Seeing a huge fireball in the sky

This was many years ago. I was young and in a car. I looked out of the window and saw a huge fireball in the sky. It seemed like a metorite but somehow also not. I can't explain it. And nobody else seemed to see it it was broad daylight and tons of people where out. Has anyone had this? Does anyone know what it was. Some kind of illusion or another dimension? I really don't know.

3 hours ago, Gabriel Huber said:

This was many years ago. I was young and in a car. I looked out of the window and saw a huge fireball in the sky. It seemed like a metorite but somehow also not. I can't explain it. And nobody else seemed to see it it was broad daylight and tons of people where out. Has anyone had this? Does anyone know what it was. Some kind of illusion or another dimension? I really don't know.

A very large number of demonstrations are perceived by people who have to see it. Even if it seems impossible, something unknown to you determines who has to see what. The term UAP is the first step. It has nothing to do with another dimension, rather with not yet understanding what reality is. That it was not of natural origin is the second step. But you will not find anyone who will reveal anything. Nobody gets an unfair advantage. Humans have to learn to understand it in the right context.

• Like 1

Nearly 30 years ago i was watching through my binoculars at some hills in the distance in the North of England near Manchester. I saw what looked like a falling flaming object it didn't seem to be dropping fast like a heavy weight but imagine someone lighting a cardboard box and dropping it from, say, a thousand feet, that is what it looked like.

There was no smoke, that is what struck me as slightly odd.

I also remember many years ago in the mid 70s when I was quite young, I was in northern Florida. I looked up and saw what looked like a cardboard box (again) tumbling through the sky from north to south. At that age you just see things and move on, but for some reason i remembered this.

• Like 1