturnist cults, the more I think it was very real, very widespread, and it never went away.

You are in the dimension of hypocrisy. A hypocrite is something that opposes itself. An oxymoron. Something that opposes itself is self consuming cannibalistic. 

H120 Hebrew: אדם

Transliteration: 'âdâm

Pronunciation: aw-dawm'

Definition: From H119; {ruddy} that {is} a human being (an individual or the {species} {mankind } etc.): - X {another} + {hypocrite} + common {sort} X {low} man ({mean} of low {degree}) person.

H2611 

Hebrew: חנף

Transliteration: chânêph

Pronunciation: khaw-nafe'

Definition: From H2610; soiled (that {is} with {sin}) impious: - hypocrite (-ical).

Homosapien human being. Sapien means to be wise and with poisonous juices. Etymology of Sapien back to sanskrit(saep) means snake. 

The human race is a hybridization of two opposed races. The blue race and the red race. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

edbunURQt0aIQr422CT751-1TQNn_2dmAPJbRXMQsXiW3cdR-Hi-y-IbDxy7QGXElJDyK1cTWqbAajnC7xtktJZj-LB5UMYmpkSAUNxLB4YQlpQH-mQLxkxBzRWW1YCpVxQ1hRGv_t57N9moqA=w384-h384-nc.png

alien ant farm.jpg

Nearly endless ideas of fearful things. And they're all a con. Though they can or could be experienced if one falls for them. The mind conjuring up these things/ideas because they conform to the belief in the validity of separation/disconnection from OriginalBeing, fear, guilt and false-judgements, generating a virtual-reality-dream. But this is only a tiny part of the Greater Mind, virtually quarantined within it, the "area/realm" of illusion-unconsciousness, mental-masterbation, fantasy. Never Never Land.

Yeah, there are elements within this thing that would "farm" and harvest...what? It's all a fiction.

An anomoly(untruth) within Reality started this thing.

An anomoly(The Truth) within the illusion ended it.

satan lies and deceives...altering the story...

There is no sin in The Son. We Are A Part of IT. Nothing can or will ever change God's Creation, there is nothing else. Forever. There is no sin. Guilt is an invention of ego-satan, the only thing that imprisons is allegience/adherence to untruth.

eagle1.jpg

Edited by novymir
fix links

Transition of matrix to a type 1 civilization..

Co-written by alien intelligence.

https://humanrealitymatrix.wordpress.com/the-human-reality-matrix/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-zuwq4ww7L72g1e72JILjQU9OPUWZAG/view?usp=sharing

Introduction

This is a book describing the transition of human consciousness and civilization as we approach the ‘bottle neck’ of exponential growth of an industrial civilization upon a finite planet with all its associated stress points like peak oil, technological tyranny, climate change, alien agendas and new world orders.

The main point is the primacy of consciousness which is common to every human and how this is a variable which is normally distributed within the population and how the whole curve can rise or fall as a collective. From normal waking consciousness it can increase towards enlightenment and also be suppressed and controlled towards deep sleep and how there is a similar increase from sleep to normal as the change from normal to enlightenment. It can literally be like waking from sleep when a person shifts from normal consciousness into an awakened state and how with a logical transition of civilization this enlightened state could become the normal state of consciousness shared by humanity.

Edited by Jimmyx
On 12/18/2020 at 8:39 PM, Dawn said:

It occurred to me that this fear matrix energy hologram we are in could be a farm. The more I look into historical blood rituals, cannibalism, and Saturnist cults, the more I think it was very real, very widespread, and it never went away.

I also think it works. I think consuming the flesh of the enlightened is the only way our captors can feel the “blinding light of God” and I believe that it extends life and passes knowledge when you consume someone enlightened. That is why there is a market for babies as well, they are still closer to spirit and unpolluted by this realm. This is why people in the Bible and Chinese emperors etc. lived 1000 years. They consumed babies and the enlightened. 

The real prize is to find someone with the right dna variations and slowly cultivate them. The procyonians of the human population, if you will. People with an extreme ability to adapt to survive and a propensity towards enlightenment. And if you combine the right DNA with multigenerational abuse, you get a child that disassociates very easily when bad things are happening. You get a child that can be programmed very easily and will likely never remember that they were abused. The pedo/trauma inserters refer to these kids as unicorns. (A magical animal with a unique adaptation). 

So the energy hologram can insert major early trauma and continue playing on  individual triggers throughout your life without you being cognizant of it. You don’t understand why you struggle with addiction, relationships, or why you haven’t made more of yourself...and you think it’s all your fault because you had “nice” parents. The program continues feeding your fears and unresolved trauma at every turn. 

The intention of this is to induce enlightenment. It is pain and suffering that triggers awakenings. (Christ consciousness) 

Then once you’ve leveled up in consciousness they really turn up the heat. The program starts bombarding you with lots of things to try to provoke fear, tons of false trails to follow, it lets you remember a bit of your trauma, and ultimately shows you the face of evil and that you are not living in base reality. Now you know that you are bigger than this reality.  

It gives you some confidence building challenges to overcome and then the strategy changes. The program then starts to lead you down a more spiritual path. It lets you make the connection that Isis, Persephone, Demeter, Eve, Alice etc. all got stuck in the underworld because they ate food of the underworld and couldn’t get back into the garden. Remember the apples that didn’t want to be eaten in Wizard of Oz as well? It’s everywhere. 

All the spiritual material you are consuming is encouraging you to give up your addictions and go vegan. Or better yet, fast all together. This is a purification process because the farmers don’t want to eat polluted meat. They want the people who are still sleeping to take drugs and eat the shit food. But they want the enlightened, to purify because they are almost ready to consume. 

But good news...I only think that is what’s happening in this false reality.

I’m also open to the less morbid possibility that we are in an enlightenment provoking program for another reason. I’ve seen @ink mention that the Forgotten Languages website says that someone is trying to make this simulation “real”. Well if this simulation is trying to be a real boy, individuals will have to face terrible challenges until the light reaches out, just like Pinocchio. It could be an enlightenment farm to try to advance or actualize a civilization. It might very well be the cannibalism is another fear provoking red herring to follow. 

But even if we are just lambs for the slaughter in this reality..I think ultimately we are eternal spirits and this is just some kind of evil school or a really messed up incarnation. 

67A7979B-6C9A-4333-AF35-09760A518FCD.jpeg

I would prefer a less morbid reality similar to the law of one.where we are moving to a enlightened era and eventually ascend out of this matrix once we have learned from the challenges and evils we have had to face.the ones who do not learn from there actions and show at least 51% empathy helping people,earth,animals will be forced to re incarnate and relive/repay there karmic debts until they have learned.

cheers,

6 hours ago, Jimmyx said:

Transition of matrix to a type 1 civilization..

Co-written by alien intelligence.

https://humanrealitymatrix.wordpress.com/the-human-reality-matrix/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-zuwq4ww7L72g1e72JILjQU9OPUWZAG/view?usp=sharing

Introduction

This is a book describing the transition of human consciousness and civilization as we approach the ‘bottle neck’ of exponential growth of an industrial civilization upon a finite planet with all its associated stress points like peak oil, technological tyranny, climate change, alien agendas and new world orders.

The main point is the primacy of consciousness which is common to every human and how this is a variable which is normally distributed within the population and how the whole curve can rise or fall as a collective. From normal waking consciousness it can increase towards enlightenment and also be suppressed and controlled towards deep sleep and how there is a similar increase from sleep to normal as the change from normal to enlightenment. It can literally be like waking from sleep when a person shifts from normal consciousness into an awakened state and how with a logical transition of civilization this enlightened state could become the normal state of consciousness shared by humanity.

That’s a good interpretation similar to the hundredth monkey syndrome where once enough of us achieve a higher state of consciousness the rest of humanity will be more enlightened even if they are asleep.

• Like 1