You tube videos getting removed for no creditable reason

Julia Hartley Brewer with tobias ellwood. I may be missing something but why are videos getting removed for no reason or explanation at all. The video is from talk radio which i know David is not totally approving of but it state's 100% genuine facts about what's going on with figures if this nonsense pandemic. How can they remove stuff like this that is fact unless they dont want us to see it. It's obvious this narrative they are pushing is all lies to achieve what has been said by many since the start of this crap

22 minutes ago, Freeascanb said:

Julia Hartley Brewer with tobias ellwood. I may be missing something but why are videos getting removed for no reason or explanation at all. The video is from talk radio which i know David is not totally approving of but it state's 100% genuine facts about what's going on with figures if this nonsense pandemic. How can they remove stuff like this that is fact unless they dont want us to see it. It's obvious this narrative they are pushing is all lies to achieve what has been said by many since the start of this crap

From 26 minutes with the liar Tobias Ellwood.