Help me out sending a grievous gift

- TZC -

There's this neighbor here. She is certifiably insane. Been taken care of multiple times by the men in white coats (women, cysgender whateverthefuck)

She's managed not only to fall out with the neighbours in the block but the whole street too. There were 20 plus people out one day cussing her and I actually considered trying to protect her. That's something to note.

She's protected by police, fire service and RSPCA as if she can do no wrong even after starting 3 deliberate fires for attention jeapodising the lives of 7 people.

A dog beating nutcase that gets away with preying on the weak- She stole 2700 pounds off my neighbor in increments before getting stopped by their friends not to mention getting the wifi password out of him for free internet. So she's not only mad, she's a piece of shit too.  She chucks food bank deliveries into the car park instead of saying, no thanks give it to someone else or even thinking.. There's a bin there with my house no. on it .. and she has brought the cops out countless times for nonsense attention seeking just to refuse to answer the door meaning they knock mine and everyone elses to try and get an idea of wtf they are doing there.

Lately I got warned by police to stay away from her afer a false accusation of racist comments. Which I greatly resent as they had no evidence either way and to me it doesn't matter what color you are I call a spade a spade (unfortunate reference but you know what I mean.)

So there's the brief info and here's where I want your help.

I'm sure I'll manage on my own if nobody is interested but if you ever knew the biggest CUNT. And want to share ideas how to stick it to them without actually taking a hammer to them here's the place.

I want to send her a special Christmas gift. An anti cheer card. Something that says fuck you and die rather than eat drink and be merry.

I want to print out a christmas card that balances the line between jolly tidings and invitation-scratch that incantation to hell. 

Any ideas? It's not really what I should be focusing on I know but fuckit. I am. I hear that dog through the walls in terror and agony and nobody officially gives a shit. Pisses me off when bad guys are winning.

Put the most disturbing images up, give me a few choices for the XMAS card nobody ever wanted 2020 please, trust me. It's doing gods work.

2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

I want to send her a special Christmas gift. An anti cheer card. Something that says fuck you and die rather than eat drink and be merry.

I want to print out a christmas card that balances the line between jolly tidings and invitation-scratch that incantation to hell. 

That doesn't sound very loving TZC and doesn't embrace the Christmas spirit at all .... And will only make things worse...for you! 

As has been covered on other threads , such people have just been overcome by Dark Spirit Attack .... archons/demons driving her crazy , tormenting her to leach off her energy ... This can happen to anyone , we all have spirit attachments sabotaging our lives  but they only manage to get the upper hand in a few % , these are the crazies and child molesters ...

So send out healing to her , Pray the Divine Realm will assist you in removing her tormentors , so she and her neighbors find peace....

This is also the only formula which will get humanity out of the mess we are in ... Pray for healing and forgiveness from Creator for the Cabal , malevolent ET's and evil spirits that oppress us.   

Lot's of my neighbours are acting like ***s these days.  Causing me no end of problems.

Seems to be the era.

Best not to cause yourself more problems.

When shit happens I pray actually.

This whole planet is a shithole ... that's sort of Jesus' message.

Do not build your kingdom in a world of beggars and thieves.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, maybe go total mind games like CIA psych warfare MKUltra shit and see if a little inception cant get her to believe she's being contacted by Aliens and been given some cosmic mission so you could get her to do some crazy shit.

I mean means to an end of course, get her ass sectioned but you might as well have some revenge fun doing it 😋

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I won't do anything. Just had 2 many beers and let off steam here. Ultimately I agree oz but I'd rather pray for the dog to be honest.

Well TZC if you want to be a little bit of a prick,use the primary school kid payback method for a laugh, since she doesn't like her  dog this one is perfect. Wrap up a large pile of dog shit in newspaper put it on the front porch and pour some flammable liquid on it, light it and ring the door bell. The natural reaction is the stamp on the flames to put them out.

Or of course you can just do nothing, I wouldn't wont to put ideas into your head, but it's as funny as shit especially when your young. people always tell me to grow up ,I've never been able to work out why 😂

Edited by peter

On 12/18/2020 at 11:04 PM, - TZC - said:

I won't do anything. Just had 2 many beers and let off steam here. Ultimately I agree oz but I'd rather pray for the dog to be honest.

Check above

Posted (edited)

Word is she turned off the neighbors electric at 2am, then ran off with a drug dealer on new years day. Not seen since. Nice and peaceful now 🥳

I hope she's ok 😏

Edited by - TZC -
space