RichPlanet TV new show: "Global Scamdemic"

https://www.richplanet.net//i/starship/s286.jpg

After taking a six month break from producing videos, Richard returns with a five part series exploring the global corona virus pandemic scam. Richplanet has received nearly 1,000 emails from concerned citizens about many different aspects of this frustrating and highly concerning situation, which humanity has been plunged into. With help from campaigner and Richplanet stalwart Andrew Johnson, Richard explores areas including germ theory, evidence of pre-planning, evidence of fraudulent statistics, legal challenges, vaccination, propaganda, censorship, Bill Gates, Geopolitics and the new monetary and technocratic systems which are being planned as a result of a blatantly engineered "crisis". Humanity is being dehumanised in a number of ways, the population of the world must protest harder if freedom is to be re-gained.

Looking forward to watching this over the next few days, watch at and download from:

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=286&part=1&gen=99

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Good to see Richard's back, one of my favourite channels for a long time. I was starting to think he'd been bumped off.

Still no sign of Samuel William though (youtube channel - swilliamism). Seems to have disappeared after his last vid in April 2019. He did some great work, would like to see more from him and hope he's ok.

17 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Good to see Richard's back, one of my favourite channels for a long time. I was starting to think he'd been bumped off.

Still no sign of Samuel William though (youtube channel - swilliamism). Seems to have disappeared after his last vid in April 2019. He did some great work, would like to see more from him and hope he's ok.

I always wonder what happened to Samuel William too...

Watched the first part of the video .... 

Rich took 6 months off from making videos  to get into prepping ...solar panels ... collecting rain water ...growing food ...

He's realized it's no good knowing all this stuff if you don't take action to survive... can't be bad ..

But it appears he's living in suburbia in the UK  so not sure how long he can last there ... I would advise him to create a small underground secure area. 

@ 08:46 he explains why "Slactivism"  ( going on line day after day and posting in the Coronavirus mega thread ) will achieve nothing but waste your time.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:17 AM, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I always wonder what happened to Samuel William too...

Apparently Alex from UK Column mentioned Sam a few weeks ago and they don't seem too worried, I haven't seen the clip though. Some people are saying he's just taking a break, hopefully he'll be back soon.